Current Page: 36 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: December 18, 2012 08:22AM

Since all cards are on deck: let me enlighten you all a little more...
* THIS IS NOT SLANDER*
Mr. Ringnald talks about how the Methodist think they are better than everybody but he goes over to their courtyard and shoots his basketball.

I had to be at work this mornng at 9 a.m. but I supposedly told them they weren't welcomed at my Grandmohter's.... When I left I didnt even see anyone of Y'ALL!! Nor do I speak or wave at any of you!!! Lies!!!!! I cannot stand a Liar... a liar and a thief go hand in hand!!!!! But, the next time you see the Gran's you may want to thank her as she is what kept me from coming across the street with your little print off's!!!! SMH
(shaking my head)!!!!!!

Now, the Lord is going to hold my Gran responsible for my actions!!!! I don't know what Lord you all worship but my Lord is going to hold me accountable for my sins and YOU (each as Indivduals) for yours!!

And, because a friend that works for the Sheriff's Office stopped by one night that meant I called the "law" on the partyers that had already moved!!!! No, I thought it was going to necessary due to the activity I saw and the profanity. An 84 yr old lady does not have to listen to such! Nor does she need to be upset because of your B.S.

I really don't care who is linked to who or why you are interested in them: but know this I absorb everything w/ my eyes and ears! And, I call your bluff!!! You wanna "meet" - lets get it on - email me...

Reminder: this is not slander..... if ANYTHING it's hear say!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: senhome ()
Date: December 18, 2012 09:56AM

A few different cards to add to the deck:

Here is a report pertaining to my son, who still resides in Wells TX, as a member of "the church of Wells". Here is the truth, so that others may know the truth:

My son works on their crew that is doing landscaping and clean-up (Green Texas Lawn and Landscape ... AKA,Trudeau Tree Service). He has posted 4 ads on Craigslist, for the purpose of attracting customers for their business. They do demolition and debris hauling in Wells and the surrounding communities.

According to my son, this group is also involved with “gold shops” located in other towns (nearby to Wells, I assume), and I assume they buy/sell gold and silver coins (and other valuables). My son did not explain all that they do ... he only mentioned these shops, and I think he has helped at those shops, also.

I'm sure you know the group operates a grocery store in Wells. My son works in that place of business, sometimes.

My son has a Facebook page. He never had one before he went to TX, and he seemed opposed to having one. Now, after he took up residence with them in Wells, TX, he has his own FB page and he has many FB friends. I pray the godly ones among his FB friends will pray for his deliverance from the clutches of his peers who deceive him in Wells.

My son has been bold to preach ‘their doctrine’ to us, over the phone ... he began to do so after he ‘got saved’ ('saved' according to their group's standards), several months ago. Until that time, he seemed confused, as he spoke with us on the phone. Recently, his calls to us have stopped. He fails to answer my emails sent to him recently.

These things are revealed so that you can know some facts. The facts represented here are true. My comments are sincere. I maintain a humble opinion of myself. I am an earthen vessel, and that is all. My intentions are pure. My motive is to help and warn. If you are not from the Wells group, and if you are visiting this forum today, then you might be here to look into what things we know about the group in Wells, TX ... these who call themselves "the church of Wells". I want the truth to be known to you, our visitor.

I pray for God’s light to shine in the darkness existing within the walls of "the church of Wells" compound.

And by the way, just to keep my stance clear for the record, I do not consider them (at the Wells compound) as a true church, so I often call them “the group in Wells”. A true church teaches sound doctrine. A true church receives God’s blessings. A true church eminates the love of the Lord Jesus Christ (and the world will know the church by their love). A true church will have elders who are in proper subjection to God’s prophets (see I Corinthians). A true church pursues proper respect for all elders, including those who are outside their local flock. A true church will welcome non-believers and believers from other churches to come worship the true and living God with them. A true church is being built up unto the stature and fullness of Christ Jesus. A true church has the fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5 and Philippians 1:11) being very evident among them. I fail to see these things being evident in my son, nor in his cohorts from that group in Wells.

I'm with you, Chris99. It is not slander. It is truth being exposed. The apostle Paul exposed Hymenaeus and Alexander (1 Tim. 1:20), Phygellus and Hermogenes (2 Tim. 1:15), Hymenaeus and Philetus (2 Tim. 2:17), Demas (2 Tim. 4:10), and Alexander the coppersmith (2 Tim. 4:14-15). Why? Because they posed danger to the dear children of God, and Paul cared about God's dear children. I'm with Paul; I care in the same way.

