Current Page: 13 of 75
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: July 10, 2019 09:45PM

Heather, you're welcome. Very.

You make a great point above. We cannot "save" people. All we can do is to inform them.

All the evidence yet found indicates that James Swartz is a reprehensible human being. He uses spiritual (mis-)reasoning to allow himself to ("not") do any crime he pleases--crimes ranging from what you have shared he did with the teenage you (and to which his own responses have virtually added up to a confession), to years of spiritual lying regarding his background and the deliberate falsifying and adulterating of spiritual texts, to killing a neighbor's family pet with poison and then gloating about it with his "buddies" over breakfast. Those things are not even all of what we've discovered about him in our research that would totally disqualify him as being even a semi-"real" spiritual teacher.

James Swartz? "Think Jesus." (his words) You betcha.

Ram indeed. (And he gave himself this name.)

You are, and it seems obvious always been, a caring, loving, peaceful person. Your life has not been easy, what with family difficulties while young that, sadly, you shared with a person you then respected, the man who called himself "your guru." Then, you report that this total mess of a person, who without the spiritual con game would likely have ended up a small-time pimp and bookie, James Swartz, used this knowledge as a way to brainwash and repeatedly rape you. From what you say, he should have been put in prison and never let out. (As you know, his provable breaking of the Mann Act could still end up with prison happening.)

James Swartz could have apologized sincerely as soon as your accusations came out. Instead, he tried to deny you existed, and then, when things kept coming, he admitted he knew you (when you were 14 and him around 40) and threatened you. Swartz threatened you with revealing details of your "sordid past" to your current loved ones.
To repeat something Devon Adler (the author of "Guru? The Story of Heather", which was written based on your accusations of James Swartz, and with your permission), you, and I have written repeatedly, "How could a spiritual teacher who was then a 40 year-old "guru" suddenly know all about the activities of a 14 year-old whose existence he refused to even acknowledge just a few days before?"

And what kind of guru would threaten her with this knowledge?

A true spiritual teacher, guilty of these charges, would apologize. Likely he or she would then recount how he or she has moved past these types of activities in the years since.

A true spiritual teacher, innocent of these charges, would express concern for the person making the allegations. He or she would say something like, "This person is mistaken in what she says, but certainly there is something happening in her that causes these stories to come forth. Let's help her."

Swartz never apologized, and he certainly never expressed concern for you. Au contraire.

As has been pointed out a few times on this forum, Swartz is actually not a big-time person on the spiritual scene. (This is perhaps why Be Scofield has not written about him yet, as was mentioned above.) The "Mooji a Cult" message board very close to the "James Swartz--What Is The Truth?" in the list on the "Cults, Sects, and New Religious Movements" page in this forum, has almost 50 times as many views as this pages current 5,700 and about 15 times more posts than this pages current 120. However, Mooji has never been accused of, let alone merrily confessed to, poisoning a neighbor's dog, has never virtually confessed to hypnotizing, drugging, and repeatedly raping an underage girl, and has never been found to have knowingly falsified translations of spiritual texts, (If he had, one can only imagine the huge numbers this site would have on his pages.)

Except, that doesn't matter really, does it? Every time a person is psychologically, spiritually, or emotionally damaged by (as you have labeled him) a "psychopath, narcissist, and sociopath," a tragedy has occurred. (I did not add "damaged sexually" because of his age, and because he is now married to a woman who isn't quite as much in his thrall as was first wife, who did live sex shows to keep James in cash. Swartz's days of underage girls and widowed Indian sewer cleaners are, it seems, behind him.)

Yes, more would be worse, but any damaged at all are too many. The whole point of our years of effort have been to give you a vehicle with which to heal and strengthen, and to try to keep others, via educating them about James Swartz, from experiencing anything close to what you did.

To repeat, ten or ten thousand. No matter. One is too many. (One was more than enough.)

So, wonderful Heather, as long as this is okay for you, the mission continues.

Regarding James Swartz, let us ask questions, find the truth as best we can, and share it with all who will read or listen. We can't save anybody, but properly informed, people are usually pretty good about walking away from an open-mouthed venonous snake if they get enough warning.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 14, 2019 10:22PM

A MOMENT OF HILARITY

In an e-mail message from one of the original group who became early supporters of Heather in the search for truth about James Swartz, a few sentences stood out.

