Current Page: 15 of 75
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: August 07, 2019 10:14AM

FYI -- The Moderator's Requests Have Been Followed
(and, did Heather's accusations about James Swartz "inspire" one of the attacks on Be Scofield?)

There is now a new topic on this website that focuses on BE SCOFIELD.

It is: Be Scofield -- The Truth Is ???

After barely two days on-line, things are looking very good for Be. That she is under unwarranted attack by some very skilled, and likely professional, Trolls, seems very likely.

For details, see that site, please.

An interesting note relates to Heather's allegations regarding James Swartz. As mentioned in my last post on the Be Scofield message board, from the beginning the alleged story of Erin, the 14 year-old boy who now appears to have been totally fictitious, struck me as odd because of so many similarities between it and Heather's accounts of the drugged rapes of her by James Swartz.

I wondered then if the Erin story was fake, and if the bogus author had used Heather's real allegations as a model. Was this the case? We'll likely never know, as the person who is attacking Be Scofield (or so it certainly seems at this point) most certainly won't be admitting it, even if it is true.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MynameisHeather ()
Date: August 08, 2019 03:44AM

Swartz is the troll. I know it. Obvious.

Date: August 09, 2019 12:58AM

Okay...oops...sorry folks...in regards to my last post, I may have made a mistake. I haven't been looking at every post on this thread of late...and I just read what was last said about a possible troll being the culprit in doling out disinformation on Be Scofield. I jumped to conclusions and obviously I had not looked at the culture/cult website...so now I'm checking that out for sure.

I guess I just assumed Swartz was responsible...not really sure how the topic of Be Scofield got brought up here...I should go back and read some of the earlier posts here on this thread.

Date: August 09, 2019 09:39PM

No problem, Heather. Given Your Experiences with James Swartz....

...Experiences about which James Swartz has admitted to having first-hand knowledge about when you were 14 and when he was around 40, when he was "your" self-proclaimed and self-named guru "Ram,"... (Experiences detailed in the book based on your stories about him and on this message board)

...It is easy to understand why a quick reading about a menacing troll who is attacking a woman would be taken by you to be James Swartz...

...After all, in your experience, is there much else besides to bully people and to predatorize girls and women that James Swartz has ever done?

Date: August 14, 2019 12:00AM

A BIT OF "SWARTZ-IAN" HISTORY
("Why worry about the old Shit?")

I received an e-mail message from one of my most bizarre and hilarious friends. He could be cast as the stereotyped "Grizzled Old Grumpy Guy," except that he is actually a highly knowledgeable spiritual person. A very spiritual person who is perhaps "There," "Has It," or however you would say it, except that this gent tries to keep it hidden.

"Me? Be a Teacher?" Harrumph. "F--- That!!!" has been heard more than a few times in our conversations.

I'll call him "Griz."

Griz wrote, and said, "Why the hell are you wasting your time on a nobody like James Swartz? He doesn't have many followers, he's almost 80, has a bad ticker, and nobody of any consequence pays him the least attention. His teachings are half-assed. They're incomplete and distorted. Most of his students figure that out pretty quickly and move on to someone good."

I could imagine Griz in his home in the woods writing this. He probably had a blaze going in the big old fireplace, except, no, it's summer. He probably had all the windows open to catch the breeze.

He went on, "Anyone who sticks with him is getting what they deserve. Poor slobs. But, beyond that, he's not raping anyone anymore. His heart would probably explode from the thrill if he tried. Plus, he's got that wife. According to your contributors, she's strong-willed, attractive, and half bonkers herself.

"So, again, why bother to spend so much time about this ugly sludge bucket James Swartz?"

The response to that goes back 2 1/2 years.

First, I became aware of Heather's allegations regarding Swartz being a drugging rapist of at least one 14 year-old girl.

Next, when I began to research Swartz, every person--and some of these had known him closely--had nothing positive to say. Tales of bullying, sexual excesses with widowed sewer-cleaners, the killing of a family pet, and more, abounded. Plus, everyone was scared of him--of his anger, his spitefulness, his terrible meanness, and his great skill at getting revenge for slights by distorting things about a person and making up terrible stories about them, but ones that sounded convincing.

Then, I wrote to his closest associates, asking them what they thought of the allegations regarding James Swartz, which Heather had just posted on-line. (These original articles had to be taken down due to threats by Swartz to the site owners. They were never taken down due to inaccuracy. That is one reason "Guru? The Story of Heather" did not name Swartz directly. Only now, two years later, has his identity been confirmed as that book's 'inspiration.')

