Current Page: 59 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Mariah ()
Date: May 29, 2007 06:41AM

Moderator - I was referring to Jeffrey Bowes web blog that he directed people's attention to, not to his recent much milder tone on this forum. I should have made that clear.

I was genuinely puzzled and seeking an answer.

I have appreciated his shift on this forum and should have made that clear also.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 29, 2007 06:48AM

Cirrus your comments below in black, with my thoughts in my favourite color.

However, I am shocked and disgusted at your personal attack on Ms Pulver.May I respectfully suggest you consult a copy of the Shorter Oxford Dictionary to contemplate upon the meaning of 'speculative'. Why do I suggest this? Well because my posting about Miss Pulver was exactly that, reasonable, vigorous and speculative questions. [/color:c337b7ad2c]

For all the good work you have done you discredit yourself when you make ungrounded statements (the statements were factual, the questions were speculative)[/color:c337b7ad2c]

We all hold a great deal of very important information and can testify (Interesting. How can former apprentices and colleagues of Hansards testify against him when they insist they neither witnessed nor were made aware of an reported abuses?) [/color:c337b7ad2c]

You have tried to discredit Mr Lawson, Ms Hare and Mr Nelson (reasonable questions that speculated on their association and role in promoting Hansard's activities)[/color:c337b7ad2c]

I know all of these people personally and they are all good, honest, intelligent people (who stated they were not?) [/color:c337b7ad2c]

I find your attempts to defame (please cite me specific examples of defamation)[/color:c337b7ad2c] them offensive..

Hundreds, perhaps thousands of people worldwide have been taken in and fooled by Christopher Hansard.(perhaps, but they were not apprentices/colleagues of Hansard who actively promoted and maintained the Dur-Con invention, while clients, were it seems, being abused under their very noses) [/color:c337b7ad2c]

Hodder and Stoughton, International publishers were fooled (not fooled, they presumably saw a profit opportunity?) [/color:c337b7ad2c]

Agents and journalists worldwide were fooled by him (agree)[/color:c337b7ad2c]

Hundreds of patients from all walks of life, including medical doctors and consultants, international celebrities and musicians spiritually adepts and phychics and many that travelled from all over the work specifically to see him (Wow! its the Second Coming!) [/color:c337b7ad2c]

There are Tibetan monks (please give me the names, location, and when this happened) [/color:c337b7ad2c]and businessmen who have been fooled by him.

All the students and apprentices, who were all intelligent, educated people that trusted him and his teachings were fooled by him (yet so overwhelmed by his magical boomerang, that they fell into a soma like state, and became unquestionning droids, who were comletely ignorant of ten years of reported abuse?) [/color:c337b7ad2c]

You have never met Mr Hansard so you have no direct experience of him but you seek to defame (give me a specific example)[/color:c337b7ad2c] anyone who was taken in and convinced by him.

What you do not seem to consider is that the teachings Mr Hansard was presenting held a lot of the great universal truths and we were responding to the truths within those archetypes (cobblers!). [/color:c337b7ad2c]

I personally had a desire to grow and experience a spiritual path. That is not a crime (no, but the fact that clients were seemingly abused for so many years, without any action being taken by apprentices/colleagues of the [i:c337b7ad2c]Master of Dur Con [/i:c337b7ad2c]could, do you consider, be regarded as so?) . [/color:c337b7ad2c]

I appreciate to misrepresent these teaching as being of a lineage which is not true is unacceptable. I understand why you consider it is possible that Christopher Hansard has misrepresented the Bon religion of Tibet.(thank you) [/color:c337b7ad2c]

However, if you read the actual teachings in his books there is much that is authentic (in relation to what exactly, since it based upon a crass and cynical plagiarism)[/color:c337b7ad2c]

Many people who have used these techniques and attended his workshops would come forward and express positive feedback of their experiences with Christopher Hansard. (and many have stepped foreward on this forum and documented the most appalling abuse, so much for compassion and spiritual development!) [/color:c337b7ad2c]

What is not acceptable is that he has been dishonest and lied about his background and lineage. It is unacceptable that in the process of his work he has abused many women. It is unacceptable that he has misrepresented his medical skills (Having been in rapture about his spiritual integrity and authenticity of his ‘teaching’, we get to the point!). [/color:c337b7ad2c]

