The Trinity Foundation of Dallas, Texas
Posted by: NathanA ()
Date: November 17, 2006 03:42PM

Have you read Romans chapter 9?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 17, 2006 03:43PM

Why do you keep comparing what Ole says to what Jesus said, trying to contrive a way to make Ole's horsepoop teaching conform to Jesus' teachings? Ole is not Jesus. You seem to think that they are on the same level.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:45PM

Well, I am basically saying the Ole does teach the truth. I believe it is of God and not human in origin.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:47PM

I am not saying that Ole is flawless or not subject to human weakness. Of course he is.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:48PM

Is about the sovereignty of God, and how to reconcile that sovereignty with the freedom of the human will. Ole has twisted it into a doctrine that he uses to undermine free will.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:51PM

Did Jesus ever teach that "God hates you" or did He teach that the Gospel is really Bad News? Ole does.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:55PM

What Ole teaches is designed to get people not to trust themselves, not to trust Jesus, but to trust Ole. Did Jesus ever assign "high place identities" to His followers in an effort to systematically break down their egos and undermine their free will?

Date: November 17, 2006 03:58PM

Well, you misunderstand it. For one, I have only heard Ole say "God doesn't love you." I have not heard him say "God hates you." And in context, he says "God loves his Son in you." That is the distinction between spirit and flesh. You can make anything sound bad if you don't put it in light of everything else that is being said. Remember "Jacob I have loved, but Esau have I hated." I don't find it unbiblical.

Date: November 17, 2006 04:01PM

I don't see Ole as some manipulative deciever. I see him as an old crank who speaks Christ in a mystery.

Date: November 17, 2006 04:02PM

I pray for the both of us, that whoever is believing a lie would come to the knowledge of the truth. Can you agree with me on that?

Current Page: 31 of 110

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.