Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: May 19, 2011 03:29PM

Thank you for the information there Apollo. God bless you for your persistence in this matter.

Passport movements (or have they "abandoned" their passports now?....trappings of the "system" as they are!) would reveal where they are located! ("Joe" may be an account shared among them all). It's difficult to imagine how thoroughly they have made themselves into "persons of ill repute" across the globe....and telling themselves that any opposition (that they created for themselves!) is the result of their "struggle" for the "true faith".

Kenya would probably offer them the widest "latitude" to deceitfully reinvent themselves, without being tracked down and exposed (yet again) as David McKay's "operatives"....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: May 19, 2011 06:21PM

Dave and ''Charlie'' were also posting from the same ISP so either McKay was posting under more than one name or he was telling fibs about the ''disbanding''.

Date: May 20, 2011 10:44PM

Hmmm....well that says a lot about the "authenticity" of the identities involved here(McKay talking to nobody but himself?)...thanks for the info. Apollo!

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: May 25, 2011 07:42PM

Apollo,

You seem to have a lot of information about the ISP's of posters on the XJC Form. Has Nick provided you with that? Is that what your email to him was about? No bother if it is, but let's just be clear about the cudos of your information regarding ISP's.....

Date: May 25, 2011 10:14PM

Blackhat,

A reliable source provided this information.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2011 10:18PM by Apollo.

Date: May 25, 2011 10:17PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2011 10:18PM by Apollo.

Date: May 26, 2011 01:40AM

[www.smh.com.au]

Ash Falkingham is back in the media this week.

I respect the fact Ash decided to leave the Jesus Christians and reclaim his life again. If the article is accurate then it appears he has also returned to University which is good to hear.

I am however disappointed to read about his latest ''activities''. I strongly oppose squatting. I feel there must be much harsher laws to oppose this practice. There has been some appalling cases in the UK surrounding this practice in recent years.

Date: May 26, 2011 11:07PM

Blackhat,

No, that is not what my email to Nick was about. The exchange I had with Nick will remain private.

Posted by: Fortissimo ()
Date: May 27, 2011 05:14AM

Apollo
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/the-art-of-setting-up-home-for-diddlysquat-20110520-1ewpa.html

Ash Falkingham is back in the media this week.

I respect the fact Ash decided to leave the Jesus Christians and reclaim his life again. If the article is accurate then it appears he has also returned to University which is good to hear.

I am however disappointed to read about his latest ''activities''. I strongly oppose squatting. I feel there must be much harsher laws to oppose this practice. There has been some appalling cases in the UK surrounding this practice in recent years.

It would be good if Ash got some counseling. I think he likes attention, like McKay and similar to Roland & Sue. The whole radical activist thing...

Sources report that he even got arrested during a demonstration having to do with Climate Camp some time back. Most likely he got a fine.

[www.climatecamp.org.au]

Date: May 28, 2011 12:15AM

''A''
The member in question, let's call him "X", molested his girlfriend’s two daughters while living with them and their mother. I am not sure of his exact age at that time, he was at least 21, and he was a sexually active adult. When I was a JC member, I spent a lot of time with "X". He often went on outreach with me and my son.One time, I was on outreach with "X" , and another member named Monty. "X" had confessed to Monty that he had molested these two girls. Monty asked "X" to confess to me about two girls. The reasons that Monty had asked him to confess to me was that "X" was being extremely affectionate with my son .Monty was concerned enough that he fasted for 3 days before confronting "X" and asking him to tell me. Anyhow, at Monty's insistance, "X" confessed, and I got very upset and asked that we go right back to the base. Dave and Cherry were in town and I wanted them to know.

We talked about things with Dave and Cherry back at base. In the manner typical of pedophiles, "X" said that he hadn’t hurt the girls and had just wanted to make them feel good. He also said that he had molested them while they were sleeping. (At the time it sounded like it had only happened once but in later discussion he admitted to inappropriately touching them more than once.)

