Current Page: 30 of 110
The Trinity Foundation of Dallas, Texas
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 17, 2006 03:32PM

NathanA
When I say we don't have any rights I mean that as a disciple of Christ, you no longer keep any right to yourself, even self-preservation. You are completely a vessel that belongs to God, to do his bidding alone.

You are parroting TFI speak, Nathan. Think for yourself. What does that mean to [i:7459239a31]you[/i:7459239a31]?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 17, 2006 03:34PM

NathanA
Well, in a certain sense Jesus did put people in the "Hot Seat" in that he told people all kinds of things they didn't want to hear. As for the bed of coals incident, I know very little about it. I trust Ole and the people at Trinity though, so maybe I am setting myself up to be abused by them.

Bull. Jesus did NOT do to people what Ole did to people. No comparison. Ole abused people and used them as pawns in his fantasy life. Apples and oranges.

Posted by: NathanA ()
Date: November 17, 2006 03:34PM

I have never said that Ole is Jesus or anything of the sort. I happen to agree with what he teaches.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:35PM

Did Jesus ever teach people that "you are the Antichrist"?

Date: November 17, 2006 03:37PM

I am well familiar with Ole's "vessel of mercy/vessel of wrath" crap, Nathan, and you sound like you parroting it. That crud is all designed, like the "you are the Antichrist" bit, to induce mental passivity, to lull you into a false sense of being led into some confidential knowledge, and in the end Ole (or in your case, Gary) is doing your thinking for you.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:38PM

What makes you think I am mindlessly parroting Trinity? Could it be possible that I have questioned them? Just because you agree with somebody doesn't mean that you are parroting them.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:39PM

Did Jesus ever teach people that "you are the Antichrist"?

Date: November 17, 2006 03:40PM

Read Romans chapter 9, the vessel of mercy/wrath "crap" as you call it is right there.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:41PM

That crud is all designed, like the "you are the Antichrist" bit, to induce mental passivity, to lull you into a false sense of being led into some confidential knowledge, and in the end Ole (or in your case, Gary) is doing your thinking for you. IT IS NOT BIBLICAL.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:41PM

He did say to some, "You are of your Father the Devil." I guess that would be on par.

Current Page: 30 of 110

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.