Current Page: 61 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: starfish ()
Date: May 29, 2007 09:18PM

Hello All,

It seems that the information about Christopher Hansard and Dr. Mohan's warrant came out, the abuses of more Tibetan clergy are being brought out in public by their victims, Lama Ole Nydahl - who is another associate of both men, has a lawsuit pending against him. Victims are reporting the same kinds of behavior similar to Christopher Hansard and Mohan. A man in Germany is requesting information about Ole Nydahl, if any of you know something about him or would like to share your experiences please contact: <info@trimondi.de>.

Check these links for more information:
[middleway.blogspot.com]

Here's another recent article:
[www.theage.com.au]
Best.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Mariah ()
Date: May 29, 2007 09:40PM

I still know of people, for whatever reason, who are reluctant to go to the police in spite of blatant evidence against CH.

The police, and this forum with the aggressive attacks by Mr. Bowe, are too intimidating for gentle, hesitant people, I guess.

Would whoever is taking charge of creating a safe venue for the collection of evidence please post their name and send me a private message with their contact info. ? We spoke of a professional who had taken an oath to protect the public good. What happened to that? I think it's very important for bringing in more evidence.

Thanks!

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: lotusfire ()
Date: May 29, 2007 10:27PM

Hello

Just to let you know - as a webdesigner I know it is not necessarily true that the registrant for a website is actively involved in the content of the website itself - it is not straightforward to transfer ownership (though not majorly difficult either) to someone else. And it is easy just to leave the domain to carry on running in the background in the name of the person who originally registered it. I think a better clue as to whether Charlotte Pulver is or is not still involved in CH's websites is the fact that they are mostly all now down! - with the exception of www.bonmedicine.co.uk.

I think, having now read this forum all the way through, that Mariah's (I think it was her) idea of having a seperate blog site with a door policy - where you can gather collective strength and focus the direction of this discussion and subsequent action - so that the very real need for healing on all levels is also supported - rather than all this head stuff that just seems to be driving those who can really make the biggest difference into hiding - where their story will not be heard and they will not have the support they may need to be able to move on and support action in strength and the resolve that they do in fact have a right to call abuse for what it is.

Jeff – do you realise that you are damaging your own cause with your overly logical approach? – It is a shame that all of your obvious hard work and great knowledge of the real Bon tradition is losing it’s potency to actually make the difference you apparently so crave – because you choose to not see the holistic picture of those who are involved - which includes the heart as much as, if not more so, than the ‘logical enquiry’ of the mind. It is all subjective anyway – so to cling to logic as the only aspect of what is going on here is missing the boat almost entirely. If you are who you present yourself as you would do well to listen to those who are actually in a position to testify against Hansard with any clout – rather than forcing them into hiding with your somewhat confrontational tactics.

I have never met any of these people and I do not like Jeff’s approach either. I would say that the reason that the apprentices are the ones who are reacting the most strongly to Jeff’s posts is because he is invalidating their experiences and belittling their intelligence with his cold, one-track-mind-numbing approach. And they have invested much, and lost much, is it not them who have suffered the most? Is it not them who really need the support to get through this with their dignity intact? Do you not think that they have suffered enough at the clutches of this man?

This is not a war - it is a quest for truth and healing. So please can we make a space for others to heal here. Input is only valid if it can contribute to the group in a way that furthers the cause for all aspects of this very delicate situation.

I am also inclined to wonder if Jeff is actually CH’s dark side. If he is not he is certainly playing out a very interesting archetype.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 29, 2007 11:12PM

Also blogs are a great way to validate the message - people are sometimes scared off from visiting a cult forum thinking that only sceptics and embittered people are here. A blog would give the collective cause credance in it's own right and you the people who are really in the position to change things to present what needs to be said in the most appropriate way.

At the moment the only blog out there is Jeff's. Possibly not the greatest publicity for the cause.

