Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: September 11, 2013 08:23AM

Like most politicians Tulsi Gabbard is a true liar of the highest order.
She claims to be a Hindu, and has been taking money from many Hindus in the US, with this lie.

She is actually a bonafide disciple of one, Chris Butler, leader of a destructive cult called Science of Identity, aka as Jagad Guru Siddaswarupananda Paramahamsa.

What does this mean?
See this video = [www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 11, 2013 08:45AM

When people fall for Butler's old tricks and watch 30 year old videos promoting a
spiritual life & when people buy Wai Lana products, or watch the programs on
PBS, this is what is actually being funded:

[www.youtube.com]

Butler never built any hospitals nor clinics

There was never aid to the poor or infirm

There were never any acts of charity recorded nor
are there records showing any benefactors of his largess
and philanthropy

There is only Butler, his 2 political puppets Tulsi and Mike Gabbard and
his chinese wife, "TwoTime Wifey" Way Looney...

Butler has, however, produced" - V I C T I M S ......many many victims.....now spanning 3 generations.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 12, 2013 02:29AM

As far as I can understand, Tulsi Gabbard and Mike Gabbard are not only compliant lobbyists for a tyrranical industrial-military complex, they are also supporting a somewhat tyrranical cult leader. Do they really believe they are doing good in the world; or are they way too brainwashed to see the truth?

For those of us who refuse to believe that the politicians/media are capable of insane amounts of propaganda and lies, here are some news clips that somehow got past the censors on this infamous 9/11 date ... probably the censors were so confused that they allowed these clips to air on the TV (but never repeated?):

[www.youtube.com]

As the clips clearly shows, there is NO (repeat ZERO) large airliner debris outside the Pentagon crash site and also at the site near Pittsburgh, and the reporters CLEARLY state this fact ... HOWEVER, the official story is that hijacked airliners (large 757) crashed at these sites ... doo-dee-doo-dee-doo-dee you have now entered the Twilight Zone ... the little planet in a vast universe where George Orwell's 1984 became a reality.

Date: September 12, 2013 01:20PM

from the archives:

flashlight_on_roaches
Date Added: 04/06/2012
Greetings, dabcult. You should see some increased views of your latest video because I informed a number of Hindu-Americans. You asked about Mike Gabbard having a gay son. See below that he does have a son in Australia whose appearance and words can be described as effeminate. I won’t comment further and let the information below speak for itself. There is no on-line photo of Eddie Tamayo, but I do have a potential source. I’ll get back to you about photos of Eddie’s father and uncles.
Flash
Quote from Mike Gabbards son: “MY LIFE STORY born and raised in samoa, grew up in hawaii. left hawaii when i was seventeen to find fame and fortune in LA, hated LA and moved to NYC when i was 18. loved it. worked as a model in NYC (when i was young and beautiful) with ford men.”

from cultreporter in 2007: “Mike Gabbard does infact have a gay son who he packed off to Australia so as not to upset his family friendly image.”
[forum.culteducation.com]
Atheist says in 2007”
“One other thing that I wanted to mention and that may have been previously discussed here is that people who have an obscession with homosexuality are often homosexual themselves.
The long-term preoccupation of Chris Butler and Mike Gabbard with homosexuality, certainly makes me wonder: Are they self-hating gays themselves?
Of course, Gabbard has an openly lesbian sister and is said to have a gay son.”

January 12, 2013 05:42PM
VitaminC
Date Added: 07/02/2012
Flash (and others),

BigIslandNow.com is owned by Pacific Radio Group, who is a media conglomerate with radio stations on the big island and elsewhere. That link is (relatively) safe.

[www.whois.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2013 05:46PM by VitaminC.

January 12, 2013 05:56PM
VitaminC
For those who are concerned about having information revealed to malicious, possibly cult owned websites, there are ways to become more anonymous online.

One example is TOR found at [www.torproject.org] which "protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked." Best part is it runs on Windows, Mac or Linux.

There are a number of ways to become more anonymous online, which can be learned through a simple Google search for web anonymity.

January 12, 2013 08:43PM
dabcult
Date Added: 04/28/2012
I took the down video about the possible lesbianism of Tulsi ....My heart said to do so

We will do a better video later on when we get all the right pictures ...and looking deeper in some informations I just receive

Its anof to point out foe now that she is from a destructive cult .......and as a phoney Hindu as they come .

Her sex life anyway if she is a truth follower of BUTLER
is identical to the main stream Hare Krishna mouvement sex regulations

HOMOSEXUAL ...IS AN ABSOLUTE NONO

SEX PERMITED ONLY IN MARIAGE....and only at the time of reproduction

She is in a very weird space of mind and heart .....with all those lies she as to cover for .

Maybee she think that shes on her way to Krishna planet with WAILANA and the rest of the cult that eat theirs guru holy nail clippings .

I was very piss that the cult dare to try to get the seat of Mr INOUYE

they have no shame .......plus they convince 14 imbeciles to vote for Tulsi

January 12, 2013 08:46PM
dabcult
I took the down video about the possible lesbianism of Tulsi ....My heart said to do so

We will do a better video later on when we get all the right pictures ...and looking deeper in some informations I just receive

Its anof to point out foe now that she is from a destructive cult .......and as a phoney Hindu as they come .

Her sex life anyway if she is a truth follower of BUTLER
is identical to the main stream Hare Krishna mouvement sex regulations

HOMOSEXUAL ...IS AN ABSOLUTE NONO

SEX PERMITED ONLY IN MARIAGE....and only at the time of reproduction

She is in a very weird space of mind and heart .....with all those lies she as to cover for .

Maybee she think that shes on her way to Krishna planet with WAILANA and the rest of the cult that eat theirs guru holy nail clippings .

I was very piss that the cult dare to try to get the seat of Mr INOUYE

they have no shame .......plus they convince 14 imbeciles to vote for Tulsi

Its a comedy ...and a tragedy to see that hundreds of people beleive this fallen brother is a PARAMAHANSA

January 13, 2013 03:04PM
flashlight_on_roaches
I have located a photo from January 2006 showing Tulsi Gabbard with her husband at the time, Eddie Tamayo. It is curious why this photo was deleted and not available on the Web. Eddie Tamayo (standing between Tulsi and Carol Gabbard) still lives in Kailua as a follower of Chris Butler and has been spotted at one of the cult residences in Lanikai. I’m attempting to learn more about their marriage and divorce.

For dabcult, Tulsi's Ex father-in-law is Philippine Army Col. Antonio Tamayo, Jr. He is an alleged member of the cult. Eddie’s legal name is Eduardo Sangco Tamayo and he is a self-employed graphic artist.

