Current Page: 40 of 821
Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 11, 2006 04:59AM

I'm going to aggressively pursue this. McKay will be very uncomfortable concerning my efforts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 11, 2006 05:01AM

I trust what you mean aggresively discuss this on the board in an effort to inform the public more about Dave and his bad behavior?

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 11, 2006 05:04AM

On this board and others like it (excepting his own) as well as through various other media when possible and when I have access to it, yes. I'll be keeping even closer track of their activities than I have been for the last several years.

Posted by: kath ()
Date: November 11, 2006 06:09AM

zeuszor
Now that I have seen that video of the trial I have decided to go into full-on "attack mode" and really work, dedicate substantial time and energy, in exposing and breaking up this group. I have made this one of my missions in life

Ok but try and keep a balance of other things in your life as well won't you? These things can take over and stop you working towards your own happiness. Forge your own life too and keep the expose as an occassional sideline.

Love
Kath

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: November 11, 2006 06:19AM

Zueszor, I can understand your zeal. But be aware that use of strong language regarding exposing David McKay is not helpful. He uses it to convince his lackeys that he is being persecuted.

If you feel you must use such terminology, please qualify it with a description of what "attack" means. I also agree with Kath, in that you should guard against your own happiness being taken away by your concerns.

Posted by: muppet ()
Date: November 11, 2006 06:29AM

Dave and cherry were house parents at an orphanage in India at one stage ? Anyone know the story?

Date: November 11, 2006 06:32AM

muppet
Dave and cherry were house parents at an orphanae in India at one stage ? Anyone know the story?

Yeah, Dave threatened to tip petrol over his head and set himself on fire to acheive a desired end.

Date: November 11, 2006 06:37AM

What end did h e desire?

Was there a christopher involved somewhere?

Date: November 11, 2006 06:41AM

muppet
What end did h e desire?

Was there a christopher involved somewhere?

He wanted something to be changed as far as care for the kids were concerned. I think it had to do with funding. I thought his criticisms were valid, but his threatened actions were not.

Yes, there was a Christopher involved somewhere at that time.

Date: November 11, 2006 06:43AM

Was Christopher an orphan / minor or an adult ?

Current Page: 40 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.