Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 01, 2010 09:58PM

Blackhat
Denise said in her belatedly posted message on the JC (or is that the XJC?) Forum:

You know, if I were you, I'd just just chuck this whole forum into one locked bin called "garbage heap" and start over
Strangely, after all that has been said, I couldn't agree more....

Were I Davejc, that little snippet would be giving me chills.

As I'm not Davejc, it gave me a visual image of chumming the water when shark fishing.......JC's Mark III, the ecumenical Den and Dave show.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2010 09:59PM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Styxxx ()
Date: December 02, 2010 04:52AM

David McKay

Stop trying to con people with your divinely anointed powers of bullshit. I am not Glenn. You, sir, are stupid as well as a corrupt liar.

You are once again flopping around like a fish out of water. I could go for some nice fish and chips myself so I have to put you out of your misery.

*Whacks floundering flounder on head with pliers*

Do not ever say I am without mercy.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 02, 2010 05:17AM

The JC forum has been online since 2004. It used to be called welikejesus.com, and I do not recall when they renamed it jesus-teachings.com/forum. However, I do believe that it's been within the last couple of years. It's not been that long. Just go to the forum homepage, and scroll to the very bottom. It's right there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2010 05:18AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 02, 2010 10:30AM

Yesterday i wasted around 45 minutes of my life skimming through some of the older threads on the JCs forum. These threads dated back to 2006. No wonder Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') is desperately trying to 'clean' that place up. The majority of those threads are a complete embarrassment to McKay and his cult. I felt like i was back at school reading most of them, he said.. she said.. apologise etc etc. What a complete joke that forum is/was. It seems nobody was able to tell McKay anything in confidence as McKay would go straight to the other person and that's what caused alot of the 'issues'. In Scotland McKay would be referred to as an old 'sweetie wife'. He seemed to take great pleasure in completely breaking people down. Every single word of every single post would be analyzed by McKay. I lost count the amount of times McKay demanded a full and frank apology for such trivial matters. He seemed to take great pleasure in people grovelling to him. If anyone has any doubts as to whether McKay controls and manipulates then they only need to skim through one or two threads over there. It really is ALL about control with Dave McKay.

I now realise that i was just one in a very long line of posters attacked by McKay. McKay seems to have spent the last four years of his life going through character assassination after character assassination. What a sad and sorry existence this man has lived in recent years. Dave McKay is clearly deranged. He should be in a mental institute, for his sake and ours. If his forum in any way reflects the day to do day life of the cult then no wonder his followers finally had enough.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2010 10:30AM by Apollo.

Date: December 02, 2010 03:44PM

Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') wrote:
''One report is that the Jesus Christians have "disbanded". Some have chosen to use that term to describe what has happened. They are free to do so. However, I prefer to see it as a kind of "graduation". Cherry and I have been given responsibility for this web site, and we are still endeavouring to find the best way to deal with that responsibility. Others have taken charge of other assets and will do with them what they feel is best.''

Dear Apollo,

Thanks for bringing that to my attention....I appreciate your keen observation...although it still doesn't quite "add up" to me, in the sense that McKay cannot now, prompt a contribution out of Cherry onto the JC site.......

Here's a little "theory" of mine that I would value, your opinion of.......

....I have actually wondered whether or not, Denise, was in many ways, the catalyst of his downfall..... I can imagine, the rest of the JC community, clearly aware that she was "less than helpful", shall we say, for the PR image,

...objecting to her presence.......but that McKay, wanting to have his "cake and eateth too" refused to dismiss her from the board, prompting a "revolt" that spread.....(their collapse seems to have been quite "unplanned")

I could imagine his daughter Christine, furious at her fathers' behaviour to tolerate this woman, who had openly postulated, she was a "more suitable partner" for him, than Cherry her mother....

(I cannot David ever publicly turning this idea down on his forum, can you?).....if the JC's would sell their very organs to buy him publicity....you must ask yourself, what issue could possibly divide them?

How about "infidelity"?

Denise has got what David "wants"....a "biting presence" on the internet, a committment to speak out on his behalf, the propensity to post at length....by these standards, his wife Cherry "pales" into insignificance.....

David wanted a "devoted wife" AND his "consort" in crime (if you like).....I imagine that he (as usual...see Stoics comments on this page) would refuse to yield any ground....

leading to his daughter Christine, turning her back on him, and acting as a "rallying point" for the rest of the community....I would expect most of the JC's to be now in Kenya, or at least, in regular contact with Christine and Robin..

IF Cherry is still in Aust.(?) with McKay....she doesn't seem to be "contributing" to the teamwork to any great extent(read at all!)......this might possibly explain why.....

David is of course, just waiting(hoping?) for them all to "come to their senses", admit he was right all along, and return to his tutelage.....as has always happened before....