Please leave your comments below this important Washington Post article. It is a fair piece of reporting especially the part “The press secretary for Gabbard, a 31-year-old Iraq war veteran, declined an Associated Press request to interview Gabbard for this story, but sent along a statement Gabbard had made upon being sworn into office, for which she used a copy of the Bhagavad Gita, a Hindu religious text.”

[www.washingtonpost.com]

All it lacks is an admission of the truth about Tulsi’s spiritual leader, Chris Butler. I’m waiting to see if my own comment has been censored.

January 13, 2013 06:48PM
dabcult
Great research Flash

Eddie Tamayo look like a big teenager on this photo next to warrior TULSI ....or a distant cousin ........kinda weird

He does not look like he as got the testastorones to trill or satisfy a returning women soldier from a war with the Muslims.

They look totally incompatible ...........maybe she outgrew him in the army ........maybe that is why there is no pictures of the kiss at the wedding

maybe there was none ...............please post a picture of Antonio Tamayo

January 14, 2013 09:23PM
flashlight_on_roaches
There has been no feedback to my recent post that caught up on John Moore, but here are some more photos and revelations.

I will not post a current photo of Bill Penaroza (another Butler/IGG candidate from 1976) because others here on the forum have said that he no longer follows Chris Butler. Good luck to you, Bill.
Bill’s son, Kainoa Penaroza (real name Rama), is a very devoted disciple of Butler and is extremely close to fellow devotee, Tulsi Gabbard. Kainoa’s wife, Alana, is an important member of Tulsi’s staff. A deleted photo from April 2012.

Wayne Nishiki from Maui has never fully admitted to being a devotee of Chris Butler and continues to lie and shortchange the citizens of Maui. What does a politician who worships Butler as God’s representative actually do for the people? Apparently nothing. Maybe Wayne performs Butler’s dirty work behind our backs.

Carol Gabbard with Mike Gabbard and their Ohana: Tulsi, Jai, Bhakti, Ryan, and Vrindavan. Ryan’s birth name is Aryan (what were his parent’s thinking?) This is another deleted photo.

Meg Turner may not yet have sipped Chris Butler’s foot bath water. But, she has sold her soul to the devil and works as a social media expert for cult businesses like Lotus Garden Meditation Center, Down to Earth, and Wai Lana while also manipulating media for Tulsi Gabbard. Meg, from Kailua, even pretends to be a DTE customer seeking a Wai Lana cure for her flaky scalp. What’s next, Meg, vaginal itching?

[www.downtoearth.org]
Sorry, Meg, but people searching you out as a consultant will learn the truth here on this forum.

Trevor Hitch seems foolish to post his resume online since it includes his jobs at two cult businesses: Wai Lana and Down to Earth. He now works for Storage Castle, another cult business.
[www.linkedin.com]

Denise Guggenheim is from the cult’s Sacramento branch and is related somehow to Eric Guggenheim (his mother perhaps?)

Eric Guggenheim looks a little older with shorter hair these days. He looks more like a janitor than a film maker when he drives his old, white van to the home of Wai Lana and Chris Butler.

Manjari Fergusson is the daughter of Mark Fergusson (Down to Earth CEO) and an Editorial Intern at Hawaii Business Magazine. Her brother, Bali, has already been exposed here and also works in the Media. Apparently our Media here in Hawaii does not object to being infiltrated.
[www.linkedin.com]

Nimai VandenBos is a Freelance cameraman from Auckland, New Zealand. In typical cult fashion, he hates homosexuals and says so by signing his name to a protect marriage petition. I’ll bet there are other cult members who signed this petition in spite of Tulsi Gabbard proudly declaring that she is now Pro same-sex marriage.
[www.protectmarriage.org.nz]

Protect Marriage petition

Here is Shiva D. and his shrine to Jagad Guru Chris Butler. What are the tea cups for, Shiva? Your guru does not allow tea or coffee so perhaps you sip the water that has washed his Lotus feet.

Tracy Schauberger AKA Tracy Ann Burmester is with the Sacramento branch and I suppose her friends in the Homeschool Meetup Group don’t know that cult children are brainwashed.

If you have the opportunity to speak with anyone mentioned on this page, ask them if they have ever searched for the truth about their spiritual leader, Chris Butler. Do they have the strength to leave the cult if they discover they have been lied to? Ex-members on this forum possessed that strength and their words should never be ignored.

January 15, 2013 03:57AM
VoxVeritasVita Das
Date Added: 05/16/2010
The cult has had plenty of time to recruit new victims that work in the media. Under that same blog of DTE you will see a comment by Barry L. That is long time cultist Barry Lay aka Avaduta Das (married to Donna Lay aka Krishna T Dasi)
By manipulating the press they can weed out critiques and keep the lies and deceptions alive. They hide in plain sight.
In addition, when Butler gave his ok for certain arranged marriages, it was for Butler's convenience. There were instances of Americans being told to marry foreigners who could assist Butler on his scams. Fake marriages allowed him to get the people he needed for his projects into the US, so they were able to remain here to do his bidding. Based on the many divorces that have occurred, there wasn't much honesty involved in these relationships. Tulsi and Tamayo, that was a stretch, wasn't it?
So many years of deception and obfuscation, you would think Butler would have tired of the games by now.
But his addictions remain strong- money, power, control, & dominion over all.

January 16, 2013 07:25PM
dabcult
Vox veritas

But his addictions remain strong- money, power, control, & dominion over all.

Its a very deep karmic link that Butler as created initiating all those thousands people with promise of a trip to another planet (Krishna Loka ) after they leave the bodu .........and when you take 25% of someone income for 30 plus years and make them believe you are a PURE DEVOTEE OF THE BLUE GOD KRISHNA

The guy cannot come out and say {its was all bullshit dear disciples ) the show must go on ...the money must keep coming in ,,,,

Butker is snugling every night with WAX LAINA ...and some of the merried disciples are living in different bedrooms so as to better renounce sex

Its crasy .....Buter is so deep in his lies and deceits ........and some disciples so deep into the cult ....

Its an unholy alliance ....the cheater and the cheated

Date: September 12, 2013 01:27PM

from the Archives:

January 17, 2013 06:02PM
flashlight_on_roaches
I still plan to post some more press clippings from the pre-Internet days, but I’ve been drawn to the present moment by three examples of courage in the battle to expose Tulsi Gabbard and, most importantly, Chris Butler – and doing so under their real names!
At the top of the list is our own dabcult who still produces his powerful videos and continues to post to this message board. Do you wonder why Tulsi Gabbard has not succeeded in removing dacult’s scandalous videos, including his latest?:
[www.youtube.com]
Even though YouTube has strict rules about content, the truth is never slanderous.