My friend wrote, "It could be that James Swartz is telling his inner circle of supporters that, in the face of these 'horrible and unwarranted attacks' that he is choosing to maintain a 'noble silence.'"

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Noble? James Swartz? Has one thing 'noble' about him shown up at all? Ever? In all my research starting in December 2016? In any comment here in this forum? To repeat, noble!!??

The best thing about James Swartz could be that, when the story is she was with him out in the country as a 16 year-old, that James Swartz did not kill Heather to remove her as a witness. Even she has noted that she was surprised she got away alive. (My supposition is that the knowledge that her family knew who she was with and where, and had mentioned contacting the Feds, saved her.)

Was it noble NOT to kill a teenage girl who the story goes you drugged, brainwashed, and serially raped from the time she was 14 to 16?

Or, perhaps with some later female students, was it noble not to drug and rape (all of?) them the way he has inadvertently but seemingly basically confessed to having done with Heather?

Was it noble to poison a neighbor's pet dog to death, and then gloat about it with his buddies?

Is it noble to deliberately skip some and to mistranslate other verses of holy texts in your translations since they point out the weaknesses and holes in his own teachings?

Is it noble to lie about your own spiritual background, and about his own level of spiritual attainment?

Is it noble to take a mental understanding of some spiritual concepts, to twist them, and to come out with a "divine" excuse to do anything he pleases? Based on the research, some of which was in Devon Adler's book based on Heather's charges about Swartz, "Guru? The Story of Heather", and the posts in this forum, Swartz's activities have included bullying, lying, cheating, financial misdealings, bragging about seemingly compulsive sexual activities with destitute Indian widows who worked as sewer cleaners and street sweepers, what is said to have occurred in the Heather years (he's admitted to knowing her then, and to knowing all she was doing), pet killing, and even studies in black magic.

Where are the "Noble" aspects in any of that?

James Swartz... Noble silence?

In fact, he's simply learned that every time he writes or speaks he can't help but to show his real self. Noble? He's out to "save his own ass."

Yes, I laughed at the thought of Swartz and 'noble' in the same sentence. However, the thought of this spiritual fraud and spiritual and psychological (if not physical) rapist still spreading his poison to well-meaning, good persons--that brings anything but.

Date: July 17, 2019 05:40AM

Almost too much--A LOOK INTO THE MIND OF JAMES SWARTZ

The post below was sent out early to a few people, including Heather.

After having heard from some of them, I toned down the text to "Inside the Head of James Swartz" posted below.

Heather even said that it might be nice to have a week away, perhaps thinking I was getting too close to this (awful) subject. I considered this, but then a message came from the beautiful woman in the Himalayas, who reported that she had reports of "James Swartz is so wonderful," and "How refreshing to be with him after the abuse of Andrew Cohen." (Poor persons. Swartz is by all the evidence at least as bad as Cohen, but they don't seem to have any type of "Bullshit Detector" at all. It took years for Cohen's organization to fall apart, and now they'll likely take a long time to see the truth about James Swartz...) How can I take a break with such sad things happening?

I must admit, I do wonder where some of the other contributors are to this message board. Perhaps each of them has mostly said all they have to say of such a sad topic and person, and perhaps wisely leave it/ him behind.

These other contributors, who it would be nice to hear from again, have included:

--Clearvision
--Sahara71
--Valma
--Ziziz
--Corboy
--Earthquake
--Clearvision
--bellajack
--Heather (also: MyNameIsHeather)
--rickarcher
--Be True

Still other persons, who remain nameless, have written e-mail messages to me or to Devon Adler (author of the Swartz-allegation-inspired "Guru? The Story of Heather") that, excerpted, were the base of other posts.

More from all, if it feels right to do this, would be wonderful.

Okay, so now, at last, the peek into the mind of James Swartz... The message I sent to my friends, followed by the toned down version, follows:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Greetings,

Having studied this person's life, doings, and thinking for over two years, this bit of "Swartz Thought" appeared one day.
As Squirts himself would say, "'I' didn't write it. It actually came from the Absolute, from All That Is..."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

INSIDE THE HEAD OF JAMES SWARTZ

There was never a need to do that.

There was never a need to do anything.

Still, it happened. People saw me “do” it.

Well, she did, anyway. At least once I gave her too low a dose, and she was partly conscious while I savored her sweet innocence.

Except, I know that only those things can occur which All That Is lets happen. At the deepest level there is no Right or Wrong, and there’s no Sin. In my mind, I know this.

