Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 22, 2007 05:59AM

That last one ran out of time so I have to do a whole new post...oh well.

David, you thought that you could get me on the show as a means of getting me to reveal my source's name, to trick me somehow, and it all blew up in your face. When it didn't work, you extort this Lowe guy in order to somehow get to me, to get me to blow my cool and sell my man out. Not happenin', man. Go bark up some other tree, and drop it about Lowe. You've beaten that one to death. Leave Lowe alone. He has nothing to do with me or anyone else.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2007 06:02AM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: matilda ()
Date: December 22, 2007 10:33AM

When the demons roar and distress you....., the Bible says, in (Romans 12:19-21 NIV) Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. {20} On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head." {21} Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

There is alwsys hope
Posted by: matilda ()
Date: December 22, 2007 10:44AM

[uk.youtube.com]

There is always Hope

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2007 10:48AM by matilda.

Date: December 22, 2007 11:22AM

Yeah, part two is on the disk after all; I just didn't look at the title menu properly. I just figured out my mistake and am about to watch it. More later.

LATER

Hmmm...it's disappointing that the "Who masturbates?" part was not in the final cut. That was so bizarre.

I have heard of him doing the Masturbation stuff before It is one of his favorite lines when church people ask him if he has the holy spirit or speaks in tongues he asks them how often they masturbate. It is his way of relaying that it is a personal question.

Still a good show. I can hardly wait for you to see it.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2007 11:50AM by zeuszor.

Date: December 22, 2007 12:50PM

Here is a good documentary about Jonestown in which Sherwin Harris is interviewed. Heck of a nice man, Mr. Harris. We ate dinner together in our hotel, after the show. He is one of the most compassionate, positive, and encouraging people that I have ever met.

[uk.youtube.com]

Here's a good documentary in which the Jones sisters are interviewed. I find it quite upsetting and hard to watch. Tragic in the extreme, so sad.

[www.xfamily.org]

I have no videos to share featuring Tom, formerly of FLDS, being interviewed, but his group can be learned about here:

[en.wikipedia.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2007 12:53PM by zeuszor.

Date: December 22, 2007 03:44PM

For me, the most telling, and spookiest, part of the JK shows was the bit in part one where Liesel told Cherry about she felt sorry for her; she told DM, "I feel sorry for your wife." Listen carefully and you'll her Cherry saying, "No, please don't. Don't." That was sad and revealing. What is wrong with these women? You'll see how cold and unmoved the JCs all seem, and how Sue and Roland roll their eyes and sneer at everybody the whole time. Pitiful. I saw it all with my own eyes. The editors cut out the really racy stuff. I'll do something about YouTube this weekend. Are the bebo videos online anymore? I don't think so, try it:

[www.bebo.com]

Aww, wow, look at this. I don't know what to say. My God, what control. Look at what Ezra and Joseph are going through here. Read of how their views of reality have narrowed to purely "good/evil", "black/white" thinking and oversimplifications. Man, whether you call it mind control, brainwashing, or coercive persuasion; call that phenomenon whatever you want, fellows, it's all basically the same. They are called thought-stopping techniques. This is too much. Have you ever heard of the BITE model?
Ezra, Joseph, I am praying for you both. Don't you realize what has happened to you? You should call your moms at Christmas. Do you see your group in this description?

[welikejesus.com]

[www.freedomofmind.com]

III. Thought Control

1. Need to internalize the group's doctrine as "Truth"

a. Map = Reality
b. Black and White thinking
c. Good vs. evil
d. Us vs. them (inside vs. outside)

2. Adopt "loaded" language (characterized by "thought-terminating clichés"). Words are the tools we use to think with. These "special" words constrict rather than expand understanding. They function to reduce complexities of experience into trite, platitudinous "buzz words".

3. Only "good" and "proper" thoughts are encouraged.

4. Thought-stopping techniques (to shut down "reality testing" by stopping "negative" thoughts and allowing only "good" thoughts); rejection of rational analysis, critical thinking, constructive criticism.

a. Denial, rationalization, justification, wishful thinking
b. Chanting
c. Meditating
d. Praying
e. Speaking in "tongues"
f. Singing or humming

5. No critical questions about leader, doctrine, or policy seen as legitimate

6. No alternative belief systems viewed as legitimate, good, or useful

Edited 12 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2007 04:14PM by zeuszor.

Date: December 22, 2007 04:20PM

Should have sad above:

Listen carefully and you'll hear Cherry saying, "No, please don't. Don't."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2007 04:20PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 22, 2007 05:10PM

zeuszor
For me, the most telling, and spookiest, part of the JK shows was the bit in part one where Liesel told Cherry about she felt sorry for her; she told DM, "I feel sorry for your wife." Listen carefully and you'll her Cherry saying, "No, please don't. Don't." That was sad and revealing. What is wrong with these women? /b]

What is "wrong with these women" is summed up here:

[culteducation.com]

Abusive and Controlling Relationships.

[www.culteducation.com]

Captive Hearts, Captive minds.

Both articles cover how cultic relationships exist in the one-on-one relationship, and in 90 percent of cases, the perpetrator is the man.

Cherry, please read these articles.

Date: December 23, 2007 03:29AM

TO DAVID

It is unfair for Private Eyes to take some responsibility for my call to Alice purely because he gave me some biographical information on the family that I did not use for 5 months.

I think we should put the blame on who really gave out the biographical information in the first place.

How many times has Dave mentioned Alice, Ron and other members of your family on his website?

Even when arguing over the use of term the McKay Family he mentioned one brother was in the Navy.

Private Eyes didn't have to say anything. Eyes could have kept quiet, but was honest and apologized. So how about you David, are you going to be honest about where the information really came from?

What about the genealogist in the family, are you going to give him some credit as well?

And your claims about being Student Body President at your High School and Freshman Class President in your first year of College. Easy to make. But what High school? What College? Are you going to give us the opportunity to verify any of what you say?

And while you're being so forthcoming, remind us again please: what three months, in what year, were you a member of the Children of God?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2007 03:32AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: jason25 ()
Date: December 23, 2007 04:06AM

private eys who are you, are you david lowe or dave mckay

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.