The other two courageous men are visitors to this forum, but it is unknown if they are contributors here.
Aniruddha Sherbow is the guy who attempted to ask questions of Tulsi Gabbard and ended up being arrested and subject to a restraining order. He has recently launched his own web site about Tulsi and he explains it like this:
“…I regret having to bring this issue up publicly. I took Tulsi to task about her lack of responsiveness to serious questions and concerns two years ago, but I did so privately, out of consideration for her. Unfortunately, Tulsi took advantage of the fact that my communications were private by charging me with criminal harassment, claiming that I physically threatened her, had me arrested, and obtained a restraining order against me. So the reader will understand that I have no further obligation to first communicate with her privately any more.
I am also a Western-born Hindu, just like Tulsi. I hope that she will be more responsive in the future, and certainly not delete reasonable questions by people who have supported her, and even contributed to her campaign.
Sincerely,
Aniruddha Sherbow”

[giftofthegab.us]
In case his web site does not load, try this cached version:
[webcache.googleusercontent.com]
Tulsi is very aware of this latest depiction by Sherbow. Read what her own site has to say about it: ‘In February 2011, Gabbard faced harassment from a man named Aniruddha Sherbow, who threatened her via text messages and made abusive phone calls to her. She obtained a three-year injunction against Sherbow and she urged other harassment victims to "be strong, make that decision to fight back and hold people accountable for their actions — otherwise it won't stop."Sherbow now runs a website critical of Gabbard.”’
Apparently, Sherbow is allowed to speak out and not violate his restraining order. I look forward to reading more of his opinions.

The third courageous person is Bart Dame, a local political activist and commentator. He has been faithfully reporting the truth about Tulsi Gabbard and her father, Mike Gabbard. Dame knows that none of the Gabbards or followers of Butler are really democrats. His fellow democrats have much lower principles and would be happy to vote for the Devil if he pretends to be a “one of them”.
I’ve pasted a recent Bart Dame contribution below and this is my favorite line: ‘I do not consider a belief in Krishna any (more) disqualifying than a belief in Jehovah or Allah or Zeus or Pele. What I object most to is her belief that Chris Butler is the most spiritual advanced person in the Universe, God’s most perfect representative on the Material Plane.”’
[www.ilind.net]
Bart Dame Jul 14, 2012 at 5:15 pm
I think the discussion over Tulsi’s “change of mind” on social issues is missing the point. Of course, people change their positions on issues. There is nothing inherently wrong in changing your mind. That is what we hope for. But the “evolution” of Tulsi’s thinking on same sex marriage, abortion rights ands the current wars (Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, etc.) does not ring true for several reasons.

First, the timing is completely self-serving. If Tulsi experienced a conversion on the Road to Damascus (or Baghdad), that was a few years ago. So why, when she returned, did she continue to say she opposed civil unions? In 2010, while running for the City Council, she told Local 5 she opposed civil unions. When it was first rumored Tulsi was considering a run for Congress, her mother was asked Tulsi’s views on civil unions and her mother–who was her campaign manager at the time, said Tusli opposed them.

Tulsi could have demonstrated her “change of heart” at a time inconvenient to her ambitions. She could have joined the effort to PASS civil unions when they were being debated in the Lege. That occured after her alleged “conversion.” It would have been powerful testimony had she explained why she had earlier promoted hatred of gays and lesbians but had come to see the error of her ways and encouraged her supporters to also change their views. But she remained silent.

Finally, when she starts plotting her campaign strategy for the congressional seat, she realizes that she would have NO CHANCE defeating Mufi unless she can emerge as THE anti-Mufi candidate. And that there was no way for that to happen if the liberal/progressive portion of the Democratic voter base were to remain hostile to her and to coalesce around another candidate, either Hooser (at the time), Kiaaina or Marx. It was only then that she announced her conversion. Very convenient timing.

Another reason her “conversion” rings false is that the core of her campaign is filled with other members of the same Chris Butler political-religious-economic network which had for years passed out leaflets, turned out at public hearings in full-throated opposition to gay equality. Some people try to limit the focus to Mike Gabbard and say Tulsi should not be held accountable for the “sins” of her father. But that is a superficial portrayal of what has occurred. Mike was only the most visible activist in a team of activists, followers of Chris Butler, who have been the most vociferous demonizers of gays in lesbians in Hawaii for decades. Are we to believe that ALL the Butler camp-followers helping Tulsi’s campaign have also, like a school of fish, abruptly turned direction and are swimming towards equality? Maybe the Guru/Dictator snapped his fingers and issued whatever the Hindu equivalent of a fatwah might be. More likely, it is the crassest form of opportunism by the entire group, determined to help one of their members gain political power. I do NOT believe the members of the cult have abandoned their homo-phobic, anti-women views and I do believe they think the election of Tulsi will help advance the cult’s agenda.

Those people who have talked to Tusli and find her “sincere” are assuming she is an individual, stripped from context. If it is pleasing to Krishna, as directed by Chris, for Tulsi to be elected to higher office and if that requires her to “change her views” on these issues, she can SINCERELY do so as an obedient devotee.

As I wrote elsewhere, I have no problem with Tulsi worshipping Krishna. I do not consider a belief in Krishna any disqualifying than a belief in Jehovah or Allah or Zeus or Pele. What I object most to is her belief that Chris Butler is the most spiritual advanced person in the Universe, God’s most perfect representative on the Material Plane…

Bart Dame on camera a few moments into this video:
[www.youtube.com]
He is very credible and perhaps dabcult can interview him some day.

January 19, 2013 10:36AM
dabcult
henry@sacredindia.info

Options: Reply To This Message Quote This Message
January 19, 2013 11:02AM
dabcult
Namaste

What a story a " on mesure hot youg politician ...coming out of a cult that as been at this for 40 years ....but without the hot item such as TULSI

If Tulsi was fat and ugly ....who would care ....she is package by Butler ....and the media is eating it up

but my video exposing her and her father have taken lots of viewers in the last few weeks .....

