Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 02, 2011 07:40AM

On a totally different subject, a moderator on a different website put the matter this way.

Truth about what?

I believe I cited quite a number of facts. Or are you
talking about the truth according to your emotional state?

If a person filters truth or God through their own fluctuating emotional state, there is no appeasing them.

And they'll filter scripture through that same medium as well, interpreting it to suit their emotional state.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 02, 2011 08:13AM

What it's going to take in order to stop DM from hurting more people, is for somebody in Australia to stand up to DM once and for all and address his behavior with an emphatic NO. But nobody in Australia is willing or able to do that, it seems.

Oh, they'll apologize for him, and make excuses for him, and enable him, and tsk-tsk "my friend Dave" but I've never seen any of them stand up to him and say NO. In this sense, he is still controlling them, some directly and some indirectly. When will somebody in Australia stand up to him and tell him NO?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2011 08:14AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 02, 2011 08:22AM

Can someone please tell me more about the incident which took place at Deakin University where Dave sexually harassed a child over how often he masturbated?

It's been posted on the JCs site and is the first time i've heard of such an incident.

Date: January 02, 2011 08:23AM

Why don't you go over to XJCs and ask Kevin about that directly?

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 02, 2011 08:24AM

They still haven't activated my account.

Date: January 02, 2011 08:33AM

So much for free discussion...

Date: January 02, 2011 11:17AM

Can i please take this opportunity to thank zeuszor, Stoic, Malcolm and Rick Ross for their wonderful contributions to this thread.

Your hard work and effort is appreciated chaps.

Happy new year!!!! :-)

Apollo

I'd would also like to thank Zueszor, Stoic, Rick and of course Apollo, himself for their dedication to this the principles of this site, in their ongoing postings

May 2011 be a blessed year for you!

Date: January 02, 2011 11:24AM

A "time frame" of membership would hope here....i.e. we know that there would be some 70 -80 members over a thirty year time frame..

I "date" from Christmas Day 1981 to the conclusion of the Nullarbor Walk in mid '85.....

...we need "someone" from the late 80's....a figure from the '90's....and a former member from the original decade of the new century....would it be possible to "update" the old dossier with an electronic version, that at any time a "date" is keyed in....spits out the approximate membership at that time.

The Deakin period for example....obviously Craig and Kevin were members at that point,....there was no one else we could turn to, if this topic is too "sensitive" for Craig and Kevin to discuss....I was well "out" at that time...with few if any ties to the Jesus Christians...

Date: January 02, 2011 12:01PM

....there might be a wee bit suspicion that "Apollo" is "Zeuszor"...(whether that is fair or not suspicion, it is likely there)...which might account for the untimely delay in registering a new account for him..... if any of us, (myself included...although I never had any trouble registering in the first place) wish to be able to avail ourselves of the opinions and expert knowledge on those on the xjc site, it might be prudent not to engage in banter about what exactly, it is, in their "personality", it is that inspires them to believe what they choose to believe....

I personally continue to enjoy regular correspondence with Sisi (now banned here in her various guises) for which I am very thankful. I find her both thoughtful and witty....even if others here might not (Yes....perhaps I'm only seeing "one side"....well...it's a "side" that I like, to date!)

...she may have a different "take" on David than I have...and I will tell her frankly where I might disagree with her, but otherwise let her have the "space" to hold a different opinion to mine.....without trying to "analyze" her to death over it.

Kevin continues to hold out an "olive leaf" to his father....(..while on bended knee, and with my gaze lowered respectfully, I humbly proffer David, a beautifully presented sprig of, shining to a "polish", poison ivy!)....well let him! Kevin has publicly spoken out against the practices of the JesusChristians for decades, at great personal cost....the JC cult has gone from bad to worse, year after year....partly due to his efforts, as well as this forum.

.....no-one HAS TO share information at this point, short of a subpoena being issued....it might just have to be politely asked for, "cap in hand".....

Date: January 02, 2011 01:05PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
I'd would also like to thank Zueszor, Stoic, Rick and of course Apollo, himself for their dedication to this the principles of this site, in their ongoing postings

You are welcome, Mal.

Malcolm Wesley WREST
....there might be a wee bit suspicion that "Apollo" is "Zeuszor"...(whether that is fair or not suspicion, it is likely there)...which might account for the untimely delay in registering a new account for him..... if any of us, (myself included...although I never had any trouble registering in the first place) wish to be able to avail ourselves of the opinions and expert knowledge on those on the xjc site, it might be prudent not to engage in banter about what exactly, it is, in their "personality", it is that inspires them to believe what they choose to believe....

I personally continue to enjoy regular correspondence with Sisi (now banned here in her various guises) for which I am very thankful. I find her both thoughtful and witty....even if others here might not (Yes....perhaps I'm only seeing "one side"....well...it's a "side" that I like, to date!)

...she may have a different "take" on David than I have...and I will tell her frankly where I might disagree with her, but otherwise let her have the "space" to hold a different opinion to mine.....without trying to "analyze" her to death over it.

Kevin continues to hold out an "olive leaf" to his father....(..while on bended knee, and with my gaze lowered respectfully, I humbly proffer David, a beautifully presented sprig of, shining to a "polish", poison ivy!)....well let him! Kevin has publicly spoken out against the practices of the JesusChristians for decades, at great personal cost....the JC cult has gone from bad to worse, year after year....partly due to his efforts, as well as this forum.

.....no-one HAS TO share information at this point, short of a subpoena being issued....it might just have to be politely asked for, "cap in hand".....

Happy new year, everyone!

Apollo and I are two different people, period. End of story.

Most days, I wish I'd never even heard of the JCs...and that's the truth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2011 01:07PM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.