Current Page: 32 of 110
The Trinity Foundation of Dallas, Texas
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 17, 2006 04:03PM

You have never met the man, only listened to a bunch of carefully edited "Bible studies" that are selectively put on the internet. You do not speak from a fully informed opinion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 17, 2006 04:04PM

NathanA
I am not convinced the book is worth reading. I am not convinced that it has done any good. I wouldn't read a book that I believed was damaging.
I base that on the absence of truth I see in the reviews I've read about it, as well as the abscence of truth in the things some of you are saying.

What exactly is it that you think that we are lying about?

Date: November 17, 2006 04:06PM

NathanA
I don't see Ole as some manipulative deciever. I see him as an old crank who speaks Christ in a mystery.

He's an old crank who speaks spiritual poison in an effort to make you dependant on him to tell you what the truth is, instead of thinking for yourself.

Date: November 17, 2006 04:07PM

NathanA
I pray for the both of us, that whoever is believing a lie would come to the knowledge of the truth. Can you agree with me on that?

Amen.

Posted by: NathanA ()
Date: November 17, 2006 04:07PM

It think you fail to discern the truth. Have you been abused by Ole?

Date: November 17, 2006 04:08PM

And if it is the other way around, and I fail to discern the truth, then God forgive me and correct me.

Date: November 17, 2006 04:17PM

Yes, and I've been abused by other people at TFI too. It is a spiritually unhealthy place. When he found out that I was speaking to the Duncans, he squeezed me out of my job and my place to live, using BS excuses. That's for starters. He said that I had to move because the fact that I had savings, was not broke, and that my room above The Lair was "meet need only", meaning that it was reserved for the indigent. Well, he knew I wasn't broke when he hired me in the first place, so why is it a problem that I have money all of a sudden when I start associating with people that he doesn't want me to know? Why did he let me move up there in the first place? Robert Fox had a job and lived in that very same room for like two years. It must have been because his mother was Ole's secretary. So that excuse about I had to move because I had money was a lie. I wound up basically homeless over this. How come every time I would express that I disagreed with or did not understand something he taught, he would tell me that I have the mind of a brute beast and needed to repent? You'd never hear that in the edited, prerecorded Bible studies, huh?

Date: November 17, 2006 04:17PM

Okay, goodnight Brian. For the sake of courtesy to others in my household, I need to get off the computer now.

Date: November 17, 2006 04:18PM

See ya soon, buddy. Good night. I have stayed up way too late also and it's been a pleasure.

Date: November 17, 2006 04:28PM

Doug, can you kindly explain to us the true interpretation of Romans 9, and further explain to us how Ole has twisted it to pervert what Paul was trying to communicate?

Current Page: 32 of 110

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.