It only take ONE a well place person ....that will go after this story and their house of cards may fall down

The reality is that Hawaii is the best place in the USA to pull a political cult stunt

lowest turn out voters ..........and money hadr to come by

a cult with hundres of slaves ...that will do and say whathever Butler tell them plus money from everywhere on the planet

hey voila a recipie for winning ..........exept that some knows the truth and we will EXPOSE THE MEGLOMENIAC

I would like all the informations that you can find on WAI LANA ...past marriages ....chineses names ...every things you can think off

(ex disciples affirming that she was eihind the nail clippings holy distributions as always gave me a feeling of disgust )

Swami Bhaktivedanta always affirmed that yoga was useless ...only chanting work

Wai Lana and Butler have cook up the chinese yogini ...dress like Ronald Mc Donald

and selling everything from soup ...to chips ...to Wai Lana for children,s

while in private she worship her man to the point of distributing his nail clippings

Or is she very aware that this is a big cult scam ....but as number 2 ....she goes with it for fame and money

and some twisted love with Butler .........preparing to serve together in the spiritual planet of the BLUE GOD .........yes right

its all smell fishy to say the least

If she is behiind this nail clippings .....is she the one that is involve in black magic (as we have discus before )

whats her deep secrets .....if you know of any ...let me know ...any special picures of her past

Any and all informations send to me directly at ...........a good resume of the wai lana situations would help

henry@sacredindia.info If you can remind me of the pages already posted on Wai Lana that would be helpfull as I am soo busy

January 20, 2013 09:04AM
dabcult
The swearing in of TULSI in the USA congress on the Hindu scripture the Bhagavad Gita is a scam to get the Hindus to say and think

"we have arrive in congress of the USA " But what does the average American knows about that book as the BUTLER cult beleive it is ?

[www.youtube.com]

hope this new video help understand a little more the cult beliefs of the Hare Krishna mouvement and the Butler cult (that believe the same theology as tought by AC BHACKTIVEDANTA SWAMI

January 20, 2013 10:15PM
flashlight_on_roaches
Dabcult had asked for a photo of Eddie Tamayo’s father, Philippine Army Col. Antonio Tamayo Jr. He is known as “Jeff Tamayo” and there is mucho information about him on the Internet. He’s now retired from the military and has a position with the Philippine Olympic Committee and is President of the soft tennis association. He’s also active in his family-run University of Perpetual Help System. Jeff Tamayo is a vegetarian and advises others to “stay in shape cut the meat off your diet--for your health, for the planet's health.” He’s also studied martial arts like many other followers of Butler.

Make no mistake, “Jeff Tamayo” (Philippine Army Col. Antonio Tamayo Jr.) is a member of a destructive cult called the Science of Identity and has been a devotee of the dangerous cult leader, Chris Butler, since the 1970’s. He raised his son, Eddie Tamayo (Eduardo Sangco Tamayo), to worship Butler’s Hare Krishna nonsense and arranged Eddie’s marriage to cult-member Tulsi Gabbard. A seriously compromised fellow, old Jeff!

That is Jeff on the left showing the Hawaiian Shaka sign (a message to his surfer-guru back in Lanikai, Hawaii?)

[pinoycelebrityokrayan.blogspot.com]
Jeff Tamayo should resign from POC
[www.facebook.com]
You'll find many negative pages on Col Jeff Tamayo...
[www.free-press-release.com]

[coloneljefftamayo.webs.com]

I’ve posted about Toby Tamayo before on this message board. Just a reminder that he is Chris Butler’s man in the Philippines, the uncle of Eddie, and brother to Jeff. The article above mentions his “Identity Institute", which is actually the indoctrination camp for Science of Identity. Tulsi Gabbard stayed with “Uncle” Toby for two years.

January 22, 2013 11:21AM
flashlight_on_roaches
This post is the third and final installment of the Walter Wright series reported in the Honolulu Advertiser in the pre-Internet year of 1977. To recap, these were the headlines for the first two installments along with links to the prior posts on this message board:

The secret spiritual base of a new political force, Hawaii’s ‘Other’ Krishna’s – Part I, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 21, 1977
• Krishna principles adapted— The party line: ‘Thou shalt not…’, Hawaii’s ‘Other’ Krishna’s – Part I, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 21, 1977
• IGG’s 32 big donors: giving and chanting, Hawaii’s ‘Other’ Krishna’s – Part I, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 21, 1977
• Link acknowledged—finally, Hawaii’s ‘Other’ Krishna’s – Part I, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 21, 1977

And here is my post of 1 of 3:

• Rebel against power trips: Chris Butler, maverick with 1,000 followers, Hawaii’s Other Krishna’s – Part II, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 22, 1977
• Laid philosophical basis: Religious leader’s role in politics played down, Hawaii’s Other Krishna’s – Part II, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 22, 1977

..and my post of 2 of 3:

Now, here are the headlines from Part 3:
• Down to Earth and its volunteers: No begging – but lots of business, Hawaii’s ‘Other’ Krishna’s – Part III, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 23, 1977
• Close ties with IGG found at 2 papers, Hawaii’s ‘Other’ Krishna’s – Part III, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 23, 1977
• Guru describes his ‘goal of life’, Hawaii’s ‘Other’ Krishna’s – Part III, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 23, 1977

The clippings have been posted here before by Atheist and perhaps others, so I will only show the clipping images along with a link to the PDF file. I have not taken the time to transcribe the text, but encourage a volunteer to do so. I have typed the keywords from the articles below to aid the search engines.

[docs.google.com]

ISKON, Hare Krishna, Down to Earth, Independants for Godly Government (IGG), Hawaii Fresh Start, Chris Butler,
Kathy Hoshijo (AKA Kathy Davis, Kathy Olsen, Kathy O'Connor, Katyayani), Johnny Baldwin Midgett, Barbara Penaroza, John Moore, Michael White, Wayne Nishiki, Paul Gaizzon, Kalani High School,
The Valley Isle, The Kauai Sun, Bill Penaroza, Sakari Das, Rick Reed, Larry Olsen, Life Force, Krishna Yoga Viewpoint, da Market, Bobbie Lent, Prasadam Distributing Co., Haiku brand fruit juice, Geoff Silva, Johnny Midgett, Reggie McGowen,
da Herb Store, Richard Beach, Tim O'Connor, Lorraine O'Connor, Tom McCarthy, Vince Loban, Vaisya Corp.,
Ronald T. Irwin, Gregory D. Johnson, Michael Durkin, Peahi Farms, da Snack Bar, Siddha, Kris Butler,
Siddha Swarup Ananda Goswami, Science of Identity Foundation, Kailua, Lanikai, Tulsi Gabbard, Mike Gabbard.

January 22, 2013 12:26PM
Vera City
Date Added: 06/07/2008
For Chris Butler and his followers:

“How long, not long. Because no lie can live forever.

How long, not long. Because you shall reap what you sow.”

