Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 04, 2011 04:54PM

Blackhat,

You are completely missing the point.

McKay has a soft approach towards paedophile's and in the past this has put children at serious risk of harm.

We are highlighting his negligence for the sake of future potential victims/followers. This information is vital for anyone considering joining the cult.

If he's done it more than once in the past then who's to say he won't do it again in the future?

People need to know exactly the type of person they're getting involved with.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 04, 2011 04:59PM

Has anyone read the JCs wiki page? PMSL

Here's the part which comes under History,

The group was started in New South Wales, Australia, by Dave and Cherry Consort-McKay in 1975. It has operated under several different names, including Christians; The Medowie Christian Volunteers; and Voices in the Wilderness. The name 'Jesus Christians' was selected in 1996. The cult imploded in the fall of 2010 when the few remaining members that could tolerate McKay's totalitarian regime defected and sought freedom from the oppression and abuse that had been inflicted for years. The cult was finally disbanded for good in 2010, when the founder David J. McKay was thrown out by the membership due to his years of making their lives hell. ("A Change of Name", August, 1996)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2011 05:10PM by Apollo.

Date: January 04, 2011 05:25PM

recentlydeparted

I'm wondering where all the hostility is coming from?

Blackhat I am deeply saddened that the people at the Rick Ross hate site are insisting on focusing on some of Dave more inflammatory mistakes. He did make mistakes and many of them but it would have been through his ignorance, not a deliberate wish to encourage paedophiles to join the community. Did anyone actually see him attempting to enlist known paedophiles?

(Just quickly....there is a better "summary" of the offences, elsewhere on this site.....)

Welfare fraud. (Unemployment Benefits during my membership....and Cherry "Disability Allowance" with her bogus use of a walking cane)

Fraudulent Misrepresentation. ("Anita Foster". Forsaken Goods and Cash held by McKay or cronies NOT in common accounts.)

Procedural Injustice ("Engineered" departure of members who "questioned McKay (Vicki and children)...their "share" of the cult stolen)

Blackmail. (The hate site against Betty's father in order that he discontinue legal action and the threat that he would never see his son)

Assault. (The Kenyan volunteer)

Slander. (False claims against the Johnsons, all disproven in court.)

Failure to report sexual offence. (Alf wasn't it?....and he's still a member I believe!)

"Hostility" is a manipulative label designed to dissuade those, intent on prosecuting McKay, of their own "integrity".

I must sincerely thank Apollo for following through with the lead on the Deakin incident, another sickening example of the disgusting behaviour McKay could engage in, in order to "impress" himself upon others....more of this must be brought to light!!

I agree that David didn't "seek out" pedophiles....he sought out ABSOLUTELY ANYONE....and then didn't care what behaviour they (quietly) engaged in, as long as they "worshiped him" by distributing his literature, and acknowledging his authority..... that was his only "measure" of the quality of an individual....and that's why he couldn't care less about any potential dangers to children (who when all is said and done, only detract from the time of those who could be otherwise promoting him).....from suspected pedophiles in his community.

As long as no-one "complains" and none of this is wider "public knowledge".....why should David care?

I am deeply saddened Blackhat, that Recently Departed could produce this self justifying whitewash of history for McKay and (obviously) EXPECT a sympathetic hearing on the xjc site. McKay made many mistakes, very few of them through ignorance, but mostly through the repeated behaviour of his deliberate wishes.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2011 05:26PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: January 04, 2011 05:44PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Failure to report sexual offence. (Alf wasn't it?....and he's still a member I believe!)[/b]

Was Alf the member who admitted to molesting his ex girfriend's 5 year old and 10 year old daughters?

Malcolm Wesley WREST
I must sincerely thank Apollo for following through with the lead on the Deakin incident, another sickening example of the disgusting behaviour McKay could engage in, in order to "impress" himself upon others....more of this must be brought to light!!

