Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: cait ()
Date: November 23, 2010 04:06AM

As the house-keeping continues on the jcs forum, (it would be a bit confusing if we had to start calling it the xjc forum, wouldn't it?), it was good to see a day or 2 ago that DaveJC had the wisdom and/or decency to delete Little Rose's signature which she had recently added, being her Anti-RR video rant. The air over there suddenly seems a lot cleaner somehow...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 23, 2010 06:39AM

cait
As the house-keeping continues on the jcs forum, (it would be a bit confusing if we had to start calling it the xjc forum, wouldn't it?), it was good to see a day or 2 ago that DaveJC had the wisdom and/or decency to delete Little Rose's signature which she had recently added, being her Anti-RR video rant. The air over there suddenly seems a lot cleaner somehow...

Hi Cait,

Yes i too noticed that had been deleted, how very embarrassing for Little Rose. Perhaps McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') feels she has now served her purpose. I'm sure he will eventually attempt to break any ties he has with her, at which time i wouldn't be surprised if she turned her grievances back onto him.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 23, 2010 11:36AM

I particularly loved the "Painting Pink Orchid" video. Those who wouldn't hire her as an Art Teacher must be fools.

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: November 23, 2010 04:32PM

ya she's a star all right. real pro at videos to where she coffs and chokes. she rambles off on wierd tangets. ya gotta dig the crazy laffing to. in one video she has a bird liting on her head and crawling on her face while she giggles hysertically. saw some where she wrapped her head in a rag and was howling some chant to the muslums. ya i can see people talking her serious. now when ya google her name and see all her postings why wouldn't ya want that person being a teacher? sounds good to me. someone who screams and swears. someone who is paranoid. someone who hates the world and thinks everyone is out to get her. ya thats who we want.

does she actually think anything other than her own disgusting self caused her not to get hired? but like she does all ways she blames everyone else for her problems. she has said people stalked her daughter. but she is the one who exposed her daughters private life on the internet. it's right on this forum along with other disgusting stuff she wrote.

she wrote---

Blue Lady, I faced off with a mafia-involvede cult.

Here are some methods, some of which I was taught by police who helped me get out. They could not prosecute the cult because of "connections".

1. Be so loud and so well-identified that no one who is in power in the cult wants you getting hurt even by accident. They want to be able to say you imagine the dangers, after all.

2. Triple and quadruple report incidents, even if the statute of limitations has run out, copy and re-copy the documents and spread them around among lawyers and law enforcement agencies. Even if the lawyers and law-enforcement agencies can't help you, during the period of considering each case, at least a few individuals will realize that they have no way of knowing how far your reports went and who is ready to spring into action against them if something "untoward" should happen.

3. It helps to identify a little with Clint Eastwood's "Make My Day" scene. It helps to be considered crazy.

If you get accused of being crazy, after all, you can face the accuser and say "Do you really believe I am crazy?' and if the accuser says "yes" then you can say "Well then I won't be held responsible for what I will do to you if you mess with me!"

I actually said that to one of the culties that was harassing me during that period of back-and-forth that seems to be a necessary stage of exitting a serious cult. I have to say it was one of the most satisfying moments of my life.

sounds like she is willing to hurt people then play the crazy card to get out of it.

she wrote-----Since I decided the heck with it and have been almost irresponsibly open, I have found a small and growing support network of people who have noticed the same cult and who are strengthened just by seeing me survive it.

sounds like she doesn't care to be responsible in what she writes and doesnt mind showing her face and putting her name to dissgusting videos, that isnt gonna help her get hired is it?
her saying she will have anyone charged is crap because of all she has posted.

she wrote on rick ross---

My name is Denise Matteau. I don't care anymore what you bastards reading this want to do to me. I did not see that story in 2004 because I was burying my father and trying to protect my daughter, who was attacked at my sister's house by a crowd of screaming cultists. I was threatened and spent my time helping the father of another victim of the same cult, a murdered victim, try to get the old case re-opened.

But ten years and several other murder-victims earlier TAKE BACK THE NIGHT CULT that is FUNDED AND RUN by the Democratic filth of this country did the same kind of mob attack to me outside my art studio in Pittsfield Massachusetts.

They attacked me with whistles in my ears. I was standing outside my art studio talking with a couple of other women, asking them why they were marching. They were forced to march. The Women's Center would not allow crime victims to have benefits if they did not participate. Three of the marshalls came up and told the women to get back in the parade. They ordered them not to talk with me and while one was ordering them, two deafened me with the whistles. I am still hearing-impaired.

They were marching up and down in front of businesses blowing bullhorns and they had children that they trained to lay down and role-play as victims while the obviously BUTCH marshalls.

They had a speech about tearing down the patriarchy, every patriarchal aspect of society had to be torn apart. Starting with families.

This was 1994. Just like in the article in that Snopes link, they had police protection. One sergeant spoke up about it and about his anger and shortly after that, he died of a sudden blood disorder. In 2000 another law enforcement investigator who challenged Bobbi Gagne of the same women's center group (and also a major activist in the Neil Brick MK-Ultra cult, incidentally) died and because I knew that investigator pretty well, the state police thought I could shed some light on some tattoos because they thought he also had a sudden and suspicious blood disorder but I did not anything about his tattoos.