~ Martin Luther King

January 22, 2013 03:20PM
Vera City
This is just beyond absurd what they got away with in spite of Walter Wright’s articles. Mike Durkan, IGG candidate for the State House of Representatives claimed to be the co-editor of The Valley Isle. For those who knew Mike at the time, this is simply a fairy tale. Mike was a scruffy, grumpy potato farmer who lacked social skills. He was intelligent and a bit of a loner. Famously, he was a great organic farmer, but not newspaper editor or politician material. Durkan did NO editing of the newspaper. He only showed up at the compound when Butler needed to talk to him. Mostly he worked on his farm. He hated the political campaign. The farm he worked was a Butler controlled enterprise (owned by Nishiki’s mother in law at the time). They built a chanting hall there and held Sunday feasts.

Penaroza was not a farmer but a graphic designer and printer. Farming and politics are not what brought these two gentlemen into newspaper publishing… it was Chris Butler! He was the puppeteer and creator of the whole project! Butler dictated whole articles and cartoon ideas. Butler dictated who should run for office and what they should say. As stated many times on this forum, Butler produced and directed the whole show! The only thing he did not do was to star in it! It was all done in the name of devotional service….even the deceptions were seen as holy. I imagine that nothing has changed to this day…

Reed’s good looks, degree in English and $1000 was certainly attractive to Butler. The real story is that Reed, suffering from a bitter divorce, went back packing in Hawaii to clear his head. And then he met Butler in this vulnerable state. The timing could not have been more perfect. Butler needed a front man for his political aspirations. Both the Valley Isle and the Kaui Sun were written and laid out in Butler’s compound on Maui. One of the layout artists would fly over to Honolulu weekly to have it printed and sent to the islands. Make no mistake about it…THE NEWSPAPERS, THE POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS, THE CANDIDATES WERE ALL BUTLER DIRECTED! There was no independence or deviation from Butler’s wants and desires. Reed’s “Opinion Research Associates” was a fabrication of Butler’s to promote his candidate Hoshijo. Reed lied when he said The Valley Isle is neither a Krishna newspaper nor an IGG organ. Perhaps in his mind when he said “Krishna” he was thinking ISKCON, but it was definitely connected to the worship of Krishna and his guru Butler.

Vince Loban was neither a writer nor an editor. He had nothing to do with the newspaper business. He was just another able bodied puppet for Butler at the time. Loban later became an insurance salesman along with Tusta and a bunch of other Butler devotees in the Sacramento enclave.
Butler justified all the deceptions by saying that the rest of the world uses the same misleading techniques. He would say the newspapers are corrupt and organs of their own materialistic agendas. Politicians are corrupt and self-serving. So it is for a higher purpose to use lies and deception in the service of g0d and guru according to Butler followers. So they are thinking that they are better than everyone.

Here is a direct quote from one of my sources who wrote me today:
Quote:
“I was vaguely aware of the Wright article. We were told not to read newspapers. I remember Butler being enraged at the ISKCON people who revealed the fact that IGG was run by Butler followers and revealed their devotee names. Wright was described as a big demon. But, I remember being rattled by the article. It was as if something shook free in my thinking that was trying to tell me that what I was doing was off. For a moment I realized how deceptive everything was, but I thought it was for a greater cause, one that would benefit humanity. I was also spending two hours a day chanting and at night I would read the Bhagavad Gita before I slept. I wasn’t eating a lot. I was dealing with my own disappointed love like Rick Reed. Butler was a charismatic and comforting distraction from that pain.
Long hours were spent on the campaign and the newspaper, especially the weekend printing deadline times. Sometimes the sleep deprivation was fun, but other times it brought out tempers. But, we were on a mission.

I only vaguely realized that I was participating in a real deception. It seemed so harmless, like a white lie you tell a child to protect them from pain or harm. “Yes, Santa Claus exists in spite of what that nasty third grader Walter Wright says.” How could you not want to see your friends and the beautiful, graceful Katyayani in positions of power? They would bring peace and save the planet. It was divinely inspired by a pure devotee, or so I thought. We were dovetailing our propensities into the service of God Himself, guided by his perfect companion, Siddhaswarupananda Goswami. I wonder now if I would have left the group sooner after seeing the whole series of articles by Walter Wright. I may have.

For decades, Butler has tapped into the collective “unconscious” of the people of Hawaii and has successfully hidden the “elephant in the living room”, which is himself. It appears as if he remains at the helm of his devotee politicians. He has simply followed the blueprint of many of the hidden oligarchs of history who have operated behind the political scenes for their own purposes. The current administration is certainly aligned with Butler's parents progressive world view. It will be interesting to see what Tulsi does or does not do.”

January 22, 2013 08:58PM
flashlight_on_roaches
Thank you, Vera, for adding your important comments above regarding the Walter Wright reporting which boost the importance of my post to a whole new level. Your first-hand testimony is so obviously the truth, yet also sensitive to those deceived by Butler many years ago. Thank you also for including the testimony of your source. To those current followers of Butler secretly reading this message board, do you ever experience that uncomfortable realization as described above by this ex-devotee? Learn from his/her heartfelt words and get out now, before it is too late.

Now, I have a few more “lost” articles to post from the pre-Internet day – this next one from 1977.

• Guru blames media for image of Krishnas The Honolulu Advertiser, December 24, 1977

My transcription of the clipping below: Siddha Swarup Ananda Goswami, a Krishna Yoga guru, has blamed the news media for painting a negative image of the followers of Lord Krishna. The bad image, he says, stems from recent reports of robbery charges lodged against Hare Krishna members soliciting funds on the streets in Waikiki. Siddha, who is also known as Kris Butler or Chris Butler, says the media have unfairly stigmatized most Krishna followers by the news accounts. "All the media know and have known for some years that the vast majority of people in Hawaii who chant Hare Krishna or worship Krishna are not connected in any way with the people soliciting in the street, who are usually members of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness . . . " he said. "If a person pushes people around in the street or steals their money, by his actions we understand he's not a real Hare Krishna ..." he said. Siddha says it is unfair for the media to associate all followers of Krishna with a particular sect. "I've been trying to teach for years that you can live in your home, chant the Hare Krishna mantra and follow the philosophy without having to join any particular organization, but by the media's use of the term, 'Hare Krishnas,' they have created the illusion that there is such a thing as the 'Hare Krishna sect,"' he said.

You may wish to read another similar other “lost” article from 1977 to fully appreciate this “con man” at work:

January 23, 2013 02:40AM
VitaminC
And it only gets worse:

This just came up on my Google Alerts

Tulsi has been elected as Vice Chair of the Democratic Party in Washington.

[dc808.blogs.civilbeat.com]

Date: September 13, 2013 01:04PM

From Internet Archives= [www.guiladshalit.com]

MIKE AND TULSI GABBARD ARE MEMBERS OF THE “CHRIS BUTLER “SINISTER CULT!!

