Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 21, 2015 08:34PM

Quoted from above:

Butler to an initiated female disciple who wants to get married:

“What are you? A fu#king dog in heat!?”

Question: Did Butler blow up at male disciples who wished to marry?

I dare wonder if this accounts for the contempt Butler has shown for disciples' children.

They pay the price for Butler's own hang ups -- and, along with their parents,
imbibe Butler's hangnails.

If Butler regards sex within marriage to be disgusting, especially for women, perhaps he regards motherhood and children as products of that same
disgusting sexuality.

So -- attack the bond between mother and child.

Regard children as being in need of purification and that they should
be separated from and sent away from the impure carnality of their parents.

How can one grow up in this situation and then understand how to function
as an elected representative in the outside society one has been
schooled to feel afraid of?

An outside society one has been indoctrinated to regard as evil?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2015 08:43PM by corboy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Chris Butler Uses Black Magic
Date: July 21, 2015 11:39PM

A new YouTube video by the courageous Henri Jolicoeur:
Exposing the Chris Butler and Wai Lana cult ..The use of black magic?

That is Black-Magician Aleister Crowley at the upper right

My own research into the alleged black magic was posted a few years ago on the Cult Education Forum:

My blog article continues with more links:

[flashlightonroaches.wordpress.com]

Bravo, Henri!

Flash

Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: July 22, 2015 05:25AM

This forum has been trying to get people to wake up regarding Tulsi's connection to Chris Butler for years. And what has come of it?
The people that need to be woken to reality are the electorate in Hawaii.
That's where change will come from - she's now been elected to the US Congress!
Seems to me the Hawaiian electorate is not listening.
Look at the comments in Rui Kaneya's <a href=http://www.civilbeat.com/2015/03/krishna-cult-rumors-still-dog-tulsi-gabbard/>Civil Beat</a> articles - Hawaiian voters defending what they perceive as an attack on their Congresswoman.
And now - I love Henri, but "black magic" - come on!
Less postings about black magic and toenail clippings and more about $$$$$.
Hawaiian voters are conservative - they don't want to think that their representatives are being elected with help from deceptively disguised drug money.
It's been established that Butler is crazy.
Much work linking the entire Gabbard clan and Butler is complete. Tulsi's marriage and appointment of Kainoa Ramananda Penaroza strengthen this link.
If the link between Patrick Bowler, Joseph Bismark, NZ drug money, Ti-Leaf Productions, etc. etc. and Butler can be firmly established, people will have to start to listen.
Remember, Al Capone didn't go to jail for murder though he committed many - he went to jail for tax evasion.
Show that money provided to Tulsi's campaigns through Butler "owned" conduits is "dirty" and the people electing her will then stop and listen. She may be forced into defining her relation to Butler. His downfall may start from his being looked at by the IRS, DEA, etc.
Follow the $$$$$.

Date: July 22, 2015 10:51AM

CarlFig Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This forum has been trying to get people to wake
> up regarding Tulsi's connection to Chris Butler
> for years. And what has come of it?...
> Show that money provided to Tulsi's campaigns
> through Butler "owned" conduits is "dirty" and the
> people electing her will then stop and listen.
> She may be forced into defining her relation to
> Butler. His downfall may start from his being
> looked at by the IRS, DEA, etc.
> Follow the $$$$$.

Hey CarlFig,

I can't argue with you that people in Hawaii need to wake up. The impediment has always been the local media and the cult cloaking itself as a religion. Follow the money, indeed. There is one "money man" linked directly to Chris Butler and Tulsi Gabbard. Google Sunil Khemaney and see what pops up first in the results. This is a cult inner circle dude with tons of money to manipulate search, but my blog reveals the Truth. Click on image results for that search and you will see Henri (God bless him), plus all the usuals suspects. That is why it is imporant to post all facets of this cult. The momentum is in our favor. It won't be long before the number one search result for Tulsi Gabbard is a factual article of her devotion to Chris Butler.

