Current Page: 39 of 821
Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 10, 2006 08:24AM

"MY brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment." (James 3:1 NKJV)

Dave, you can't keep a handle on your own kids; what makes you think you can successfully handle somebody else's? Who are you to put yourself above the rest of us in the Body of Christ and tell us about what God's unlimited grace is and is not? You seem to have a lot of contempt for anybody who disagrees with you. Where is [i:55507019e1]your [/i:55507019e1]grace?

James 3:13 ¶ Who [is] a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

James 3:14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

James 3:15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but [is] earthly, sensual, devilish.

James 3:16 For where envying and strife [is], there [is] confusion and every evil work.

James 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, [and] easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

James 3:18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 10, 2006 09:57AM

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Acts 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Acts 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

Which Master do you serve, David McKay? You are a wolf who is eating the sheep that real men of God feed. Aren't all of these antics [i:ff3fb76121]really[/i:ff3fb76121]
about you and your pathological need for validation, attention, and control?

Date: November 10, 2006 10:04AM

Tts 1:5 ¶ For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:

Tts 1:6 If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.

Tts 1:7 For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;

Tts 1:8 But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;

Tts 1:9 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

Get the message, Dave? You treat people badly and abuse your wife and kids. You abuse everybody who gets stuck in your orbit. You are a sick man and I feel sorry for those who you have lured in, for your wife and child who's still there, and especially for [i:c26120e360]you.[/i:c26120e360] I don't hate you Dave, even though my flesh wants me to. I pity you and grieve and pray for you.

Date: November 10, 2006 10:13AM

Tts 1:10 ¶ For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

Tts 1:11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

Tts 1:12 One of themselves, [even] a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians [are] alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

Tts 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

Tts 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Tts 1:15 Unto the pure all things [are] pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving [is] nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

Tts 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny [him], being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

You have no right to intrude into people's family's lives and disrupt their children's futures in order to satisfy your need for control and to maintain your bully pulpit. How do you sleep at night? We're not just going to leave you alone McKay. I will not rest until you have been stopped.

Date: November 11, 2006 03:42AM

1Pe 5:1 ¶ The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:

1Pe 5:2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight [thereof], not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;

1Pe 5:3 Neither as being lords over [God's] heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.

1Pe 5:4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

[i:9064640f86]Are you the servant or the served, David McKay? Where is your humility?[/i:9064640f86]

Mat 23:11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

Mat 23:12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Luke 14:33 doesn't mean that I have to give away all of my stuff and come work for you, nor does the story of the rich man in Mark 10. Jesus is giving advice to this one man. It is an error to generalize. You don't lead your "flock" to develop discernment and independant thinking, Dave, you lead them into bondage by denying them critical thinking skills that will make them mindful of the context of the Scriptures you present and you ultimately undermine their discernment. Luke 19 tells us the story of another wealthy man, named Zacchaeus, who gives away only half his goods to the poor and still wins praise from Jesus. "Forsaking all" doesn't mean blowing your life off to sell books on the street for Dave.

Date: November 11, 2006 03:43AM

"...I do agree, however, that things like your/our home address and phone number should not be posted on the internet... as protection against some crazies out there... like Brian, from the Rick Ross forum, who says that we should all be taken out to protect the world from us.

If you can't see anything hateful in the other posts that appeared over the last few days, then that, too, says a lot about your so-called positive interest in us.

You see, there are a few of you... Attila, Craig, and the concerned mother in particular, who have tried to make posts that sounded at least reasonably positive. But when the underlying goal is to just cause trouble, it comes out, sooner or later. You will invariably find yourself sympathising with Brian, as happened on the Rick Ross forum when another ex-member ('xenophone') suggested that he get treatment for his mental illness, which he freely admits to.

Brian admits that he spent a total of about fifteen seconds listening to some article being read out in the community in Dallas before he was struck by an anxiety attack and literally jumped over a chair to get out of the place. He, of course, has never been a member of the Jesus Christians, and has only that one brief encounter to go by, but still you guys tell him to be brave and reveal all, as he struggles to come out from under the evil influence of the Jesus Christians..."

