Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: March 04, 2008 02:09PM

[welikejesus.com]

I am not stalking you, Tofferer, I am trying to explain my position and reason with you. But I see that you do not want to not want to be reasoned with, so I'll not write you privately again.

So long.

[welikejesus.com]

Shortly after posting, I decided to look and see if perhaps Brian had post something about this over on RR. Yep. He did. He also wants to know how I define a cult, which is something he fails to mention in his e-mail. However, I will post an answer here as I do not care to join the RR hatefest. To start with, just because you don't agree with an organization does automatically make them a cult (which is what I think the situation with that "reporter" is. I firmly feel he wants the JCs to be a cult, as it probably looks better for him professionally than it would to just declare them simply a group of Christians who take Jesus literally). Second, a cult would be far more secretive, which the JCs don't appear to be. On the other hand, I know that the Rosecrusians are extremely secretive about what they do(I saw a book in the library today about them and have also see thier web site). Thirdly, a cult would demand that you cut off all ties with family and never speak to them again. I have not seen this situation with the JCs and know that the opposite it true, though why Ash and Joseph don't call thier mothers is not my concern. Let that be a concern for Ash and Joseph, stay out of thier personal business. Lastly, a cult shows nothing but hatred and malice towards others, which is more of what I see at RR. The JCs are not hateful of the modern churches in and of themselves so much as it is the teaching that many churches hold.

Gee, Chris, I sure hope I can be a good Christian one day, just like you.

But seriously: it is people like David McKay who give Christianity a bad name. He is an arrogant, condescending, self-righteous Pharisee, and you are one gullible person.

I'll be praying for you.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2008 02:28PM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: March 04, 2008 03:01PM

Josh wrote:
[welikejesus.com]
"After that in our conversation, he kept calling me fundi and a monkey (for some reason I don't know). I told him he could go ahead and call me whatever he liked because I didn't really care since one names as good as another. But as we talked it did bother me a little, not that I was being called by names that weren't my name, but because his intention was to be derogatory. Also because I could tell by his use of those names he didn't want to get to know me or hear what I had to say, he was putting me in a neat box so he could keep his twisted world view."

Hi Josh,

It's not nice being called derogatory names is it? If you look at the Flame section it is full of the same labelling where Dave does exactly the same as the atheist did to you. Perhaps a quiet word to suggest he remove references like "slimey sleeze bag" would be in order.

Date: March 04, 2008 05:29PM

Oh, and in case you were wondering where I got your email address, Chris: I got it by Googling "Tofferer" and looking around. It was easy.

If you don't want people to write you, then don't publish your email address all over the place. "Stalking" my foot. You practically gave me that address, genius.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2008 05:33PM by zeuszor.

Date: March 05, 2008 04:42AM

Hi Brian,

I know it does not feel very nice to be called a stalker, but the truth of the matter is that you do have a very long history of stalking people, for well over a year now, that we know of.

It's true that sometimes people put their e-mail address on the internet in a public place where people can search for it. But the question isn't really about whether you are able to find the information in public, but rather, it is about WHY you want that information, and what you do with it that really counts. Your claim that you have the right to send hate mail to anyone who posts an email on the internet is a fairly immature justification for what you are doing. Talk about pee-wee, sheesh!

From what I could see, the email you sent Chris wasn't a discussion or an attempt at genuine communication, but rather, it was a list of accusations as to why you hate a certain person. You've been doing that same kind of thing for more than a year now. It was only a few months ago that you were bragging about how annoying you could be, that you would never stop hassling the JC's (and presumably anyone associated with them); that you felt good about causing distress and embaressment through your efforts to "research" private information on members.

You admit to wanting to see the JC's destroyed, that you will not rest until you have accomplished that goal, and that you are searching the world for as much private information as you can find about anyone in the group in order to help you achieve that goal. That is stalking, Brian.

[welikejesus.com]

Casey, you are merely one of David's yes-men. If you kissed David's butt any more than you do, your nose will turn browner than Joe's.

"David good, critics bad, David good, critics bad, David good, critics bad, David good, critics bad..."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2008 04:43AM by zeuszor.

Date: March 05, 2008 07:02AM

Zueszor, as I have just asked Josh to challenge Dave on his name calling behavior as it does not help further any rational debate I am forced to challenge you in the same way regarding your comments to Casey.

I personally find it offensive , and racist, that you compare Joe's skin color to whatever hovers around Dave's backside.

You are going over the top AGAIN.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2008 07:03AM by apostate.

Date: March 05, 2008 08:15AM

I just knew that somebody would cry "racist!" No, I am not comparing Joe's skin color to that of DM's feces, I am comparing one actually brown thing (Joe's skin) to a potentially brown thing (Casey's nose, which is totally up DM's butt).