Flash

[flashlightonroaches.wordpress.com]

Date: July 22, 2015 12:03PM

You are correct Flash, it is important to document and establish all the facets, faces and farces of this many tentacled beast known as Butler and his Cult.
The forum exists for 2 major reasons: 1) to help those who wish to escape the cult and prevent others from falling for the hype disguised as “yoga” and 2) to expose the nefarious underpinnings of the devious machine that supports Tulsi Gabbard and other politicos of her ilk, who are associated with this destructive cult.

As the Cult Worm turns....

Posted by: eigenerherr ()
Date: July 23, 2015 06:08AM

At the risk of upsetting a few people, I agree with Carlfig. The whole black magic thing comes across as kooky and isn't really helping much to address the issues with how Chris Butler and Wai Lana run things, and I worry personally that it could actually damage the reputation of those who are trying to bring awareness to the abuses in SOI. Focussing on the disparity between how Chris Butler and Wai Lana treat their own vs how they treat the members of SOI, especially the kids, the level of abuse that they inflict and that is seen as normal, and how that is passed down and being passed on by the kids. Now one of those kids is in US congress and who knows where else, that's the thing we need to focus on, as well as the money trail, and the other lies/information we can prove. We need the world to see them for who they really are, strip them of the veil of secrecy that they have built up, and dismantle the facade they have put up, so we can show the truly ugly centre to the world. I get that for a lot of people who didn't live that world, that it seems like any argument is a good one, but I know this group, I know how they work, and they will use things like that to hold up and say "see, they ARE crazy" and that's what really concerns me, because it will frighten off those in the group who are maybe starting to think critically about what they are involved in, and I don't want that. I know that process and seeing a video like that would send me running straight back to SOI. I really don't want that, I want to see these people get out from under Chris Butler's influence. I want them to see the world is a happy free place they can be a part of, that what they currently have isn't "freedom" any more than a battered child is free while living under the guardianship of an abusive parent. I want them to finally see that abuse and get out from it, see the damage it has done and is doing.

Sorry if I offended anyone, I just feel incredibly strongly about this.

Date: July 23, 2015 12:18PM

Hi eigenerherr,
Dabcult’s video was an opinion/observation, based on his research and his many decades of psychotherapy work with other victims of similar cult brainwashing. It is just another facet of the entire package known as Butler’s Cult/Science of Identity.
Butler is also a failed rock star/god.
Feel free to leave a comment.....please.

[www.youtube.com]

It doesn’t get any more “kookier” than that.

In the Cult of Butler you get a little bit of everything...and his toes have always been dabbling in politics.
Rip-off artists- yes
Liars- yes
Fraudulently obtaining government money-yes.
Charitable organization-NO!
Child abusers-yes.
Slave labor-yes.
Drug money laundering-probably.
Abusive personality inflicting torment at every turn-yes.
Enjoying the suffering of others-yes.
Encouraging followers to destroy sacred family ties-yes.

In 2011 this posting appeared on the Cult forum- a refresher course- if you will.
Good time to repost.

Posted by: Kailua_no more SIF ()
Date: September 27, 2011 11:03AM

To all participants of this thread and to the administrators of this site:

The real info can be found in Kailua, Oahu. As is well known already from those who have read on here, the main headquarters of the Butler cult is in Kailua. What has not been revealed is the code names given to certain areas/subjects/people/connections:

1. The members refer to their headquarters in Hawaii as Site. Members of the cult worldwide recognize this pseudonym as it means the current residence of Butler.

2. The members meet on Waimanalo beach and Bellows air-force beach for their code named "picnics". The members gather to worship Butler on weekends, location and time determined either the day before or the day of in order to prevent information leaking out. Butler is a extreme conspiracy theorist(he believes there are assassins out to kill him) and will not always show to these gatherings. But, weather and crowds permitting he will show up for a couple hours to lecture about servitude and to throw raisins to his ecstatic followers. He prides himself on his throwing abilities, having played some baseball as a youth in Hawaii.

3. Butlers step children and selected followers train in Wu-Shu (chinese dance martial art) at Kailua beach park. Butler sometimes strolls by to chat and have respects paid to him. Be wary if you approach them, Butlers step son(a tall attractive asian-american male whose name coincidentally is Siddha, which is Butlers spiritual name too) is known to be extremely hot-headed and can become physically violent.

