Prahlad Webb and the Reptilian/David Icke ridicule
Date: July 27, 2015 04:54AM

In the letter to me from Nanda they try to make fun of me for believing in Aliens and reptilian humans from David Icke's writings.

First of all, Prahlad Webb always told me he saw UFO's over Whangamata, secondly we often discussed Aliens growing up.

Chris Butler said the Grey Aliens are real, that they were like scientist type people reincarnated, so both of those are fully believed to this day.

We were raised with these beliefs condoned. Secondly, I argue that these people within the Chris Butler cult by way of logic actually believe in a serpent race of human-snake people, the exact tradition David Icke referenced as historical record of these beings.

I don't BELIEVE any of this stuff, I like kicking the ideas around but I know what is real and what are just ideas. I bring this up because they attempt to make fun of me for something they are far more guilty of.

From my article new addition at the bottom
[ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com]

In particular the detail about me being cooler when I lived on maui and believed in aliens and that Bill Clinton was a reptilian shape shifter, this was a little love from my old bro Prahlad I think. I showed him the admittedly extremely mental but pretty fuckin rad book "The Biggest Secret" by David Icke back on Maui in 2000 perhaps. Little poochie woochie Prahlad looked at me with a pretty culty look on his face and mumbled instantly "Srila Prabhupada (Chris Butler) said not to pay attention to that stuff." I just looked at him all "okayyyyyyyyy". I may have read about reptilians but that doesn't mean I believe it. I sure wouldn't run out and find some fellow David Icke fanatic that was passably attractive and marry her, have kids then raise them worshipping David Icke, believing literally every rambling word he had every uttered as god's truth and dedicate my children to David Icke's service, which is what you psycho's have done under Chris Butler.

Another funny point, they try to make fun of me for being crazy having read a David Icke book because it talks about aliens and reptilian/human hybrids, claiming that I believe this, yet they believe absolutely literally that everything in the Indian vedas is true. I love twistin' one up and pouring over some ancient texts as much as the next guy, but you guys are blind believers, taking literally much mythology and coded ancient fables that were not meant to suffer your clunky literal interpretations.

The vedas were actually one of the main ancient traditions that David Icke drew on to show evidence of a human/reptilian serpant race known in the Vedas as the Nagas.

[karthikkash.hubpages.com]

So by my math, that makes all of you a bunch of reptilian/human hybrid believers, not me.

Prahlad Webb, Nanda Ormond, Jan Webb, George Ormond and my whole family all believe even weirder stuff like the moon we see is the real moon, but the moon the astronauts went to is not the one we can see in the sky it is actually a decapitated demon's head floating through space, named Ragu's head. The moon that we DO see, mind you, is actually a "Heavenly Planet" teeming with life, color, animals, vegetation and people who live thousands of years per lifetime. So let's take it easy on the "Who believes the most weird shit" competition, you guys have a corner on the market there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Nanda Ormond and the MIASMA of Chris Butler
Date: July 27, 2015 05:30AM

An anonymous and revealing comment about Nanda Ormond:

One thing that I noticed comparing your artwork with Nanda's. You are both strong with similar styles. But his work carries the bitter and cynical world view of Butler's real teachings. You know, the material world is a place of misery and the only way you can be really happy is serving guru...yada yada yada. Your work is whimsical and funny. It just carries more light-heartedness and spirit. Just an observation.

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: July 27, 2015 10:18AM

Rama, it is not very important what result comes up from your chosen life, rather, the more important is that you're living your life authentically. All the kinks they ridicule you for are a part and parcel of a journey. Life is not just a journey, but is also full of suffering. That's exactly what makes us human -- how we pick up ourselves from falls and derailments. Our scars are a badge of honor. True, a conditioned life seems smoother, because the path seems perfectly laid out with built in support system from like-minded people. That is exactly why some people are still attracted to a conditioned life. Do not despair, life is a marathon and truth is a vast and pathless land. Along the way are hills and valleys and crystal clear water to quench your thirst and swim into. Most importantly you'll meet allies, who are on their own journey themselves, say hi and learn from one another. You'll part ways and cross paths again. Enjoy your journey, live your creativity and your potentials become automatic. 20 , 30 years from now, you can look back and will be rewarded with an inexplicable joy and pride for a life that you can proudly call your own and for your future children to find worth living by -- that's just not gonna happen with a conditioned life devoid of authenticity, no matter how God-given and rewarding they thought that be. A life fully lived is the only life that matters.

