Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: sWord ()
Date: January 02, 2011 07:54PM

zeuszor
So much for free discussion...
He was registered on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:09 am,
and needs to activate his account by responding to a confirmation email, sent to the address provided
with the application.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: January 02, 2011 09:02PM

falling_leaves is working hard on the xJC's, and appears to be fairly well acknowledged as Davejc in sock puppet form.
I can't see anyone else but the man himself putting in so much concentrated effort to vindicate Davejc from every statement and action he has made over the years. People who aren't Davejc do have other concerns, themselves for a start, and those concerns become apparent despite the intense indoctrination.
So he's there making a more direct attempt at gaslighting.

As anyone who has engaged in dialogue with Davejc on his site and is not already under the spell must be aware, he is very good indeed at turning the tables to vilify his opponent.

There is wisdom in some of the old folk tales and proverbs, its why they have endured.
When you sup with the devil use a very long spoon.

[www.englishclub.com]

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: January 02, 2011 10:06PM

Years ago, I wanted very much to be a pacifist--it was the mood of the times and seemed the only right and proper stance given the horrors of war. I also, being young and naive, bought into the common presuppostion that a perfect world (or what I considered to be a perfect world) was possible in my lifetime, if only other people would think as I thought.
Here is an emotive song from that time that influenced me greatly:

[www.youtube.com]

Before very long I had found that other people don't necessarily think as I do and, presuppositions or not, there would be no perfect world in my lifetime. I had no option but to study war and learn to fight if I wanted to survive.
'Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.'

There is a comment on the song video from someone, probably an old soldier, who learned the same thing:

'The sad reality is there will always be war: because there will continue to be those who will want to come to your house, your land, your country and rape, kill, enslave,or take your stuff.

Si vis pacem, para bellum (If you desire peace, prepare for war) Publius Flavius Vegetius; Renatus (390 CE)

"Therefore, he who wishes peace, should prepare war; he who desires victory, should carefully train his soldiers; he who wants favorable results, should fight relying on skill, not on chance"

I would still like to be a pacifist and love everybody but survival is a far more fundamental need--as it is to most of us.
Something I did learn from all those old soldiers--who, by the nature of still being around to teach, had obviously learned the survival lessons---- was to choose my own battles.

Here's another song from the same Native American singer, and another comment:
'So much pain'

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2011 10:08PM by Stoic.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 02, 2011 11:49PM

Thanks, Stoic, for the good music.

On a related note, I like Richie Havens' "Handsome Johnny":

[www.youtube.com]

Hey, look yonder, tell me what's that you see
Marching to the fields of Concord?
It looks like Handsome Johnny with a musket in his hand,
Marching to the Concord war, hey marching to the Concord war.

Hey, look yonder, tell me what you see
Marching to the fields of Gettysburg?
It looks like Handsome Johnny with a flintlock in his hand,
Marching to the Gettysburg war, hey marching to the Gettysburg war.

Hey, look yonder, tell me what's that you see
Marching to the fields of Dunkirk?
It looks like Handsome Johnny with a carbine in his hand,
Marching to the Dunkirk war, hey marching to the Dunkirk war.

Marching to the fields of Korea?
It looks like Handsome Johnny with an M1 in his hand,
Marching to the Korean war, hey marching to the Korean war.

Marching to the fields of Vietnam?
It looks like Handsome Johnny with an M15,
Marching to the Vietnam war, hey marching to the Vietnam war.

Marching to the fields of Birmingham?
It looks like Handsome Johnny with his hand rolled in a fist,
Marching to the Birmingham war, hey marching to the Birmingham war.

Hey, it's a long hard road, it's a long hard road,
It's a long hard road, before we'll be free.

Hey, what's the use of singing this song, some of you are not even listening.
Tell me what it is we've got to do: wait for our fields to start glistening,
Wait for the bullets to start whistling.
Here comes a hydrogen bomb, here comes a guided missile,
Here comes a hydrogen bomb: I can almost hear its whistle.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2011 11:51PM by zeuszor.