Within hours of sending the e-mail to his associates Swartz himself was coming at and to me personally. His messages are now a public record, published as "allegation-based fiction" by Devon Adler (with Heather's permission, of course) in "Guru? The Story of Heather."

While I was doing all of these Swartz-related items I was also getting to know Heather and her circle of friends and supporters quite well. Good persons all. And Heather? Wonderful.

So, while James Swartz was threatening, attacking, bullying, and simultaneously offering me friendship and (even) counsel for my obviously disturbed psyche, Heather was becoming a friend.

I wrote, "Now, Griz, as a friend, Heather said that she wanted to do all she could to protect others from Swartz's evil influence. She couldn't stand to think of innocent or naive people believing for a minute that he was actually a worthy spiritual teacher. Not when she knew him as a rapist monster."

On top of that, I wrote, "She said that she might not have 'come out' with her accusations if it hadn't been that Swartz was, incredibly to her, actually getting dozens or even hundreds of students to his meetings. This horrified her. Her message was, 'They don't know what they're getting close to!'"

Actually, I communicated that with Swartz. I wrote to him that if he wanted Heather to "shut up," then he should. If he just retired from teaching, she'd stop telling the truth about him. I wrote to Griz, "You can imagine how that went. He used that message to tell people that the whole Heather thing was an attempt to stop his brilliant, wonderful, and profound teaching. And, that this was proof that it was a follower of some teacher that he had said bad things about who was coordinating the whole Heather plot to 'get him.'"

Griz knows me. He certainly knew that Swartz twisting the message that way would, to use the old expression, "Piss Me Off." Yes, it did.

By now Griz also knew what was really going on. He's sharp.

He understood that I was keeping this Message Board going and continuing to research James Swartz because:

1. Heather wanted it done to help others.

2. Heather wanted it done to help herself to heal.

3. Because James Swartz had made things personal with me. Because this lying, corrupt, rapacious piece of human excrement had really torqued me. Because what he did to Heather, to her friend, and has done to so many others verbally, emotionally, psychologically, and financially, all while under the guise of "guru" and "spiritual teacher," just fries my gizzards.

I don't mind an honest criminal (does that make sense?). I don't mind someone who is honest about what they are. Swartz is a hypocrite, a liar and a con man, and has been a rapist and pet killer on top of that. He's a bully and a coward, as most bullies are.

My "relative, dualistic" self has come to despise his 'relative, dualistic" self for its behaviors. That's another way to put it.

Whatever the case, as I made clear to Griz out in his forest, I share the truth about James Swartz because, at the times I am writing these posts and doing my research, that is what, in that moment, is the (best) thing for me to "do." (And, in dualistic terms, I do it in part because "That a--hole really pissed me off!")

Date: August 24, 2019 10:40PM

A bit of correspondence with Heather

Heather can and does write her own posts. However, she doesn't write often, and when she does, often doesn't talk about herself and current goings-on. Partly as a result, I repeatedly get asked, "How is she doing?" and similar things, so let me put this post "out there."

This summer, her family and her are doing very well. They are in a place with reasonable weather and she feels a wonderful connection to nature and to music as well as to her husband, children, and friends.

A week or so ago I wrote her a message that in part thanked her for being brave enough to "go public" about the crimes she experienced with James Swartz. She "came out" back in late 2016/ early 2017, about six months before "Me Too" made such courageous acts more accepted and popular. I also mentioned that, thanks to her, "Guru? The Story of Heather" had been read by many, and that there were over 8500 views of this topic ("James Swartz -- What Is The Truth?").

"You've helped a lot of people," was my message.

Part of her reply (and may the still and always vicious and now elderly Swartz's feelings have sourly curdled as he learned that she is as happy and at peace as she has ever been since having survived and escaped his criminal attentions back in the early 1980's) follows:

Why can't our world just grow up? Why do greed, politics, and corruption still rule our lives? And why do Swartz and CIA-affiliate Jeffrey Epstein types, our ugly underbelly, get away with terrible things so long...repeatedly...without consequence?

...I'm glad though, that Swartz has now received this "good" publicity...it's just what his hollow, black soul needs.

Hopefully people around him will wake up to the stench.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Heather compared James Swartz to Jeffrey Epstein, which is apt as they both are reputed to have gone for underage females. However, with Swartz's reputed preference for drugged tea, there has always been a Bill Cosby aspect to him in my mind. And Harvey Weinstein, too, playing a power trip (Guru instead of movie mogul). And...

