Current Page: 29 of 110
The Trinity Foundation of Dallas, Texas
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 17, 2006 03:15PM

NathanA
Well, when I entered this forum, that was the very first thing I said. If you reread my initial posts, you'll see I make the arguement that Ole's teaching is Biblical and not the bizarre heresies she says they are.

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 17, 2006 03:16PM

Did Jesus ever put his disciples in a Hot Seat? Did Jesus ever teach people that "you are the Antichrist"? Did Jesus ever have His followers walk across a bed of coals?

Date: November 17, 2006 03:19PM

Of course Gary's going to paint a rosy picture of TFI, Nathan. We're not talking about Gary, we're talking about Ole. Look, FREE BOOK FOR YOU. Read it, then come back to the table. Otherwise, you are grasping at straws here.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:20PM

NathanA
What is muddled about my logic? All I am saying is that those of us who know the grace of God also know that we don't have rights, but that we offer up ourselves as living sacrifices. I am saying that that quote from Wendy's book disagrees with that theology.

Tell me Nathan, what does that mean, "we don't have rights"?

Posted by: NathanA ()
Date: November 17, 2006 03:22PM

Thanks for the offer Brian. If I want to read the book though, I am able to buy it. So don't worry about it. I need to go to bed, so I'll let you have the final word tonight.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:23PM

So, you're going to leave without answering my questions?

Date: November 17, 2006 03:24PM

When I say we don't have any rights I mean that as a disciple of Christ, you no longer keep any right to yourself, even self-preservation. You are completely a vessel that belongs to God, to do his bidding alone.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:29PM

Did Jesus ever put his disciples in a Hot Seat? Did Jesus ever teach people that "you are the Antichrist"? Did Jesus ever have His followers walk across a bed of coals?

Date: November 17, 2006 03:30PM

OLE IS NOT JESUS, and it does not follow that anybody who speaks out against his abusive nature is working against the Kingdom, Nathan.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:32PM

Well, in a certain sense Jesus did put people in the "Hot Seat" in that he told people all kinds of things they didn't want to hear. As for the bed of coals incident, I know very little about it. I trust Ole and the people at Trinity though, so maybe I am setting myself up to be abused by them.

Current Page: 29 of 110

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.