I have very clearly described my introduction to and (very, very limited) involvement with the JCs. I could tell immediately that the people that I met in Dallas that day were quite obviously heavily conditioned and that something generally was very wrong with the picture, so I followed my gut instinct and left quickly. I am gifted with sharper-than-average-discernment my Spidey-Sense told me to flee, so I did. And I have followed your activities ever since, for years now, since my gut tells me that real danger exists for this group. In terms of the physical danger that it's members are in. I have been diagnosed by a competant doctor as having Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and take Prozac for its treatment. I see a therapist and am stablilized on my meds. Does that neutralize the validity of everything I have to say? I am not perfect and have a big fat beam in my own eye I need to work on. But, if God can use an ass to correct the false prophet, then I can have something useful to say as well. If being treated for depression and anxiety related to my OCD is a crime, then I am guilty. I am not crazy, nor dangerous to anybody, except you.
I never said that the world should be protected from the JCs, Dave, I said that the world should be protected from you. I have a problem and I know it. I am working on it. You won't acknowledge that you have a problem, much less work on a solution. It's everybody else's fault, everybody's fault and everybody's problem but yours, huh? Quit trying to shift the focus off of yourself and onto somebody else and try to make an honest attempt to look at yourself and what you've done to your own family.

Date: November 11, 2006 04:07AM

Again, from McKay's site:

"...On the Rick Ross forum, they have several threads totally dedicated to the Jesus Christians. So it seems only fair to have at least one here dedicated to them, especially considering that a number of them are coming over and having a look at our forum fairly regularly now. (Sorry, Rickers, but we have spyware that not only reveals that you have been visiting us, but also tells us your home phone number, your car's licence number, and your mother's maiden name; so if you are bashful, beware!)

If there are others on this forum who pop in to the Rick Ross forum and come across something worth sharing, this would also be a good place to share it.

I'll start the ball rolling with one of their paranoias (which I was teasing a bit with the stuff above about licence numbers, etc.)..."

Oh, piss off Dave. Quit trying to scare me into silence. It's not gonna work. We are not paranoid and delusional, [i:7dfe961e80]you are.[/i:7dfe961e80] You have a personality disorder, Dave. You are a narcissist.

Date: November 11, 2006 04:36AM

Now that I have seen that video of the trial I have decided to go into full-on "attack mode" and really work, dedicate substantial time and energy, in exposing and breaking up this group. I have made this one of my missions in life and do not plan on letting McKay get or stay comfortable. I am dedicated and have taken this on as my cause; that is, organized anti-McKay activity. Precision-guided bombing, so to speak. What I am trying to do might cause some pain in McKay's children's lives, and I am not insensitive to that, but the whole goal here is in preventing equal and greater pain and disruption in the lives of others. If their exposing their suffering in the short-term can spare others that same suffering in the longer run, then it'll have been worth it, in my opinion. So in my addressing McKay's problems with his OWN kids, I am not insensitive to their pain, but it's necessary to prevent others from being hurt. I see no other way to accomplish my goal other than by exposing what McKay's done to his OWN kids. I have made this my new pet project since viewing that Fox video. This man must be stopped, by whatever leagal, non-violent means necessary.

Date: November 11, 2006 04:46AM

Is is true that you set a weight limit in the community in the past, as well as a physical-fitness standard, so that anybody that couln't lose the weight (no wonder they're all so thin!) or keep up in a run, could be pressured to comform to the physical standards you set under threat of expulsion and disfellowshipping? Do that to somebody in a foreign country (threaten to kick them out to fend for themsleves), away from family and friends, and you may as well have them in jail. Is it true that you used to make your kids and recruits play games together, as well as various sports, and in order to breed conformity and a competitive drive you'd make the loser miss a meal? I have been told that one of your methods to maintain an iron-clad, solid control over your slaves and ensure their obedience and conformity is to withhold food, withhold sleep, subject them to emotional harassment, threaten the very notion of their salvation, and generally emotionally bully your family and recruits into doing whatever you tell them to because you've duped them into believing that service to the Jesus Christians is synonymous with service to God? Whose Kingdom are your people building, the Kingdom of God or the Kingdom of Dave? That video was enraging Dave. I will not let you get or stay comfortable.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 11, 2006 04:57AM

Let's not go overboard with "attack mode" rhetoric.

The point is public education.

People are free to believe whatever they want.

Current Page: 39 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.