Blogs are a great way to get heard. It is freedom of speech and does not depend on an editors requirements for names, or a judges requirements for material evidence when much of the evidence is energetic, or his word against theirs. Not that I am against those approaches, far from it. It just seems that maybe more people would be willing to contribute to it than to go to the police or disclose their personal stories to the press, in fear of psychic attack or whatever. It is also something that can happen NOW, and even one person who sees it could be one less person that walks through his door is potentially one less life in shreds.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 29, 2007 11:35PM

Moderator. I note your comments. Perhaps such a process does indeed take place within cultist environments, however I do find it rather incredible that so many colleagues/apprentices, over such a period of time, where seemingly blind, deaf and dumb to the abuse which reportedly occured. Not one single voice of dissent?, Nor any equiring mind? A complete absence of critical awareness? And this from individuals, some of whom who have stated they themselves were abused!

So am I getting this right? Some former apprentices apparently suffered a range of violations, including sexual and physical abuse by Hansard, yet gave no consideration such maltreatment may be directed also at clients? Furthermore, were seemingly happy to remain with the [i:3956a1597b]Master of Dur Con,[/i:3956a1597b] during years of reported abuse?

What lies at the heart of this concern is [b:3956a1597b]what, if any, degree of responsbility and complicity such apprentices may have with respect to reported abuses.[/b:3956a1597b] Thus far the only defence they have suggested is that they were either ignorant the situation, or that seeming abuses took place behind closed doors. That being so I do feel, Moderator, that it would clarify matters greatly if former apprentices/colleagues added their signature to a statement affirming they had no knowledge of any seeming violations.

Thus far my posts have attracted, from Hansard's apprentices/colleagues, abuse, evasion and distortion, this reaction is in itself very interesting and raises more questions.

I hope you understand therefore, the reasonable desire to establish the facts, and can respect any vigorous and reasonable challenge to expose details.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 29, 2007 11:38PM

"Lama Ole Nydahl - who is another associate of both men, has a lawsuit pending against him"

Do you know something further about this? I know quite a bit about Lama Ole and I'm curious.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 29, 2007 11:43PM

Jeff Bowe:

No one needs to sign off on a statement. And the purpose of this board is not to put such pressure on people.

You said,

where seemingly blind, deaf and dumb to the abuse which reportedly occured. Not one single voice of dissent?, Nor any equiring mind? A complete absence of critical awareness? And this from individuals, some of whom who have stated they themselves were abused!

Welcome to the world of cults and cult-like followings, where what you describe is relatively commonplace.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Here a Stanford University professor of sociology explains the process of "coercive persuasion" prevelant amongst cult-like groups.

See also [www.culteducation.com]

Here a Harvard Medical School professor and psychiatrist explains the process of thought reform.

See [www.culteducation.com]

This subsection within the database explains in great detail through a collection of articles how people can be controlled and damaged through manipulative relationships. There is also a reading list.

To better understand why people would remain silent and largely cease to have "critical awareness" you might find this linked material helpful.

Bashing victims is not helpful or productive.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 29, 2007 11:46PM

lotusfire:

Please refrain from attacking people personally on this board. It is against the rules and may lead to you being banned.

There is room for a range of viewpoints, personal commentary and explanations here.

You seem to be attempting to subvert this thread by persuading people to leave and go to a blog, which actually per your description would be a more controlled and less open environment.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 29, 2007 11:59PM

Moderator.

I appreciate those links, and I respect and value your choice to disagree.

The questions however remain, and no doubt will be raised elsewhere.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 30, 2007 12:00AM

sorry Moderator

I did not mean to thwart this forum - it has been immeasurably useful to many and some have said the only outlet there has been for what is evidently a long overdue discussion - I sincerely hope it will continue to be so.

I mearly meant to suggest a way that people could present a public message without people having to wade through 40 pages of postings or for those who choose not to visit this sort of site atall. I am not the first to suggest it.

I also find it alarming that so many posters who really have a lot to say about this have decided to leave the discussion because of what from my perspective has been a very one-sided and dominationg tone from Jeff.

Current Page: 61 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.