Thank you Mal. I will continue to address the issues which others would rather sweep under the carpet!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2011 05:46PM by Apollo.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: January 04, 2011 06:02PM

Malcolm
Would anyone like to nominate a time, that would positively "disprove" the theory that McKay will "rise from the ashes", Phoenix like with his cult all the stronger, surrounding him.....2024, 2014, next year.....19th July 2011? If a time cannot be nominated, then you are simply "mythologizing" the man....a mere "Don Quixote" of the cults...

Love your work, Malcolm!

Date: January 04, 2011 06:06PM

Was Alf the member who admitted to molesting his ex girfriend's 5 year old and 10 year old daughters?
Apollo

You are disgusting. You implicate someone without even a thought as to what your question might mean for the person you address.

You are a troll, even if you don't know it....

Date: January 04, 2011 06:16PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
recentlydeparted

I'm wondering where all the hostility is coming from?

Blackhat I am deeply saddened that the people at the Rick Ross hate site are insisting on focusing on some of Dave more inflammatory mistakes. He did make mistakes and many of them but it would have been through his ignorance, not a deliberate wish to encourage paedophiles to join the community. Did anyone actually see him attempting to enlist known paedophiles?

(Just quickly....there is a better "summary" of the offences, elsewhere on this site.....)

Welfare fraud. (Unemployment Benefits during my membership....and Cherry "Disability Allowance" with her bogus use of a walking cane)

Fraudulent Misrepresentation. ("Anita Foster". Forsaken Goods and Cash held by McKay or cronies NOT in common accounts.)

Procedural Injustice ("Engineered" departure of members who "questioned McKay (Vicki and children)...their "share" of the cult stolen)

Blackmail. (The hate site against Betty's father in order that he discontinue legal action and the threat that he would never see his son)

Assault. (The Kenyan volunteer)

Slander. (False claims against the Johnsons, all disproven in court.)

Failure to report sexual offence. (Alf wasn't it?....and he's still a member I believe!)

"Hostility" is a manipulative label designed to dissuade those, intent on prosecuting McKay, of their own "integrity".

I agree that David didn't "seek out" pedophiles....he sought out ABSOLUTELY ANYONE....and then didn't care what behaviour they (quietly) engaged in, as long as they "worshiped him" by distributing his literature, and acknowledging his authority..... that was his only "measure" of the quality of an individual....and that's why he couldn't care less about any potential dangers to children (who when all is said and done, only detract from the time of those who could be otherwise promoting him).....from suspected pedophiles in his community.

As long as no-one "complains" and none of this is wider "public knowledge".....why should David care?

I am deeply saddened Blackhat, that Recently Departed could produce this self justifying whitewash of history for McKay and (obviously) EXPECT a sympathetic hearing on the xjc site. McKay made many mistakes, very few of them through ignorance, but mostly through the repeated behaviour of his deliberate wishes.....

Thanks for that, Mal. At least some of us still have our marbles! A great testimony, and I appreciate it.

Date: January 04, 2011 06:21PM

Blackhat

Apollo

You are disgusting. You implicate someone without even a thought as to what your question might mean for the person you address.

Please don't personally attack me. It adds nothing to the thread.

If there is a member of the cult who has admitted to molesting children then that is a serious matter which needs to be addressed.

These people are working with vulnerable children in Kenya for goodness sake!

If I have read it wrong then I apologise to Malcolm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2011 06:23PM by Apollo.

Posted by: hello ()
Date: January 04, 2011 06:29PM

Apollo
Blackhat

Apollo

Please don't personally attack me. It adds nothing to the thread.

If there is a member of the cult who has admitted to molesting children then that is a serious matter which needs to be addressed.

These people are working with vulnerable children in Kenya for goodness sake!

If I have read it wrong then I apologise to Malcolm.

Hey Apollo :)

Just to clarify - Alf is NOT the member who confessed to molesting the two girls. He is the person that " x " confessed to. If you scroll back and find the original post by over concerned mother you can see her testimony. For all intents and purposes Alf - like many of the now x-jcs is a highly idealistic and honourable person.

Date: January 04, 2011 06:37PM

Tony says about you, Apollo:

Moreover, your tone of conversation is not welcome to me personally. Having escaped one cult leader, I do not wish to entertain another.

So I'm not the only one....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.