Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: September 16, 2007 02:51AM

Here's another...

31 July 1946

Options: ReplyQuote
Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: September 16, 2007 03:48AM

Dave posts on his site that he used the term the McKay family on Christmas tracts, while in Western Australia visiting his younger brother, who was visiting Perth on a Navy Ship.

I post that information in connection with the list of names used by the group. I state the tracts were distributed in Fremantle (presumably, where Navy ships dock) and genius Dave decides that that's proof that I must have obtained the information from someone with inside information. Yeah I did, Dave! From you.

Date: September 16, 2007 02:42PM

Frans' disingenuous observation about being "dehumanized" by the discussion of this site, is a deliberate prevarication.

(Probably Mick Gatto and other underworld figures (including a couple of serving police??) involved in the murder of rival criminal figures in the state of Victoria, could equally say that they have been "dehumanized" by the accusations against them, if we are to take Frans' "logic" seriously...)

This site discusses the BEHAVIOUR that Fran and other Jesus Christians wilfully engage in....and that behaviour is what "dehumanizes" them, not the discussion herein.

I take for example, David's discovery that he was...umm...shall we say somewhat "less than welcome" at the recent Louise Samways’ seminar....hence after espying Ashes mother among the attendees, David belatedly organized the "return of Ash" stunt in order to "disprove" the allegations that he assumed would have been being levelled against him there....(the whole episode of course, merely CONFIRMING his nefarious influence on those who choose to associate with him....deliberately seeking to manipulate a woman’s love for her child in order to stage manage his own self vindication before a wider audience)....

Was Fran involved here? Has he sought to equivocate this by "explaining" how justified David was in his recent actions....

If so, I then note that Christ has also "dehumanized" you Fran, along with David and whoever else condoned such self serving dishonesty by stigmitizing you with the categorization "Canis Lupus"....("Beware of wolves who come...etc.etc") although I think that Jesus was being a little too politically correct here and that he could have just as well more accurately labelled you "Canis Lupus Familiaris"...... (..a little homework there for you Fran!)

If I may be so bold I'd like to recommend to Fran a brand new revolutionary pattern of personal behaviour that he will likely have never previously encountered in the JesusChristians.....irrespective on whether or not others concur with your take on scripture, treat others humanely and you may find that you in turn, are then considered "human"....

Date: September 17, 2007 01:03AM

Some interesting questions come to mind:

What exactly was Dave and co worker, Cherry doing at the Louise Samway Seminar anyway?

How did they hear about the seminar and why, when they were complaining about the cost, did they manage to find $ 240 to register?

Surely, when they seem to be concerned about being investigated themselves, they weren't trying to investigate some of their potential opponents?

And as Dave didn't bump into me at the Seminar, has he once again got it wrong?

If David gets its so wrong so often, can members of the Jesus Christians really be confident that Dave has all the answers about what he teaches?

Posted by: hello ()
Date: September 17, 2007 06:52AM

yasmin
Just a quick comment on a post Fran made on the JC forum,saying that the people on the Rick Ross forum were only worried about private information posted on ex members and had de humanized current members and taken away their rights:
Pease re-read the posts.
Actually a lot of people: Hello, Apostate, Jack Oscar Lam, me, in various ways supported anonymity for current as well as ex members.(My main plea was actually for a current JC child to have anonymity).

And Mr Ross stated no information on current members would be published.

Out of interest, would you have done as much for us?

No- I don't think they would have. In fact, it would be nice if there was a positive discussion about how several people here- the majority, in fact- wanted current members protected too......but I guess that'll happen after the tribulation. :roll:

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: September 17, 2007 09:45AM

yasmin
Just a quick comment on a post [b:afda3fc251]Fran [/b:afda3fc251]made on the JC forum,saying that the people on the Rick Ross forum were only worried about private information posted on ex members and had de humanized current members and taken away their rights:
Pease re-read the posts.
Actually a lot of people: Hello, Apostate, Jack Oscar Lam, me, in various ways supported anonymity for current as well as ex members.(My main plea was actually for a current JC child to have anonymity).

And Mr Ross stated no information on current members would be published.

Out of interest, would you have done as much for us?

Shame on Fran. I wonder where she learned to twist the truth like a gutter journalist.

Although I stated I didn't want any names publish here (current members or ex-members), I do have personal concerns for some ex-members.

I think the point that current members feed off publicity makes them easy prey, but ex-members, by and large, choose to remain anonymous - especially here at this forum, where fair moderation protects identity and the curbs the need for slanderous outbursts. Couldn't say that about the [i:afda3fc251]Dave's Club [/i:afda3fc251]website - [www.welikejesus.com]

In summary, it's all in black and white and there's no real need for me to defend myself.

Shame on you, Fran!

Date: September 17, 2007 07:17PM

Fran, is a 30 something male, not a she. Francisco GONZALES is married to Kim.

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: September 18, 2007 04:11PM

In reply to Fran on the JC forum:re the minor: I figured he of everyone (member or ex member) needed the most protection. And I would have stood up for that whether he grows up to be a Jesus Christian, a Mormon, a Buddhist or an aetheist.

My family are still in my group. I may disagree with their religious views, but i certainly don't want anything bad to happen to them. Why would you think I would want anything bad to happen to you or any other group member? :roll:
it sounded like you were pretty much enjoying the thought of the punishments coming to us all after the tribulation though..hence my comment. And thanks for taking the stuff off your forum Dave.
Have a question again for you though Fran: would you ever disagree with the general consensus of your group opinion to protect an ex-group member?
FYI: I was praying for the lot of you re the whipping because I was worried that those who had given a kidney would be more vulnerable to injury.

Date: September 18, 2007 07:30PM

If Rick Ross Forum participants feel JC member information should be protected, I suggest they write directly to Dave.

I believe it is Dave that releases the most personal information about his members. I note Vicki, one of the parents of two children, who along with her children, weren't on the list that doesn't exist. But the JC's publicise they are home schooled, etc.

Zoe BRIGGS is still carrying on about her information. In the UK as in other countries, it is perfectly legal to search public records, the electoral roll, etc. The authorities responsible for "holding" the information, are the subject of various protection acts.

If you see a person robbing your neighbours house and you pass that information onto the Police. It is the Police that "hold" the information.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.