Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: September 08, 2007 12:14AM

I will do anything I can (within legal and moral boundaries, of course) to bring this sick man DM and his sick group down. We need to coordinate and cooperate here. How can I help?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 08, 2007 01:07PM

He has banned me from their "forum" again. You can dish it out, but you cannot take it, huh Dave?

Date: September 08, 2007 01:35PM

Brian, I have deleted your post, which was all the personal information you have been able to gleen from various members, associates, and visitors over the year. If you want a pat on the back for being a good little sleuth, you've got it. Most of your information was correct (although I don't think Chris Heath would like you saying that Malleeboy is his pseudonym!) but this forum does not exist for the purpose of allowing stalkers like yourself to intimidate people with how much personal information you can gather on them. Say, for example, if you were getting cash in hand for working at a pizza parlour in Dallas when you are getting a pension from the government for going to school, it wouldn't be nice if everyone knew about it, and if it was untrue, then that would be even worse, wouldn't it? So don't be doing that kind of stuff with other people. I expect that even Rick Ross himself will remove what you have written over there pretty soon, as there are people named in that who we have bent over backwards NOT to name, even though they have been opposed to us.

You are going to antagonise anyone who ever befriends you, Brian, if you keep betraying them so you can show off how much you know. Anyway, keep it off our forum or you'll find yourself banned again.

F**k you, McKay.

Date: September 08, 2007 10:43PM

Dear Zeusor,

REALLY!!...the impertinence of it all! You must improve your research!!You've omitted the MOST important personal detail of all! .....here is the corrected version!

Malcolm Wesley WREST

One of the participants in the Nullabor walk when he was 22.

Left the group in 1986 after being a member for four years.

Presently resides in Korea and is employed an English Teacher.

He is married to Cathy and has a new born daughter, Olivia.

His Mother’s name is Rosalie.

Considers David McKay a God forsaken goose!!

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: September 08, 2007 11:10PM

Zeusor,

I believe any information about ex members should not be publicly posted without their permission. A lot of ex members don't want to be associated with the Jesus Christians in any way. Whilst we can't pretend they weren't part of the Jesus Christians history, we have to respect their rights to live as they wish to now (in private), unless they indicate a desire to become involved in exposing David.

Date: September 09, 2007 12:18AM

I didn't post anything that cannot be found (pretty much) by carefully reading through the forums and other public sources anyway. And that ain't even the half of it.

You can run, but you can't hide David. You'll have to camp out in the woods pretty deep on your "survival outreach" to get out of this. I shall do everything in my power to make sure that you can never "recruit" (mentally kidnap) another child (at least in my country) again. From Seattle to St. Petersburg to Syracuse the alarm has sounded. Goodbye, you worm.

Date: September 09, 2007 12:36AM

Dear Zeusor,

Well....that's true..... it could be possible to eventually find out such information, although that would likely be an involved and very private undertaking by the individual concerned.....

However and regardless....I thank you for at least not disclosing those years I spent as the lead dancer for the Chippendales (one of those all male revue..umm... "entertainment" companys).... nor my current leading as a medium for Elvis......

At the same time though, I do wonder why you failed to more fully depict Davids' background as he is the subject of so much of the discussion on this forum.......perhaps you could have enlightened me here on some puzzles that still remain about the man....

I mean I always was mystified what he did at midnight, with that severed goats' head and the vials of blood on the full moon equinox.......

Date: September 09, 2007 12:40AM

However and regardless....I thank you for at least not disclosing those years I spent as the lead dancer for the Chippendales (one of those all male revue..umm... "entertainment" companys).... nor my current leading as a medium for Elvis......

At the same time though, I do wonder why you failed to more fully depict Davids' background as he is the subject of so much of the discussion on this forum.......perhaps you could have enlightened me here on some puzzles that still remain about the man....

Hahahha....you are welcome. Is there anything in particular that you'd like to know?

Date: September 09, 2007 12:43AM

Hahahha....you are welcome. Is there anything in particular that you'd like to know?

In fact, a public announcement: [b:c55d7cec21]I'll send my whole dossier on DM and his organization to anybody that contacts me privately (to work out the details) and is asking for it.[/b:c55d7cec21]

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: September 09, 2007 01:22AM

Hey Zeusor,
Why?
People on this board have a right to privacy, to being anonymous, if they wish to.
Why take this right away?
Yasmin

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.