Current Page: 818 of 821
Re: "Jesus Christians," "cult", Dave McKay, the "Truth Believers"
Date: January 05, 2024 09:20AM

Hi XKrishna,

Thank you for your thoughts!

I imagine that David has always been vain ... He has since also chosen to 'jettison' any humanity that he might have once held...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: XKRISHNA ()
Date: January 05, 2024 09:40AM

You are welcome, Malcolm. Yeah, his mother once told me that he's always been like that, and only got worse over time.

Her name was Alice. May she rest in peace.

[caringmagazine.org]

Date: January 05, 2024 09:51AM

PS: Malcom, as you probably know David's parents were officers in the Salvation Army, part of the leadership of that organization. So he was raised in a group too. He's been at it for virtually his whole life. :-)

Date: January 14, 2024 03:43AM

Please tell me about David's consort Cherry, Malcolm. Do you see her as his chief disciple and partner in crime, a co-leader of the McKay group, or do you see her as more as his victim? If you see her as a victim, then do you feel sorry for her at all? Or do you think she is as evil as her husband is?

Personally, I think she's just as evil as her husband is, and that their relationship is a classic Folie à deux. Another way of saying it is that he's a narcissist, and she's a co-narcissist.

But what say you please, Malcolm? You would know better than me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2024 03:44AM by XKRISHNA.

Date: January 15, 2024 12:55PM

Date: January 16, 2024 04:19PM

Cherry would be virtually 'brain-dead' now having to force herself to 'parrot' the official line that her children (Kevin, Sheri and Gary) who have rejected her husband's 'overlord-ship' in their lives .... Have done so owing to their recalcitrant 'rebelliion against God's so-called will... She has 'lobitomized' her own soul in order to avoid facing the wrath of her fiendish husband. I cannot respect that ... She is effectively a JC 'voodoo zombie'... from all appearances.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2024 04:34PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: January 16, 2024 04:33PM

I would be more critical of Christine McKay and other long term 'leaders' within the JC's who have sold their souls (knowingly!) for the pittance of administrative power that McKay doles out to those who pledge 'allegiance' to/ worship him (...the JC definition of 'worship' is the hoary old Children of God benchmark...of who you give your time to)....

I liken them to the clerks and minor officials within Himmler's death machine ... proudly puffing up their chests when they saw how the buttons addorning their uniforms shone just SO brightly... ..that everyone 'lower' than them in the office hierarchy... could not help but notice ... That would be what I would perceive the equivalent of their 'leadership' contribution in the JC's ...to amount to....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2024 04:36PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: January 17, 2024 06:58AM

What do you give the chances that Cherry and/or Christine will one day "see the light" and leave David's association, Malcolm?

Date: January 19, 2024 05:34AM

ZERO chance that they will ever 'see the light'... however as McKay nears the end of his alloted years on this world.... a beacon of light may be forcibly shone into their pupils with his departure.

Cherry will admit to no responsibility for the all the personal hardships and heart-aches that she has condoned down the years with her sniveling silence .. but there would be some nature of return to normality with David's death, I suspect...

Christine would naturally love the opportunity to run the show in her own right and (if possible) would be 'worse' than McKay, I would imagine... (a little like the ill-advised behaviour of King Solomon's son once he held the 'reins of power's).. and the group would subsequently splinter..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2024 05:35AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: January 19, 2024 05:36AM

Current Page: 818 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.