ON SITE at 8 years old
Date: July 30, 2015 08:23PM

I was introduced to the insanity of Chris Butler's "On Site" system while living in it for 1 year in 1988 Sedona, Arizona.

Chris Butler's "Security" team, largely unchanged to this day I, as they have trouble trusting the younger followers. No matter how dedicated you have been for 20 years, no matter you cut off your own family to please/appease Butler, no matter how much ego driven Butler boosted over the top swagger and confidence you exude, you are still just a hipster to the CHRIS BUTLER SECURITY TEAM. A hipster that keeps getting harsher and harsher.

At 8 years old, my brother only 6 we were brought in to the ON SITE system.
We had never left the north island of New Zealand now we were being repeatedly told we could not let anybody know where we were. We couldn't tell our grandparents where we were.
Each month a "Security Agenda" was released and our family was at the top of the list at one point as somehow they knew that our grandparents knew where we were.
This was taken very seriously and we were told not to give away the location that people wanted to kill or hurt Butler.

It was put on us that we breached Chris Butler's security and that he might have to move because of us.

While "On Site" I noticed at the warehouse that literally every piece of paper was shredded before going in the trash.
I was totally baffled, and asked what the point was, as it was going in the trash anyway.

They explained that it was very very important that there be no chance an outsider could rummage through the trash and find something that referenced "Srila Prabhupada" Chris Butler.
The ultimate danger was that this outsider then proceeds to say bad things about Chris Butler, it was the disciples duty and responsibility to make sure nothing negative gets said about Chris Butler.

I believe this is the exact reason behind Mike Gabbard and Sunil Khemany filing copyright claims.
Their only concern and objective is to stop the ongoing offenses to Chris and I'm sure all the bad press and exposure he receives is put on his followers as their fault for letting it happen and their responsibility to correct the issue.

To me that year was the only time I spent "On Site" and remained an abnormality in my life.

My brother was fed into this system at 6, his earliest experiences completely normalized Butler's insanity.

To live ON SITE is to exit reality and enter into Chris Butler's insane mind manifested.

Paranoia, Hypochondria and germaphobia are rampantly unchecked and insane within Butler's mind and by extension become an unquestioned manifest reality for the devoted fortunate enough to have gained residency ON SITE, Kailua, Hawaii these days, down in Lanikai.

The triple quarantine layers, I believe my brother resides in the "A" level of the quarantine.
Hands on with Butler means no direct contact with the outside world

My brother must coddle the cantankerous bed ridden shut in Chris Butler, who has done nothing but leach off his followers like a parasitical overgrown man baby. I'd be surprised if he could take a dump without some hands on assistance.

"Does Swila Pwabhupada need a widdle wipey wipe?" my poor ridiculous brother probably says, as he interacts with the "B" quarantine just back from either Down To Earth natural foods or the radioactive wastelands of the "Fallout" video game series. Judging by their attire, it could be ever.

Living ON SITE for years is a CONSTANT strain on COGNITIVE DISSONANCE, literally pushing insanity so hard onto the followers that it is beyond normalized, literally the fabric of their reality is a disconnection from reality itself.
The control is locked tightly in place by the massive strain of the cognitive dissonance.

It is so obvious and palpable the followers can never allow themselves to see it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Latest Recap ~ 5 Reasons to Celebrate!
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: July 30, 2015 10:54PM

The last few weeks have made my decade on this forum!

1) Rama body slams the hypocrisies of the Cult of Butler on his blog. Rama Ranson VS the Cult

We are all reminded of the innumerable, unquestioning “Prabhupad says…” and all the thought stopping phrases and excuses to not think.

Doesn’t anyone else see how extraordinarily weird it is that they all follow guru Chris Butler but are forbidden to mention him?

Rama’s main concerns with his family and friends centers around Chris Butler’s undue influence on them. Curiously, all correspondence with Rama completely omits Chris Butler’s existence. Instead you just see a tirade of accusations against Rama with no substance except that he has a big potty mouth. Not one mention of the essential issue, that is questioning the infallibility of their leader, their raison d'etre.

