Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Gaja ()
Date: July 25, 2021 06:37PM

Sahara71,
thank You :) I am getting better and better every year. I wish You are doing wonderful.

"Has anyone seen Mooji this month? What is he doing? He was strangely absent on Guru Purnima Day"

There is so many people who feel wronged by him. No wonder he is disappearing from public life. If so, this is good, no one anymore will suffer his hypnotic influence.

Also, I heard of people with diabetes who died this year from covid, they had lower immunity than healthy people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sarv ()
Date: July 26, 2021 06:27PM

Having a business plan which involves hundreds of people flying in from all over the world to share a room with him isn’t a great idea with covid & him having diabetes, but there’s also a part of me which thinks this couldn’t have come sooner for him. He probably feels a lot safer now with less avenues of attack open to media outlets etc, but still won't know exactly where his ship is leaky.

The level of control which has always been exerted online surrounding discussion of his methods, dogma or antics means something was being protected, that something will now feel lost.
If the personal accounts of Tony are accurate, I can only guess with the way he's slowly been losing control of his (tightly controlled) narrative online this could potentially be putting him under more psychological pressure than we might realise. Hence the stories about making people sign a NDA, the overall increasing levels of control (restriction) at Sahaja since 2019 & the current lack of information coming from inside.
This is what happens when a controlling individual’s control is lost, they try to fix the way they feel (bruised) by doubling down on their madness. My guess is he will be paranoid & generally is, he probably has good reason to be right now.

Tony must have some sort of plan but currently has a lot of dead weight on his hands & looks a bit more deflated to me, less arrogant, sure of himself & full of it.
When Sahaja is not providing as it once was & has lost this potential it starts to become a burden. Every business has a bottom line, incoming funds, outgoing costs & predicted profits. When there’s more going out than there is coming in & no potential to resolve this there will only be a certain amount of time it can go on for.
Any business has to take a pragmatic look at the numbers & make decisions quickly for self-preservation. Those who had been living there found out the hard way this isn't an "ashram" but a business when they became surplus to requirements...
With no “visitors” (clients) pumping hundreds of thousands of dollars into “silent retreats” throughout the year there’s no need for the live-in workforce & there was no other way to make them profitable. They quickly turned into dead weight after that article was published in 2019, the numbers of retreats per year plummeted after this without even considering the impact of covid.
From what I've heard the numbers allowed to stay at Sahaja have been declining since early 2019.

He fell back to youtube & changed things up a bit, but a bunch of people sleeping through a zoom call in unison doesn't quite have the same effect. Search for moojiji on socialblade, this drive did boost the numbers for a while but I think he's been coming to terms with the fact this was a sticking plaster for the situation.

@Gaja
I’m familiar with your posts & glad to hear your situation has been improving, some things in life can take some time to process & move through. This was the decision you made when leaving him, to improve your situation.
It’s great to hear you’re travelling in the right direction, I’m sure this will make you a stronger individual in the end. The unkind can be a lesson for the kind, I’m sure he was quite some lesson.
Some of us do know the truth in your words, I hope one day he will have to answer for himself & you get the closure you deserve.

Posted by: shamrock ()
Date: July 27, 2021 01:12AM

The one “Stay as the Witness,” published July 6, is dated June 22. If that date is accurate, the video is reasonably recent.

Date: July 28, 2021 02:21AM

@Gaja
I’m familiar with your posts & glad to hear your situation has been improving, some things in life can take some time to process & move through. This was the decision you made when leaving him, to improve your situation.
It’s great to hear you’re travelling in the right direction, I’m sure this will make you a stronger individual in the end. The unkind can be a lesson for the kind, I’m sure he was quite some lesson.
Some of us do know the truth in your words, I hope one day he will have to answer for himself & you get the closure you deserve.

