Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Dogmother ()
Date: March 10, 2008 02:47AM

Observation on a recent Dave's "cat" thread post....

concerning a defenseless chicken....

he comments to Kim...."right, befriend the chicken while it's young, makes it easier to catch and eat later....

Do you guys see or is it just me?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: March 10, 2008 04:18AM

Dave writes: [welikejesus.com]
"This practice of "demonising" the "enemy" is one that Quakers have often recognised in others. It is how prejudices of every sort operate, and yet here they are using the same tactic on us."

Funny how Dave can make this accusation on a thread that demonises Anita Walker, and while he justifies prejudicial gossip against me on the basis of "marking" those who cause division. And then there is the case of how Dave treats his own daughter who tried to send friendly greetings to the community. Why should the Quakers treat you any differently to the way you treat your own, Dave?

Tofferer responds:

"Back when I was in the military, they would use similiar tactics to justify certain orders we were given about how to act in certain countries. Most of it was hogwash, but that didn't stop the higher ups from making the order."

Sounds a bit like the order Dave gave his troops to send hateful letters to Sheri, or the directive to sneak out one night and abandon a whole team of Indian disciples, or the order for the UK team to expel a spouse they had readmitted, or the order given Roland to physically obstruct Dave's son from re-entering his own house, and for members not to speak to ex-members they encounter on the street, not to mention the hate sessions used to justify isolating outside family members.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: March 10, 2008 04:20AM

"I have noticed a few women staring at my crotch ( not that there's anything unusual there to stare at)."

Guess who said this on the masturbation thread.

That's right, it was the sex professor... Ross. ROTFLMAO

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: March 10, 2008 04:25AM

Link to scans of letters sent by Roland of the JCs (at the time called "The Christians") in response to some questions and comments about their literature:

[spotlightministries.org.uk]

Date: March 10, 2008 09:48AM

David asks how is it, that the Quakers continue to "demonize" him as the demon he is?

Naturally I can't speak for them, however I suspect that they do so in much the same way, that I suppose I do when I identify David as a "wolf" , that is judging him by the works that occupy his life......(psychological abuse through belittlement, public humiliation and castigation of David "grievance" sessions, the deliberately fomented "guilt" of personal inadequacy, the fear of being rejected by "God" (if you anger David) and the criminal fraud that then becomes possible, when people are thus are to be manipulated, physically whipping those who you are able to persuade have fallen prey to you, organ harvesting to buy publicity, swindling the vulnerable and young out of their possessions, finances and livelyhoods, in servitude to you, requiring them to starve themselves in order to determine what is "wrong" with them....etc)....

I wonder if thats "how" the Quakers do it???.....must ask them sometime!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2008 09:52AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: March 10, 2008 06:52PM

Dogmother
Observation on a recent Dave's "cat" thread post....

concerning a defenseless chicken....

he comments to Kim...."right, befriend the chicken while it's young, makes it easier to catch and eat later....

Do you guys see or is it just me?

Yes. I see it.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: March 10, 2008 07:24PM

For those who missed it, Kimono wrote in a thread about animals everyone loves, and relating to them:

"But you know, at the moment I am bonding with a young chicken that we have. She is almost to the point of coming to me when I come near! And she will make little noises like she is talking with you. She is very cute. We seem to have had a couple of cases of coming into custody of chickens that have undergone some sort of trauma, and they need rehabilitation. This one was stuck between a barrel and a hard place and had bleeding wings and stuff, but she is fine now after some TLC"

And Dave responded:

"Ah, that's great Kim! When it's time to have the chicken for dinner, it's often hard to catch them. This way, you'll be able to call it over without a lot of fuss! "

[welikejesus.com]

Yes, Dogmother, I see it. Thanks for your astute observation.

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: March 10, 2008 09:41PM

Have a look at Living Donors Online, folks.

Lots of interesting stuff going on. Like Dave getting advice on how to maximise expense money. Problems with Ezra's donation and Dave needing to bring the media in, because the insurers are allegedly threatening not to pay for Ezra's donation.

Dave also reveals another donation was refused in the UK recently when they found out the donor's religious affilations.

Then there is the complication that Dave has suffered as a result of his own donation.
At the risk of his describing it, as yet another below the belt attack. Apparently one of his testicles is growing and growing!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2008 09:43PM by private eyes.

Posted by: Dogmother ()
Date: March 10, 2008 10:33PM

I wonder if Kimono found Dave's chicken comments humorous or if she told him how nasty and cruel they are and how symbolic. He (Dave) tries to pervert every good deed.

Kim, follow your kind and generous heart and not your sick leader.

I am also seeing further symbolism...Dave's aim in snatching young men and women--our sons, daughters and friends--who may find themselves vulnerable and at a point in life where he can go for the "kill" and thoroughly dupe them into his servitude.

Animals teach us a lot.

Date: March 10, 2008 11:25PM

Dear Private Eyes,

Thanks for the suggestion (and also your earlier input about the exact numbers of individuals in the JC's who "independently" decided to donate their kidney....David no doubt, making it perfectly clear to his flock (of sheep being fleeced for all that they have) that only those of "greater" faith need consider taking this step, those of "weaker" faith would be excused ....and then (as David always intended) everyone stepping up to "prove" themselves "worthy" of him....sickeningly manipulative of course....again I hope that those individual JesusChristians who (naively or not) have donated, where they did so for God (and NOT to win public kudos from David in the ghastly vindictive tiny world they now inhabit) may they still be rewarded for the sacrifice they made...)

...but isn't "Living donors Online" so completely enamoured with David McKay that they do not question him whatosever, cajoling the overwhelming majority of JesusChristians into "selflessly" donating and also continuing to turn a blind eye to the ever present (and deliberately invited) media...always there at the JC publicity circuses?

Why would I want to look in on such a site?

While, a little earlier in this page, Apostate, records Ross stating:

"I have noticed a few women staring at my crotch ( not that there's anything unusual there to stare at)." on the JC masturbation thread....

and cruelly, heartless Apostate, then savagely mocks poor little Ross with the cutting insinuation that he must vainly consider himself something of a "sex professor"

(...that must be the inner "Zeusor" in you Apostate, inadvertently running wild again, despite your desperate endeavours at some semblance of self control...tsk, tsk!...Shame, Apostate,....SHAME!!)

when, I on the other hand would definitely see this as an example of nothing less than an act of prophecy itself on the part of Ross, so by the grace of God, providentially foretelling the likely circumstances to befall the JesusChristians in times to come, and whose trance like utterance actually does in fact only serve to ever more dramatically indicate what nature of fate awaits those who dare blaspheme the spirit of God, and of which confirming evidence of is already now coming to pass, before our astounded eyes....

..and thus given the tragic medical affliction Private Eyes has discreetly informed us that now ails David, in the blazing light of Ross's prophetic insight, I fully expect to hear David, also soon cry out:

"I have noticed a few women staring at my crotch ( now that there's something unusual there to stare at)."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.