Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: November 24, 2010 09:43AM

[www.youtube.com]

Sit. Down.

wE shAll ovErcoMme---hic hic -----We SHaAaAall overcOoOme ^wave your arms and pat your braids^ and croak-We shall ovErcomMmEe---

now be a brick. non compliance. stay put. don't run. God isn't here for the machines, old farts don't understand. Machines have no souls.

wE sHaLL OvercoMMe DeeP iN My HeArt-------------------------

I think a better song for her to sing would be:

[www.youtube.com]

Remember when the JC's ran away
And I got on my knees
And begged Dave not to leave
Because I'd go berserk?
Well. . .

They left me anyhow
And then the days got worse and worse
And now you see I've gone
Completely out of my mind
And. . .

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!

You thought it was a joke
And so you laughed
You laughed when I had said the Jesus Christians disbanded
That losing Dave would make me flip my lid
Right. . .

You know you laughed, I heard you laugh
You laughed, you laughed and laughed
And then you left
But now you know I'm utterly mad!
And. . .

To the happy home
With trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile
And twiddle their thumbs and toes

I cooked your food
I cleaned your house
And this is how you pay me back
For all my kind, unselfish loving deeds?!!
Hah. . .

Well you just wait
They'll find you yet
And when they do they'll
Put you in the ASPCA, you mangy mutt!
And. . .

To the funny farm
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men

To the happy home
With trees and flowers and Sir Chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile
And twiddle their thumbs and toes

To the funny farm
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men

They're coming to take me awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Try playing this [www.youtube.com] overtop of listening to Denise Matteau's ravings and she sounds somewhat better........

Has anyone heard from Dave McKay and could this woman have him held prisoner?

Remember BE A BRICK!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 24, 2010 09:57AM

Has she been reported to the authorities? if not then she certainly should be. She is a danger to society. I would certainly want to know if i was living next to a nutter like her.

Posted by: Styxxx ()
Date: November 24, 2010 10:17AM

From the looks of in these videos
---the slurred garbled words---bulging glassy eyes---wild arm flailings---potty
laughter---unkempt hair---there is something more going on here that just a mad mad mind.

Can she really wonder that she can't be hired?

Now she's taking on the airport security. I assume she is already on do not fly lists because of her toilet paper head videos speaking to her Muslim Kinfolk. Now there goes the plan to send her an airline ticket to go visit David McKay!!! Could we ship her by boat perhaps? Punishment enough. For each.

Tragical. Can you imagine being on a flight with someone like this when she goes off her nut and starts rabbling about the evils of airline peanuts? I do wonder how airlines protect people from crazies like this? I suggest carrying duct tape on flights in case you end up seated next to this whacko. If she starts her singing the plane will go down for sure.

I hope Rick Ross does something about the slander against his institute if nothing else but to get this whacko locked up and medicated---not self medicated either---.

Date: November 24, 2010 11:24AM

Is this where Denise should be "referred"?

[www.dshs.state.tx.us]

I don't mind writing to them, if so (although I'm not a US citizen and may not carry much "weight" as a referree.....).....

"K" posted a photograph of Ross, a little while back on the xjcs site, taken some years ago I know,....perhaps it was the "light" but God, the poor guy sure looked like he had "aged" under McKay....some rehabilitation may be needed in a few other locations additional to the urgent matter in Texas....!

Posted by: Styxxx ()
Date: November 24, 2010 11:52AM

Hehe PigWeeds.

Actually I think anyone contacting authorities about her is a good idea before she hurts someone. She is making statements about "shootings" on her videos. This woman seems to be getting much more deluded. Maybe Dave shafting her has finished her off.

I know that someone has begun some action to stop. She doesn’t realize that the internet is not open season on others and she is not covered by some protection of free speech while she threatens others with charges being placed against them if they respond. The only criminal activity I see has come from her. I believe if her daughter was upset at anyone, it would have been at the mother who published the daughters business on public forums. She published that her daughter had an abortion. Why would she feel that it was her right to publish that? I wonder if she accepts any responsibility for what her daughter did? Even after her daughter committed suicide, she chose to read the daughters final letter on YouTube rather than to hold it private and sacred. In my opinion, she has caused her daughter’s death to be sullied and exposed her daughters memory to ridicule by the type of trolls that frequent YouTube. I would have held such a letter as very confidential and if the mother knew she was having trouble with people, why would she expose the daughters LIFE....her most personal and private moments for public consumption?

Why?

FOR ATTENTION FOR HERSELF, THAT IS WHY. IT'S ALL ABOUT HER. SHE HAS PLAYED HER DAUGHTERS DEATH FOR ALL THE MILEAGE SHE COULD GET OUT OF IT. SHE ACCUSED OTHERS OF WHAT SHE HAS DONE---YET SHE THINKS NO ONE SHOULD DARE POINT THAT OUT TO HER. NO ONE SHOULD DARE ASK HER WHAT HER CULPABILITY IS CONSIDERING HER DAUGHTER WOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY UNKNOWN TO ANYONE ON THE FORUMS EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT SHE DRAGGED HER DAUGHTER INTO THE MIX.