4.1 Some members of the cult are willing to speak as long as you don't come across as a reporter, the danger of being exposed as a snitch to Butler is too great of a risk: physical/legal threats, abandonment by family or banishment from island. While banishment sounds like sensationalism, most of the cult members income come from a network of low-level businesses run by senior members of Butler's cult. Therefore if the Butler finds a member offensive to him, his senior member will fire the offender and given the near poverty level of the person + the expense of living in hawaii, he/she would be forced to leave. This has happened before to people found offensive, multiple times.

4.2 Some younger members are willing to talk, such as an very handsome australian male code-named "Vishnu das". He is very into mountain biking, tricks and trails. Another member who might expose info is code-named "Balaram Bali das", his father is one of the head managers of Down To Earth food chain.

5.1 Some info on Butler himself: Butler has lived most of his life on oahu, growing up on the north shore. In his mid teens, he fell in love with a local girl who broke his heart, sadly he didn't even make love to her before it ended. After that experience traumatized him heavily, he swore off women and claimed to practice a life of celibacy. This is hard to believe as he was a yogi in the forest of Kauai getting massaged by males and females every night and now to this day is married and lives with an asian yoga teacher, code-named "Vaishnava Dasi". Butler began searching out Kundalini yoga and opened an ashram on Kauai, where he attracted most of his now senior members(code-named "disciples").

5.2Butler discovered ISKCON, and brought his followers to surrender to ISKCON's guru, AC bhaktivedanta swami. Once AC bhaktivedanta died in the mid 1970's, Butler decided he was enlightened and started initiating disciples in his own lineage. He fed his new found disciples stories of AC bhaktivedanta's great love for Butler and how AC considered butler to be a "pure lover of krsna(god)". Butler enlisted Katyayani dasi, his longtime friend, in helping his mission but things soon died out in a power struggle, which culminated recently in a direct command from Butler to his members "not to in any way come into contact or seek out contact with katyayani dasi or her students/disciples".

5.3 Since the early 1980's Butler has claimed to have extreme environmental illnesses that could kill him, yet it seems improbable as he lived in india for at least 6 months and in the moldy/mildew forests of Kauai. Furthermore, a conversation with a previous doctor who is an ex-cult member has diagnosed Butler's illnesses to be completely somatic and has further alluded that Butler appears to be a high-functioning schizophrenic/sociopath.

5.4 Butler own's mansions and property internationally, purchased through the profits of his devotees "devotional service". He and his family(daughters husbands and grandkids) reside between his 3 homes in Lanikai, each multi-million dollar properties. This is only a minute look into the magnitude of which he exploits his followers, who live in garages and out of cars. Some of the "serious students"(defined as those who are willing to devote their lives to Butler) live in tents in members yards.

6.1 Last info for this post: The health clearance system for those who live on "Site"(Oahu). Members are divided into groups labeled: A, B and C. Members who are C's are allowed to go into public places without mask's on, basically this is the bottom of their caste system. C's are allowed to hold jobs in which they interact with the public; they can work at Down To Earth. There are incubation periods in order to move up classes and these periods can range from a week to 3 months.

6.2 B members are restricted to only going into public places out of necessity: shopping for groceries, thrift stores, food drives or Shopping for A's. Members who are labeled B's have to wear surgical masks in public places, as well as disinfecting everything when they return home: wash clothes, shower, sanitize bags and cars/mode of transport. If you have ever shopped in Kailua you will definitely have encountered B's before. If a B member comes within 30 ft of a C member, they are demoted to C class.

6.3 Class A members are not allowed any public interactions and are hindered from coming within a 50 ft radius of a member who is C class. Class A members typically are engaged in personal servitude to Butler: His cooks, med-large private security(mostly young, impressionable males), his family, secretary and certain administrators for his various "projects". If an A member gets sick, they are demoted to a C: if a A member comes within 50 ft of a C, they become a C class member.

6.4 Butler's class system is reminiscent of a totalitarian pseudo-capitalist regime: The majority of his followers are C's, while their B class(think middle class) is a small margin. Think 150 C members, 30 B members and perhaps 20 A members. The A members have all living expenses paid for, work 6 hrs a day and most live close or on the beach in private residences paid for by Butler. While anyone can theoretically can become an A class member through making it through the incubation period, they have to be first approved and cleared to serve Butler, making the upper echelon very hard to reach.

