Current Page: 48 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 26, 2007 02:42AM

Gondolf I am not intimidated by vacuous and baseless legal threats, and nor will I be censored by them.

As to [b:71027e9b7e]your [/b:71027e9b7e]comments

[i:71027e9b7e]I might add that in mentioning Lawson, Hare and Nelson, who had no involvement in Eden, as complicit, is suggesting they are co-conspirators in a crime, if indeed Hansard is charged with a crime or is sued. Nice opportunity for a defamation of character lawsuit there. Nelson is American. They like that kind of stuff. Hare and Lawson sponsored Hansard's courses on their land and are completely, honest straightforward people who would be as disturbed as anyone to hear about what went on at Eden.

If you continue to slander these individuals, as opposed to simply bring information forward, I will not in any way be involved in a law suit or a testimonial that has your name attached to it. I will, if you continue, testify for the defendent. As, most likely, will those individuals. [/i:71027e9b7e]
To Any Canadian-Based Contributors/Viewers of this Forum
----------------
[b:71027e9b7e]Reproduced Below Are My ACTUAL Comments[/b:71027e9b7e]

[i:71027e9b7e]As part of my efforts to research and expose Christopher Hansard's 'Dur-Bon' fantasy I have over the past year been informing a considerable number of 'First People's'; organizations, chiefs, and individuals, about the fraudulent and explotative nature of Mr.Hansard's claims and activities.

Perhaps you may be aware that he was active in the Vancover and Alberta regions, peddling his quasi-shamanistic twaddle as a genuine native tradition. In so doing not only did Christopher Hansard exploit and plagiarize Tibetan culture, but cynically deceived native peoples of Canada. He was it seems greatly aided in this regard by a Mr.Steve Lawson (aka Medicine Man), and Ms. Susanne Hare (aka Island Mama), both of whom, rather ironically work with the First Nations Environmental Network (FNEN). They apparantly assisted in the promotion, publicity and organized a number of 'events'. There are some serious questions to be asked of these individuals.

They can be contacted at the following:

Mr.Steve Lawson wolf@lincsat.com

Susanne Hare wolf@lincsat.com or councilfire@hotmail.com

Another active acolyte of Christopher Hansard was radio presenter and 'poet' Mr. Paul Nelson [/i:71027e9b7e]

[i:71027e9b7e]Mr.Paul Nelson pen@splab.org

Any assistance to expose further Christopher Hansard's Canadian deceptions most welcome.[/i:71027e9b7e]

A reasonable and factual statement that is clearly framed in speculative terms relating to Hansard's Dur-Con activities in Canada.[/color:71027e9b7e]

....and

[i:71027e9b7e]"Should you wish to discuss the fraudulent claims and activities of Christopher Hansard, and the complicty of his associates in promoting the [b:71027e9b7e]deception[/b:71027e9b7e] (actively enaged (sic) in by Lawson, Hare and Nelson) [/i:71027e9b7e]

The [b:71027e9b7e]deception[/b:71027e9b7e] here refers to Hansard's misrepresentation of the Tibetan Bon tradition, those individuals were [b:71027e9b7e]engaged in promoting [/b:71027e9b7e]that Hansard's endeavour in Canada . [/color:71027e9b7e]

------------------------------
[b:71027e9b7e]Now MY remarks are very different indeed, to the singular and wholly misleading meaning you seemed to have attributed. I trust therefore you will consider withdrawing your comments, issue a clarification, and have the maturity and discernment to apologize for misrepresenting my comments?

Please be assured that I am more than willing and able to to seek legal adress myself, in that regard I will be requesting the moderator to supply your actual name and contact details, in the eventuality I shall require to take any action., the right of which I reserve to take[/b:71027e9b7e].

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Mariah ()
Date: May 26, 2007 02:44AM

I'm in full agreement, Gondolf.