They were placing lifelike silhouettes of children in strategic places with bold print of "father rapes little girl" and similar beginning-reader level triggers in children's libraries and then having substitute teachers report domestic incest if the children talked aobut that art work in class. The subs were given training to profile children's comments without being told the same children would have seen the artwork during those same weeks. The subs were given questions to ask that could elicit the remarks.

I was targetted because I refused to honor the leftwing gay artists' boycott of the Stockbridge Library art gallery. I has a solo show there of my paintings and pastels. I also was known to be attending a Christian church.

My daughter was attacked by an organized mob at Taconic High School the same year. It was insitgated by the school counselor because my daughter was accused of being gay because she was not promiscuous. (In fact, her boyfriend did not go to the highschool and they did not know she dated)

She was ordered by the counselr to go to the Unitarian Church after she was attacked in the hallway of Taconic High School. I did not know that the Unitarian Church was a cult because I was raised Catholic and I thought they were just protestant.

My daughter was scared because of the teachers joining the students in the attack at Taconic High School. I told her to take her boyfriend with her, we all thought it was just going to be another lecture on not hating gay people.

Instead it was the lesbian Barbara Haugman the Unitarian Pastor and a group of adults, 40 yrs old, about a dozen of them, mob attackede my daughter and her friend. Both of them came home shaken and pale. This was a week or so after the other attack, some months before I was attacked. The group incircled andf screamed at them until they were broken down.

Not long after that my daughtter became pregnant. I was not told. She had actually wanted to be a midwife and she studied to be a doullah, she was a loving girl, and she was a ski instructor from age 14, she was a brilliant and beautiful young woman.

The counselors, who all work through the same horrific gay cult at the Women's Center, told my beautiful daughter that she would have a terrible life if she brought this child into the world and if she would agree with them to abort it, she would have her college completely paid for, and she would not be a burden to me. She told me later they kept telling her she was a burden to me. They told her she would be hurting me if she had the child. The father was her boyfriend and he and she both wanted it, but they both had been attacked and now these same people were attacking them again and they were prevented from contacting anyone. The pregnancy was not early. My daughter had started to plan to have the child but was being told not to tell me, and later she told me that they deliberately stalled her when they began yelling at her to have the abortion, she said ok but they stalled it so that it would be worse for her. The young father told me the same thing.

I only found this out long after the abortion happened. My daughter was told to hide in her room and not speak of any symptoms. The Pittsfield Masssachusetts Women's Center was using abortion as a terrorist attack on girls, insisting that they go through a private horror. The Unitarian Church uses abortion to train for human sacrifice. Gays are training people for full human sacrifice. They have been systematically attacking our children and we have been silent because no one would believe us. We did not believe what we were seeing.

Take Back The Night cult is in all the churchs. In the Catholic Church it is called "Call To Action", it is fully in charge of the Evangelical Lutheran and Gay Episcopalian churches.

They have been protected every step of the way by the Democratic Party. NatLFEd has also been protected every step of the way and every former cadre knows that it fully enabled the set-up of the vicious lesbian and gay militants while NatLFed ran the bribes and disabled the blue-collar classes with fake Hispanic crap like Gerry Doeden and the other white trust-fund babies taking Hispanic names and they all ran the death-cult art into the town.

That was why my studio was targeteed. I was not co-operating. I was just "doing art" and I was working on a print-video project at Channel Five with other non-political traditional artists in the print trade and illustration trade, producing a program that would have shown regular, skilled artists.

Now we see the full death-cult coming out of the Bible belt as "Repent America" but "Repent America" is only a small reaction to what has been going on: the actual full-scale emasculation of Black Americans by the Gay movment and the attacks on our children and our families and the destruction of what was once a thriving civilization.

That Snopes article describing the whistles is describing exactly what they did to me, all alone, just watching their horrible nazi gay march.

As a Catholic I have to accept suffering, and if it were not for the training my faith has given me in accepting suffering I would not be able to witness to the truth of what is happening around us.

We are fighting the death cult here in Texas, but we are not using RepentAmerica's tactics. Repent America has allowed the death cult of the gay militants to poison its own thoughts.

[forum.culteducation.com]

now she wrote all that and signed her own real name. if she thinks anyone betrayed her daughters privacy it would be herself who did it. others have quotted or reprinted what she wrote but she is the one who said it in the fisrt place so she cant keep blaming other people. if you decide to blast your biz all over you reap what you sew. she needs to think about the attacks she launches on people and feel lucky people dont go back at her using videos. she said someone did make a video about her but i never seen it and if they did so what? shes done it to tons of people. mckay included. so why not make a video about her and let her know what it's like except dont make up lies like she does just quote her own posts and provide links to them. its all her own words so she cant sue or deny them.

i think mckay was getting a lot of shit from his members over having her on the forum basiclly taking it over. she turned it from a negative place to a down right insane place. she drove some long time jesus christians friends away like glen.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 23, 2010 06:21PM

I was also moved by Denise's reading of the words "Philothea by St Francis de Sales."

