Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Heythere1010101 ()
Date: May 23, 2020 11:20PM

It's pretty ingenious business formula actually, he's having people pay him to take away their 'person', which can never happen.
This is a fundamental aspect of advertisements and business models, creating a formula to portray a product in a way that people think they need it.
In mooji's case, he created a spiritual platform for a business, he gets paid to tell people they can 'win enlightenment', not really any more original than the way you see bibles being sold on infomercials.
No different that your average businessman, and the repercussions of the hurt this has caused to so many? has any businessman shed a tear when a customer finds out their product is crap? Not really, the formula is still working so they just move on to the next unsuspecting customer . . . . .
I see a lot of people online saying 'ehhh so what? he's making a few bucks, he's got to earn a living somehow. Give him a break!' excusing this kind of behavior. Weve become so desensitized from this crap being thrown at us on tv all the time, that people just don't seem to realize how serious this is, until the 'guru' dies, and all of the horror stories come out. Same for sleazy businessmen, nothing comes out until they die.
This guy is acting like he is too spiritual for money, while making millions on spirituality. Why not just own up to the fact you need to earn a living because that's the system we live in right now, and work in an honest trade that you enjoy? Because again, he thinks/believes in some way that he deserves it, and that he is saving people, and that the 'universe' is taking care of him through these vulnerable people giving him all their money.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 23, 2020 11:24PM

Wow, can't believe I fell for the dupe of the century haha, I avoided all the other ones. Now I really feel ridiculous. *rolls eyes* I guess I wanted to believe so badly someone could just be 'good', I wanted to believe that 'gurus' exist, and I paid for those beliefs to come to life, in more ways than one.

Posted by: stefa ()
Date: May 24, 2020 10:13AM

Heythere1010101 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow, can't believe I fell for the dupe of the
> century haha, I avoided all the other ones. Now I
> really feel ridiculous. *rolls eyes* I guess I
> wanted to believe so badly someone could just be
> 'good', I wanted to believe that 'gurus' exist,
> and I paid for those beliefs to come to life, in
> more ways than one.

Countless are still stuck in hell. You have had the good fortune of finding your way out of the pit. Congratulations. Many of us have been hurt and wasted years of our prime because of him. Important thing now is to get our lives back. Included a video below which might help.

[www.youtube.com]

Whatever time we lost cannot be recovered or changed. It's past. What we can do in this very moment is close the chapter, move on and live the very best of our Self.

One persons report of Monte Sahaja
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 24, 2020 11:11AM

This person had no trouble leaving the ashram by taxi. Still, its an interesting description of conditions at Monte Sahaja

[selenasage.com]

After spending almost a month back on my island, I traveled to Portugal (mid-June) to attend an advanced spiritual retreat with Zen Master Mooji....

... Even from the train, I could feel the temperatures climbing. Added to that, it was a very sunny day. But I was so excited to visit Mooji and attend the retreat that I did not focus on this. However, my subconscious did register some alarm.

After arriving at the retreat, I was taken to my luxury accommodations (a single person hut with a bed, shelf, window, and small trash can haha) and settled in. It was in the afternoon and almost 100 degrees outside and a headache started to build. Unfortunately there was no air conditioning…or even a fan…in the hut.

On the first day, the day-time temperatures climbed to over 100 degrees! I began feeling intense headaches and went to see the doctor on duty at the ashram. My vitals were good, but he recommended that I start taking ibuprofen three times a day to ease the painful symptoms. I don’t love taking medicine, but I followed his advice.

By the second day, I had the headaches plus the inside of my mouth felt inflamed and it hurt to eat food (a healer later told me that it was probably the heavy grain-based diet on the ashram that caused inflammation…I don’t normally eat grains). I went back to the doctor and asked if he had hydrogen peroxide for me to gargle lol. I was desperate and that seemed like a good idea. The doctor was kind and just recommended I wait it out. However, an hour later, I think he saw me struggling to eat in the dining area and he kindly brought me a bottle of hydrogen peroxide haha! It was a silent retreat, so I mouthed “thank you!“ to him haha I gargled, but it didn’t help much.

The night of the second day was hot and there was zero breeze in my hut. I felt myself going a little mad and sneaked a late night phone call to my sister (I know, I know haha). Wise, Iris advised that I leave haha Stubborn, I insisted on staying another day. I didn’t want to run away but I was feeling pretty awful.