Posted by Hettel Pettel on Sep 24, 2012

[www.civilbeat.com]
1-READ THE POSTING AT HE ABOVE LINK
2- DAUGHTER OF ANTI-HOMOSEXUAL CRUSADER AND BIGOT MIKE GABBARD
WHO WAS GIVEN THE NAME “KRISHNA KATHA” BY HIS GURU CHRIS BUTLER
3- SHE WAS GROOM AND NOW FINANCE BY THE CULT AND ITS MINIONS
Mind control (also known as brainwashing, refers to a process in which a group or individual “systematically uses unethically manipulative methods to persuade others to conform to the wishes of the manipulator(s), to the detriment of the person being manipulated”.
When HONOLULU WEEKLY interviewed Gabbard in 1992, he told the magazine,
“Homosexualityis not normal, not healthy, morally and scripturally wrong.” At the time, he also suggested that the repeal of sodomy laws across the country in the ’60s and the American Psychiatric Association’s decision in the ’70s that homosexuality was normal and not a mental illness, led directly to the AIDS epidemic of the ’80s….
THESE STATEMENTS SHOWS HOW IGNORANT MIKE GABBARD IS OF THE AIDS VIRUS PROPAGATION AROUND THE WORLD
I RECEIVED SEVERAL EMAILS STATING THAT HOMOPHOBIA WAS NOT A PROBLEM FOR MIKE GABBARD BEFORE HE CAME IN CONTACT WITH WITH CHRIS BUTLER ……..ONLY AFTER HE WAS INITIATED …AND IN MY PROFESSIONAL OPINION ” BRAINWASH” BY THE CULT LEADER CHRIS BUTLER DID HE BECAME A VIRULENT ANTIHOMOSEXUAL CRUSADER.
TULSI GABBARD WHO WAS BORN AND RAISE IN THE CULT ON MANY OCCASION SUPPORTED THE ANTIHOMOSEXUAL VIEWS OF HER FATHER ….(NOW IS SHE PRETENDING TO HAVE MORE LIBERAL VIEWS THEN HER FATHER JUST TO GET SOME VOTES? IS SHE HAVING A CHANGE OF HEART …OR IS IT A CHANGE OF POLITICAL STATEGIES TO GET SOME VOTES …..OR WORSE IS SHE STILL UNDER THE HYPNOTIC SPELL OF CHRIS BUTLER… HER LIFE LONG MENTOR.(SHE WAS BORN AND RAISE IN THE CULT ) IS CHRIS BUTLER DIRECTING THEIR MINDS AND THEIR POLITICAL CAREERS FROM A SECRET LOCATION?
(FROM THE HONOLULU WEEKLY )
Gabbard’s wife CAROL served as secretary/treasurer of the Science of Identity Foundation until 2000, Both Gabbard and his wife were listed as teachers at the Science of Identity Foundation in Polk’s City Directory in the early 1990s.
BUTLER ..GAVE THEM THE NAME” KRISHNA KATHA” FOR MIKE
AND DEVAHUTI FOR CAROL.
THERE IS MANY LETTERS POSTED ON THE INTERNET ( on RICK ROSS FORUM ABOUT BUTLER CULT) …THAT INDICATE THAT MIKE GABBARD WAS A PERSONAL SERVANT OF BUTLER …BOWING DOWN IN FRONT OF THE GURU
CALLING HIM “MASTER OF MASTERS ” SRILA PRABHUPAD (in Indian languages)
MIKE was even fired by the guru for being an incompetent servant.
(incapable to serve a meglomaniac guru but competent to be a politician)

MIKE GABBARD SAID TO THE PRESS
“I am Catholic, but some would consider me an enigmatic Catholic,” “because I practice and sometimes teach both Christian and yoga meditation techniques and philosophy. … Although I am not a Hindu or Hare Krishna, I find great inspiration and wisdom in the ancient yoga scriptures. Although I’m not a member of the Science of Identity Foundation, I’m eternally thankful to Chris Butler, the founder of SIF, whose teachings of karma yoga (selfless service) and bhakti yoga (devotion to God) have brought me back to my Catholic roots and the fundamental teachings of Christ.”
THAT IS ABOUT THE BIGGEST DECEPTION THAT THIS POLITICIAN (AND HIS DAUTHER TULSI )WOULD LIKE THE PUBLIC TO BELEIVE .

1-CHRIS BUTLER CULT BELEIVE IN REINCARNATION

2- CHRIS BUTLER CULT BELEIVE THAT BLUE GOD KRISHNA IS THE SUPREME GOD……..AND THAT CHANTING THE NAMEs OF KRISHNA IS THE WAY TO SALVATION
3 – THE BUTLER CULT MEMBERS ARE KNOWN TO WORSHIP BUTLER (and drink the water that wash his feet )AND BELEIVE THAT ONLY BY FOLLOWING HIS INDOCTRINATION WILL THEY GET TO HEAVEN WITH HIM (and WAI LALA )naturally
4- CHRIS BUTLER IS A EX SURFER BUM WITH VERY LITTLE FORMAL EDUCATION ……HE IS NO CATHOLIC THEOLOGIAN
AND DOES NOT UNDERSTAND EVEN THE BASIC OF CATHOLIC THEOLOGY OR THE TEACHINGS OF SUCH CATHOLIC MYSTICS AS SANTA THERESA DE AVILA …OR SAN FRANCIS OF ASSISIS…OR ST JOHN OF THE CROSS
5- MOST EVERYTHING IN BUTLER TEACHINGS ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH THE CATHOLIC FAITH
IT IS OBVIOUS TO ANY CATHOLICS THAT KNOWS THE THEOLOGY OF THE CHURCH THAT MIKE AND TULSI GABBARD ARE JUST OPPORTUNISTS USING THE CHURCH TO COVER THEIR TRUTH AFFILIATION TO BUTLER CULT.
A FARCE ….A BIG JOKE ….BUT NOT FUNNY AT ALL ..FOR THE GABBARDS ARE ENGAGE IN POLITICAL LIES and DECEITS. ..THE FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN CHURCHES OF HAWAII WHERE DECEIVED BY MIKE GABBARD “I AM A FAITHFULL CATHOLIC MAN ” AND JUMPING ON HIS GAY BASHING BAND WAGON…WITHOUT REALLY QUESTIONING MIKE GABBARD TRUTH RELIGIOUS AFFILIATIONS …..AND NOW TULSI WITH HER FATHER POLITICAL MACHINE AND CONNECTIONS IS TRYING TO SAY JUST ABOUT ANYTHING TO GET SOME VOTES ….INCLUDING THE “I AM A CATHOLIC” “THING
THE CATHOLIC BISHOPS OF HAWAII SHOULD REALISE THAT THEY ARE BEING TAKEN FOR A RIDE BY THIS UNDERCOVER CHRIS BUTLER HARE KRISHNA FAMALY