I particularly liked "repress and extinguish their passions, restrain their temper".....

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 23, 2010 10:17PM

zeuszor
After thinking it over carefully, I have decided to make this post.

I just simply want to state that someone associated with the JCs has been making a range of accusations against me, and I just wanted to let people know for the record that NONE of her accusations are true. Zero percent.

Some of the readers of the various forums may believe some of her nonsense, as they often want to believe the worst about me.

It seems that at the moment, she is not planning on going away, now that she has a regular audience.

I know that I am taking a chance on further inflaming her by making this post, but thought that to do so would be for the best.

She is so similar to DM in the way she can misunderstand someone's denial or counter evidence, and believe they are admitting to something.

I guess psychologically this must be, as she and he both have a predisposition to believe whatever track they're on.

Again: all of the accusations she is making about me over there (as well as the ones in her videos) are 100% untrue.

This is all still true. I have not contacted and am not trying to bother this woman.

One thing she recently reported is true, however: she actually called a couple of friends of mine in Dallas up last month and accused them of being terrorists who stalked and helped to murder her daughter. She's written to professional colleagues of mine and accused me of the same. Of course, nobody in my life takes this woman seriously, and anybody that listened to her for just a few minutes would know that she's out of her mind. The one friend of mine who she called told me (he's a psychotherapist in a state prison) that he's interviewed schizophrenic prison inmates who presented as more coherent and rational than her.

I just want her to leave me (as well as my friends, family, and colleagues) alone.

You must understand: I am from TX and grew up just a few hours from where this lady lives at present.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2010 10:24PM by zeuszor.

Date: November 24, 2010 12:09AM

Denise needs "understanding" and probably a LOT of professional help....has she been reported to any medical authorities, that might care to (discreetly) call in.... David is an out and out "snake"....I feel that Denise is doing as much (or more) damage to herself, than those she attempts to intimidate.....

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 24, 2010 02:41AM

Blackhat
I particularly loved the "Painting Pink Orchid" video. Those who wouldn't hire her as an Art Teacher must be fools.

She really is such a talented lady isn't she. '-)

The individuals i'm most worried about in all of this are Captain Bonkers and Sir Chirps. I think there's a serious chance she will implode. She's already targetted half the universe and i genuinely fear Captain Bonkers and Sir Chrips will be next. The poor little fellas already look deeply distressed..

Posted by: Styxxx ()
Date: November 24, 2010 07:13AM

Zeuszor~~~~ EXCELLENT ~~~~to have you make that information open to the public so everyone knows what they are dealing with. This woman is a hazardous menace. What galls me is how she endeavors to make herself the victim yet she is the person who engages in all the excessive stalking and slander.

From all I have gathered about this Denise The Menace:

She sends out filthy lies in emails about people.

She concocts slanderous videos about the guiltless and publishes them recklessly with the intent to cause damage.

She contacts work associates of people she doesn’t know and spreads slander.

She attempts to threaten and intimidate with ‘Make My Day’ type remarks.

She starts false stories.

She stalks people.

She assassinates the characters of people by naming them in her fabrications.

She places harassing phone calls to strangers and tells barefaced lies about people who disagree with her.

She is likely dangerous to those around her since she seems to be completely unable to control her mania. I doubt anyone takes her seriously as there is so much negative about her all over the internet and she herself is the author of the negativity about herself. Just reading ¼ of a paragraph lets the reader know what kind of loser they are dealing with. She seems besotted with David McKay much like a teen-aged crush, I am sure he is so embarrassed by her. She has outlived her usefulness so the Jesus Christians or whatever remnants remain, have as much as discarded her. They just don’t want to obviously offend her and find themselves the center of her hatred so they will keep her on board by emailing with her but does she really think she has their approval or respect?

If she thinks she lost any job opportunity, she needs to consider the spectacle she has made of herself and instead of making new videos and adding to her libel laden blog, she needs to use the delete key.

As Caite said, not everyone will take her abuse and do nothing. BigPigWeed (is that a play on the handle " little rose" ??? Yuk Yuk!) and others have taken some action it seems. Good for them. She needs to be shown the internet isn't open season on others and that some will hold her accountable. I agree with the comments about her birds and her art, simply grim. If you didn't know better, you would think these videos were made as parodies. The two that kill me laughing are the Appeal To My Muslim Sisters where she seemed to have her head wrapped in a toilet paper turban and the recent one where she is attacked by her ever squawking Captain Bonkers like some scene from a Hitchcock movie. Even her bird wants to shut her down. Tragic though when you realize she thinks she is producing some serious educational videos but instead she makes a complete fool of herself!!!!

I think we owe her some thanks as doubtless McKay's bizarre interactions with her went a long way to inspiring the non confidence vote that was dealt to him. Now he sits in shriveled disgrace in his bus. So thanks Denise the Menace. You brought down the Jesus Christians by causing a mutiny in the ranks by those who were unwilling to tolerate your insanity. You contributed to those wanting to oust McKay as a disgrace through his queer association with you! Good work!

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 24, 2010 07:46AM

You know, I've never been particularly scared of DM or what he might try and do to me, but this woman, this one is really frightening.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.