Current Page: 28 of 110
The Trinity Foundation of Dallas, Texas
Posted by: NathanA ()
Date: November 17, 2006 03:02PM

Did Jesus ever protest that he was a victim? I want to make sure we stay on topic in this forum by the way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 17, 2006 03:02PM

Do you have the balls to read the book? It'll be interesting to hear your thoughts then.

Wendy's not Jesus. Please, keep the WWJD stuff to yourself.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:06PM

For that matter, did Jesus ever put his disciples in a Hot Seat? Did Jesus ever teach people that "you are the Antichrist"? Did Jesus ever have His followers walk across a bed of coals?

Date: November 17, 2006 03:07PM

I am not convinced the book is worth reading. I am not convinced that it has done any good. I wouldn't read a book that I believed was damaging.
I base that on the absence of truth I see in the reviews I've read about it, as well as the abscence of truth in the things some of you are saying.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:08PM

Like what?

Date: November 17, 2006 03:09PM

If all you want to do is argue senselessly, then please, go away.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:10PM

Well, when I entered this forum, that was the very first thing I said. If you reread my initial posts, you'll see I make the arguement that Ole's teaching is Biblical and not the bizarre heresies she says they are.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:11PM

did Jesus ever put his disciples in a Hot Seat? Did Jesus ever teach people that "you are the Antichrist"? Did Jesus ever have His followers walk across a bed of coals?

Date: November 17, 2006 03:13PM

Huh? Have you read Ephesians 5:11?
[b:354e3ddc05]
"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them." (NKJV) [/b:354e3ddc05]

That's what Wendy did. Exposed evil. Speaking out is instrumental to the healing process. Have you ever met Ole Anthony, spent personal time around him? Do you have any idea what you are saying?

Date: November 17, 2006 03:15PM

I have also talked to Gary Buckner quite a bit, and he has said some things that I have found very edifying. So I really don't buy these accusations. I don't find Ole's Bible studies are "depressing" as you say, I find those too, to be very exact in what I believe is truth.

Current Page: 28 of 110

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.