Current Page: 62 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 30, 2007 12:08AM

lotusfire:

Jeff Bowe doesn't run this thread and everyone is free to express what they feel and think, excluding personal attacks and victim bashing.

If there is a need, another thread could be started at any time regarding some more specific category/focus of concern.

Many groups discussed at this form have more than one thread.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: kurukulla ()
Date: May 30, 2007 12:20AM

Hi Wisedup
I agree with you, it seems to me that he has been possessed by many different entities at different times, he actually seems to be a collection of many different people, and none of them have any memory of the others. He suffers from constant amnesia, contrasting with a sudden accurate memory that comes out of nowhere. It definitely seems like multiple schizophrenia / bipolar or multiple possession. He is a fractured and fragmented being, perhaps that is why he views everyone as his enemy, as if he is stuck in a war game and has to exterminate everyone. He mentioned that he had practised Dur Shen, a method of spiritual fighting where you mentally kill all the dark parts of your own being. I think it is possible that his practice went very wrong, thats why he is confused and afraid.

He is not the man I thought he was, but I actually believe he is not even the man he used to be, whatever that was - it seems as though he has been eaten by demons. I think he has stepped too far into darkness and now it has consumed him. This is hard to write, but I actually think it is important to hold up a mirror to him as he has done to so many. This is my mirror.

I think he actually needs soul retrieval, not just healing. There is nothing there, and that is why he can treat others like meaningless puppets.

It is important that we keep trying to contain and limit the damage.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 30, 2007 12:50AM

Kurukulla,

Very interesting post. CH declined rapidly after the event at Terry Willard's farm, which was about five years ago now. He started showing clear indications of demon possession, psychopathic personality disorder, bi-polar disorder and disassociative disorder. Previous to that he used to talk about an improperly trained Laiku that went insane. I now think he was talking about himself, in his own "special" language. I think that was when his innate disturbances boiled over. His astrology, interestingly, also indicates a major healing crisis at that time.

Putting aside how I feel about what he has done to people, professionally I find him one of the most fascinating individuals I have ever met. If he was ever locked up I would like to be the psychaitrist whom he is forced to visit three times a week.

I was never sure whether he was the devil incarnate, an extra-terrestrial, a crazy shaman, a psychopath, or what.

But you might have hit the nail on the head when you said he needs a soul retrieval. I actually mentioned it once to him, just as a subject of conversation. I now think the possessed side of him didn't want to go there.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: wisedup ()
Date: May 30, 2007 01:39AM

When I mentioned soul retrieval to him he nearly vomited all over me, that was over 12 years ago, he seemed to hold a special contempt for the concept itself.
I think he was pretty nuts back then, too.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 30, 2007 02:01AM

That's probably a lock then. His reaction kind of reminds me of what you see in movies when the exorcist says to the possessed, "I'm going to expel you demon" and the possessed individual goes into a rage. Although the vast majority of cases are now considered psychiatric in nature, there is stall a small number that are "unexplained" and are indeed illnesses of the spirit. I'd be interested to know if in London there are any traditional, well qualified practitioners of Tibetan medicine that actually do that, in the traditional way. Soul retrieval is considered a shamanic skill but only a few shamans seem to be able to actually do it. Many of the newagers just claim to be able to do it. As in the exorcism scenario one would probably have to tie Hansard down to get him to comply, however.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 30, 2007 02:15AM

Yes, I'm sure the roots of his being nuts goes way back. In some respects I think that he is an incarnation of some old Tibetan shaman-magician of the type that practiced psychic warfare during that part of Tibetan history and now he's publicly going through the karma associated with that.

Some people believe that people who are mentally unstable and disassociated will sometimes remember past lives and astounding details thereof. Reading others thoughts is also part of that. It is always written off in the psychiatric profession as imagination and the ability to make astute perceptual distinctions but a close examination of the phenomena shows that this is not always true. People seem to sometimes have access to a level of memory that is not fully explained. Most channeling for instance is just hoax or subconscious b.s. but then there is some that is a little different........

Of course if you are a rationalist this is all bunk. I prefer to suspend both belief and disbelief and be open to all possibilities.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 30, 2007 03:12AM

I agree with you gondolf and think that the only way to explain his skill is some sort of past life replay, not even sure if he knew it himself.

I don't believe you have to be unstable to remember past lives. I am quite aware of my last one although being in a crisis state was what brought up the spontaneous memories for me, and yes, karma is very much what makes us pick uo where we left off it seems.

People can know all sorts of things also if they have access to the akashic records. Maybe it's possible people like Chris have this ability but wouldn't necessarily even know how it works themselves, let alone divulge their source.There is a healer called Chris Thomas who says he has been hard-wired to the Akashic since birth.(I know, another Chris).

I do know a very psychic woman who has had to do exorcisms from time to time but I don't believe it is possible to do so without the person's consent or willingness, in one case she told me she could see the very ill person's dead father sitting in her auric field and he tried to stop the woman getting help.

It may sound nuts to some but I know these things to be true.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: kurukulla ()
Date: May 30, 2007 03:25AM

Soul Retrieval is actually a Tibetan Bon technique called buying back the La, as they believe it can be lost or wandering or shattered, or held to ransom. See info below.

[b:34f67042df]In the Bon tradition, nine levels of spiritual teachings are recognized. The first four are known as the causal vehicles and are shamanic in nature. They include methods of diagnosis for physical disease, mental and emotional problems, energy disturbances, and a sophisticated understanding of the relationship between humans and the spirits of nature. Of particular relevance in a time when the natural world is deteriorating under the onslaught of human population and technology, Bon contains a rich repository of shamanic ritual methods and practices to heal the troubled relations between humans and nature.

In the traditional Tibetan view, it is believed that the five elements of earth, water, fire, air and space pervade all of life and are the components of our worldly existence. In Bon terminology the soul(la) is composed of very subtle qualities of these elements - and it is believed that as a result of shock, trauma, or other event, an individual can lose connection with the elements and become disspirited.

The ancient shamanic rites of soul retrieval (la gu) and life-force retrieval (tse gu) is a method of calling the living essence of the elements, the elemental spirits, to balance and heal the individual. Rinpoche discusses diagnostic methods to determine when soul retrieval may be helpful and how, through ritual and practices, one can bring back or reinforce the positive qualities that are missing or weakened in oneself or others.[/b:34f67042df]

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 30, 2007 03:56AM

I have been reviewing many of the teachings and talking to people who have practiced them for a few years now. Two things stand out. Many of the teachings are legit practices. But I have become convinced that CH will not let go of them - he attaches himself to them. I think that this is one of the reasons for his downfall. He has to let go of that.

Once he read my pulse. For a week after I was left with this uncharacteristic desire to have a cigar and drink wine.

He's like a friggin macho male alpha dog that has to urinate on everything that he thinks is his territory.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 30, 2007 04:59AM

Thanks for that laugh Gondolph, we must not lose sight of humour when faced with a dark subject.

Current Page: 62 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.