Current Page: 49 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 26, 2007 05:05AM

Mariah, I have requested that you identify exactly which comments of mine are defamatory in relation to my posting about Hansard's deceptions in Canada? I would once again ask, that if you are unable to do that, you to please withdraw your accusation , issue a clarification, and apologize for misrepresenting my comments.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: roger12 ()
Date: May 26, 2007 05:09AM

Furthermore I wish you all good health and I find it extremely sad you were looking for help and instead got caught in this web of deception.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Mariah ()
Date: May 26, 2007 05:20AM

Jeffrey, if you would read the postings you will see that I replied. I refuse any more discussion.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: May 26, 2007 05:22AM

Pema tells us:

“I have been looking into CH's activities on and off (mostly off until this thread happened) for several years. My regret is that I did not pursue my original enquiries when the story was rejected by ITV. (The grounds for this rejection, you may recall, were that the investigation would not be credible without at least 2 women going on named record). The result of the CH saga going onto the back burner is that many more people were abused, mislead, manipulated and so on. Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.”

But she’s leaving now because she couldn’t get a newspaper article out of this forum.

Gondolf tells us:

“I have a significant amount of information about this individual, and would like to know anything anyone else knows, specifically about his lack of integrity and abuse of students and clients, and more specifically, his scaring of people.”

And he’s leaving because Jeffrey Bowe wound him up.

Neither of them tell us they will go to the police with the information they have gathered over the years. Presumably they are both quite willing to have Christopher Hansard continue to practice.

I think this is the ‘collusion’ that Jeffrey Bowe has been getting at for quite a while. This is the collusion that has kept Christopher Hansard in business for so long.

For those who don’t enjoy Jeffrey’s comments just skip them. But do please take note of the number of people who have appreciated and benefited from them.

I trust that Jeffrey will continue in his efforts to stop Christopher Hansard from practicing when others drift away for pathetic reasons.

Again I appeal to the ex-clients of Christopher Hansard who have so often gone unanswered on this forum to take their concerns to the police and the local authorities.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: roger12 ()
Date: May 26, 2007 05:31AM

Mr. Bowe, you are probably the brightest mind on this forum. You are completely right in your observation of Christopher Hansard and the intolerance of him being able to continue his deceipt with so many people aware. However people do not always do the right thing. If that was the case, the world would be perfect I suppose. Everyone is learning and many need some support to do the "right thing".

As a mere suggestion it would be very beneficial for stopping Christopher Hansard when you directly confront Christopher Hansard's former aids in the UK and Canada outside this forum and try to persuade them to undertake action based on the information from this forum and on your site? I am very interested in the outcome and I am looking forward to the results. I am confident it will be as important to this process as your research on Christopher Hansard and "Dur Con" already has been.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 26, 2007 06:05AM

[b:bf866ca74d]Moderator

My recent posting, regarding Christopher Hansard's activities in Canada, has been grossly misrepresented by Gondolf (with the endorsement of Mariah) I have been accused of linking certain individuals (Based in Canada) with the Eden Medical Centre, and charged with thereby associating them, with what could be possible crimes that may have occured. I have also been accused of slander.

I hope you may agree, such allegations are not supported by the facts, as reference to my actual words will reveal. I consider their comments completely unacceptable, and I am now considering legal advice, to establish if they could be considered defamatory.

I have requested that they withdraw their remarks, issue a clarification and apologize. Thus far they have refused. In light of, such an unhelpful and immature reaction, I have no option but to reserve the right to take further action. May I therefore please request that you disclose to me contact details of these individuals for my reference. Thank you. [/size:bf866ca74d][/color:bf866ca74d][/b:bf866ca74d]

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 26, 2007 06:13AM

Re: realnamegone's comments defending Dur-Con

[i:5aa6955412]Some of the linage (sic) he claims is mentioned in literature, so its pointless saying its wrong, deluded, misinterpreted. Prove the deliberate misinterpretation. Better still find an expert on Northern Treasures [/i:5aa6955412]

Please state which historical, anthropological, Tibetan, Tibetan-Bon literature identifies, recognizes and proves 'Dur-Con' as a distinct and genuine tradition, that pre-dates the genuine Yungdrung Bon religion. I await detailed references. Meanhwile, will you please inform me, as to the paragraphs and page numbers, of Namkhai Norbu's book (the main text Hansard appears to have 'borrowed' from) which acknowledges 'Dur-Con' as an authentic religious system......... We are waiting![/color:5aa6955412]

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: dora ()
Date: May 26, 2007 07:38AM

Anyone know of any connections between Christopher & Mohan Singh?

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 26, 2007 09:20AM

Oh for heaven's sake Jeffrey, I am not your enemy. I was objecting to people who cannot defend themselves being cast in a very murky light by your comments. Full stop.

Again, I repeat, Steve Lawson and Suzanne Hare are of the highest calibre. People who cannot defend themselves, who have nothing whatsoever to answer for, were being cast in a questionable light. That goes far beyond being grossly unfair.

We are going alerting people to Christopher's very real abuses, not insinuating others who in no way deserve such treatment.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 26, 2007 09:37AM

TO ALL CANADIANS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED SEXUAL ABUSE FROM CHRISTOPHER HANSARD:

CALL THE RCMP IN YOUR CITY - S/DIVISION.

ASK THAT THE FILE BE FORWARDED TO THE LONDON METROPOLITAN POLICE, SAPPHIRE DIVISION, INSPECTOR WATLING.

The abuse continues. Christopher Hansard continues to practise.

He has made no amends in spite of being confronted.

Every person counts - He has eluded authorities in the past.

Current Page: 49 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.