Find a bad man who abuses women and is lying and corrupt, and James Swartz fits right in, it seems.

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: August 24, 2019 10:54PM

Hi Traveler99, I don't want to disparage Heather's story but it would be great if you or Heather herself could respond to my remarks about the contradictions in Heather's story. I wrote about that in this message from three months ago: [forum.culteducation.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2019 10:57PM by zizlz.

Date: August 25, 2019 10:01AM

Hi zizlz, hopefully I will answer your question to your satisfaction.

My writing is free-flow, so it may be a bit higgledy-piggledy...and grammar deficient...but here goes...

In regard to the link of your post that you provided above...

"Guru? The Story of Heather" was written by one of my supporters (someone who believed my account and wanted to help) after my original account (posted on Medium.com) was taken down.

"Guru? The Story of Heather" is a story very close to my true story, with names, places, and some events changed to protect me. Swartz was very threatening when he saw my true account on Medium.com & at that time I decided I had had enough with telling & retelling my story because it was retraumatizing me during a time when I was in therapy, trying to heal and move forward.

Those emails that were mentioned...where Swartz admitted he knew me, and threatened to expose "sordid" details of my past...all those emails were real, and definitely sent by Swartz. He was too stupid to even try to hide the fact that he knew me...while publicly claiming he had no idea who I was. What an idiot (lol)

What was written in "Guru? The Story of Heather" may have some inconsistencies due to the fact that my supporter friend was writing my story second-hand.

Here are the facts regarding the drugging incidences:

Swartz started off by hypnotizing me (he is VERY adept at it) and groomed me to be a part of his small cult family...groomed me to enter into the sex entertainment industry.
"Sandy" was already stripping, and "Charlene" (real name Marlene) was stripping & performing sex shows with another family member Joseph (real name) who was my dance teacher at San Francisco Dance Theatre (this theatre on Van Ness Street is no longer in existence.)

Swartz used drugged tea to drug me on many occasions. He sexually assaulted me while I was drugged. When I was 16 years old, I was examined & diagnosed with "sexual trauma" at a free clinic in SF after one of these assaults. I was not sexually active with anyone at that time.

"Sandy" and I have had many phone discussions over the years regarding all of these facts...and all of our memories. "Sandy" had mentioned to me that she wonders if she too had been drugged...because she had memories of a stranger in her room at night...waking up screaming...and feeling confused about the whole incident.

This conversation between me and "Sandy" may have filtered into the story "Guru? The Story of Heather" written by my supporter friend. Sometimes these details can get confused.

However, that being said...my real and true account (which was originally posted on Medium.com) is solid...no inconsistencies there.

Long story short...I was drugged..."Sandy" may or may not have been...we don't know for sure.

The worst of Swartz's abuse happened when we ended up in Montana (Wyoming in the Heather story)...at his cabin. "Sandy" & I shared a bunk bed in a small, shack-like house next to the main house. It was a terrible, dark time for me. I feel so blessed and lucky to have escaped...and living...thriving today.

Since my story has remerged on the internet...here on the cult ed site...I've felt a knew and courageous energy in exposing the truth on Swartz. My account is real & true...people should know what a monster Swartz is. All grandfatherly images aside...this man raped me, abused me...physically, emotionally, mentally...and probably most damaging...spiritually.

Date: August 25, 2019 10:08AM

Question

Why do we never get an answer
When we're knocking at the door
With a thousand million questions
About hate and death and war
'Cause when we stop and look around us
There is nothing that we need
In a world of persecution
That is burning in its greed
Why do we never get an answer
When we're knocking at the door
Because the truth is hard to swallow
That's what the war of love is for

[www.youtube.com]

Have You Heard

Now you know that you are real,
Show your friends that you and me
Belong to the same world,
Turned on to the same word,
Have you heard?
Now you know that you are free,
Living all your life at ease.
Each day has its always,
A look down life's hallways, doorways,
To lead you there.
Now you know how nice it feels,
Scatter good seed in the fields.
Life's ours for the making,
Eternity's waiting, waiting,
For you and me.

[www.youtube.com]

...Let us scatter good seeds People!!!

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: August 25, 2019 08:23PM

Thank you Heather! I can see how a second-hand retelling of your story can introduce inconsistencies that weren't in your original account.

I agree with Traveler that you've helped a lot of people by telling your story. You've not only opened my eyes to the kind of person JS really is, but you've also opened my eyes to the danger of spirituality, the extent to which it gets used to deny the reality of the world and one's responsibility in it.

Current Page: 15 of 75

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.