Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 03, 2011 06:44PM

You've already made that posting almost an hour ago Blackhat. Don't worry about it dear, we'll put it down to old age. ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2011 06:45PM by Apollo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 03, 2011 06:49PM

Blackhat
Why are you here?

And please learn the use of the apostrophe, particularly if you hope for a career in journalism.

Ok, i'll do that for you if you do this for me.

Please learn the art of not allowing Dave McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'') to control and manipulate you. It could be of help to you whilst posting on a forum such as this one.

Friends? :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2011 06:59PM by Apollo.

Date: January 03, 2011 06:58PM

Blackhat
You are completely up the wrong tree on this Apollo. You are obsessed with trying to find sexual crimes, or anything you can throw at Dave.

The incident had nothing to do with sex, I have read about it before. And you can do the same if you do your homework before you come out with stuff like this.

Read the archives before you come out with any more of your tripe.

There are many things which we have issue with regarding Dave McKay, but sexual offences is not one of them. I am wondering if you are a reporter for a tabloid newspaper?

You are a muck-raker.

Who's we exactly?

As far as i can see quite a few people have a problem with McKay's soft approach towards paedophile's which has in the past put children at serious risk of harm. It's important that we highlight such incidents.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: January 03, 2011 07:53PM

"Don't worry about it dear"

Sounds like Zeuszor to me. How many times has he called me dear? I have them all saved......

Date: January 03, 2011 08:10PM

Nobody has called me "dear" but Zeuszor. Now I have Apollo calling me "dear".

Date: January 03, 2011 08:15PM

There has been a remarkable turn-around on Dave's part since the "disintegration" of the Jesus Christians. I use that word because Dave has yet to use it. He has used a few other words like disbanded, re-grouped, certain changes, graduation, "greater show of unity".......

While the "greater united group" made a decision that Dave shouldn't look at the "hate" sites any more, Dave, alone at the helm of the thing he loved more than his disciples, the internet site world-wide presence, has become consumed.

He dedicates his time to reading and responding to his detractors.

They have won. Or rather, Dave's obsession with challenging any opposition has won.

There are no more teachings

There are no more words of wisdom

There is no great Apostle preaching the Word that he spent his whole life trying to spread

There is only an old man with a wife (see below) and a laptop, and an Australian Government Pension.

Dave has chosen to spend his time chasing after hate rather than spreading the Word.

I hope that the rest of the mob are now free and out on their own paths, following the highest ideals which Jesus spoke about, not the rantings and ego of Dave McKay.

....................................................................................................................................................

Oh, and about Cherry? Well, if the sock-puppet isn't Dave, then it must be Cherry. Does this qualify as a Double Sock Puppet? Do I get a prize?

Dear Blackhat,

You DEFINITELY deserve a prize ... for your priceless observations and cutting wit! Hmm yes...Dave, alone at the helm of the thing he loved more than his disciples, the internet site world-wide presence, has become consumed....would explain what has happened, absolutely. It was all about "him" and whatever "attention" he could draw for himself....that's why he could "relate" to Denise...."birds of a feather". A very intelligent conclusion that you have drawn here.....like you I sincerely hope that the remaining JC's have retained some "ideals" of their own to follow, and do NOT choose to simply continuing mouthing the "Davespeak" they have been instructed in....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2011 08:17PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: January 03, 2011 08:17PM

What wonderful investigative skills you have Anita.

Anything to sway me off course eh?

Sorry, not today dear!

Dave McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'') has a soft approach towards paedophile's and i will continue to highlight that. Children were abused in India because of this evil man's negligence. I will not stand back and allow it to happen again.

Date: January 03, 2011 08:22PM

Don't be "swayed off course" at all Apollo.....
however I think we can "safely" acknowledge Blackhats' contributions,
even where we might disagree over the appropriateness of certain "approaches"....

Date: January 03, 2011 08:59PM

Apollo
I will not stand back and allow it to happen again.

Grand words, Apollo. So what are you going to do? Dave is broke and has lost his community, who have dumped him.

Are you going to sit there in Scotland and monitor Dave in Australia, to make sure he doesn't do it again? (whatever it is, maybe yell "do you masturbate" at some kid like an old senile degenerate) The world clearly needs protection from monsters like this, and so I think you are wise to put aside your life to pursue this.....

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: January 03, 2011 09:21PM

I remember reading about this Deakin incident on the xJC site.
According to an ex-er Davejc used the response of 'Do you masturbate' as a bit of a shocker and conversation stopper when he was questioned about his spiritual pedigree while out 'witnessing,' recruiting and peddling tracts, on the street.
Apparently, in the Deakin U incident, Davejc used this response to a child he came across which brought the child's irate father into the picture.

I will try to find the link.

Just going on what I read on the xJC site, what struck me was the nastiness and inappropriateness of such a response to a child. Children are naturally curious about the world and are fascinated and do question anything unusual. Stable adults tend to answer the childs questions truthfully with a regard to age-appropriate information--ie they tend to give only as much info as the child can at that time handle emotionally.

For me this ties into the paedophile profile again---Blackhat, sexual drives are the most powerful motivators in humans after the survival instinct, pretending that one is not driven by them, as Davejc tries to do and singularly fails to do with his members, is a recipe for disaster.
That reason alone is sufficient for me to be very interested in the sexual profile of Davejc and his 'teachings'----cribbed, as we all know, from the notorious paedophile 'Moses' David Berg of the notorious Children of God.

One of the main problems of children who have been victimised by paedophiles is that their natural growth into emotionally stable adults is frozen--they are sexualised too early before they have the necessary neurological development to cope with the complexities of adult sexuality. The resultant frozen emotional development makes them sitting ducks for every later predator who comes their way.

The later fallout is horrific, it has been estimated that around 80% of mental and emotional instabilities in later life can be attributed to this frozen emotional development in childhood.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.