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 02, 2010 04:17PM

Has anyone viewed this ‘Beyond Justice’ trash on Youtube?

More Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') propaganda.

Alf and one of the twins receive whippings in part 2. We can now add this to the whippings in Florida and Kenya, quite a collection they have now. It seems whipping had become a fetish of Dave and his cult. It must have made Dave feel so powerful knowing that he was the ‘brains’ behind this sick idea. It just shows the level of control Dave McKay had over his followers.. Kidney donations, whippings, sleeping on the streets, cheating the benefits system, disowning family.. Is there anything they wouldn’t have done for their cult leader?

All we can now do is hope and pray that the cult really have disbanded. Dave McKay is a dangerous individual and the further away he is from everyone the better. Perhaps now the former cult members will be able to get on with the life they want to live without having old ‘sweetie wife’ McKay lurking over their shoulder making all sorts of sick demands.

This video also got me thinking about the Johnson family, particularly Jared and Sheila. It’s awful to think what McKay and his cult have put this poor family through. The last few years can’t have been easy. Christmas is always a difficult period when you are separated from your loved ones so they will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers over the coming month. If what we are led to believe is true and the cult have disbanded then it’s certainly a step in the right direction for the Johnson family.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2010 04:20PM by Apollo.

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: December 02, 2010 05:44PM

i think that little rose and peter strong worked together to destroy the jesus chsristians.

little rose was a terrible embarrasment to most i think. even to dave mckay.

i wouldnt be suprised to hear that cherry mcakay was offended by the stupid way the 2 of them caried on.tag team butt kissing.but i thought i read that little rose seemed to bat for the other side.she was coming on to women wasnt she and saying they wanted to get with her or am i wrong? in her videos she appears real butchie. and thats why she go the boot from the other forum?i thought many of her rages were agaunst men and sort of for some women domianted society.

anyway good observations malcom wrest.some points worth consideration. i sure hope the cult members that escaped stay gone and safe away from mckay.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 02, 2010 07:12PM

Apollo, it is refreshing to see your responses to things you are newly finding out about how DaveJC has manipulated a group of people to do things which shock the moral core of most decent people, and in the name of following Jesus!

I will admit that I have become numb to these things over time, repeated confrontation to these acts can have that effect. Ho hum, yes he persuaded them to do whippings, ho hum, yes he used group dynamics to elicit kidney donations, ho hum, yes he recruited young people, ho hum, yes, he used a false identity to try to get media publicity. Ho hum, yes he used his forum to argue his points and grind down genuine people, ho hum, yes he made false accusations against numerous people, ho hum, yes he used "they hate Jesus" to diminish and demonise anyone who disagreed with him.....

Your natural disgust with what you are finding out is a breath of fresh air, and perhaps useful to any newcomers who might be on their first investigation of this now defunct Dave McKay Cult.

When you are exposed to something for a long time, even as an outsider and opponent, I find you can become normalised to the things you are seeing. Thank you for bringing a fresh moral outrage to the forum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2010 07:21PM by Blackhat.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 02, 2010 07:19PM

Apollo
Alf and one of the twins receive whippings in part 2. We can now add this to the whippings in Florida and Kenya, quite a collection they have now.

Um, I think you mean that the whippings were in Kenya and California. And don't forget the recent whipping on behalf of Falun Gong, done in Australia but broadcast in China.

[www.ntdtv.com]

And still I have no December newsletter...

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 02, 2010 07:33PM

Dave says"

I don't have the time to make a long post here at the moment, but just thought I would comment on how our influence has flourished, almost overnight, at least if the hate sites are any indication.

This is not a "hate site" as you call it. You call it that because it brings the light of reason up against your dark delusions of how to live by Jesus. Calling it a "hate site" is a classic method of a cult leader, when faced with the light of reason and moral repulsion at what you do. The site has flourished with celebration at the demise of you as a Cult Leader, with your own cult members disowning you. That is the reason for the "flourishing".

There is talk about me being a feeble-minded old man living my days out in ignominy and regret, having totally failed to influence anyone. Yet those who obsess themselves with trying to read something evil into every time I blow my nose have increased their interest in me by FOUR HUNDRED PERCENT in the last four weeks, with over 450 posts about me on just one thread on the RR hate site, most of them claiming to have laid to rest my impact on the world.

Correct.

While they pretend to be celebrating, perhaps I should be the one breaking out the champagne! Ha!

We are not pretending, Dave, we are thrilled that you have lost control of people who came under your cult influence. Hence so many postings.

By all means break out some champagne, and celebrate the freedom your minions have found!

And if you should ever try to re-invent yourself (again) and start over with another group of innocents, there are 530 pages of testimony available here for any young person or parent to read about you, before you can do more damage to young lives.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2010 07:43PM by Blackhat.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.