Duration : 0:22:51

25 Comments »

deathmeditation:
OPEN LETTER TO …
OPEN LETTER TO TULSI GABBARD FROM VERA CITY —–THE RICK ROSS FORUM

September 24th, 2012 | 5:00 am
deathmeditation:
Vera City
Date …
Vera City
Open letter to Tulsi Gabbard Part 1
Please come clean publicly using the mainstream media regarding your background and upbringing in a controversial and secretive cult. The voters have a right to know who is really representing them and what are their true beliefs. How independent are you from this cult

deathmeditation:
PART_2 What have …
PART_2 What have you promised to do in exchange for the cults free labor and financial support? I know you do not view the religious practices of your upbringing as a cult and I don’t really care if you believe in Jesus, Mohamed, the angel Moroni, or Pinocchio’s Blue Fairy. All I want is that you tell the truth, since it is supposedly a way of life for you to do so.

deathmeditation:
PART 3- I support …
PART 3- I support your efforts to label GMO foods, but will you sell out to the big corporations when you come into power if your guru says so? What is your guru asking you to do once you get in power? People who knew your father before he was a politician did not get a sense he was a raging homophobic until it was pushed by Chris Butler for him to think in this way. Your father had to change his tune and party just to stay politically alive. It cost him his reputation and business

deathmeditation:
PART 4- What will …
PART 4- What will happen to you if you are asked to do something unethical? Will you blindly follow Butler because you are beholding to the cult?
Real people, good people, concerned people, want to know the truth. There is no smelly rat or demon or political opponent here that wants to destroy you with these questions. Innocent constituents who are counting on your campaign promises need to know the whole truth about YOU

deathmeditation:
PART 5… WE all …
PART 5… WE all know on the RICK ROSS FORUM that the “Missionary School” you say you attended in the Philippines is just a coverup euphemism for Butler’s gurukula or Krishna school and that it is not Hindu at all.(since the Butler cult is mainly about serving and worshipping BUTLER) We all know that Butler himself pushed your parents into politics and got MIKE on radio and TV to get all fired up on hurtful anti-gay campaigns. How will you be any different as Butler pushes his agenda on you

deathmeditation:
PART 6… You claim …
PART 6… You claim to be different than your father. Does this difference include the ability to think independently from your cult? You do realize that once elected you will no longer need Butler and his supporters to get elected in Hawaii. Will you be able to break through all the conditioning of your youth and use this independence wisely

deathmeditation:
PART 7….Quote:.. …
PART 7….Quote:..Napoleon Hill
“Falsehood does evermore have a way of publishing itself.”
It is virtually impossible to conceal the truth forever. It is the natural order of things that the truth will eventually come out. This single fact is the foundation of our judicial system and the basis on which all human relationships are formed.

deathmeditation:
PART 8 Business, …
PART 8 Business, professional, or personal relationship built upon a lie cannot long endure, but one that is founded on truth and equality of benefit for the participants is unlimited. Make it a practice to tell the truth in all that you do — even when it doesn’t matter — and you will form a habit of truthfulness. You will know instinctively that it is better to tell the truth and face the consequences than to launch a falsehood that will eventually make itself known to the world

deathmeditation:
PART-9
Tulsi, the …
PART-9
Tulsi, the truth is coming out one way or another. Make is easier on yourself, don’t wait. Transparency and honesty are marks of good leadership. Read your own Bhagavad Gita on leadership. Arjuna was never advised to be secretive or hide his agenda. In fact, everyone on the battlefield of Kurukshetra could see Krishna right there by his side advising him. Why is Butler hiding and why do you tolerate it ?

deathmeditation:
PART 10 Will your …
PART 10 Will your guru be advising you what to do and what to say when uou are elected? If you are disturbed, angry, or upset by these questions, then you need to seriously look in the mirror..END of VERA the open letter
Henry questions to TULSI ?
1- Do you reject the eating of BUTLER toe nail clippings by his disciples as Catholic eat the holy communion ?
2-Do you reject the present official view of BUTLER propaganda of hatred towards gays .
3- IS HINDU MEAN BUTLER IS YOUR GURU?

nipunad:
“The leader of the …
“The leader of the cult called the Science of Identity does not want to be identified.” That was funny, Hanuman.

deathmeditation:
FROM VERA on the …
FROM VERA on the RICKROSS FORUM June 7 2012
Tulsi, be honest about your upbringing! We on this forum KNOW how you were raised! Why do you keep it so secret if you have nothing to hide!?
How will the voters of Hawaii be able to make an informed choice if they don’t know how much of your families life has been directed like puppets on strings from Mr Butler’s directives! This is dishonest and morally wrong.. MUFI (A MORMON MAN ) IS TRANSPARENT ABOUT HIS FAITH ..WHY NOT STOP YOUR DECEITS TULSI ?

deathmeditation:
My brother Brendon …
My brother Brendon can hardly speak anymore …. he has all the classic symptoms of thought blocking of having been brainwashed. There is no question in his mind that one MUST abide by Chris Butler or be nothing at all. He knows nothing of other spiritual teachings or spiritual masters except what he has heard from Chris Butler .He is brainwash in beleiving that all other teachings ARE NOT TRUTH or VALID and can only lead to damnation.
(BUTLER DID A GOOD BRAINWASH JOB ON THIS ONE ..POOR KID

deathmeditation:
Henry thank you so …
Henry thank you so much for your fearless effort of exposing the superstitious belief of the BUTLER CULT Each of our circumstances are different, but most of us here are held hostage by having family members and friends that are still in the cult and are vulnerable for reprisal if our covers are blown; plus, Chris Butler’s minions in the past were ruthless to known oppositions. Admirable as you are, please be extra careful we have friends that have been physically beaten by BUTLER minions.

deathmeditation:
POSTED ON RICK ROSS …
POSTED ON RICK ROSS FORUM 2010
We must reinforce the embarrassment that his key political operative, Mike Gabbard, suffered when he was reprimanded by his own Democratic party last summer. It is shameful that he attempted to undermine the party platform. It is a simple message, it is time for him to get out of politics. Citizens of every state in the U.S. are looking for real leaders who represent EVERYONE….. Not some undercover cult member worshiping Chris Butler in secret!