Knowing this is what I call Enlightenment. My version of Enlightenment is totally Mental, and it is true Freedom, since it allows me to “do” anything that “I” want, and with no guilt whatsoever. After all, why should I have bad feelings about what most people call “The Divine” had me do?

So the world has the idea that I drugged, brainwashed, and raped an underage girl. So what. I can with full veracity say that “I” did no such thing, since I fully understand that at the deepest level there is no “Me” to have done anything.

“Events happen, deeds are done, but there is no individual doer thereof.” The Buddha said that. He, and others who came to this understanding and who therefore taught similar things, set me free.

If I want to have sex with an underage Californian girl or a poverty-ridden widowed sewer cleaners in India, I have sex with them. If I need to leave truth behind to get something, I lie. If what some call “true” spiritual teachings do not agree with the wordy sludge that I fill my students with, I change the original teachings. I alter their meanings in “my” translations, and even skip whole verses of immortal works like The Bhagavad Gita. My spiritual background? It’s very different than what I publicize, but since the false and “self”-aggrandizing version makes things easier for “me,” so what?

I’m James Swartz, but I really don’t exist, so this phantasm, this mind-body organism, can do anything. Has done anything. And will keep doing all “I” can get away with in this world full of stupid people who live beholding to their consciences, their “morals,” and with sensibility.”

Idiots, all. All they have to do is to learn my teachings and they’ll be as free as me. But none of my students have.

Not that I care. As long as I have enough money, a good place to live, and fine pussy to play with, what do I care? Not much.

It’s a bitch that this illusory physical form is now much older. My male part doesn’t work much or well anymore. Not like when I had the young girl, or even the sewer widows in India. My apparent physical energy is not so high.

Plus, some other “illusory” people are on to me. They know me perfectly, almost. They understand my teachings, but instead of following suit they try to warn persons about me, and to help the young girl “victim” to heal.

Suckers. Idiots.

For a while I thought I’d shouted them down. Screams, threats, and such have always worked before for at least a while. Then, when things got too tight, I always ran away, and then started again.

Except now, by worldly standards, I’m too old to do that again. But, the thing is, I can’t win in a battle of (worldly) truth with these folks. Because they’re right. “I” have apparently “done” everything they assert that I have. The sexual things, the killing of the neighbor’s dog, cheating, lying, stealing, distorting sacred texts and my spiritual background-- all of it, and (at this I laugh) more. There’s much they still don’t know about. Hah!

Yes, in the world’s mind, I’m responsible. Or I’m guilty. Take your pick. I know that. That is why, despite my spiritual knowledge and courage, at times I come across in the world like a “total chicken shit.” I’m ugly, short, fat, old, and I’m a mean bastard. People are scared of my temper and my tongue. They know I hold grudges, and that I’m good at distorting even good things about others into seeming bad or, at best, questionable.

People are scared of me. Hah! (In fact, my whole life, I’ve been scared of what others would do to me if they realized all that “I” had “done” and was "doing.")

I keep going, though. The power I feel over the people who come to “me” for spiritual guidance or counsel is like a drug. All That Is, The Divine, call it what you will, has made me susceptible to this feeling, and so what can I do? Just like bedding the 14 year-old and the sewer widows, at the time it felt good, and “I” could have done nothing else. Same with poisoning the dog, and all my bullying and lies.

Except, again, the feeling of Power I get when people think I’m special and really “Know” the “Truth,” and listen to my answers like they’re hearing Jesus or the real Ram, whoa! Whew! Indescribable…

I’m as addicted to that as I am to straight sex (leave that gay stuff out of it. That’s not for me. No way. I’m not interested in some man touching me or me…. No!).

I’m smarter than you. I know better. I do whatever I want, with no guilt. So far, though the world would judge me harshly, not many have caught on. My scam continues. I travel, I eat well, I do what I can with women, and I get off on my Power Trip, always while laughing inside at the bozos who fall for my “teachings”.

Judge me? The Feds are too busy with other stuff (I think). Other, more famous and popular teachers, make bigger targets (and while none of them are as “bad in worldly eyes” as I would be if they looked close, not many have). Good for me. Hah!

Yes, “Good for ‘Me’,” even though I be an illusion, or delusion, and am beyond “Good or Bad,” “Pride or Guilt,” or any of these dualistic concepts, at least at the deepest levels. Again, “Good for me!” (And screw “you!”)