"Srila Prabhupada (Chris Butler) said not to pay attention to that stuff." I just looked at him all "okayyyyyyyyy". I may have read about reptilians but that doesn't mean I believe it. I sure wouldn't run out and find some fellow David Icke fanatic that was passably attractive and marry her, have kids then raise them worshipping David Icke, believing literally every rambling word he had every uttered as god's truth and dedicate my children to David Icke's service, which is what you psycho's have done under Chris Butler.

Another funny point, they try to make fun of me for being crazy having read a David Icke book because it talks about aliens and reptilian/human hybrids, claiming that I believe this, yet they believe absolutely literally that everything in the Indian vedas is true. I love twistin' one up and pouring over some ancient texts as much as the next guy, but you guys are blind believers, taking literally much mythology and coded ancient fables that were not meant to suffer your clunky literal interpretations.

The vedas were actually one of the main ancient traditions that David Icke drew on to show evidence of a human/reptilian serpant race known in the Vedas as the Nagas.
So by my math, that makes all of you a bunch of reptilian/human hybrid believers, not me.

Prahlad Webb, Nanda Ormond, Jan Webb, George Ormond and my whole family all believe even weirder stuff like the moon we see is the real moon, but the moon the astronauts went to is not the one we can see in the sky it is actually a decapitated demon's head floating through space, named Ragu's head. The moon that we DO see, mind you, is actually a "Heavenly Planet" teeming with life, color, animals, vegetation and people who live thousands of years per lifetime. So let's take it easy on the "Who believes the most weird shit" competition, you guys have a corner on the market there.

2) So good to have just googling back, better than ever, to lighten things up. This one is so funny!

When spiritual progress constantly fails
Just reach for your guru's tasty toenails
Mix them with salad, or sometimes with soup
The sacred nail clippings of Siddhaswarup
Mix them with dough when making your bread
These toenails will transport you back to godhead
You can even try them with guacamole
These nail clippings are holy, holy, HOLY!
(Not connected to black magic or Aleister Crowley!)

3) Lalita’s great expose of the Cult of Butler!

An Introduction: Exposing the Cult of Butler and Wai Lana!

Child Abuse: Exposing the Cult of Chris Butler & Wai Lana

4) Henry's new videos and the great Wai Lana NAMASTE video review:

"NAMASTE" by Wai Lana "The great cult deceit "

5) And finally, last, but not least, the BEST. Flash’s VICTORY against Mike Gabbard.

Looking forward to reading more of your Chris Butler Cult expose articles on your flashlightonroaches wordpress blog or any other outlet!

I loved how you used the negative and the reposting of the photograph they falsely claimed copyright privilege.

Of course kudos to everyone else who has participated on this forum!

P.S. ~ I love An Idiot Abroad!

WAI LANA NAMASTE ALTERNATIVE LYRICS - for Just Googling
Date: July 31, 2015 06:16AM

Namaste to you my slave, you might escape, if you brave

Namaste to you my slave, in my cult your family stay.
They do not receive much pay, but dey serve me every day.

In my cult you should be fine, as long as mangos are on time.

Breaking child labor laws,
As your daughters scrub my floors

We raise you since you had no age, coerce, control, abuse all day.

We penetrate your little mind, replace real love with Butler kind.

Weird bridge:

We are one of the most successful and insidious mind control cults in the world!

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: July 31, 2015 08:11AM

http://www.americanbazaaronline.com/2015/07/29/bangladesh-in-turmoil-must-stop-persecuting-hindus-congresswoman-tulsi-gabbard/
Shameless Tulsi continues to peddle her misleading "I am Hindu" mantra. She is unaware that behind the scene, Washington and the media are starting to look into her scheme; it's just not politically correct to grill the issue openly. The people of Hawaii are starting to become aware of her crazy guru. Her anti-ISIS stance is an oxymoron -- the belief system she grew up into is really no different -- the only difference is that the radical islamists are very blunt about harming people who don't share their core belief, the Haribols are lacking balls (for now).

Filling in for FLASH!
Date: July 31, 2015 08:23AM

My new article titled:

WAI LANA AND CHRIS BUTER ARE CO-CULT LEADERS WHO MAKE SHITTY MIND CONTROL MUSIC.

[ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com]

a few excerpts:

"Chris Butler and Wai Lana make shitty Mind Control music, and order their followers and their children to listen only to Chris Butler and Wai Lana. If you die and you are listening to them, you are safe. Kids are told this and internalize it within the cult at the youngest ages. This has severely traumatic consequences of the developing understanding of the world for these kids.