I have only ever heard the highest regard expressed for Suzanne and Steve - from a all ages and regions of this huge country. People know them to be totally generous, open-hearted, wise and giving individuals. Defaming them is completely absurd.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 26, 2007 03:00AM

Mariah, Will you please identify exactly which comments of mine are defamatory in relation to my posting about Hansard's deceptions in Canada? If you are unable to do that I trust you will consider withdrawing your accusation, issue a clarification, and have the maturity and discernment to apologize for misrepresenting my comments?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Mariah ()
Date: May 26, 2007 03:20AM

Since you ask, I found this comment to be personally offensive, given what I know of these individuals:

"In so doing not only did Christopher Hansard exploit and plagiarize Tibetan culture, but cynically deceived native peoples of Canada. He was it seems greatly aided in this regard by a Mr.Steve Lawson (aka Medicine Man), and Ms. Susanne Hare (aka Island Mama),..."

This comment offends me and strikes me as tarring Suzanne and Steve with the same brush as Hansard - thus defaming them. Not being a lawyer, (though once married to one and on good terms with him), I cannot be sure without checking.

Suzanne and Steve are absolutely not to be confused with Hansard's deliberate deceptions. Like so many they were duped and used and that is tragic. Just like the courageous apprentices.

I am not open to any more discussion on the subject.

I should explain that the reason I have time to spend on this forum is that I am ill at the moment. Normally I have a job and busy life.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 26, 2007 04:02AM

Good-bye Jeff. It's not been nice to know you.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 26, 2007 04:23AM

To All Members of the Group,

I'm signing off now. I'll check my e-mail if anyone wants to talk or needs some assistance in respect to actions being taken in response to the abuses perpetrated by Mr. Hansard. However, I refuse to participate in persecution, especially of those who themselves have been victimized.

Good luck to you all. I wish we could have all become friends under brighter circumstances.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: roger12 ()
Date: May 26, 2007 04:44AM

To speak in defense of mr. Bowe: Maybe alll those who worked with Christopher Hansard are really nice and open hearted and all victims of Christopher Hansard. No one of those people however seem to have taken constructive action against Christopher Hansard. Thereby enabling Christopher Hansard to exploit more people. You can choose to remain a victim or you can try to take constructive action, thus preventing harm to others.

My opinion is that the time for action against Christopher Hansard has come (already well expressed by Dorje and others with very useful suggestions).

I want to suggest one more way to go which is to send by email the links to this forum and to mr. Bowes research

[board.culteducation.com]

and

[christopherhansard.blogspot.com]

to anyone who knows Christopher Hansard, to Tibetan organisations and the alternative bodies mentioned in this forum.

By spreading this forum and mr. Bowes research to a larger audience I expect that many others who are in a position to take appropriate action against Christopher Hansard (but who are currently unaware of what is being revealed here) will do so.

I recently did some research myself and got some email addresses of Tibetan organisations who know Christopher Hansard and denounce him, but do not know what is discussed here and I will send them those links.[/url]

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Real-name-gone ()
Date: May 26, 2007 04:58AM

I under stand that the insurance broker for Hansard has been contacted. If anyone has been abused and talked to lawyer or the police please contact Balen and Co. Hansard is obliged by the terms of the policy to report complaints, if he does not his insurance is invalid. Invalid insurance means the local authorities can prosecute and evict him.

Even if you do not plan on contacting the police, you can contact Balen and Co. The link was posted earlier by Atlantic.

As I suspected a Hansard shadow play.

James

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: roger12 ()
Date: May 26, 2007 04:59AM

Christopher Hansard's main strength is marketing. It is very possible however to counteract this. This forum and mr Bowes site are very strong "products" to launch a counter campaign with. I strongly urge participants of this forum to send emails, write reviews on for example amazon on his books with referals to this forum and mr. Bowes site. Send information to his previous aides in Canada, maybe they will do something with it. The more people are warned the better. The more previous victims are aware of this "movement" the better because they will feel encouraged to take any necessary action.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 26, 2007 05:01AM

Gondolf, For the record, am I correct in concluding that you are refusing to apologize for misrepresenting my comments, and apart from indulging in a gross distortion of my original posting, you seem to imply legal action, and accuse me slander? Or are you standing by your remarks? Please would you formally clarify your position.

Current Page: 48 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.