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: December 18, 2012 11:25AM

Chris99- way to go. I love your strength. I wonder how the group justifies terrorizing your grandmother. Really, boys? Of course they are slandering you. Its what they do if you question their brand of religion. They try to shift the attention from their wicked and deceitful ways by pointing out things that 'outsiders' say against the group. Not really a new strategy, school bullies have been doing this for a long time. You aren't alone, I got a 5 page write up on their web page` who doesn't love a good tabloid story. Anyway stand firm. The One True God, who loves us and desires a relationship with us so much that He sent His only son to die for us so that we could be reconciled to Him ( no begging or pleading required, just faith in a God that loves you) -, just thought I would share a little truth. Anyway, be assured that He knows all that is going on and will shine a light into the darkness when He says it is time. Keep your grandmother covered in prayer and I will certainly be praying a hedge of protection around her and her home.

Darkness will not prevail against the light. The battle is over. The victory is secure. Praise God!

Oh, to whoever is monitoring this blog from the group-tell Justin that we love and miss Him very much and that he is welcome back home at any time, no apologies required.

Date: December 18, 2012 11:34AM

Justin07 - I have been through a lot - I have no other choice but to be strong! When i went through my divorce I was told what doesnt kill you makes you stronger!!! I'm a tough bird and will/can argue with a fence post from daylight to dark...

The battle isn't ours said Little David
Lord it's Thine I am in your favor
We are giving it to You for we know what not to do
** my favorite song**

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: December 18, 2012 11:36AM

AMEN

Posted by: His Star ()
Date: December 18, 2012 12:30PM

senhome
A few different cards to add to the deck:

I'm with you, Chris99. It is not slander. It is truth being exposed. The apostle Paul exposed Hymenaeus and Alexander (1 Tim. 1:20), Phygellus and Hermogenes (2 Tim. 1:15), Hymenaeus and Philetus (2 Tim. 2:17), Demas (2 Tim. 4:10), and Alexander the coppersmith (2 Tim. 4:14-15). Why? Because they posed danger to the dear children of God, and Paul cared about God's dear children. I'm with Paul; I care in the same way.

Thank you Senhome!!!! Why do they keep saying slander??? You cant get blood out of a turnip!!

Posted by: 4everfaithful ()
Date: December 19, 2012 04:28AM

justin07
Oh, to whoever is monitoring this blog from the group-tell Justin that we love and miss Him very much and that he is welcome back home at any time, no apologies required.

Ditto for Brett and Suzanne

Posted by: Aegonis3 ()
Date: December 20, 2012 12:13AM

I'm not sure why or how me and Hytho posting about language and how our friends in Wells are utilizing their speech is cause for concern. The way he was posting, he is the LAST person I would expect to be an undercover member. It was an educated discussion that, I believe, contributed to the overall understanding of the group. I even included tips regarding how WE can use our language to build bridge the divide between us and our loved ones. Would a confederate members do that here? No.

The Church of Wells would call me "high minded" for my academic pursuits. I would respond to this by saying that we are commanded to love God with our minds. We are to desire wisdom. If my pursuit of education and desire to apply it to matters of faith and love is "high-minded" and "sinful" - then I am guilty as charged.

I've received PMs asking me if I am an undercover member of Wells. I assure you, I'm not. You may check my record here, with other members, and on other message boards. I was even extensively cited in Wells' open rebukes. Let's not turn this into a metaphorical witch-hunt. If the conversation stays positive, educated, loving, and prayerful, truthfully I don't care if the Church of Wells reads it. In fact, I welcome it! They should know that their loved ones are engaging in positive dialogue.

Senhome, I appreciate the detailed update. I wonder if their businesses are still "for profit" businesses or are now declared part of the church and exempt from certain rules. Does someone in the group know how to legally run and support multiple companies? Did they transfer ownership to one entity owned by the church? (Much like the Mormon Church's investment holdings.) I've always wondered about the education and business experience of the members since many are either young or from bible college.

Chris99, though I (and others) appreciate your strength in proclaiming your feelings related to your experience, please provide supporting evidence. Your statements could, in fact, be interpreted as slanderous when you make blanket, unfounded statement like "Get a real job" and "get off welfare." Though these things may be rooted in truth, they will only add fuel to the fire. Our job is to make sure our friends and family remember that they are loved; statements like that only increase the gap between us.

Date: December 20, 2012 12:22AM

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech.....

Opposition to the ratification of the Constitution was partly based on the Constitution's lack of adequate guarantees for civil liberties. To provide such guarantees, the First Amendment (along with the rest of the Bill of Rights) was submitted to the states for ratification on September 25, 1789, and adopted on December 15, 1791.

Date: December 20, 2012 12:28AM

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution is the part of the United States Bill of Rights that protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, along with the rest of the Bill of Rights.

Current Page: 36 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.