I grew up listening only to Chris Butler chanting, and his album Mantra Electric. I only felt truly safe and comfortable when I heard this jackass' weasel tones reverberating in my ears and brain."

"Some seem to be actors as I do not know of a black man dumb enough to worship Wai Lana. Note the edit timed to show black man and the word "Brother" together:"Shit, do I look like I worship a white man? Hell nah, I ain't puttin no nasty ass toenails in my mouth neither. Ya'll niggas is crazy""

Wai Lana Brother

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: July 31, 2015 04:50PM

Taqiya Tulsi

dharmabum
Shameless Tulsi continues to peddle her misleading "I am Hindu" mantra... Her anti-ISIS stance is an oxymoron -- the belief system she grew up into is really no different -- the only difference is that the radical islamists are very blunt about harming people who don't share their core belief, the Haribols are lacking balls (for now).

Another similarity she shares with the Islamists is the concept of taqiya.

In Shi'a Islam, taqiya is a form of religious lie,
[1] or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts, specially while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.
[2] A similar concept in Sunni Islam is known as idtirar "coercion". A related concept is known as kitman "concealment; dissimulation by omission". Also related is the concept of hiyal, legalistic deception practiced not necessarily in a religious context but to gain political or legalistic advantage.

I have no problem with a person's religion or beliefs. I don't care who they sleep with. When it comes to politicians, I look at what they support, what they vote on, and what measurable results they get. I actually like a lot of what Tulsi has done and what she supports. I see that she is a talented administrator and politician. But she and her father have been singularly deceptive about their connection to Chris Butler. The only reason that they are not open about it is because of Chris Butler's fears and paranoia. He has ordered everyone to never mention that he is their guru, their LORD.
(see Rama's previous post about his boyhood life on the "SITE".)
While "On Site" I noticed at the warehouse that literally every piece of paper was shredded before going in the trash.
I was totally baffled, and asked what the point was, as it was going in the trash anyway.

They explained that it was very very important that there be no chance an outsider could rummage through the trash and find something that referenced "Srila Prabhupada" Chris Butler.
The ultimate danger was that this outsider then proceeds to say bad things about Chris Butler, it was the disciples duty and responsibility to make sure nothing negative gets said about Chris Butler.

It is not about religious freedom. If Tulsi wants to identify as being a Hindu...I don't care. But it is the lies of omission that "smells like a rat". The sad reality is that this woman could be a good leader, but Chris Butler will destroy her career before he allows any one to acknowledge his existance and undue influence.

I don't care if Tulsi is straight or gay, married or single as long as she doesn't cheat,lie, or deceive.

I don't care if she gets advice from a preist, a mullah, a rabbi, or a yogi as long as she doesn't lie or decieve. She is a public servant, but secretly is Butler's. Butler's wishes will always trump these United States or the will of the people. No one wants a stealth religious fanatic in our government who either wants to undermine our democracy and way or life, or is in a vulnerable position to be blackmailed with the secret.

What matters is the extreme and generational levels of deception that has been employed to cover up Tulsi Gabbard's connection to Chris Butler and the Science of Identity Foundation. Not just Tulsi, but all of the Butler puppet politicians from Wayne Nishiki, Rick Reed, to Mike Gabbard. They have all been forced to decieve the public at Butler's orders.

This is so insane. Corboy begs the question in several posts, how can a person indoctrinated in this system be a true representative in a modern democracy? Their whole life and modus operandi is antithetical to democracy.

The problem with the media is that they get stuck on the idea of religous freedom and stop short of really investigating the true deceptions out of laziness and fear of litigation.

Strong Evidence of Tulsi Gabbard's Chris Butler Allegiance
Date: August 01, 2015 03:54AM

This is Tulsi's very recent Yoga Day speech at the UN headquarters.

[www.youtube.com]

Tulsi Gabbard gives a speech that seems largely written by Chris Butler, or at the very least constantly recycling "Who Are You?" rhetoric and philosophy.

I would want to know how a real Hindu interprets this, I imagine it would seem very strange to them, probably raising western Hare Krishna cult red flags without any suggestion from us.