This Enlightenment thing, my style of it, is quite a good deal. I’ve always wondered why more don’t do it?

Now that you’ve read my real teachings and how I’ve lived, what about you?

Date: July 21, 2019 01:03PM

The last post was spooky in a way.

The inside of Swartz's mind is not a place of happiness and light. Peace, morals, and sanity seem far away.

Along with that post, around the same time I opened a new Topic on this forum, "From Andrew Cohen to James Swartz--A Good Idea?"

You by now know my answer to that question. Nothing about being around Swartz seems like a good idea to me. Over two and a half years of researching that person has totally confirmed that. As one friend recently asked, "Would you want anything for Swartz besides Solitary Confinement, with gay guards, on Devil's Island?"
(Actually, that question did bring about a chuckle. That would be about perfect for him, based on my reckoning.)

However, an interesting response did come to me privately regarding the "From Andrew Cohen to James Swartz--A Good Idea?" topic. I attach my response to it here for your convenience. ((The below is actually a slightly modified version of the second post in that Topic):

The whole time I've been working with and on the "James Swartz--What Is The Truth" topic in this forum not one positive comment has come into the forum, or to me directly personally, about James Swartz.

Not one. Nobody has ever had one good thing to say or write about what one did term "that miserable pile of buffalo dung."

Meanwhile, just in response to this first post in the "From Andrew Cohen to James Swartz--A Good Idea?" forum, already one spiritual person whose opinion I value highly has said something (relatively) good about Andrew Cohen. He reported that he had bumped into him, and that Andrew was actually expressing some seemingly sincere regrets about much that he had done, and was actually admitting some responsibility.

This is not to say Andrew has suddenly become a worthwhile spiritual teacher. Far from it. However, at least he has made some positive steps.

This is more that James Swartz has even hinted at. He has never, it seems, expressed sincere regrets about anything. Except, that is, for getting caught and having the truth about him made public.

Date: July 24, 2019 11:07AM

Many believe the Sex Tales of Swartz--and, a Protest?

If you've followed this forum you know that it is to my dismay that word has come of many ex-Andrew Cohen followers who were apparently seeing James Swartz as a "better" teacher. Part of my response to this has been to share many posts on this message board showing the probably errors in this type of thinking. Another has been to start a new Topic, "From Andrew Cohen to James Swartz--A Good Idea?"

Related to this is the fact that some of these persons went from Andrew Cohen to Mooji and then to James Swartz. Mooji has had a falling in support due to, among other things, the killing of a heron for the crime of eating "his" fish from "his" pond, and for allegedly lying about sexual affairs he was having with some of his (at least un-drugged and of age, unlike the tales of Swartz) senior female students.

Partly as a result of this AC-Mooji-JS path some seemed to be taking, I have contributed a few posts to the volumnous Mooji section, "Mooji a Cult?" A partial response to one of my posts there brought this response (copied in part here):

I am calling for transparency with these 'spiritual guides-teachers'.

James Schwartz is a special case in that he pimped his wife and young girls to perform in sex clubs to make money for him. He used drugs to control young girls for his own sexual outlet. This is a pimp and pervofile. These types are quite prominent in the news today. The light is on them.

The post excerpted above was from Page 176 of that topic. Interest in Mooji truly is huge. In comparison, the James Swartz site is not yet to Page 15.

On another matter, rumors have come to me that some Pacific Northwest persons (good Oregonians and Washingtonians) are thinking of attending James Swartz's Aug 18-23 "Retreat" at Mt. Adams Guler Trout Lake County Park in Trout Lake, WA. (Ph: 509 772-4616) to Protest.

The story goes that these persons are going to be split among those holding signs at the entrance to the camp with messages like, "Why honor a dog killer?" "Guru? He threatens women for telling their stories--about him!" Swartz--Spiritual Teacher or Rapist?"
Still other protesters are said to be signing up as attendees and are then going to ask the strongest of questions, with others quietly filming both the queries and the responses.

I don't know if this is actually intended, and if it is, if it will still happen. Talk is easy, action more difficult.

