Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: June 20, 2011 08:55PM

Poor, paranoid old Davejc, just can't get his head around the fact that Brian has left the building and is getting on with his own life.
Nothing like hanging on to a good 'enemy' for someone with a persecution complex and a need to hate their critics.

Where would the old fool be without his scapegoats? He might have to look to his own behaviour to explain why he is currently--but subtly-- trying to make a scapegoat out of his supporter, Glenn. When there's no-one else to hand such types invariably turn on those closest and available, anything to avoid the obvious confrontation with the 'man in the mirror.'

Poor Glenn is caught because he still attributes authority and wisdom to Davejc, like some superannuated daddy-figure, despite Davejc's very well-documented contradictions and stupidities.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: June 20, 2011 09:11PM

Stoic
Poor, paranoid old Davejc, just can't get his head around the fact that Brian has left the building and is getting on with his own life.
Nothing like hanging on to a good 'enemy' for someone with a persecution complex and a need to hate their critics.

Spot on, Stoic. He's been pleading for Brian to walk away for years and now that he finally has he tries to create more drama to pull him back in.

Stoic
Where would the old fool be without his scapegoats? He might have to look to his own behaviour to explain why he is currently--but subtly-- trying to make a scapegoat out of his supporter, Glenn. When there's no-one else to hand such types invariably turn on those closest and available, anything to avoid the obvious confrontation with the 'man in the mirror.'

Poor Glenn is caught because he still attributes authority and wisdom to Davejc, like some superannuated daddy-figure, despite Davejc's very well-documented contradictions and stupidities.

Glen is a pitiful character. McKay tramples all over him and yet he continues to play the role of his mouthpiece.

Date: June 20, 2011 10:06PM

[jesuschristians.com]

McKay is pleading for support here against what he calls Sisi's ''sick'' posts. He is outraged by her behaviour.

It does beg the question, why was similar outrage not shown when Denise was attacking various people including an innocent music teacher and his own son?

Instead of opposing Denise' lunacy McKay instead gave her a platform to vent her manic conspiracies and even posted thank you messages on her blog to encourage her.

Denise has been off the scene for a very long time now and that would suggest she's either in a mental asylum or has finally been given a stern warning from the police. Without Denise he no longer has someone willing to aggressively battle his critics for him. Denise has been silenced and McKay doesn't like it.

Date: June 21, 2011 05:42AM

[jcs.xjcs.org]
Blackhat
I actually believe that Casey probably thought he had ticked off everything his project needed if he had gone through the administrators of the hospital, and they were aware of the web site. He is not from Australia, where privacy is such an immediate concern for anyone working in the public sector, and he is not a professional, he is an amateur. And he probably has not had the privacy training many Australians have had in the workplace, seeing as he has not been in the workplace.

I suspect Casey thought he was doing no more than those heartfelt interviews with sick children we see on the Good Friday Appeal each year, where we are shown their faces, given their names, and descriptions of their illnesses. The only difference is parental consent.

Seems these patients don't actually have parents to consent, and so it is probably a breach of privacy under Australian conditions. But Kenya is not Australia.

The best Casey can do is revise the information, which he has already said he will do now that it has been brought to his attention.

Blackhat is once again showing her naivety. It seems she will accept any old spin McKay and his cult throw her way.

The bottom line is Casey did not follow the correct procedures and should be brought to task for that. I suspect Blackhat has absolutely no idea if these patients have parents or what Kenyan privacy laws are.

Giving McKay and his cult the benefit of the doubt is a very dangerous game. It has been proven time and time again that they cannot be trusted. Blackhat has previous for this. If she had her way McKay would have nothing to answer for regarding the member who sexully abused two children.

It seems she goes out of her way to excuse their unethical and criminal behaviour. I have no idea what she is trying to achieve but burying her head in the sand will not help anyone.

I am seriously beginning to wonder what her agenda is.

Date: June 21, 2011 08:13AM

And I don't believe for one second that this is a project which only involves ''former'' member Casey. We only found out about it through a Jesus Christian newsletter. Whilst Casey was out the country i'm sure he said ''G'' (Giddy?) would be taking the reigns. I'd be amazed if other Jesus Christians were not involved.

McKay could be passing it off as a non-JCs project for obvious reasons. Any reputable organisation who investigates the group would not let them anywhere near children. I'd be very surprised if the local schools have any idea they're working with a dangerous cult. They'll be passing themselves off as local ''Quakers''. We know they were in Kenya as recently as mid January so there's every chance they're still there.

It still concerns me that ''X'' has not officially been identified. As it stands all JCs are potential suspects. I include Casey in that. How would the hospital feel if they knew they were potentially dealing with a man who had confessed to sexually abusing two very young children because he wanted to make them feel ''good''?

How would the parents of those child patients feel?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2011 08:38AM by Apollo.

Date: June 21, 2011 06:48PM

Glen has finally grown a pair of balls.

[jcs.xjcs.org]

It's not perfect but it's certainly a step in the right direction.

Glen
I have, and always will stuck up with the ex-JC i consider friends. It is only when you pissed me off did i let infomation slipped. But it was never damaging, if i was only ever pretending, i would have given personal details, license plates etc on the OZ JC years ago, the fact i havent shows that I am not a fake that you would want me to be, and a simply throwing issues up in the air, to take away from the child abuse allegation that have arisen.

Glen
All that I posted today was honest, how about some real honesty from you Dave, as I am fully aware you are not being open and honest about a number of things these days.

Good on you Glen!

All these accusations about me being Brian, Sisi being Al and PE being DL is a tactic to divert attention away from the real issues. He knows creating these lies will always appeal to the busibodies coming from a revenge mentality (they know who they are). I don't think he actually believes any of this bollocks. He's a sweetie wife who hopes to create drama.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2011 06:51PM by Apollo.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: June 21, 2011 08:44PM

Apollo
I am seriously beginning to wonder what her agenda is.

Do I have to have an agenda to post here?

I have been posting here for over 4 years, and most of what I have posted has been about opposing the methods of Dave McKay.

However, I also try to call for reason over letting loose the hounds in a blood hunt for any quarry.

Make of that what you will.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 21, 2011 09:16PM

To whom it may concern:

Don't engage in personal attacks.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: June 21, 2011 09:28PM

Thanks, Moderator, I appreciate your intervention.

Date: June 21, 2011 10:00PM

[jesuschristians.com]
Dave
I'm going to make one more attempt at communicating a plea for some common sense on the X site. I've tried just about everything I can think of, without much success, so it's doubtful that this will work. Nevertheless, one (last?) try.

And right on cue here come Blackhat and Yasmin.

[jcs.xjcs.org]

[jcs.xjcs.org]

So predictable...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.