Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: kirione9 ()
Date: February 10, 2021 06:06PM

hello to everyone,
when i have time i would like to share with this community my experience with what i thought was "Mooji"... For now i only say that 2 things happened: 1)one person close to me asked me how was possible that M. couldn't address the problems of all those persons in the right way...Something that i also saw, since the beginning, but something that i also chose to not see deeply...; 2)other thing is the meeting with Krishnamurti, that completely opened my eyes...

Was a shock for me, its still, i still cant believe that i believed in M., i still cant believe how much i projected on him...
But now i finally see he is just Tony, a person like everyone...Probably less that everyone, cause he is stuck in his own experience and in his own 2-3 thoughts (who are you, you are the self, who watches this...)...

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 10, 2021 06:16PM

[www.youtube.com]

I was there, in rishikesh...and i remember this man very well...i remember how everyone laughed at him..how desperate he is, also the eyes can tell...how much Tony didnt see it, and just addressed his problem in the classical way. Tony does what i call "psychologic terrorism", and what he points to, especially to these persons full of problems, make the problem way worse...

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

I leave you with 2 videos that i think everyone should ponder on...the ones that opened my eyes.

Posted by: stefa ()
Date: February 11, 2021 02:29PM

kirione9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hello to everyone,
> when i have time i would like to share with this
> community my experience with what i thought was
> "Mooji"... For now i only say that 2 things
> happened: 1)one person close to me asked me how
> was possible that M. couldn't address the problems
> of all those persons in the right way...Something
> that i also saw, since the beginning, but
> something that i also chose to not see deeply...;

Thank you for sharing your experiences, which is instrumental in helping others see through this fraud. We are all like individual droplets of water suspended in the atmosphere, waiting to lose heat energy, condensate and fall back to the ocean - this may not be a good analogy. The cow is like us, same as us. How can he ever try to pretend like he is the ocean to be able to help others liberate themselves? This pretence is revealed gradually. I have asked him a question before and he was not able to reply with definite authority. This same question was wiped clean when presented to Ramana.

Attached below is an article describing the individual pointing that a very lucky man received from an Egoless One.

[www.facebook.com]

Date: February 11, 2021 06:58PM

stefa Wrote:
> kirione9 Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------------
> > hello to everyone,
> > when i have time i would like to share with
> this
> > community my experience with what i thought was
> > "Mooji"... For now i only say that 2 things
> > happened: 1)one person close to me asked me how
> > was possible that M. couldn't address the
> problems
> > of all those persons in the right
> way...Something
> > that i also saw, since the beginning, but
> > something that i also chose to not see
> deeply...;
>
> Thank you for sharing your experiences, which is
> instrumental in helping others see through this
> fraud. We are all like individual droplets of
> water suspended in the atmosphere, waiting to lose
> heat energy, condensate and fall back to the ocean
> - this may not be a good analogy. The cow is like
> us, same as us. How can he ever try to pretend
> like he is the ocean to be able to help others
> liberate themselves? This pretence is revealed
> gradually. I have asked him a question before and
> he was not able to reply with definite authority.
> This same question was wiped clean when presented
> to Ramana.
>
> Attached below is an article describing the
> individual pointing that a very lucky man received
> from an Egoless One.
>
> [www.facebook.com]

Thanks for your reply, im very happy i found this forum: its a mirror in which i can see myself, and understand better what happened. Very important when you have been partly brainwashed...
For this, for helping others to see in the mirror of themselves, i will speak about my experience with Tony, when i have time...Its a bit long, and still i have to actually recover from the shock..

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: February 17, 2021 05:36AM

Hi Everyone,

I saw on Facebook today a post about all the intimate relationships Tony Moo has had - [www.facebook.com]

There is a picture of some of the women Tony has allegedly been involved with. I'm not sure about the ethics of this 'over-sharing,' as the women themselves don't have any agency in this information being shared. Presumably, if they had wanted to come forward and reveal their identities, then they would have done so by now.

Presumably, they would prefer not to be identified....

However, I do feel that since we are talking about a registered charity here and Tony Moo being the paid patron of a charity organization, then of course there is public interest in his actions.