Date: January 03, 2011 12:17AM

Dear Stoic,

Thank you for the observation...."falling leaves" WAS McKay then?....simply disguising himself in Glenn's style, as best he could?...well that explains a lot (it also SUGGESTS a lot...I remember Glenn loudly complaining that "someone" was trying to pass themselves off as him, on the RR forum, when "falling leaves" was posting here.....and on the xjc site now?....not even so much as a squeak, out of Glenn....his Master must have commanded him to "lay off" the issue....)

You made several brilliant comparisons previously, Stoic, about the psychological processes at play in a cult (your experience showing through)... my own thoughts on McKay "turning the tables" to "vilify his opponents" is that it is not possible to "win" an argument against the insane....

...McKay, as Zeuszor, has astutely observed is a psychotically narcissistic individual who trades in deception....whenever he is comprehensively disproven, he simply ignores the matters (that he has often himself) raised, and moves on...the only "discussion" he engages in, is discussion where he considers himself to be at a "manipulative advantage" (able to emotively goad an opponent, create self doubt or confusion, or withold and control incriminating information)...all the while considering to himself, it only "fair" that he does so, as he has convinced himself that only he is truly in the "right"....

Logically it becomes impossible to "engage" with McKay.....(it is a deliberate strategy on his part)....the mind, and morals, of the criminally insane!

Date: January 03, 2011 12:27AM

..on another note,

It IS funny to see McKay participate on a site he ridiculed for years, scorning the very idea that he would ever "stoop" to contribute to... and of course on a site that he effected a "ban" on while his cult existed.....again, reason to my mind, to suggest that he has lost control of the members of his former cult (who would have enacted a "velvet divorce" , assuaging his ego, by agreeing to remain "true" to what McKay expected them to live "up" to (in reality DOWN to), in order to paper over the separation.....from his immediate direction)

What a LOSER....big time!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2011 12:27AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: January 03, 2011 12:48AM

A mere "sock puppet?"

This moron is the equivalent of McKay's "ruptured condom"...with what he spews out....

I see alot of people including brian\apollo is,yes dave may have failed at the duty of care.but it seems a number of people in the community were made aware of it and failed to do nothing. please explain brian "apollo"birmingham,why you only accuse dave when others knew.they had tongues and they could speak.

- Who else but....

[jcs.xjcs.org]

READ the legislation,

a person who holds a management position in an organisation, the duties of which include direct responsibility for, or direct supervision of, the provision of health care, welfare, education, children's services, residential services or law enforcement, wholly or partly, to children

[www.aifs.gov.au]

READ McKays claims about himself,

God has at this time and in this corner of the world, anointed me as his apostle. As long as I am doing my job right, he is not going to anoint someone else to rebel against me. If I get away from God, then I will lose my anointing and God will give authority to someone else to take my place. But beware! Just because you get a chance to start a rebellion, doesn't mean that you have authority nor that I have lost mine; and if I catch you rebelling, I will wield the rod of correction in obedience to God, since it is really God that you are rebelling against when you do that.

(And the new one...thanks Zeuszor!!)

God has at this time and in our little community, anointed me to act as leader. As long as I am doing my job right, he is not going to anoint someone else to rebel against me. If I get away from God, then I will lose my anointing and God will give authority to someone else to take my place. But beware! Just because you get a chance to start a rebellion, doesn't mean that you have authority nor that I have lost mine; and if I catch you rebelling, I will pull no punches in correcting you, in obedience to God, since it is really God that you are rebelling against when you do that.

READ the copious remarks, concerning the incidents, courtesy of Kevin and Zenophone on the xjc site, where you post your "vile white bile"!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2011 12:55AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 03, 2011 07:20AM

Falling_leaves has to be McKay. He gave up the game when he started defending Denise. There's only one person on this planet who'd defend Denise and that's the old sweetie wife himself! LOL

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 03, 2011 10:41AM

General purpose item. Good to read while waiting for your copy of Len Oakes' Prophetic Charisma to arrive in the mail.

[abusesanctuary.blogspot.com]

Date: January 03, 2011 12:13PM

A fascinating read...very informative! Thank you very much for the link, Corboy! May I ask what it is about Len Oakes Prophetic Charisma...that has encouraged you to purchase it!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.