Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: May 12, 2011 08:10PM

Stoic
Hmmmm.... the Jesus Christian site is down.

And still down. I recall Dave saying something about pulling the whole web site, if he could, but I thought he was talking about Takatifu Gardens.

Now that the JC web site has been down for 2 days, I think maybe he was referring to that?. Unless of course, he just doesn't have the skill to get his own web site (his legacy from the dissolution?) back up and running....?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 12, 2011 10:12PM

Yes I thought it was only a reference to Takitafu Gardens as well, Blackhat.....but if not (only that)...

....then I guess it may be counted as a blessing, formerly in disguise...

...the OTHER possibility, open to conjecture, is that he can no longer even afford to keep his web site up and running...if so, in the meantime then, he'll just have to rummage through the yellowing photographs from the cruise and content himself with reminiscing.....

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: May 13, 2011 02:05AM

Dave's shrinking bank balance may unfortunately lead to one of his victims/followers ''taking one for the team''. So who'll be next for the operating table?

There's more to Takatifu Gardens than meets the eye. In the matter of a week we've witnessed Dave frantically distancing the cult from ownership of the operation in Shinyalu, closing down the Takatifu website and now closing down the JCs forum. All this has happened shortly after concerns were vented on this forum.

Dave may try to relinquish responsibility but the pictures don't lie. The pictures previously available on the Takatifu website clearly shows who was running the operation.

I hate to think what this sick man is hiding. I sincerely hope we do not have another ''Bruce'' on our hands but with this cult anything is possible. I'm almost certain that if there was any child abuse in Kenya it would most likely be covered up.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: May 13, 2011 07:39AM

'Hmmmm.... the Jesus Christian site is down.'

Its no longer even listed in a web search, where it used to come up in pole position:

[www.google.co.uk]

although there is an interesting snippet from a blogposter who is chagrined that he and others were bamboozled into appearing in the JC's film 'The Tyrant Within' without being told it was JC propaganda. You have to consider what The Tyrant Without is up to also, mate, in the old as well as the New World Order:

[hpanwo.blogspot.com]

Date: May 13, 2011 08:57AM

That is of course a valid concern, Apollo....although I'm more hopeful that only thing that the sick old man is hiding these days....IS a "sick, old man"!

I imagine that "X" is not re-offending (given that he will be being watched like a hawk)...any, other newer members that they AGAIN fall to vet or adequately supervise, would be more the worry in my opinion....denial of the "systematic failure" that led to Bruce, is the issue really, I think.

...and the thought that they might need to "hock off" more organs (can't see how it could be a kidney...there must be precious few of those left!)

Date: May 13, 2011 03:07PM

Stoic
'Hmmmm.... the Jesus Christian site is down.'

Its no longer even listed in a web search, where it used to come up in pole position:

What this also means is this forum now has hundreds of broken links which lead nowhere.

Date: May 13, 2011 03:11PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
That is of course a valid concern, Apollo....although I'm more hopeful that only thing that the sick old man is hiding these days....IS a "sick, old man"!

I imagine that "X" is not re-offending (given that he will be being watched like a hawk)...any, other newer members that they AGAIN fall to vet or adequately supervise, would be more the worry in my opinion....denial of the "systematic failure" that led to Bruce, is the issue really, I think.

...and the thought that they might need to "hock off" more organs (can't see how it could be a kidney...there must be precious few of those left!)

Bruce managing to abuse a minimum of 18 children whilst being ''highly supervised'' hardly fills me with confidence, sadly.

Protecting the ''brand'' will always take priority.

Date: May 13, 2011 10:09PM

The website for the JCs (money laundering?) operation in Kenya can once again be located.

[takatifugardens.atspace.org]

Date: May 13, 2011 10:19PM

[www.gapyear.com]

hiya, ive been looking for volunteer work for ages for next summer when i will be 17
for most volunteer things u have to be 18
but i found a centre called Takatifu Gardens in Kenya that is willing to let me volunteer next summer, i think u work with children, and its free, all i need is parental permission

hope it helped xx

Such an accommodating bunch aren't they. Always willing to go that extra mile for the youth of today!

Just please don't tell mummy and daddy that you may return home accompanied by two older men with the intention of clearing out your piggy bank and forsaking all to ''God''. They do have a habit of overreacting these parents...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2011 10:19PM by Apollo.

Date: May 14, 2011 02:05AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2011 02:15AM by Apollo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.