Tulsi Gabbard seems to know nothing of Hinduism outside her cult upbringing. She seems to have made no effort to study any form of Hinduism outside the Chris Butler cult and it shows in her awkwardness in the above video. She keeps referencing the Bhagadvad Gita like it is the one and only holy book like the bible. To a real Hindu this must all seem quite strange, as you already appear to be a strange fringe version of Hinduism, acting like the little chunk you think you understand is all there is.

Hindu's are not Krishna worshippers per say. Generally Krishna is in no way considered the supreme being, just one thread in the massive tapestry of holy figures and various manifestations of the supreme, the universe.

Hinduism does not in general support the very westernized Hare Krishna type mentality, which is very MONOTHEISTIC. It is easy for western people to latch on as it seems on the surface to be all eastern but the model of the belief system is a rigid top down Monotheistic belief system.

Tulsi Gabbard exudes this type of fanatical monotheistic type mentality, of course the worst version of it, a full blown fanatical monotheistic Krishna cult.
It is totally at odds with the vibe of the day and the culture she is trying to blend into.

Note the constant references to "Religious Bigotry", well everyone pat yourselves on the back, that sentiment came straight from Chris Butler as he pictured all of us on the Cult Forum.

Tulsi Gabbard ends with a strange "Jaya Krishna" which I believe was her best effort at a genuine Hindu greeting, but surely stood out like a sore thumb to real Hindus... "Oh, she must be one of those culty Hare Krishna's" they think as it all falls into place.

Chris Butler cult justify violence/murder like ISIS
Date: August 01, 2015 04:08AM

At a very young age my friend Prahlad Webb used to tell me that if somebody was "being offensive" to your Spiritual Master, that it was okay to kill or hurt them.

This was taught quite widely to the kids, I understand it was not uncommon and well reinforced at the Philippines Baguio Chris Butler boys school.

They are luckily not dumb enough to try that shit, surely even to a cult member going to prison because you killed for Chris Butler does not sound good.

I have been fully aware of the fact that any cult member could easily justify killing or attacking me for speaking out. I have been keenly aware of this since 2006 and have thought about it a lot in the last 2 months since my recent NZ articles.
I want to go home but I give serious thought to the possibility that some fucking nut job could fully justify and rationalize trying to attack or kill me.

I'm not afraid of this personally, I know that no matter what, things are on my side and I have protection.

They are ALL pathetic, though, every last one of them. I WISH I lived in the same town as all these fuck head cult members I grew up with. I would be in their faces every day and I would be bull horn protesting at all their Kirtans.

Whangamata New Zealand cult members... Look forward to me fucking up your cult activities in person one day before too long.

I'm the one you are all scared of, not the other way.

I am Non Violent 100% and I will bury your cult in the ground.

Posted by: SeePony ()
Date: August 01, 2015 05:04AM

"Hindu" is not a "thing".

It is a very vague term, describing "stuff" which comes from the general indian geographical area.

Hinduism isn't a monolithic religion. Some hindus are atheist, others venerate a deity or another, and I think some may be monotheist.

But I agree, it would be very interesting to find out what people in India think about exported versions of their "ancient spirituality". Maybe somebody has indian web-pals and they can ask them.

I have not read the "Bhagadvad Gita ", but from the few fragments I saw, it does seem monotheistic.

A website (don't have the link) suggested that the first version of the Gita wasn't, but it became monotheistic, under arab influence. The suggestion was that this change was a way for the hindu religious leaders to make peace with the invading muslims.

So it's difficult to disprove that somebody might be a hindu or not.

However, this story does remind me of something very funny I saw on the news a while ago:

[latino.foxnews.com]

Srila = Skrilla
Date: August 01, 2015 05:31AM

"SRILA" IS AN ADJECTIVE OF THE NOUN "SRI"

"Sri-la" means one who possesses wealth (i.e rich), opulence, beauty
etc.etc.

"Sri" also means the three Vedas.
So "Srila" means learned personality who knows the three Vedas.

"Sri" means Srimati Radharani.
"Srila" means one who possesses the lotus feet of Srimati Radharani is his
heart.

"Sri" is the name of one of the six ragas or musical modes.(masculine)
"Srila" means expertise in music, especially in the "Sri" raga.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.