It is a lot of information but hopefully it sheds light on what is going on. I have taken great pains to find this info and and slowly condensing everything I have learned: I have information on a large number of their organized locations: local, national and international. I also have a large amount of info on senior members and "disciples" as well as information on the scandalous dealing(s) between Mike Gabbard and his congress race against Congressman Ed Case. I Highly recommend observing their weekend "picnics" at the beach's listed: just be sure to maintain a low profile as they are very paranoid.

It is time that Chris Butler AKA Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa Prabhupad comes into the light.

...and the abuse continues....

Date: July 24, 2015 12:06AM

From Henri:

“I have removed the black magic video
I do not know if you can remove the posting where the video is displayed ….
If you can ….remove it please
If not post something like Henry has removed the video in respect for eigenerherr

She is incredibly brave …The first to show her face ….I want to respect her.

Thanks …big brother”

I must disagree with Eigenerherr and point out that, as a brainwashed teen, she was jealous of her friend who ate the sand beneath Chris Butler's feet.

Every aspect of this secretive cult must be discovered and examined if for no other reason than to direct search engines and investigators to these discussions.

...the greatest blunders, like the thickest ropes, are often compounded of a multitude of strands... Victor Hugo (full quote below)

I stand by my orginal research referenced below.

Flash

Some people have taken offence when foot bath water and toenail clippings are mentioned in association with Science of Identity founder, Chris Butler.
It would be a huge embarrassment to admit to falling for such utter nonsense and a truly disgusting ritual, so it’s no surprise that the truth is hard to find.

Full quote Victor Hugo

But who among us is perfect? Even the greatest strategists have their eclipses, and the greatest blunders, like the thickest ropes, are often compounded of a multitude of strands. Take the rope apart, separate it into the small threads that compose it, and you can break them one by one. You think, 'That is all there was!' But twist them all together and you have something tremendous.”

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: July 24, 2015 12:18AM

Dear eigenerherr,

I’m glad you voiced out your mind. In the past, this forum passed through a very challenging transition, probably drove many posters away, including me. I remember it came to the point when posters became suspicious with one another, accusing others they don’t agree with to be apologists or plants for the cult — it was really a dark moment, which I thought the cult had clearly won. Exers I know of, are very reluctant to talk about the past — bad experiences in the cult — but they do check out this forum once in a while, and those still in the practice. I really can’t blame them. Moving on means one has gotten over. I really wish they could be convinced otherwise, for the sake of the victims that are still there, especially the children, and clueless would be members, unaware what really is at the end of the line. It does not help if there are disunity and suspicion among regular posters. While it is impossible to police a public forum, set a unified direction or taste when it comes to posting, the most we could do really is to consciously find a balance. You are obviously discouraged or disheartened, I wish you could persevere, and allow time, compassion and wisdom do the work — for the hapless children, you were once was. We need to accept that because we are unique individuals, with differing experiences and personalities, there’ll be a variety of takes. (Where are you Googs when we need a comedian here?) We will never always agree with another, let alone become a one big happy family. But just like what the world is, I guess what public forum is, this will remain a platform for free thoughts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2015 12:19AM by dharmabum.

Nanda Ormond response.
Date: July 24, 2015 03:39AM

Hi, my article about Nanda Ormond is quite updated, and I actually received a long and unfortunately par for the course response from Nanda.

I would appreciate anybody's response and analysis on this response.

I can provide context to the insults he quoted me as saying. most were from a few recent frustrated e-mails that come after years and years of being totally ignored.
One was actually sent to George Ormond but claimed to be at Nanda and the rest were cherry picked over many years from this forum and my articles.

But never did I come straight at my friends in an angry way for many many years, I just try to reach out to them. 9 years on in the face of undeniable corruption they persist so I let them have it.
Nanda never ever would have written this or given a crap to communicate to me until I wrote this article that the non cult locals in NZ are reading, the surf mag he works for is checking it out and before long it will likely be attached to his top google results, at least through the Flash article that links to it.

