Current Page: 63 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: wisedup ()
Date: May 30, 2007 05:11AM

kurukulla, I'm amazed about the Tibetan Bon connection with soul retrieval in light of Chris's reaction to my mentioning the concept, his scathing reaction felt to me more that he thought it was a new age hippy dippy time waster but also suggests he knew nothing about it as a Tibetan soul medecine technique .

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Cornwell ()
Date: May 30, 2007 05:23AM

Mod , Don't censor comments as you say there are many different views on here.

Personally i prefer "Don't be deceived; God will not be mocked; whatever a man sows, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7)

But if I want to mock CH's views, it should be shown on the thread. As you say, we are all able to put our views openly on here.

My personal view, as an ex client, is that the apprentices are complicit. It was their duty to ensure responsible treatment. They did not.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Real-name-gone ()
Date: May 30, 2007 05:38AM

It is clear, as Mr Bowe states, that Hansard has plundered the Tibetan culture. The opinion of many is that the bits he stole are bits that work!

This is the problem confronted by some of the apprentices they saw Tibetan culture, albeit perverted and recycled, in action and being effective. This may be why they defend the 'practices' and not the shallow being that is Hansard.

Let us stick to areas where the UK legal system is able to deal with him, that of abuse. I urge those so treated to contact the authorities and his insurance company. Hansard is obliged to report such incidents if he does not his insurance is canceled.

James

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 30, 2007 05:44AM

"kurukulla, I'm amazed about the Tibetan Bon connection with soul retrieval in light of Chris's reaction to my mentioning the concept, his scathing reaction felt to me more that he thought it was a new age hippy dippy time waster but also suggests he knew nothing about it as a Tibetan soul medecine technique ."

Very revealing, that.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: kurukulla ()
Date: May 30, 2007 05:45AM

Wisedup, I am positive that he knew it was a Tibetan technique, however I think his scathing reaction was probably directed towards the new-age hippy dippies who [i:586d091414]thought[/i:586d091414] they knew what it was.... as were most of his scathing reactions. It just meant he thought he had superior knowledge from a more ancient tradition.

Another interesting connection - I can't help feeling that there is somehow a connection with this site:

[essenes.net]

The Nazarene Essenes talk about Bon and Gnosis amongst many other teachings. Christopher Hansard claimed to have special knowledge of Kabbalah, The Knights Templars, and the Merovingians, who are thought to be descended from Jesus and Mary Magdalene. I have a feeling there is a connection with a European / Middle Eastern Mystery School that knew much about Esoteric Teachings and the origins of Bon and Zhang Zhung.

For a laugh, check out the Wikipedia definition of The Merovingian / The Matrix....

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Mariah ()
Date: May 30, 2007 06:12AM

Gondolf and Kurukulla,
as I'm sure you know, Sandra Ingerman (sp?) is an expert in North America on soul retrieval if you can find no one there.

I absolutely agree about the demon possession - it's deep and pervasive and would require a very powerful person - maybe several. I haven't seen him over the past year but I know others who have and who agree with you both (and me). I have occasionally done them here but nothing on that scale and I wouldn't attempt it.

This would be a crucial adjunct to ordinary therapy. The soul retrieval would have to be done as a second stage. I do know someone in Ireland who might be consulted. But I'm sure there are loads of people in England once someone starts looking.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: kurukulla ()
Date: May 30, 2007 06:40AM

It is good to know that several people agree with this - after coming to that realisation I felt more peaceful than I had done for a long time. Its so troubling when you are faced with a messy, disjointed, puzzling freaky situation that you can't make head or tail of.

I wonder if anything will come of it? One thing is for sure - there is no way on earth that psychotherapy alone will help that.

I think a powerful shaman would be needed!

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: wisedup ()
Date: May 30, 2007 06:41AM

Mariah, do you honestly think Chris would deliver himself into this?
It's not as if someone is going to kidnap him and start proceedings.He would seriously have to want something of the sort and I cannot see him relinquishing control.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 30, 2007 07:29AM

No, probably not yet. Depends how far down he goes, I guess. I don't know - I'm too far away and out of the loop. Others, who have been closer, would know better than I would if anyone has influence on him at this point.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 30, 2007 09:19AM

Kurukulla you have been through a horrendous experience, so I'm glad our words could bring you some relief.

It would be wonderful if something COULD be done soon because if Christopher ends up in prison, that will certainly finish off the possibilities.
He'll then have to carry these klingons into the next life - ( more mayhem). So, this, ironically enough, is a huge opportunity to free himself.

Whoever might have influence, I hope you deeply consider these last postings.

Current Page: 63 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.