Also, if someone is reading us and loves meditatnion and wants to grow. I think everyday life is giving us enough opportunites and challenges to become stronger and indipendent. It is enough to be a good observer of ourselves, our emotions, habits, and others.
And really there is no need to go to guru, to get energies inside the head and body, so you can come back to the world totally insane, not able to function and take care of yourself.
Be kind with yourself, do not try to faster anything, this is not a race.
Maybe Mooji is trying too hard to be generous, but it is like giving the drive license to someone who do not know how to drive. If he at least was honest and said that he screwd up his work with me, but he was too afraid of his reputation of excelente master, so it was more comfortable to put blame on me. Anyway it doesn't matter now.

Well most people have hard experiences in their lives. I have an idea of treating Mooji as my illness I cured from, or very tragic accident that happened to me, but it is over and physically and emotionally I am coming back to normal.

My apology for language mistakes.
And thank you so much for this group. I could feel of being heard, especially after Mooji told me to "shut up!" I really needed to find understanding among people who felt wronged by him as me.

I hope you are safe and cared from within by love.

Posted by: Amitao ()
Date: July 28, 2021 02:30AM

Dear Gaja. I am copying and pasting your posts on that Facebook group i mentioned, Mooji, Behind the Satsangs. Your posts are very important for this movement to make more people aware of this. I really hope that you will come to the group yourself to share your experiences with all of us there. We are waiting.
Thank you so much.

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: sarv ()
Date: July 28, 2021 06:31PM

Gaga, It sounds like you’ve learnt some valuable lessons, maybe this experience has taught you a lot & in the end pushed you in the direction you sought. These things can be funny, you might only know you’ve been on a journey once you arrive.
There’s nobody that can give us anything in this life, we have to reach out ourselves, when we learn to take responsibility for our lives & emotions (rather than hide them behind things like “guru’s”) good things happen.
I’m glad to know this has ultimately brought you closer to yourself. It sounds like you’re closer than any of Tony’s followers I’ve seen, who if they don’t learn this lesson generally move onto spewing the same mentally entangled metaphysical mumbo jumbo online (hoping for a following/validation) rather than having anything meaningful to say on “spirituality”, like you just spoke.

In this sense it’s not a bad thing, those who get sucked into Tony’s world do learn a lesson, just not the one they initially hoped for.
It’s not your fault he’s a poor teacher & he didn’t screw up with you, that’s just how he is. Regarding Tony’s young girlfriend which they all aspire to be, do you think that permanent grin on her face looks like a real smile or conformity?
I think she acts out how she thinks she’s supposed to be in order to fulfil her role. I once saw a video where she seemingly bounced back & forth between this tortured smile & looking in extreme psychological distress every time someone hugged Tony (on his way out). This made me really feel for her, she could be in the worst position of all.
Maybe you were resistive to be controlled like this & that’s why you ended up here speaking out, it’s probably why he had to work harder with you. This is a sign of your strength & resilience, you turned out to be stronger than those who are still there stuck in a rut, pretending to be “enlightened” while glossing over the inner conflict.
It’s your own strength which has let you take this & grow from it, to be able to learn the lesson life teaches is real humility & “self inquiry”.

You (and others) were his downfall Gaja…

Date: July 29, 2021 12:15AM

Amitao of course, you may copy. Forgive me but I do not want to join any more groups to share my past experiences with Mooji. I do not think my past life is so much important. There are days when past is really dead to me and I do not want to come back there. But If I have impolse to write about it then I am writing here and this is enough.

Hey sarv. I do not know about his girlfriend and them together anymore. Sincerly I am not observing them. I haven't seen their satsangs, or private pictures of them for years now.
I think I stopped following him, becaouse I couln't take anymore suffering and pain he was prviding. You know... he is ruthless. He likes play games with people.
Since I do not see him, my heart start to slowly open, and instead of pain I feel so much more love and owe for life.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: August 01, 2021 02:39PM

Amma Tanya White released this statement on social media today:

Quote: "Every experience, no matter how challenging and/or painful, can be used as fodder for our soul’s evolution.
This is a picture of myself and my former Guru Mooji. I am finally able to see a picture of him, and not come completely undone, which is my only reason for sharing it, that and to put a face to his name.
Three yeas ago I suffered an earth-shattering blow when I discovered he, Mooji, is not who he presents himself to be to the world.
I was not only devastated by this discovery, but I felt that he had betrayed my trust, and I was completely lost and consumed with rage, intense grief and despondency.
You see, for 8 years I’d trusted his guidance and authenticity, without doubt!
That is until doubt began to bubble up and prick my Spirit and I began asking questions.
Never in a million years could I have imagined the answers that would be revealed!
Sexual impropriety with his female devotees, psychological manipulation and brainwashing, and abuse of his power as well behaviors that could be deemed criminal if they were ever to come to the full light of day!
So, what did I do?
I divorced myself completely from my spiritual path. I wanted nothing to do with any spiritual teacher, teaching or spiritual seeking AT ALL!
I literally threw the baby out with the bath water;
which perhaps at the time was necessary, but would ultimately turn out not to be my final decision.
As I started this post by saying, all experiences no matter how painful , can be used as fuel for our journey and continued growth and evolution.
What this deepest of betrayals has taught me, is to seek first the kingdom of God within, not without.
While it is beneficial to have spiritual guidance in the form of a teacher, and is also necessary at certain junctures in our lives, ultimately, the truth we seek lies within our own hearts, and we will always be guided back to this fundamental truth.
Furthermore, truth, does not belong to any one person, religion or spiritual path. In fact, truth is not something which can be owned, but is ultimately the DIRECT realization, VIA EXPERIENCE NOT INTELLECTUALIZATION, that we are Divine beings having an earthly, physical experience.
This reality is not the sole proprietorship of any one Being, be them the real deal such as a true awakened Master, or a fraud such as is Mooji."

(Bold font added by me for emphasis).

Date: August 02, 2021 01:00AM

This is the agreement Henri Jolicoeur was asked to sign by Moojis laywer:

(Letter was posted with youtube video, Henri later had to delete this video)
LETTER OF AGREEMENT......
(THAT I WILL NOT SIGN )
Dear Mr. Jolicoeur: This letter, upon your signature, will serve as a written agreement (the “Letter Agreement”) between you, Henri Jolicoeur (“You”) and Mooji Foundation Ltd. and its patron Anthony Paul Moo-Young (collectively “our client”), concerning your creation and online distribution of videos and other material concerning or relating to our client. You hereby agree that a) You will remove from the internet all content created and distributed by you, or otherwise under your control, and which concerns or relates in any way to Mooji; and b) You will refrain from creating and distributing any and all content that relates in any way to Mooji, including but not limited to false and defamatory information, videos, photographs, and/or other statements. Our client acknowledges and affirms that it will refrain from taking legal action against you upon receipt of this executed Letter Agreement and compliance herewith. You acknowledge and affirm that should You violate this Letter Agreement, our client has the right and your permission to take any and all legal action against you. You agree that this Letter Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without regard to choice of law principles. You agree that any action arising out of or related to this Letter Agreement may be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada and You further consent to the personal jurisdiction of these courts. To accept the terms of this Letter Agreement, please return a hard-copy to undersigned legal counsel for the client, Elisa D’Amico, K&L Gates LLP, Southeast Financial Center, 200 South Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 3900, Miami, Florida 33131. You acknowledge that You voluntarily enter into this Letter Agreement with a full and complete understanding of its terms and legal effect. You represent that You were advised to consult with legal counsel before execution. Sincerely, Elisa D’Amico

Henri wrote under his video:
APRIL 23 UPDATE ...IN A FEW DAYS I WILL TAKE DOWN THIS VIDEO ....BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO AN UNDERSTANDING WITH MRS ELISA D,AMICO THAT I WILL KEEP THE VIDEOS ALREADY POSTED ON YOUTUBE ABOUT MOOJI ...BUT WILL REMOVE THIS ONE .. MAINLY AS A FAVOR TO MRS D,AMICO WHO IS DOING HER JOB AS A LAWYER ....UNFORTUNATELY MRS D,AMICO AS NO OR LITTLE UNDERSTANDING OF THE METAPHYSICAL ASPECT OF THIS CASE.......TO AVOID MOOJI LEGAL ACTIONS IN THE FUTURE I HAVE AGREE TO NOT MAKE ANY NEW VIDEOS ABOUT MOOJI....I THINK I SAID ALL I WANTED TO SAY ON THE VIDEOS NOW POSTED ....I NEED TO REFOCUS MY ATTENTION ON MY FAMILY THAT NEEDS ME AT THIS TIME ......ALL THE CRITICS OF MOOJI MUST BE AWARE THAT MOOJI IS VERY SERIOUS IN TAKING LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST ANYONE THAT WILL ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MOOJI ORGANISATION ....OR THE MAN .....TONY MOO YOUNG .. .. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR
POSTINGS AND ENCOURAGEMENT.