deathmeditation:
FROM RICK ROSS …
FROM RICK ROSS FORUM 2006
at least 50% of the contribution to elect Mike Gabbard came directly or indirectly from the cult members .
Looks like at least 50% of contributors have vested interests in getting Gabbard elected-
Abrams Ellen- student/disciple
Anthony Anya NZ disciple married to Tim Anthony
Harvey- Josh, Michael all disciple family from Sacramento
Kibler Shalie – daughter of Merril Smythe originally Sydney-student
Lowther Richard/Amanda- disciples

deathmeditation:
CONTINUATION:
usta

CONTINUATION:
usta
Ranson, Sudama- brother of Rama
Riggs, Alison/Robert- name is familiar
Sands, Suzanne/Frederick- students in sacramnento
Sherer, Aaron- student/disciple
Spencer, Jesse E/Joyce- Janmastami and Ted Spencer Krsna Chaitanya disciples
Tamayo, Tulsi Gabbard- obvious
Titcomb, Chintamani/Teresa- Family of disciples
Bellord, Richard/Sarah- Ex husband of Wai and new wife both disciples

deathmeditation:
Reed heard that a …
Reed heard that a hairdresser was telling people that she had been sexually assaulted decades earlier by Senator Inouye. Reed provided a tape recorder to a campaign worker, another cult member who had lived in Butler’s compound in California and had to work on Reed’s political campaign. This woman, Umeko Walker, befriended the hairdresser and got her to repeat the story to her while secretly recording the woman’s voice. Reed then used the woman’s voice in a campaign ad attacking Inouye.

deathmeditation:
While BUTLER was …
While BUTLER was living in mansions in Malibu, Honolulu and other places his followers, even those in his personal service, were dumpster diving to eat. He said it was ok for his disciples to get food from the garbage if they were that hungry. . While he sat in an ocean front mansion at Diamond Head at a cost of somewhere around 10,000 dollars a month his followers were suffering greatly, living poverty level, and he was still demanding they give a s portion of the little money they had

deathmeditation:
. MIKE seemed …
. MIKE seemed rather quickly incited to hatred of homosexuals. This ex /vege burger flipper/home english and math tutor/confectionary & airconditioner salesman
It’s not that hard to see why a bellboy/mailmann would join a cult if that cult made him senator. The funny thing about Mike homophobia is that just over four years after his short-lived schooling career ended he had two radio shows where he spoke against homosexuality and he started the ‘Stop Promoting Homosexuality Hawaii’

deathmeditation:
FROM THE STAR …
FROM THE STAR BULLETIN: Republican challenger Rick Reed ran a splashy campaign featuring an ad with hairdresser Lenore Kwock’s claim that Inouye had forced himself on her sexually years earlier.
Inouye survived the charges when Kwock refused to pursue them.
RICK REED WAS A CLOSE DISCIPLE CHRIS BUTLER.
WHO WAS BEHIND THE DIRTY POLITICAL TRICKS? And MIKE GABBARD did work fo REED.
RICK REED LIKE MIKE GABBARD WAS EXREMALLY HOMOPHOBIC AND SAID THAT HAWAII AIDS PATIENTS SHOULD BE PUT IN QUARENTINE.

deathmeditation:
EX FOLLOWER: I was …
EX FOLLOWER: I was only around about 3 years. I remember working all day testing that crummy Down to EARTH vegetarian food .I especially remember the days when the gays where picketing the store and watched them pin their rage on MIKE GABBARD ( Krishna Katha das,) who at the time had a TV and radio show spewing ANTI GAY propaganda (sponsor by the DOWN TO EARTH food store )What a bum rap man this brainwash follower of BUTLER can be.. Weird man this Mike Gabbard …..totally brainwash by BUTLER!!

deathmeditation:
EX DISCIPLE ..Yes, …
EX DISCIPLE ..Yes, as a female ex-member of that group, I can absolutley say that fears of the outside world, and people in general who were not devotees, (called “karmi’s”) was hammered into you daily. Women are told they NEED husbands because they need protection. You are told that the only path to God is through your spiritual master CHRIS BUTLER…I would not be surprise that TULSI GABBARD had an arrange marriage with EDDIE
TAMAYO whose Philipino military father is a devotee of BUTLER

deathmeditation:
TESTIMONIAL FROM EX …
TESTIMONIAL FROM EX MEMBER…WHO EXPERIENCE FIRST HAND THE HATRED SPREAD BY MIKE GABBARD GURU
Former member, “Justin”, 30, told Queensland Pride he was “born into” the BUTLER cult because his parents had been members since the 1970s. When he came out to his parents at the age of 16, and told them he was gay he was disowned. “They kicked me out and told me the house would need to be sterilised because being gay was dirty, and my father said he hoped I died in hospital of AIDS,” Justin said

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 13, 2013 11:59PM

Time for a bit of comic relief?

This amusing video is reminiscent of the same mindset of Obama followers as Butler followers?

Because Obama Says So .... ~ .... Because Siddha Says So?

[www.youtube.com]

This one is a message to Tulsi in particular, as she is a yes-man to both Obama AND Butler.

Date: September 14, 2013 01:04AM

Hah! Good one, Googs !!!

A rose, is a rose, is a BUTTler, is a [sic] o'bummer, is a rose....

(......my humble apologies to the rose......)

Siddha sez, "without ME, you are nothing"

Siddha, a gOd among mere mortals: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: September 14, 2013 04:02AM

Hi again

It is interesting to know that some of WAI LANA videos have 25,000 views compare to a maximum of 5,000 for Butler

I would like some informations from past postings ....reposted if possible on WAI LANA or sent to me

the cult was very quick to take down my first video on Wai Lana ....that could cost them lots of money as 21,000 people visit her web site each month

according to past postings of FLASH ....when their income is at risk the cult PAYS ATTENTION

Any recap of WAI LANA past is important ................who knows I just might get involve again in the pursuit of the complete destruction

of the "SCIENCE OF IDENTITY "cult and the deprogramming of as many members as we can reach

Posted by: jaggedguru ()
Date: September 14, 2013 09:01AM

Bhakti is giving free kirtans wherever he goes, either in Orange County or a friends house.
he goes by the moniker Jim Morrison Jr (a take from the Doors vocalist)

he has an album he says he has recorded and going to release it.

some of his lyrics are:
MISSING by bhaktidas
Part 1

The days of my life go on and on...
I stop to catch a breath what am I running from...
I thought I could find a way to escape...
This constant pain I feel I hate...
I don't know what to do, don't know where to go?...
I've lost my way, can't find my way home...
I'm one of the many, we are all around...
We're looking for what's missing, it can't be found...(3x repeat)

sounds like a lost mind

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.