No one would have been bothering this daughter as she had a completely different last name and lived states apart so that accusation is complete garbage, except it works to get attention for the accuser. She stated in her videos that she was kept from communicating with her daughter because of people on this forum. Impossible! Does she think people here had her phone tapped? Could it be the daughter knew it would be pointless to seek help from a person who acts like the mother? It’s sad to say but it could be the daughter chose to limit her exposure to these types of tantrums. I gather from the mother’s posts that the daughter was not even raised by her so it seems it was a long distance relationship at best anyway. As someone else pointed out, it seems there is little more than a handful of faded photos and some newspaper clippings to show for 30 odd years but in ways typical, she blames others instead of looking at herself.

In almost every video she makes, the sewer mouthed woman has brought her daughters suicide into the discussion to attempt to get pity. All it has done is make you feel very sorry for the daughter must have found is a trial to have a mother like this. One who is raging and irrational and combative with the universe. I’ve read her posts on this forum and she is a cult shopper who has linked herself with numerous cults and the Jesus Christians was just her latest fad. She lucked out when she found McKay, someone with a spirit much like her own.

I don’t believe anyone wrote anything about her daughter except her until after the daughters suicide and even then it is only to defend themselves against her insanity. I don’t believe anyone would be posting about her daughter except for the fact that this vulgar woman holds nothing sacred in others lives therefore people don’t feel the need to hold anything as off limits for discussion in her life since she drags the suicide into everything anyway.

I think it's great that legal proceedings have been started against her. Hopefully it forces her to accept mental health treatment~~~~again.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 24, 2010 03:19PM

[www.youtube.com]

I can't believe she has still left that tragic video clip up. If it was a late-night on-the-bottle thing, then surely she would have viewed it in the morning and removed it! It's laughable if it weren't so tragic.

Come on now.....

We shall overcome....I think I detected 13 key changes in the first verse!

And the hands on the head, and the insane eyes....no, I don't think she'll get past the selection panel for any job right now....

Date: November 24, 2010 03:46PM

Just to restore some dignity to the song:

[www.youtube.com]

Date: November 24, 2010 08:44PM

In 1970-1, 100,000 people assembled in Melbourne in a Moratorium movement protest opposed to the Vietnam War and conscription. Glen Tomasetti sang "We Shall Overcome" from the steps of the Melbourne Town Hall, in the style of Joan Baez, and I will never forget that moment. Everywhere you looked was a sea of people of the one mind....as far as you could see..

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2010 09:04PM by Blackhat.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 25, 2010 02:07AM

Wow, Blackhat, you were there? That's awesome.

DM was living in Queenbeyan at the time. He lived there (according to my records) between 1968 and 1973.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 25, 2010 02:23AM

Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') has made the following post on the JCs forum..

My apologies for delays in getting this forum up and running again. I am working on ways to get it completely moderated, and all of this is new to me.

The plan is to drop our earlier commitment to non-censorship, which was counter-productive. We want people to feel free to come here and ask genuine questions, in an attempt to get genuine answers. But it is not going to return to being a place where trolls dominate topics.

What we have been observing over the past few weeks on the RR site is that it has been totally taken over by trolls in the form of Al Antony (posting as bigpigweed), Glenn (posting as Styxx), Craig Hendry (posting as Apollo) , Anita Walker (posting as Blackhat), and a few others (e.g. Adrian [Van Leen?]) most of whom have turned the entire thread into a merciless hate-fest against a woman who is guilty of such things as having a budgie land on her head while making a video and then having the audacity to laugh at it.

Apart from attempts to suggest a sexual liason between her and myself if either says anything in support of the other (which must make Malcolm and Brian two of the most sexually active gays in the world!) the carryings-on there have certainly been a godsend for me. I cannot imagine anyone with a genuine interest in learning more about the Jesus Christians or myself being impressed at all with their support for a vicious attack on this woman in relation to the recent suicide of her daughter. The entire thread has become one sick joke on themselves as they each seek to outdo one another in ridiculing and condemning this woman for such things as how she dresses, how she does her hair, how she pronounces certain words, her eyes, her hands, her weight, her pets, her paintings, etc. etc.

Yeah, sure, I have been unfairly criticised by her too, and I disagree with many of her observations. It does appear that she has been treated for some kind of a mental illness. But all the more reason for people to exercise some kind of human decency, even if they cannot bring themselves to show some kind of Christian kindness.

No, it's pretty obvious that a lynch mob is virtually foaming at the mouth over there and that even the top names in the site which pretends to be more moderate have been dragged into it. (It was particularly interesting to watch Craig praising the pants off of Brian in the guise of Apollo, when he claims on the other site that he does not support Brian's insane behaviour and numerous lies. Just further proof of Craig's two-faced strategy of using Brian's mental illness to further his own hateful and dishonest goals, while trying to distance himself from the very evil deeds that he has inpired.)

Anyway, when we get the details sorted out, we will allow others a chance to comment here.

I categorically deny these allegations. I have never even heard of Craig Hendry in my life. I posted under the username Bryan on the JCs website. Dave will have checked my IP address so he will know fine well i'm from Scotland, unless of course he's now claiming this Craig Hendry chap is now living in Scotland.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2010 02:29AM by Apollo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.