Nanda never denies a thing about Chris Butler, never denies that he worships Chris Butler at Prahlad's wedding, does not refute that Prahlad and Jamuna Webb were married in worship to Chris Butler. I stayed at Nanda's house in 2005 in Auckland, it was terrific, we had a blast and were great friends. Nanda lead a normal non cult life, Offered me some weed to smoke and had a lot of cool normal non cult friends coming around.

But within a year he was ignoring my attempts to communicate, he followed with perfect obedience and exact timing the systematic cult wide excommunication of me.
This is the only communication of any length or depth I have had with Nanda in 10 years.

My article: [ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com]

Nanda's letter:

Hey dRama Rants-on

Thanks for the good luck wishes and hopes that I am happy in the subject line, I would be pretty happy if it wasn’t for you trying to destroy my entire family and everyone I love but you know, it’s a nice sentiment.

Yep that was me that reported your totally hateful, hurtful and completely untrue call outs to Nimai and me on Instagram. I don't know if you even know Nims, you definitely never hung out with him, so after like 15 years away suddenly claiming you know all about him and bullying him and his wife is completely bananas man, so yeah I checked that shit and I'm glad instagram did something about it. You are being a total fucking bully man.

So you want to know why I haven’t responded to any of your e-mails? Well as inviting and enticing as they are, there are perhaps one or two things which made me a bit unsure about whether you are really offering your friendship or not…

“Dude what the fuck man? Are you really a fucking cult member?”

“Yo what's up with your real dad?

Varo and Jan sure fuckin cult smacked that dude out of the picture,”

“Let me spell it out, bro

CULT!”

“Say something back Nanda, you fucking pussy.”

“You are not a man or even a human, Nanda, until you stop acting like a cult member, brainwashed mu'fucka!”

“Be a fuckin man, not Varo's little bitch boy.”

“Does your fucking brain work?”

“Here you go Nandies, you pathetic fuck.

Good luck with your image and career, shithead.”

“better reply quick, mate.”

Scattered throughout your emails are these venomous threats, demands, accusations and lies, all things which I feel are not very friendly. As a first point, you do not accuse someone or their family of being a brainwashed CULT freak and expect them to say “ OH WOW, totally! Hey man haven’t seen you in years “ . That immediately comes across as an insult Rama, that’s bad friending ok?

Secondly, the reason I blocked you on FB is the same reason I don’t want to talk to you, you lie about people I love and care about. When I saw you started posting stuff about this " cult " that you'd escaped and how they are all " sick fucks " I immediately realised you meant your parents, who as you so often say I grew up with practically as my own, so I was like “Well he’s crazy… " and I blocked you. They’re not “ SICK FUCKS “, they’re really loving, wonderful people, as are my parents. Here are some things you’ve been saying about your parents and bro…

• WORTHLESS PATHETIC you should have NEVER HAD CHILDREN, YOU FUCKING SCUMBAGS!

• You will truly suffer from your hideous actions. Run and tell that, SoI spooks, you are slimy worms. get a real life.

ROBYN LYNN RANSON and SUDAMA PETER RANSON a.k.a. LAKSMANA DAS RANSON are the biggest scumbags to ever walk the face of the earth.

• If what I say makes you cry, good, I am glad it is finally in your face.

And my parents…

One thing is for certain, Robyn Ranson and Jan Ormond absolutely love heartlessly molding,

conditioning and programming the youngest, fresh baby and young children's minds into a

completely brainwashed servant of Chris… “

“you are complicit in this extremely disgusting child abuse.”

“Also, it's going to be a lot of fun when I visit Nana and Grandad, eh? should I call you a cunt

to your face? Or just a cult member?”

“ …absolutely naming Jan as helping enable my mother's abuse, absolutely backing up her actions …”

Way to strengthen the bonds of friendship Rama, you fucken psycho. The things you are saying about both of our parents are crazy, untrue, and so hurtful! As if I’d want to talk to you and AS IF you are trying to be my friend, you fucken idiot.

Thirdly, if someone doesn’t want to talk to you, that is actually their choice. Their FREEDOM Rama. If you harass them or threaten them with defamation if they don’t respond, that’s bad friending too Rama. That’s something a fanatic CULT member would do. It’s Very bad friending.