Here's an inspiration from Joseph Campbell:
“They thought that it would be a disgrace to go forth as a group. Each entered the forest at a point that he himself had chosen, where it was darkest and there was no path. If there is a path it is someone else's path and you are not on the adventure.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2015 10:19AM by dharmabum.

Exposing the Wai Lana - Chris Butler cult ..Eating the nails of the guru.
Date: July 27, 2015 10:51AM

New YouTube video by Henri - Eating the toenails of the guru

My old CE Forum post about this ritualistic abuse of Butler's followers:

A life-size casting of the footprints of Srila Prabhuapda's lotus feet. Arranged so one can easily bathe the lotus feet of Srila Prabhuapda and capture the water.

Flash

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2015 10:55AM by flashlight_on_roaches.

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: July 27, 2015 01:28PM

Okaaaaaay! Back by popular demand ... a light-hearted humorous break ...

More rhymes going through my head again on this toenail fiasco!

When spiritual progress constantly fails
Just reach for your guru's tasty toenails
Mix them with salad, or sometimes with soup
The sacred nail clippings of Siddhaswarup
Mix them with dough when making your bread
These toenails will transport you back to godhead
You can even try them with guacamole
These nail clippings are holy, holy, HOLY!
(Not connected to black magic or Aleister Crowley!)

Many thanks to Dabs for his latest video, shedding light on this toenail nonsense! Many thanks also to all who post on this forum for your insights into this crazy cult.

My overall impression is that folks need to chill out, as Rama suggested, and become less uptight over religious or philosophical concepts!

yay!
Date: July 27, 2015 03:35PM

Hey there wow what an entrance, bravo the one and only... Just Googling!

Just the person for the job, I might send you some parody lyrics I was working on, get some expert help on it.

Good to see ya Googs! Cheers

Re: yay!
Date: July 27, 2015 03:36PM

Hilarious rhymes, yo!

just googling is back!
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: July 27, 2015 07:41PM

We missed you googster!
Great to have you back.

Message from You Know Who:
Jagged Prabhufraud says, "It's not a joke, it's a rope, Tuco. Now I want you to get up there and put your head in that noose."

Tuco says, "There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend: Those with a rope around the neck, and the people who have the job of doing the cutting.

I like big fat gurus like you. When they fall they make more noise. And sometimes they don't get up. "

[theme music for "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"]

The Great Cult Deceit
Date: July 27, 2015 11:47PM

"NAMASTE" by Wai Lana "The great cult deceit"
[youtu.be]

"...Behind the facade of Wai Lana ...the yogini ..there is the Wai Lana that is the number 2 in a destructive cult that as mentally enslaves thousands of people into believing that her and husband are "PURE DEVOTEE" of Lord Krishna .Long ago Chris Butler gave orders to destroy any pictures of those 2 together ...as he wants to keep her yoga scam separated from his GURU scams. Theses scams have net them millions of dollars a year..."

Thanks again to Henri for another great video.

My own article on Wai Lana's Bollywood production:

Flashlight on Copyright Fight
Date: July 29, 2015 04:56AM

Nothing is funnier than Chris Butler in a corner, being poked by a stick. I am that stick.*

It has been over two weeks since Jeannie Bishop of Science of Identity Foundation (SOI) attacked my humble blog with “take-down” notices for leaked cult documents. You might wonder why I’ve remained mostly silent after this blatant censorship by the cult of Chris Butler. Vera City, from the Cult Education forum, had declared this take-down a victory since SOI was forced to publicly acknowledge the authenticity of these documents leaked by ex-followers of SOI. Bishop could never claim that the documents weren’t genuine or were clever forgeries because she informed WordPress “…I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed…”

Vera also advised me to “take the war to the battle”. By allowing SOI to believe that they were successful in silencing me with robotic take-down notices, we have just achieved another great victory in our war to expose the cult of Chris Butler. Just today, Hawaii State Senator Mike Gabbard (father of US Rep Tulsi Gabbard) lost his attempt to claim copyright infringement on a personal letter I posted wherein he revealed his devotion to Krishna and his heavy drug use. Mike (Hey, I’m a Catholic) Gabbard shot himself in the foot by thinking he could publicly claim ownership of his private letter. (See below that WordPress wrote to me: “…However, because we believe that this instance falls under fair use protections, we will not be removing it at this time. Section 107 of US copyright law identifies various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research…”

Mike Gabbard publicly claims that the private letter is genuine and is his personal property. Read his challenge and my victory and much, much more at my blog article: [flashlightonroaches.wordpress.com]

Flash

*Every episode of An Idiot Abroad opens with this quote from Ricky Gervais.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.