Your action against Ms Pulver is malevolent in the extreme, it is defamation (give me a specific example)[/color:c337b7ad2c] which I believe is against the law (it is if it defamation but my posting is raising speculative questions and contains factual statements, that is not defamatory) [/color:c337b7ad2c]. I hope you will have the integrity to remove it from your site. Do you understand integrity and compassion Mr Bowe? (unfortunately not, perhaps I should have followed Mr.Hansard’s teaching?) [/color:c337b7ad2c]

How are we to trust you when you constantly seek to antagonise and discredit us? (raise legitimate questions you mean?) [/color:c337b7ad2c]Are we to believe that any attempts we make to speak opening will be picked apart by you to seek a new angle and to create a new entry on your blogsite? (you have nothing to hide, right? Thus nothing to fear!)[/color:c337b7ad2c]

I have no idea of where you are coming from with your whole enquiry as even much of the ‘evidence’ you provide on your site is not actually based on fact (really? would you like to debate with me, on that fact-free assertion?) [/color:c337b7ad2c]

If you read his books you would know simple information such as: his teacher died when CH was 27, (and you still believe that hogwash?) [/color:c337b7ad2c]he makes no claim to come from a bonpo or monastic lineage, basic things seem to escape your knowledge. Your arguments all along are incredibly spurious and not grounded in fact.(so keen to defend the fake guru, even if he did abuse women, what a strange combination of loyalties!) [/color:c337b7ad2c]

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 29, 2007 07:53AM

TO STAY SILENT AND HIDDEN, OR TO COME FORWARD - WHY TAKE A STAND?
because 6 million jews died when the German people did not stand up.

because the american people have had their civil rights taken away and great laws repealed because enough people did not stand up.

because 2nd and 3rd generation japanese canadians were interned during the war because enough people did not care enough to stand up.

tibet was invaded by the chinese because their appeals were ignored.

native peoples everywhere have suffered enormously because no one cared enough to take a stand for respecting them.

because the war in Iraq took place when very few stood up. A country lies in shreds, countless are dead.

Really bad things happen when people don't stand up.

This is one of those opportunities. Your silence condones Christopher Hansard's reprehensible activities and allows them to continue.

PLEASE COME FORWARD. REPORT WHAT YOU KNOW TO THE POLICE.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: kurukulla ()
Date: May 29, 2007 08:19AM

Jeffrey Bowes are you Christopher Hansard's long lost twin?

Now admit it - you are the dark lha ku aren't you?

Please Note: THESE COMMENTS ARE SPECULATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: cirrus ()
Date: May 29, 2007 08:37AM

Wow you really are quite the Nazi, Mr Bowe.

I like how you selectively comment but dodge anything that requests for you to reveal why you have such a personal vendetta against Christopher?

What is the point of being in a debate when you clearly only wish to push your particular brand of dogma.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 29, 2007 08:47AM

TO ANY CANADIANS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED SEXUAL ABUSE FROM CHRISTOPHER HANSARD:

CALL THE RCMP IN YOUR CITY: S/DIVISION.

ASK THAT THE FILE BE FORWARDED TO THE LONDON METROPOLITAN POLICE, SAPPHIRE DIVISION, DETECTIVE INSPECTOR WATLING.

The abuse continues. Christopher Hansard continues to practise.

He has made no amends in spite of being confronted.

Every person counts - He has eluded authorities in the past.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 29, 2007 10:28AM

Kurukulla and Cirrus

Would you both consider copying and pasting your excellent postings - every few pages, as we have been posting the numbers to call?

Your public heath warning, Kurukulla - listing all the abuses reported and Cirrus's own account. Both are so powerful and it would be a shame to have them buried.

Thanks!

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 29, 2007 11:14AM

Last warning.

Please stop the personal attacks.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: thirdculture ()
Date: May 29, 2007 12:28PM

rrmoderator
Last warning.

Please stop the personal attacks.

whoa. easy. How on earth is Mariah's post a personal attack?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: thirdculture ()
Date: May 29, 2007 12:35PM

Mariah, it might be beneficial to post that information in a less forceful way. Capital letters tend to indicate yelling in text.

I think if anyone had experienced abuse, it should definitely be reported.
I also am seeing a lot of hearsay on this thread, without much proof. I'm certain that with any powerful person, people will interpret that power in very different ways, and if people are afraid of it, they may be more likely to immediately jump on the attack, rather than understand they are not ready for whatever they've been confronted with.

This is a very easy bandwagon to jump on. I am reluctant to believe either side without making some phone calls and perhaps meeting Hansard in person myself.

Current Page: 59 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.