Somebody will always be offended no matter what one does or does not say. Whatever. Politically correct BS run amok, if you ask me.

I once had a teacher in high school who was a Haitian by birth, and a black man. His name was Dr. Batiste, and he taught Government and History. There was this one kid in class who would always suck up to him, you know, the "teacher's pet" type. One time Mr. Batiste got annoyed with the kid (I forget the guy's name) and told to him watch out "or else your nose is going to turn as brown as mine." I thought that Dr. Batiste's comment was funny as hell, and never forgot it.

So I got that one from Dr. Batiste. He wasn't offended by his own joke, so why should I be?

Come on, don't read too much into it. I meant no offense to anybody.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2008 08:16AM by zeuszor.

Date: March 05, 2008 09:42AM

You "meant no offense", and yet, here you are being offensive by comparing the color of someone skin to Dave's feces. It is offensive Zeuszor. It is not about what is politically correct or what is not. If you knew someone was going to cry "racist" why set yourself up? Why complicate matters further? Why not simply make the point without the insults? Your insensitivity continues to be astounding.

Date: March 05, 2008 10:34AM

Dear Zeusor,

I personally am not offended, by your remarks! Only the interests of the parents, (silently watching this forum) I think need to be taken into account, in the postings here, not the "niceties" of whether or not we might have somehow hurt little Casey's feelings...(Who as Apostate, himself points out bemoans those who "label" him while he hypocritically, wilfully engages in the same practise himself .....an interesting area of of research would of course to be see what Caseys parents have to say about the influence of the JesusChristians upon him and their current relationship...could you help here here Zeusor? You would need to be tread cautiously as in all likelyhood Casey is emotionally blackmailing them into "co-operative" silence on Davids' instructions...) ....as:

Tofferer has chosen to ignore the fact that David requires all new disciples to place their entire finances at his "personal disposal" (either directly or through his appointed leader), with no legal recourse to claim any share of the resources owned by the JesusChristians (for example as in the earlier example, provided where David stole the "shares of goods" jointly owned by those members of the JesusChristians he unilaterally threw out and illegally dispossessed in the middle 90's), he is then party to the fraud as it affects new members

Tofferer chooses to ignore the fact that David is not "elected" in any sense of the word, (those who would not support him are first "marginalized" and then ultimately "eliminated") hence has no mandate, to claim "leadership"....he is then party to the ongoing denial of rights (freedoms of Association, Movement & Speech) that David pursues

Tofferer chooses to ignore the testimony of the parents of both Ash and Joseph, in relation to the "adult" decisions "independantly" taken by their sons to cease communication with them, if they dared publicly speak up about their experiences (a stiuation I, and several others, have personally experienced....)....he is then clearly biased against those whose witness contradicts his own romanticized illusions

Tofferer chooses to ignore the corroborating finds of half a dozen other journalists and media personalities (e.g Jeremy Kyle) who support and expand upon the Reporter...he is then seen to be dishonestly selective in the information he presents

Tofferer chooses to ignore the "Infiltrating Churches" posting provided by Zeusor on the JC Visual Archive Thread, and of course Tofferer chooses to be purposely ignorant about the earlier experiences (pre-Qakers) with the Catholic Church and the Churches in Medowie NSW where the JesusChristians sought to surreptitiously win converts..he is then seen to be woefully(deliberately) uninformed and hence not in a position to comment intelligently

School yard bullies acquire "friends" from those who lack the courage to speak up on behalf of those who are injured, and who in order to avoid being confronted with the bully themselves, elect to opportunistically become part of the "new order"....

While Caseys nose may or may not be some shade of brown, I've always wondered what that white viscous "mucous" was around your lips, after you started spending more and more time at Davids' beck and call, Tofferer??

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2008 10:47AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: March 05, 2008 10:49AM

apostate
You "meant no offense", and yet, here you are being offensive by comparing the color of someone skin to Dave's feces. It is offensive Zeuszor. It is not about what is politically correct or what is not. If you knew someone was going to cry "racist" why set yourself up? Why complicate matters further? Why not simply make the point without the insults? Your insensitivity continues to be astounding.

Who made you the final arbiter of what's "offensive" and what's not? Who made you the moderator? Quit trying to control me please and let's not bicker.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2008 10:51AM by zeuszor.

Date: March 05, 2008 10:57AM

To restate:
Zueszor, as I have just asked Josh to challenge Dave on his name calling behavior as it does not help further any rational debate I am forced to challenge you in the same way regarding your comments to Casey.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.