The most interesting thing about the post is that no-one is defending Moo. No one is saying "He didn't do this!" Everyone is saying "So what, he's only human and he has had a lot of relationships."

Exactly our point all along - he is only human. He is not such a great human, at that. Just a second-rate salesperson, peddling instant enlightenment to the vulnerable.

Posted by: Gaja ()
Date: February 19, 2021 06:01AM

Hi Sahara,
I saw those pictures unfortunetly and I fell back to the inner turmoil, how it use to feel in the past.
I went through hell because of this being and seeing his happy face with girls is just...well I guess people like me, or others who committed suicides, perhaps doesn't matter. There is so much happiness for mooji, what for to bother with those who's lives he ruined. This was nothing nothing. This was his play, just like that. Why to not be happy?

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: February 21, 2021 05:16AM

I found this comment on a social media site today:

"I have personally found Mooji’s Satsang refreshing and felt drawn more towards his energy than any other spiritual teacher. I have heard all of these allegations and found it disappointing but also realize that Mooji is a man with human desires. I also see the challenges he faces and all the expectations people place on a “guru.”
What I ask is, are his intentions pure? He is a man just like me who probably has women waiting for their opportunity to be next. Probably throwing themselves at him when they have the chance. I have not transcended my sexual desires, and I find it hard to cast judgement on someone else when I do not really know both sides of the story.
I see a man not a “guru” that is helping lead people out of the illusions of life,from darkness to light. I see someone who has probably helped thousands of people go deeper in their own discoveries and liberate themselves from a lot of their sufferings. I see people blaming him for being human, for not living up to their standards of being a guru. I see people blaming him for suicides. How many people has he actually prevented from following through. This we will never know. My sister committed suicide at 28 y/o, my brother died of a heroine overdose, I work on the front lines and see people die everyday. Maybe if they had someone like Mooji to look up to they might still be here. People like Mooji have the chance to save way more than they harm. I am grateful that there is a Mooji, even though he isn’t perfect. The world needs Leaders..."

That's interesting isn't it? Mooji is no longer Master Sri Moojibaba the enlightened saint - he is just Tony from next door, the old perverted guy who shags around.

But still, he is a leader, the like of which the world apparently needs more of? If the world needs more rambling old guys who suck donations out of a sham charity and pretend to be publicly what they're not - yeah, I guess so.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 21, 2021 06:41AM

My guess is that the writer wants to signal two things:

He or she is a Moo loyalist, ready to excuse and trivialize Moo's reputation of abusing money, sex and power

He or she is much too sophisticated to be a pie eyed guru devotee but is, instead, a discerning, worldly wise type, not shocker by fiscal or sexual picadilloes, yet humble enough to enjoy the company of a humble old bloke from Brixton.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 21, 2021 06:45AM

corboy Wrote:
> My guess is that the writer wants to signal two
> things:
>
> He or she is a Moo loyalist, ready to excuse and
> trivialize Moo's reputation of abusing money, sex
> and power
>
> He or she is much too sophisticated to be a pie
> eyed guru devotee but is, instead, a discerning,
> worldly wise type, not shocker by fiscal or sexual
> picadilloes, yet humble enough to enjoy the
> company of a humble old bloke from Brixton.

The writer dis misspell 'heroin' as 'heroine'.

If this person were a front line worker assisting addicts, he or she would not have misspelled heroin.

IMO the real heroine was xivoparig, the first person to publish a post alleging Moo's behavior toward women he was not married to.

Posted by: itsnowornever ()
Date: February 22, 2021 12:17PM

Gaja Wrote:
> Hi Sahara,
> I saw those pictures unfortunetly and I fell back
> to the inner turmoil, how it use to feel in the
> past.
> I went through hell because of this being and
> seeing his happy face with girls is just...well I
> guess people like me, or others who committed
> suicides, perhaps doesn't matter. There is so much
> happiness for mooji, what for to bother with those
> who's lives he ruined. This was nothing nothing.
> This was his play, just like that. Why to not be
> happy?

Check your private messages

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.