In the discussion, Cherry was very helpful, she jumped on "X"s comments about making the girls feel good and told him that was NOT right or acceptable. Dave’s attitude wasn’t what I expected it to be. He felt that Monty, Cherry and I were over reacting. He also said that he didn’t think Monty should have asked "X" to confess to me. A few people had noticed that "X"'s behaviour towards my son was inappropriate. Cherry even said that even though nothing serious had happened yet...she felt that things were heading that way.

This all occurred just a short time before I was scheduled to leave my children at the base and go to help someone who was donating a kidney. I was concerned about "X" being there with my children when I was out of town. So, "X" was asked to leave the base for the whole time that I was away. I am not sure that I would have been afforded this consideration if Cherry wouldn't have been there. I'm pretty sure it was her idea that he leave while I was away.

Dave mentioned in his post, leader's who were discussing the issue. Well, I was the leader in the US base at that time. I was not only involved but I instigated the discussions.The discussions that I was party to were more to do with the issue of me being "overly protective" of my children, though. I think a few emails went back and forth between Dave and "X" as some sort of "counseling". It was also suggested, I think by Cherry, that "X" play with the dog more instead of being affectionate with my son. I am not aware of any other "therapy" being offered to "X".

Also, within weeks of the problem coming to light, Dave insisted that my son move out of the "family" bedroom that we had and into one of the "guys" rooms. I didn't want my son, who was 6 at the time, to sleep in a room with grown men. Especially after finding out about "X"'s past. Dave, in his usual manner, pushed and pushed on the subject. I even left the community with my kids for a couple of days, without permission, because I was so upset. This particular grievance ended up being "witnessed' by two women who had been in the group a long time. They tried to be sensitive, but in the end agreed with Dave that I was just being overly protective and my son should sleep in a room with the guys. I remember one of them saying, about the incident with "X" and the girls, that they probably weren't damaged seeing as they were sleeping.

It is clear to me from the above post, as well as others on this site, that Dave continues to be a hypocritical liar! He knows what happened and yet wants to belittle me and label me an "over sensitive" mother. I make no apologies. Parents are meant to protect their children. I'll go ahead and admit it now... I feed and clothe them too.

BTW, I have talked with my children and it seems that nothing of a sexual nature happened to them in the group.Thank God! In my mind, this does not excuse Dave's lack of concern for children inside and outside of the group.

Is it any wonder that we have issues trusting ''X'' to confess ALL to the police?

The man has a history of lying. Initially he claimed he had he hadn’t hurt the girls and had ''only'' wanted to make them feel ''good'' but he then later admitted that he had also abused them while they were sleeping. This was clearly abuse on a much greater scale than McKay's minimizing version. Here it is again...

Dave
X is someone who totally volunteered feelings of guilt about something that had happened years before he joined the JCs, when he was a teenager (briefly touching a child inappropriately while she was sleeping and briefly touching her sister while playing with her a few days later

How, in the space of a few years, can it possibly go from a clear case of child abuse to two children being ''briefly'' touched?

What does ''briefly'' touched even mean?

A child abuser does not ''briefly'' touch a child when they are sleeping because he wants to make them feel ''good''. ''X'' was abusing these children for sexual pleasure.

The warning signs were there when ''X'' claimed he didn't want to hurt the girls and had only wanted to make them feel ''good''.

The fact Alf fasted for three days shows how concerned he was.

''X'' is an extremely dangerous man and so too is Dave McKay and all the other JCs who have shamefully covered this up.

It sickens me to see Dave trying to minimize this. He's even tried to pass it off as a one off incident. It's equally sickening to see people like Blackhat claim it to be a weird stage of ''adolescence''. When people like Dave and Blackhat minimize the child abuse they are not helping ''X'' and they are most definitely not protecting the safety of children.

The children of ''A'' may not be aware of any abuse but I imagine if you asked the same question to the children of ''X's'' former girlfriend they may give the same answer. How could you possibly remember if you were sleeping at the time?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2011 12:18AM by Apollo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.