Current Page: 256 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: September 15, 2021 07:34AM

Here is a comment from under one of Henri Jolicoeur's videos:

"I’m so grateful to see you still putting content up about Mooji. I was a devotee of Mooji and spent quite some time with him in Portugal and know first hand the evil from him. He is more dangerous than he is helpful and you are right, he has no idea of the deeper states. People these days are easily fooled by “pretty words”, which is very dangerous. I am working with journalists from mainstream media outlets to help bring this to the public eye and get justice for all of the victims that he has harmed. He has inflicted a lot of fear into those who truly knows him, hence People being afraid to come out and share their stories. People like you actually give them more courage wether you know it or not. Keep up the good fight and please pass along anyone who would like to share their personal story about Mooji. I am offering free counseling to help those victimized by him get their life back. Love & Light my friend."

[www.youtube.com]

Let's hope we see a lot more about Moo's cult in the mainstream media soon!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 17, 2021 05:55AM

Another good video by anti-cultic abuse activist Mr. Henri Jolicoeur:

[www.youtube.com]

Henri gives an analysis of Mooji's relationships with current partner Sara (Krishnabai) and with ex-wife Radha.

The relationship between Sara and Moo has been confirmed by the spiritual teacher Joan Tolifson on social media. She spent time with the couple in a social setting. Why not send her a email if you need further information on that relationship?

Radha is the second of the women whom Moo married in a Hindu ceremony, and then he publicly dumped her in front of his Sangha (around about the time he entered into an intimate relationship with yet another devotee.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2021 06:11AM by Sahara71.

Date: September 28, 2021 05:48AM

Years ago, someone was allegedly discovered smuggling a very large sum of cash while entering Portugal, in order to set up Moo's ashram at Monte Sahaja. Be Scofield wrote about this incident in her now infamous article "Becoming God - inside Mooji's Portugal Cult". This person has been revealed as one "Zenji Ganz". He is still involved with Moo.

On another note, there is a good conversation happening on social media now at:

[www.facebook.com]

Anti-cultic abuse activist Henri Jolicoeur is occasionally posting in this conversation. If you have any information for Henri to include in one of his many videos which are critical of Moo, then join in the conversation there.

Date: September 29, 2021 03:37PM

Sri Mooji-Baba-ji meets his match...

Ever wondered what happens when one enlightened being meets another enlightened being?
What can they teach each other and more importantly. what can we, as mere students, learn from them? Watch and see! At 1.41.30:

[www.youtube.com]

(Mooji picks a pretty girl from the audience and lo and behold, discovers that she is the Buddha, manifested in human form. Is he humble before this incarnation of the Absolute? Well.... not exactly. I got a good laugh from this today.)

Posted by: shamrock ()
Date: October 02, 2021 08:10AM

She's quite the character. "Mystic Pearl Alchemy" has an Instagram page at [www.instagram.com] and a YouTube channel at [www.youtube.com]. I actually thought Tony dealt with her quite skilfully.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2021 08:11AM by shamrock.

Posted by: sarv ()
Date: October 03, 2021 06:52PM

Certainly quite a character, a lot of energy!
I won't try to pass judgement on her own ideas of herself but she's definitely got a point & cuts through his BS, she's probably more awakened to truth (clarity) than anyone else in the room in this sense. When someone was fantasising about how beautiful India was I pointed out this same (male dominated) culture & lawlessness that lurks beneath the fantasy.
Tony's brainwashing didn't work with her & that's why he doesn't look very impressed, he knows she's too strong & self confident to be bullied psychologically & is not easily led. He's intimidated & has to lower her power in the room with the belittling, false empathy & humility. He did do a fine job.
She did leave herself open to it, but that was a valiant effort from a spritely young spirit :)

Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: October 05, 2021 02:42AM

Yes shamrock, you are right, Mooji did deal with that young woman quite skillfully. He shut her up in the same way so many men shut so many women up. What a dick! He couldn't bear her aliveness and openness and honesty. He shut her up by making his audience of sycophants laugh at her so they could all crash back into their turgid sleep

Date: January 02, 2022 10:02AM

Does anyone have any health updates on Mr. Mooji?
I saw a post where he was looking more skinny.
I don't know if he just lost weight, or if there are some health things going on.

Date: January 07, 2022 12:57PM

New anti-Mooji website, sure to be a big hit!

[www.veritasexposed.org]

Posted by: shamrock ()
Date: January 07, 2022 10:10PM

Sahara71
New anti-Mooji website, sure to be a big hit!

Thanks. I also noticed the connection with H.W.L. Poonja, but I'm skeptical of his stance of disavowing responsibility. Churning out all these dubious characters is surely more than a coincidence. And Poonja is the one who started this business of going on stage under a giant picture of Ramana, despite the fact that Ramana never started a lineage.

Current Page: 256 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.