Iris’ point was that I might not be able to fully participate due to my discomfort, and she was right.

After the third day, I realized it was time to go, and so I did...

Fortunately, I have dear friends in Portugal and I was able to rest and recover at their lovely home. The weather was thirty degrees cooler and I had access to great food and an awesome gym.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 24, 2020 11:12AM

In areas where weather gets hot, guests must be warned about dehydration, how often to drink water and when.

On AIDS Lifecycle events participants and road crew members are taught how to prevent dehydration and how to identify whether someone may be dehydrated.

This is no time to be bashful about bodily functions. We were told that if our pee smelled strong and/or looked dark, that we needed to drink up.

Headaches are an early sign of dehydration.

[www.google.com]

In hot weather conditions, especially when a heatwave persists for consecutive days, any time someone arrived at the AIDS Life Cycle medical tent, the first thing done was to check if someone was dehydrated.

It is easy for a trained medical professional to determine whether a person may have dehydration - do the 'skin turgor test'.

[www.google.com]

Ibuprofen should not be recommended until dehydration is ruled out.

[www.google.com]

As Selena notes that "My vitals were good" the ashram doctor probably ruled out dehydration.

[selenasage.com]

On the first day, the day-time temperatures climbed to over 100 degrees! I began feeling intense headaches and went to see the doctor on duty at the ashram. My vitals were good, but he recommended that I start taking ibuprofen three times a day to ease the painful symptoms. I don’t love taking medicine, but I followed his advice.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2020 11:06PM by corboy.

Date: May 24, 2020 10:10PM

I do remember some very hot work days that everyone would be working outside together and no one would think to take a water break. I never got 'sick' from this, but I remember someone staying at sahaja working with us saying,
"noones drinking water? You guys have to drink water! That isn't good!"
Everyone kind of ignored him like, "well, were under mooji's 'protection' so were fine." I did this many times in my own head in extremely precarious situations.
I thought I didn't feel burdened by these extreme conditions, but after a long period of time, many months, closer to the time the mirage lifted, my money had run out, and my stay was coming to an end, my body wasn't doing so great.
Something was off and a long time after I left sahaja I felt completely drained and depleted (in more ways than physical) but didn't figure out what it was until YEARS later. I found out I was severely anemic, and I know the diet, lifestyle, and environment in sahaja was very detrimental to my health.

Posted by: Constantin ()
Date: May 24, 2020 10:21PM

update from the Ashram, many people are told to leave, heat wave has arrived, uncertainty in the air. lock down, nobody in nobody out, all contact to Moo limited. Team has shrunk from 120 to now about 70 ...core now only 20 unwanted people kicked out first..this could be the end. Moo spends his time in leisure and has many mini sessions that are only seen if you pay. while world is out of a job etc.. moo charges 90 eu for a few broadcasts! sad. and shows his true colors. money.

Posted by: stefa ()
Date: May 25, 2020 04:56AM

Constantin Wrote:
> moo charges 90 eu for a few broadcasts! sad. and shows his true colors.
> money.

Namaste Constantin, somebody in core informed that cracks are starting to appear between the heavenly couple; she was observed subtly distancing herself from him deliberately, using covid19 as an excuse, apparently spending more time alone by herself in physical isolation and self reflection as compared to the past 24 hours by his side. Can you confirm this or tell us more about it? Otherwise, thank you, keep safe and in touch.

Posted by: alonzo ()
Date: May 25, 2020 08:01AM

Heythere1010101 Wrote:
> The psychology behind all of this is very
> important to understand when looking at this.
> Without addressing the psychology of why a
> phenomena like Mooji or Sahaja would occur, it is
> utterly confusing and unclear as to why or how
> something like this happens

Heythere, to start to get an understanding of how something like mooji or sahaja can happen, the below site lays it all out. The entire page deserves a good thorough read but to answer your specific question navigate to the section that reads: How the garbage ('dark force') takes a person over to actively serve its agenda

[www.clarity-of-being.org]

Posted by: RevoG ()
Date: May 25, 2020 08:49PM

Don’t know if anybody else has come across these satirical spoofs, but they’re great at puncturing the bubble of nonsense created by Moo and the like. Lightens the mood too....

[youtu.be]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.