However, if you are one of those intending to protest in this way, please do remember that the people of Trout Lake were totally ignorant of Swartz and the accusations about him when they accepted his group reservation. The influx of people, renting rooms, buying food, gas, and souvenirs, and all, is likely a big boon to the local economy.
This is likely needless to say, but always display the least Swartz-like of behavior. That is, stay dignified, calm, and poised even in the face of what could be very different behavior by some others.
And please, if you do go, simply share what you know with the locals about why you are protesting about Swartz. I know some of these people, and they appreciate sincerity, but not being talked down to. A good person looking 'em in the eye and saying, "I don't like hypocrites, especially criminal ones," will get a lot farther than someone who comes across with a loud, "He's a short, fat, old, ugly rapist! Just look into his eyes, and what do you see?"

Please excuse me for my advisories above. Likely they were unnecessary. However, as I sometimes need to be reminded, we who are against the ways and doings of James Swartz need to keep to the high road. We can't sink to his level. Not if we really want persons to see the difference in ways to choose.

What will happen to Mooji? Will he end up meditating alone living in a cabin by a river as I heard him wistfully wish for during a meeting in Rishikesh?

And in August, what will happen with and to James Swartz? My dream is, if the protesters do come to Trout Lake, that they'll arrive just in time to see the FBI arrest him for his felony violations of the Mann Act.

Oh, come August...

Date: July 31, 2019 11:36PM

Irony Abounds-- Are James Swartz and Be Scofield fellow rapists of minors?

For those who've followed this message board about James Swartz you'll remember that a few times we expressed the hope that Be Scofield, a person well known for exposing some very bad teachers (but also, unfortunately, known for going after others that quite possibly didn't deserve such treatment), would examine the case of James Swartz.

Swartz's confessed ways and crimes, and his seeminglly virtually confessed to drugging and raping of a 14 year-old girl, would make this self-proclaimed "spiritual teacher" who had given himself the name "Ram" a perfect person for her to expose with an article.

Response from Be, nothing. Zilch. Not a word. (Now, to be honest, would I be writing this Post if she had scorched Swartz with a great piece? I am looking hard at myself about that one.)

However, she didn't. She has yet to write a word about likely the worst example of spiritual teaching on the planet, both personally and substantively. And it is the reason "why not" that could be of interest.

A friend wrote, "Have you heard of the accusations about Be Scofield? Story goes--and it seems credible- that as a man she raped a 14 year-old boy. Maybe that explains why he, now she, didn't want to examine the supposed rapist of a 14 year-old girl too closely."

I was shocked. Gob-smacked. "I thought I'd heard everything," I mumbled. "But now the person we thought could help us expose the truth about Swartz might be as bad as he is! Oh, Shiva!"

What is the truth? About James Swartz, after two and a half years of research, I am very confident I know it about him.
About Be Scofield? The internal jury is still out.

However, for you, I pass along two articles to help you to make up your own mind.

Email-leak: Is Be Scofield, Gurumag Blogger, a pedophile?

and

Is Be Scofield an angry sociopath disguised?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

On another front, I did let persons related to Washington State law enforcement officials know about the possible need for attendance at the James Swartz event in Trout Lake, Washington in August.

Whatever does happen there, peaceful is good.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: August 02, 2019 07:15AM

Hi everyone,

please be careful of the website mentioned in the above post. The website is called "Culture or Cult?" and on the surface at least, it appears to represent a balanced view on spiritual culture. However, this website has so little content other than three posts dedicated to discrediting Be Scofield, that I find it extremely hard to believe that the webiste was not set up for this purpose alone.

All the other articles on "Culture or Cult" are simply re-postings of articles from other sources. The only articles actually written for this site specifically are on Be Scofield.

As for the allegations against Be, I sincerely have no idea if they are true of not.

The website Culture or Cult claims to be unbiased, but certainly appears to be pro-cult, in that it shares an article from Psychology Today magazine that is an opinion piece regarding the negative connotations of the word cult.

[www.psychologytoday.com]

This opinion piece does not cite any notable references and contains no information about the very real damage done by cults. Psychology Today is not a academic or scientific journal- it is a pop-culture magazine. The people running the Cult or Culture website remain anonymous - they claim they are 'sincere academics' (their words, not mine) and yet they use a pop-cultre magazine as reference material??

What about all the very significant research done into cults by academics such as Margaret Thaler Singer PhD?. Surely actual cult research, done by a qualified person, rates a mention?

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 02, 2019 08:36AM

Cult refers to a specific observable set of behaviors in a human relationship - behaviors that make that relationship is *unsafe.

The word 'cult' has diagnostic precision. That word implies that a group and or leader behaves with a mixture of deceit and coercion. Exit counseling from cults requires a specific strategy. The key component is giving someone exactly the information the cult keeps hidden.

