Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 29, 2015 05:18AM

Champagne carbonation propelling a cork

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: July 29, 2015 09:00AM

Oi oi oi ... I just saw the Way Looney video and I agree 100 percent with Rama's assessment of the music video as viewed on Flash's brilliant website. She comes across as a total fraud! More interested in megasizing her bank account by exploiting laborers than anything else, it appears? Her movements are so artificial ... her voice so superficial ... "Namaste" I respect you, yeh right!

Thanks, Vera, for reminding me of the Tuco quotes ... I haven't seen any back pages of the forum (going waaaay back! 10 years?) but I remember always getting such a laugh out of the Tuco material! ... And I still subscribe to the theory that laughter is the best medicine.

Did someone just uncork some champagne??? :)

Karl Pilkington
Date: July 29, 2015 09:31AM

Great work, about to read that article.

I appreciate the Idiot Abroad reference, I got into the Ricky Gervais podcast with Karl Pilkington back when I started here in 2006.

Karl is just the best hands down
Cheers!

Karl dances way better than Wai Lana

[youtu.be]

"Am I a gangster, or a rent boy?"

Date: July 29, 2015 11:17PM

Rama, you are right! Karl IS a better dancer than Wai Lana !

Syamasun-DARRR
Date: July 30, 2015 12:13AM

Vox, I give you the gift of Karl Pilkington!

Brilliant news on the copyrights.

Sunil Khemany may as well be SyamasunDARRRRRRR for that knuckle headed move.

It just goes to show that at the end of the day they are not smart in any way.
All these high up and prominent members are still just completely mind controlled by Butler.
They won't question his orders, they won't even offer up alternative scenarios and brain storm with Butler, they just wait to hear from him through the crazy indirect one way communication Butler operates his cult under.

It's like a nightmarish game of chinese whispers (antiquated racist term, I'm sure) that goes on for a lifetime.

"Srila Prabhupada said..." Is as direct as you are going to get your orders in the cult.

Despite all their money and ability to be strategic, ESPECIALLY right now, they just all blast themselves in the feet, with precision and in unison.

Because it all comes back to this cult mentality that you cannot allow offenses to Chris Butler to keep compiling.
Above anything else they cannot allow negative things to be said about Lord Chris. So the two most important high ranking cult members just volunteered to swear in legally binding documents they have always been hopeless servants of Chris Butler, and validating our long standing information.

Wai Lana Yoga en Espagnol
Date: July 30, 2015 12:55AM

New YouTube video in Spanish:

WAI LANA YOGA …una frente para una secta peligrosa (en Espagnol ) by Henri Jolicoeur
Wai lana es la numero 2 de una secta americana peligrosa
SCIENCE OF IDENTITY su esposo Chris Butler es el numero UNO
de la secta …Es una secta multi millionaria donde los discipulos tiene que ADORAR Chris Butler y Wai Lana …como representantes
del Dios azul Sri Krishna .Es una secta que usa varios tecknicas de hypnosis para controlar la mente y la vida de su siguidores …
Es una secta donde los miembros tiene que dar 25% de todo dinero..y ademas deben servir Chris Butler y Wai Lana ..gratis
es servitude …discipulos son esclavos mentales y emotionales.

Cult in Mexico

Photobucket Banned Account
Date: July 30, 2015 01:01AM

Photobucket has banned my account after receiving multiple copyright complaints. The cult might take that approach with other users of Photobucket on this message thread, so back up your files. Speaking of which, my blog is down for repair with backup images. Hope to back on-line very soon.

Flash

Date: July 30, 2015 02:19AM

Flash- the cult is trying its best to stop the TRUTH from coming out.
This is the hallmark of their existence- people must never find out what is really going on with this destructive cult. The money making machine to keep Guru in luxury, power and control, must not be discovered. This is what keeps the inner circle going as well, all these “projects” allegedly under the guise of a charitable organization, is anything but. Its just a small group of con artists ready to milk the next unsuspecting Yoga neophyte.
They cannot silence us.
They cannot shut down the Internet.
We will continue.

Date: July 30, 2015 09:24AM

My blog will remain dark while I consider the technical and legal challenges ahead. As others have said, the cult of Chris Butler wants to hide the truth and have convinced Photobucket (or, a Photobucket robot) to ban my account. Their actions are probably too little too late. Meanwhile, this message board remains the primary source of reliable information about The Science of Identity cult of Chris Butler. My research is still available upon request.

Flash

Date: July 30, 2015 12:54PM

Rama you are correct and this bears repeating:

"It just goes to show that at the end of the day they are not smart in any way.
All these high up and prominent members are still just completely mind controlled by Butler.
They won't question his orders, they won't even offer up alternative scenarios and brain storm with Butler, they just wait to hear from him through the crazy indirect one way communication Butler operates his cult under.

It's like a nightmarish game of chinese whispers (antiquated racist term, I'm sure) that goes on for a lifetime.

"Srila Prabhupada said..." Is as direct as you are going to get your orders in the cult.

Despite all their money and ability to be strategic, ESPECIALLY right now, they just all blast themselves in the feet, with precision and in unison.

Because it all comes back to this cult mentality that you cannot allow offenses to Chris Butler to keep compiling.
Above anything else they cannot allow negative things to be said about Lord Chris. So the two most important high ranking cult members just volunteered to swear in legally binding documents they have always been hopeless servants of Chris Butler, and validating our long standing information.”
End quote.

Ergo Mike Gabbard, father of Tulsi Gabbard, by his own admission, is definitely tied to the Butler Cult.
And by extension and logic, so is Tulsi.
So the question is, why won’t Tulsi tell the truth and admit to this, instead of allowing the Hindu Community the world over to think that she is a Hindu?
She belongs to the Cult of Butler and until she repudiates this- which she cannot do, how can the people who voted for her, trust her?

So the charade of being a Hindu continues.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.