Taken from Facebook group
Mooji, Behind the Satsangs, (The Hidden Aspects)
[www.facebook.com]

Date: August 02, 2021 01:01AM

This is the agreement Henri Jolicoeur was asked to sign by Moojis laywer:

(Letter was posted with youtube video, Henri later had to delete this video)
LETTER OF AGREEMENT......
(THAT I WILL NOT SIGN )
Dear Mr. Jolicoeur: This letter, upon your signature, will serve as a written agreement (the “Letter Agreement”) between you, Henri Jolicoeur (“You”) and Mooji Foundation Ltd. and its patron Anthony Paul Moo-Young (collectively “our client”), concerning your creation and online distribution of videos and other material concerning or relating to our client. You hereby agree that a) You will remove from the internet all content created and distributed by you, or otherwise under your control, and which concerns or relates in any way to Mooji; and b) You will refrain from creating and distributing any and all content that relates in any way to Mooji, including but not limited to false and defamatory information, videos, photographs, and/or other statements. Our client acknowledges and affirms that it will refrain from taking legal action against you upon receipt of this executed Letter Agreement and compliance herewith. You acknowledge and affirm that should You violate this Letter Agreement, our client has the right and your permission to take any and all legal action against you. You agree that this Letter Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without regard to choice of law principles. You agree that any action arising out of or related to this Letter Agreement may be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada and You further consent to the personal jurisdiction of these courts. To accept the terms of this Letter Agreement, please return a hard-copy to undersigned legal counsel for the client, Elisa D’Amico, K&L Gates LLP, Southeast Financial Center, 200 South Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 3900, Miami, Florida 33131. You acknowledge that You voluntarily enter into this Letter Agreement with a full and complete understanding of its terms and legal effect. You represent that You were advised to consult with legal counsel before execution. Sincerely, Elisa D’Amico

Henri wrote under his video:
APRIL 23 UPDATE ...IN A FEW DAYS I WILL TAKE DOWN THIS VIDEO ....BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO AN UNDERSTANDING WITH MRS ELISA D,AMICO THAT I WILL KEEP THE VIDEOS ALREADY POSTED ON YOUTUBE ABOUT MOOJI ...BUT WILL REMOVE THIS ONE .. MAINLY AS A FAVOR TO MRS D,AMICO WHO IS DOING HER JOB AS A LAWYER ....UNFORTUNATELY MRS D,AMICO AS NO OR LITTLE UNDERSTANDING OF THE METAPHYSICAL ASPECT OF THIS CASE.......TO AVOID MOOJI LEGAL ACTIONS IN THE FUTURE I HAVE AGREE TO NOT MAKE ANY NEW VIDEOS ABOUT MOOJI....I THINK I SAID ALL I WANTED TO SAY ON THE VIDEOS NOW POSTED ....I NEED TO REFOCUS MY ATTENTION ON MY FAMILY THAT NEEDS ME AT THIS TIME ......ALL THE CRITICS OF MOOJI MUST BE AWARE THAT MOOJI IS VERY SERIOUS IN TAKING LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST ANYONE THAT WILL ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MOOJI ORGANISATION ....OR THE MAN .....TONY MOO YOUNG .. .. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR POSTINGS AND ENCOURAGEMENT.

Taken from the Facebook Page
Mooji, Behind the Satsangs (The Hidden Aspects)
[www.facebook.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.