These are summed up in Rick Ross list of warning signs that a leader/ group is unsafe.

Key feature is that a cultic group or leader refuses to give us *all* the way information we need to make a full name informed decision whether to get involved.

I would add some additional warning signs:

Making harm reports about the group difficult to find online.

Troll disruption of attempts to have a discussion about a group or gurus questionable, troubling behaviors.

So...watch out when anyone tries to eliminate the C word from discussions, turns it into a joke.

Words give power. The richer our vocabulary, the more powerful our thought processes.

Date: August 03, 2019 11:52AM

James Swartz is the focus here, not Be Scofield. But...

I thought that the two responses above, from Sahara71 and Corboy, just about covered Be Scofield well enough for me.

Then the beautiful woman from the Himalayas weighed in. She wrote that the "Culture or Cult" website (linked to below) is much more than just an "Attack Be Scofield" site and said that, with a little checking, there's a lot more there. The always well-dressed lady (even in a mountain temple she has a touch of class despite having to keep all rules regarding garb) seems convinced that Erin, the man who claims to have been raped at 14 by the then male Be Scofield, is telling the truth.

Even that wasn't enough to bring me to another post, but then the matters copied below came to my attention.

Be Scofield went full scale James Swartz on the "Culture or Cult?" people.

As I've mentioned before, in the beginning I had not 100% internally declared Swartz to be guilty of everything Heather had claimed. It was his own reactions that convinced me he was in fact exactly what she asserted. Subsequently, with Swartz, over 2 1/2 years of research have found nothing but lies, coercion, and crime to revolve around him. (I do not intend this type of effort regarding Be Scofield.)

Well, Be has now reacted almost identically. Take a look at "Guru? The Story of Heather." Swartz's messages are all there verbatim. Could it be that Swartz and Scofield have the same writing instructor, or is it worse than that?

Below is part of the page covering the apparent response by Be Scofield to what has been printed about her at that site, and the beginning of their response. The full article is here.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

[b]Statement concerning Email Be Scofield[[/size]/b]
Our staff at Culture or Cult would like to transparently address a part of a recent threat that came to us through an email sent from Be Scofield.

Be Scofield’s toxic rant:

“I will unmask anyone involved in this site and it will haunt each of you forever, and making it publicly known the people who have written for this site. You have declared war–lifelong war. You think you can hide behind all this but you can’t. Your identities will be unmasked and put into the world. Jobs and money will be lost. Your reputations will be publicly ruined! You will be found out and you and your families will lose a ton of money.”

Culture or Cult’s response:

Be Scofield, we at Culture or Cult are many, and are not intimidated by your efforts in the least manner. We are a free platform provider that offers Journalists and honest reporters an opportunity to write their concerns regarding most any issue that might be of value to our world today. We will also, occasionally, allow private individuals to post their grievances or successes in a free environment, where they will not be censored or threatened by any entity, private, governmental, or commercial, so to bring their story forward. This site is dedicated to the voice that otherwise gets trodden under by the prevailing doctrine that governs our fake news media outlets today.

(More of their response is found at the link aabove.)

(((((((((((((((((

Swartz reacted as if he was totally guilty. He did everything a guilty criminal does when revealed. It was textbook, and about as much the response of a true spiritual teacher as Donald Trump talking about Hillary or Obama with the mic off.

Now, Be Scofield has...

Wow. As always, I'll let you decide.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: August 03, 2019 12:52PM

Hi Traveler99,

No, sorry, you might need to check with your special friend again- but the website you mentioned above - "Culture or Cult?" is definitely suspicious.

On the right hand side of the home page, there is a list of categories as such:

CATEGORIES
• BE SCOFIELD (3)
• BENTINHO MASSARO (1)
• CULT GURUS (4)
• CULTURE OR CULT (5)
• HISTORIC INQUISITION (1)
• MEDITATION (1)
• MODERN INQUISITION (4)
• SPIRITUAL TEACHERS (2)

(capital letters courtesy of the webiste- sorry about that)

Clicking on most of these 'categories' takes you directly to the material on Be Scofield, which seems to be the only material written for this site. All the other articles are published elsewhere, with links from the Culture or Cult site.

Note: There is no article on Bentinho Massaro - click on this and you are taken directly to an article on Be Scofield, instead. It's the same with a few of the other links. Try it and see for yourself.

Just saying.

Current Page: 13 of 75

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.