Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 28, 2007 01:31PM

Earlier I write in and ask David a few simple questions and look how he responds to my friendly request:

[welikejesus.com]

Gee, do you reckon that David has some thing(s) that he is trying to hide? He sure did get irritated.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:31 pm Post subject: Hi all
Hi David. I have a few questions for you:

1) Is it true that Reinhard was recently arrested in Arizona? If so, can you tell us about it?

2) Is it true that the police lost the file on John's and Jared's cases and that the charges were therefore dropped? If not, what is the status of the trial?

Dave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:41 am Post subject: Reply with quote
piss off, Brian!

The Dude
Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:19 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Better to be pissed off than pissed on, David. Hahahahaha!

David, I'm not going to piss off. Why can't you just answer some questions without getting all offensive? What are you trying to hide? I intend to find out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: June 28, 2007 02:18PM

Something I found of interest for ex-members and for those needing a little more encouragement to get out of the JCs. Kind of funny... :D

[realmckay.blogspot.com]

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: June 28, 2007 02:25PM

Zeusor, I am trying to establish where David's answer to you to Pxxx Off, fits in with the aim of the Jesus Christians contained on the home page of their website:

In favour of honesty, humility and love.

Perhaps David was being honest in telling you to Pxxx Off. But I don't see much humility and love. For someone who's trying to make out he one of the only ones really following Jesus, he's really not setting a good example. I really don't think Jesus would want David as his PR Manager.

Date: June 28, 2007 02:47PM

Just wanted to let our regular readers know that there is a lot going on behind the scenes and some real progress is being made.

Because we are so out in the open, we are being selective as to what we post publicly. It is really important that everyone respect the privacy and security of people providing information and not expose people, as this will only make people more reluctant to come forward.

Anyone reading the Jesus Christians site will be aware of the paranoia encouraged by Dave and the vicious way he publicly attacks his critics. There is also allegations of beyond the scenes tactics being adopted to keep the truth from coming out. These include threats of legal action, threats to reveal ex members past indiscretions, etc. All these threats can be met head on with factual information and co-operation from authorities.

If you would like to contribute information to the global effort to thoroughly research the group, feel free to PM me in confidence.

Date: June 28, 2007 11:43PM

Dear Private Eyes....

...I don't know how far back you have read in these pages....but a "plea bargaining" arrangement (probably with the Federal Police) is what is most needed to "gut" David's banal threats to reveal the "indiscretations" (he encouraged or even demanded) of former members...the supportive testimony of former members would make that abundantly here.....it has been discussed briefly back in the (pages) 30's or 40's

(Dear Moderator....we may need a "concordance" for this site....)

I would be very interested in hearing of any progress in this regard (and yes reply to me privately as this is something best kept as a nice, little "surprise" for David at some point in the future.......

Date: June 29, 2007 12:46AM

Malcolm, If I can use the following fishing analogy. I think if the truth be known, everyone would kiss the little fish and throw them back to safety. Everybody's always interested in catching the big fish!

There's no real problem that good people can solve, if they work together.

We are in a position to put various scenarios to people and see what assistance they may be able to offer.

These hit and runs on the JC website, whilst amusing are not the long term solution to a problem that has gone far too to long. The hit and runs (in some cases) provide oxygen to Dave's already inflated ego. All though I like the idea that whilst they are responding to us, they are not on the streets recruiting.

Date: June 29, 2007 01:14AM

Typing too fast. Meant to say:

There's no problem good people [b:9cfd6920f0]can't[/b:9cfd6920f0] solve, if they work together.

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: June 29, 2007 01:57AM

Jack Oskar Larm
Something I found of interest for ex-members and for those needing a little more encouragement to get out of the JCs. Kind of funny... :D

[realmckay.blogspot.com]

that is great.... yes that is all they are ..... booksellers!! and they are not even aware of it.

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: June 29, 2007 02:08AM

My old post

This is a repost and with thanks to the original poster.

[www.youtube.com]

rrmoderator
matilda:

How is this link relevant to "Jesus Christians"?

Rick, thank you pointing out that error..I meant to repost this link [www.myfoxla.com] but somehow posted ' sinner man ' instead. Cant remember if it was caused by the last glass of wine or maybe it was divine intervention?

Date: June 29, 2007 03:35AM

Matilda, Thank you for posting the Fox 11 Investigates story. There was obviously a lot of planning that went into that event.

Rheinhard was supposedly in a critical condition on May 6, but fortunately was sufficiently healthy again to run in a 5km race in Louisville, Kentucky on the 17 June 2006. I believe he was accompanied by Dave and about 9 other JC's. So they obviously had a little time to develop the media stunt that occured on the 7 October 2006.

For David's sake. We normally call someone getting beaten up an assault. If the media, like you, referred to it as an atttempted murder, we'd call that a media beat up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.