Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: September 09, 2007 01:41AM

You are right. I will not send anybody any information not directly pertaining to DM and the administration of his organization. Everything else is off limits.

My only desire is to neutralize the malignant influence of David McKay in this part of the world. To stop this psychological and social cancer from growing and spreading. I am trying to nip a very nasty man's plans and intentions in the bud, so to speak, and am putting myself on the line to do so.

Like I said earlier, I didn't post anything that you could not have found yourself (for the most part) through various public sources anyway. It is convenient to have such data compiled, and I consider it a public service to spread it around. Information is power.

I have a huge compilation of copies of old newspaper articles about the JCs dating back to the early 80s, complete with pictures, as well as data on the JC's movements and activities over the last several years, organ donation information, all that.

But I won't send anybody anything that will inordinately compromise the privacy of others.

My mission is to try and prevent DM from hurting anybody else's family, from stealing other people's children. To that end, I am willing to provide certain information to those who want it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: September 09, 2007 02:03AM

Zeusor,
this is a bit of a sore point for me.
As a teenager many years ago I remember the damage the media did when they outed my group, giving way too much personal information.

People aren't neccessarily going to be nice to that little 12 or 14 year old boy you "outed".
Picking up the phone to death threats, broken eggs on the door step, graffitti on the gate, great memories from my childhood.

And in terms of making kids in a group feel that the outside world is safe, kindly or has good things to offer: very counter productive.

Just a thought, Yasmin

Date: September 09, 2007 02:07AM

I didn't post anything that you could not have found yourself (for the most part) through various public sources anyway.

Date: September 09, 2007 02:51AM

Look, this is where I am coming from: if I knew there was a serial rapist and pedophile on the loose, and I knew where he was, knew details of his methods of operation, victims, friends and associates, and other assorted information, I would feel a moral obligation to alert the public at large about the presence of this pervert in the midst of their communities.

Furthermore, as far as I am concerned, [b:0a3e332a83]anybody[/b:0a3e332a83] that has [b:0a3e332a83]any [/b:0a3e332a83]information that could lead to and end to this threat to the public welfare and doesn't speak out, is complicit to the evil being done and so is an indirect abettor of the pervert.

DM is a spiritual pervert, a social shark, evil at his core. I'll broadcast this information from the hilltops if I have to. We cannot let him destroy another family.

Simple as that.

Posted by: hello ()
Date: September 09, 2007 04:28AM

Hey!
I understand your zeal. I think you're a pretty cool guy- and obv. very passionate. Let's just keep our focus on Dave as he's the real culprit. Even the rest of his community are people with various issues/ psychological problems- or just damn unlucky!!!!
I've noticed how Dave often turns an attack on him to an attack on the group.........and members fall for it. Or an attack on Jesus.....
Malcolm a stripper.....?
Where can we get tickets?

Date: September 09, 2007 08:55AM

I'll sell you a tape of Mal's one-man show for $20 US.

:-)

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: September 09, 2007 09:40AM

Zeuszor, I don't think the list of members and ex-members does anything constructive to this cause. In fact, I think it can be very destructive, especially to those ex-members who choose to remain anonymous. Please respect the privacy of others. I strongly believe that a list like this can only be detrimental to the cause at hand, not to mention to those who want to move on away from the JCs. Although much of this information is available elsewhere, I don't think coupling anonymous usernames to their real names is. Again, please respect the privacy of these people.

RRModerator, it may be prudent to delete the post/s detailing above information, especially that of the ex-members.

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: September 09, 2007 11:08AM

Whilst I don't agree with the ex members personal details being posted. I do find it interesting that Zeusor has been able to locate about 40
ex members. I believe others, have identified approximately 30 more. So it certaintly puts paid to David's claim that ex member figures are not as high as has been previously claimed on this site.

Hopefully, present members will begin to question why around 70 members left. Were they all bitter and lacking in discipline? Or did they see through the charade? If David found it so easy to purge himself of members who spent so many years working to keep him in the style to which he has grown accustomed. Who will be the next to go? What will he then say about them?

Date: September 09, 2007 11:44AM

At least I did not post the pictures, contact information, and other information involving numbers that I have!

That was just a taste of what I have on you, McKay. And I have sent this stuff[i:1758c5ca6f] all over the world[/i:1758c5ca6f]. I guaran-damn-tee that everybody from Tampa to Timbuktu knows all about you and your people now. You'll find it difficult to operate wherever you go. The Freegans are next.

You want attention, McKay, you got it. See how much positive press you get now. I assure you, you are on the global radar.

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: September 09, 2007 03:19PM

Zeusor,
Why would Mr Mckay be worried? You did not post anything on him at all.

And he has been trying to identify some of the ex-member user names for ages. He is probably grateful to you.

i know your intentions were good, and you were worried and wanted to do something. But I have sent an email to Mr Ross, requesting he consider editng the posts.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.