Current Page: 64 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 30, 2007 05:19PM

Many will find the recent postings a very interesting insight into the minds of Hansard's apprentices/colleagues, and explains why, perhaps, Hansard found it so easy to manipulate such individuals.

In light of the 'daemonic' delusions that seem to have prevailed, the fact these people were entrusted to care for clients is rather troubling, One would have thought any reasonable, ethical, and professional complimentary care would be based, not upon medieval-like superstitions, but sane and authentic treatment.

Fascinating though discussion of 'spirit entities', and so forth is, perhaps we may return to the actual issues. Clients, using the so-called Eden Medical Centre were reportedly abused by Christopher Hansard. This went on, we are informed, for years, while his apprentices and colleagues studied and practised the 'teachings' of their [i:d95397f9c2]Master of Dur Con[/i:d95397f9c2], apparently oblivious of any maltreatment.

Would those indviduals care to address the very genuine and uderstandable concerns of Cornwell, who, as a former client, is rightly seeking a response from apprentices about their area of responsibility.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: kurukulla ()
Date: May 30, 2007 08:33PM

Jeff Bowe I believe you have shot yourself in the foot. What was being discussed were legitimate Tibetan Bon beliefs and practices. How could you possibly be a champion of Tibetan Bon culture while at the same time ridiculing it as medieval-like superstitions?

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 30, 2007 08:52PM

Simple fact, neither you, Hansard, or any other followers of his Dur Con invention were studying or practicing authentic Bon teachings. My observations were directed at his cynical deception and the bizarre nature comments which sought to explain, defend, justify and understand him.

Meanwhile one again a curious silence about the very real and worrying experiences of Cornwell, whose questions continue to be avoided by Hansard's acolytes.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 30, 2007 09:11PM

Kurukulla, The following concepts were featured in recent posts:

[i:af515b97ee]Dur Shen, demon possession, psychic warfare, akashic records, auric field, Nazarene Essenes[/i:af515b97ee]

Can you please submit credible sources, which can testify these being as you suggest [i:af515b97ee]"...legitimate Tibetan Bon beliefs and practices"?[/i:af515b97ee]

Oh by-the-way, the key phrase here is [b:af515b97ee]legitimate.[/b:af515b97ee] I look forward to reviewing the 'evidence' you will provide.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 30, 2007 09:15PM

Jeff Bowe:

Please don't turn this thread into a series of arguments with people over Tibetan Bon beliefs.

This is not the subject or actual focus of this thread.

Your point seems to be that Hansard practiced and idiosyncratic combination of beliefs extracted from numerous sources. And that much of what he taught his followers was not Tibetan Bon.

OK.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: kurukulla ()
Date: May 30, 2007 09:18PM

Mr Bowe I am seriously questioning your motives. You now seem to be going all out to attack the apprentices. Some of us are actually in private discussion with concerned clients. We have stated repeatedly that while we worked there, we did not hear of any reported abuses. We are not here to justify and defend ourselves to you. This is not a court and you are not a prosecuting barrister. I would appreciate if you could lay off your attacks and concentrate on the issue at hand, which is putting a stop to Christopher Hansard's activities. You need to understand that throughout the 15 years that Eden was operating, groups of apprentices came and went, and if people complained of abuse and left, the new batch of students never got to hear anything about it. You have no right to persist in quizzing and attacking us on this when we have stated our position, and are prepared to speak to any concerned people directly via private message.

And for your information, you do not know anything about me, and I have actually received authentic Tibetan Bon teachings from an authentic Tibetan Bon Master who is recognised as such, and it is these teachings to which I was referring. You do not seem to have an answer for this.

The purpose of this forum is not to attack other members, but for people to share their experiences. If you persist in your attacks, you will simply clear the forum of any people with direct experience, and you will be all alone with the sound of your own voice.

All the best

To other people on this forum: please continue to do what you can to put a stop to Christopher Hansard's abuse

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 30, 2007 09:28PM

Gondolf, Kurukulla, wisedup and Mariah:

This thread is also not a place to posit your theories about the supernatural and recommend New Age healers or gurus to people.

In my experience the reason destructive leaders do what they do, is not found in the realm of the supernatural.

The most obvious explanation of such destructive behavior is that the leader is frequently either a sociopath or psychopath. Though such leaders often use the beliefs/faith of others to gain confidence and exploit them, be they followers, apprentices or clients.

Hansard's behavior is the focus of this thread, not speculation about his supposed supernatural powers or somewhat similar claims made by his former apprentices.

Please understand that doling out supernatural advice would fall under the heading of "preaching," which is prohibited at this board.

And persisting in such preaching, including attributing supposed supernatural powers to Hansard, as previously said might "clear the forum of any people..."

That's why preaching may lead to being banned from this board.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: lorenzetti ()
Date: May 30, 2007 10:13PM

Gondolf, Kurukulla, wisedup and Mariah,

May we get back to reporting Christopher’s abuses and discussing what can be done to stop him practising.

As I have previously stated, I knew Christopher as a teenager and when I was in my 20’s. Unfortunately, although ‘demon possession’ and ‘the only way to explain his skill is some sort of past life replay’ is the more credible explanation for you, the simple truth is that he is a con artist.

Are you attempting to censor Jeff Bowe so that you can continue your discussion without being challenged?

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 30, 2007 10:37PM

Moderator.. I hear what you say, and your summary of my central concern is accurate and welcomed. I have emphasised the issue simply because what lies at the very centre of Christopher Hansard's activities, and his apparent odious behaviour, is the [i:94026f01da]Dur Con invention[/i:94026f01da]. From this has sprung all the issues wich are discussed here. I hope therefore you may understand that my responses have been largely to detail and challenge those views which continue to excuse, defend and justify Hansard's actions, on the basis that either his 'system' was genuine' or that somehow he was possessed of supernatural 'powers'.

I have not indulged in abusive personal attacks on anyone, what I have done is to present forecful and critical questions on[i:94026f01da] issues[/i:94026f01da], which I hope you may concur, have a very real relevance to this forum. May I also note, for the record, that [i:94026f01da]I [/i:94026f01da]was not associated with Christoper Hansard, I have never been involved with the Eden Medical Centre, I was not a student, nor was I employed by Hansard, and I have made no money whatsoever from any aspect of his so-called 'teaching' or his 'medicine'. It was not [i:94026f01da]me[/i:94026f01da] present at the centre, while clients were seemingly being maltreated. Within that context my motivation is clear and one of principle.

I agree that recently salient issues have been marginalised somewhat, rarified detours into mystical backwaters does not serve this discussion, and alienates important contributors such as Cornwell, It is a distraction.

I would hope that all particpants would welcome transparent and accountabe postings, and that indviduals would be graceful enough to respond, via the forum, to valid enquiries from former clients.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: wisedup ()
Date: May 30, 2007 11:11PM

Just for the record, I also agree he is a con artist, just speculating on where his skills /knowledge came from. You cannot say the man has been without knowledge.He could not have made up certain aspects of his teachings or one would have to give him some real credit and no one wants to do that, right?
Can there not be room for all aspects of this situation to be discussed?
Please take the floor Lorenzetti and do tell more, I don't think this rather short volley from a few seemingly like minded people exactly clogs or hinders the forum.It's not as if other people don't get to have their say, rather vociferously and often, but why not if it gets the job done?

Current Page: 64 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.