Fourthly, you sound very stupid when you accuse people of things you know nothing about just because you know nothing about them. I went and had great times with my Dad most holidays whenever he lived in NZ, which he didn’t always do. Pretty hard for my Dad to come hang on the weekend from Germany, Rama, Quite a long flight you know. This level of ignorance is evident in all of your wild babblings.

Fifthly, I like conspiracy movies too but the script you cooked up about my dads villa rental business is lame man. VILLA RENTAL BUSINESS ACTUALLY FRONT FOR CULT DRUG SOMETHIGN OR SOEMTHIG is a shit title for a movie. I mean I’ve always wanted to be in a crazy movie and have car chases with drug lords but your script sucks, Even the Da Vinci code is more compelling, more plausible. Even that really bad movie with Nicholas Cage and the treasure map bank note is better, and that’s a fucken bad movie.

Sixthly, paranoid stoner conspiracy theorists are so 90s man! You’ve got to get out of that shit, it’s embarrassing. You were more fun when you believed in aliens and that bill clinton was a reptile back in Hawaii, stick to that shit man. This new trip you’re on is such a bummer for all of us. Put down your bong and go for a skate, you’re baked!

There are so many reasons I didn’t want to talk to you but here I am talking to you. It’s not because of some Cult edict or instruction, I just don’t like talking to assholes. I’m hoping that this will give you some satisfaction, because I want you to stop attacking all the people I love, who loved you. I’m pretty sure it won’t make you feel better, but it seems to be what you want so I’ll try and satisfy you.

However you look at it, your claim that you want to help me and be my friend is on all counts obviously bullshit. You do not act like a friend, you publicly claim to be but behind the scenes you scream and froth and threaten my parents and me, what you really want is for me to listen to you while you insult and degrade my family and friends, tell me how brainwashed I am and how fucked my life is, how stupid I am and how you’re the only smart one among all of us “ brainwashsed, born in, conditioned “ that can see the “ Truth “ .

What Truth are you offering me really Rama? None. You’re offering a choice between my family and loved ones or a friendship with an angry, asshole who has burnt everyone who has ever loved him in his life? Not a very sweet deal Rama. What would I then do if you liberated me from my supposedly deluded brainwashed condition, O enlightened one? Would you then force me in to your crusade against my family, would we tag team them with TWO blogs bashing them? Imagine what sort of cool theories we could come up with then! It always annoyed me how my dad picked at his heel, is that kind of like abuse? Hey maybe we could Start our OWN cult! You sure seem to know lots about them, and you sound and act exactly like a deranged CULT fanatic who has to force his views on everyone, and if they don’t respond or agree then FUCK THEM. Are you not exhibiting everything you’re supposedly fighting against?

It is exceedingly clear to me that you are tripping dude. You’re on a bad trip, not because of your upbringing, which was in my memory practically a constant birthday party filled with skateboards and nintendos, or your parents, who anyone who has met them knows are sane, intelligent, lovely people, but because of you. You are completely responsible for all of the suffering which you are clearly going through right now. Trying to make it everyone else’s problem is only making it worse for you, deepening your pain, and yet for some reason you keep persisting. They say insanity is doing something again and again and expecting different results, well then you are insane. This crusade you are on won’t make you happy Rama, If you can’t see that it’s YOU that cut YOURSELF off from your parents and YOU whose lies are causing all this pain for people and YOU who needs to be helped out of their delusion then you are fucking insane. You are the “shithead” actually. Your whole life now seems to be based around lies, hate, and anger, and you are the one choosing to live like that, so stop making it our problem. And stop pretending you are trying to help us, this is an entirely megalomaniac crusade to satisfy your own desires, whatever the fuck they are. At some point I felt sorry for you but we are past that point now I think… I don’t know, no I do feel sorry for you. It must be horrible being trapped in your increasingly insane mind, but that doesn’t excuse what you are doing. So fucken stop it, seriously.

Get some help, not from these cult fanatic conspiracists you roll with now who are encouraging your twisted fantasies, but from some people who can actually help you. You are not happy, that is obvious, so change what you are doing.

FUCK OFF NOW

THANK YOU

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.