Current Page: 35 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: His Star ()
Date: December 18, 2012 01:56AM

This is east texas... we can have freezing weather one day and pretty warm the next... it rarely snows here. We get iced over more than it snows!

Aegonis3
Hi Justin07,

I'm not so sure that the enemy is changing our accents, but that's an interesting hypothesis. ;)

I was following up on the news about Keyes and THOUGHT I read that the funeral was in Washington. In the videos on their site, it's snowing... Does it snow in Wells?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 18, 2012 02:18AM

They talk about how Wells is full of drugs and the devil, yet they brought a serial killer to our little town. But, at that point they put all the citizens at risk - oh yeah that's right they came to save us!

I pray that the Lord intervenes... returns the little ones to their grandparents/family and removes this group from my hometown. The town is not big enough for them and the chaos/drama. This is a country/redneck place where we don't take to kindly to someone telling us we are living wrong/going to hell.

I realize these are people and they have feelings. But, really they are so brainswashed that they are not able to think for themselves. It's almost like they are soldiers (they are instructed on what/how to do).
One made the remark that there were some people in town, but he could make one phone call and have some MEAN people here within 30 minutes! Really?? Many people have said they have come to start a war!

I know Law Enforcement has been called on them several times here lately! But, really they aren't breaking any laws so there is not much we can do.

Top of the day to y'all!!!

Posted by: senhome ()
Date: December 18, 2012 03:35AM

His Star: A member from the Wells group threatened to have MEAN people come to hurt people visiting Wells, because these visitors were antagonizing the YMBBA members? Did I understand you correctly?

I appreciate all they you do. Keep up the good work.

Date: December 18, 2012 04:22AM

Oops.

I appreciate what you do. Keep up the good work of exposing things.

Date: December 18, 2012 04:50AM

Not Visitors! Townfolk!
some of the people they push themselves on - fire back! One of the guys was telling how mean some of the peeps of the community were - and that with a phone call he could have meaner people here in no time!!!! YAK! YAK! YAK!

It's really funny in a way!!! They are running nothing but their mouths!!! ;)

senhome
His Star: A member from the Wells group threatened to have MEAN people come to hurt people visiting Wells, because these visitors were antagonizing the YMBBA members? Did I understand you correctly?

I appreciate all they you do. Keep up the good work.

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: December 18, 2012 05:00AM

I haven't been commenting too much lately but still watch very closely. I just want to say publicly that yes, we have had people comment on this thread that were probably members of the group in Wells. I will be the first to admit that I have grown very suspicious of anyone new and I also have developed a tendency to accuse first. Being constantly suspicious is not a good feeling. If we are only posting what we have personally experienced from our family/friends, then we should have nothing to fear. Fear is what they want us to feel. Fear is crippling. Fear is used to control. Yes, I ask how a person is affiliated to this thread and I am pretty guarded in my responses until I feel like I can trust that person. Hythlodaeus is asking legitimate questions, some of which I have wondered about but didn't have the courage to ask for fear of reprisal. His observations have been helpful to me...allowed me to "see" things from a different perspective and has also offered some very wise steps we should take in a couple of different areas. The advice has been helpful. I, for one, appreciate the input.

Date: December 18, 2012 06:31AM

OK, good. The input from Hyth. could be useful in some sense, and yes, it addresses some things about language that I have noticed at the YMBBA website.

I’m not here to start trouble. I am committed to living in the sphere of the Truth. III John 4 clearly implies we should live that way. I urge you all to live that way. Especially if you claim to know God, and if you claim to worship Him, you should live that way.

You know who you are, if you post deceitfully here on this thread. Lots of users on this forum are not decievers. My message to deceivers is this: Stop trying to deceive people. It’s against the rules of the forum.

I did not accuse directly, by identifying specific ones who post here. Any who have righteous cause (in God’s eyes) to use this forum should post within the sphere of the truth. God’s children trust God to protect them and guide them. If by faith you post comments here, then you are protected by Almighty God.

Pharisees seemed to use language that is like unto what is seen at YMBBA.org. Jesus said some harsh things to the Pharisees. He saw their heart, and He asks His dear children to wisely discern what is offered to us. I'm not opposed to using King James wording as I phrase my messages (written or oral). I don't limit my vocabulary to King James words. I read the KJV, inspite of the fact it contains some translation errors. Other versions seem to have bigger problems. The ones who act a certain way to show they are 'holier than thou' are what Jesus called 'hypocrites', and ones who act the way they do because God's Spirit urged them to do so are His obedient children. Both types may look similar. God looks on the heart.

You are going to be better at discerning when you constantly keep reading God's Word, so read it regularly, and take His Words into your heart. You are going to act according to faith as you truly draw near to God. Do not neglect to pray for wisdom, and do not neglect the duty of heeding God's commands. Doing these, we can make a difference, both here on this forum and in our local neighborhoods. That is my advice.

Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: December 18, 2012 06:55AM

This message for YMBBA! more so for, Joy and Ryan Ringnald!
Print all the posts off - call them what you will. I am sorry you think it is SLANDER - it's not. It's the truth! If you don't want it exposed then keep it to yourself. I have the RIGHT to say or feel however I wish! My Grandfather, Father, Cousin and Significant Other served in the military to PROTECT MY FREEDOM!!
Running and tattling on me is CHIDLISH/IMMATURE/UNCALLED FOR. i am asking you to leave my GRANDMOTHER alone. She has no SAY or CONTROL in what I type or say!
Write this down:
Y'all are on my last nerve!
You are trying to control me - HELLO!!! I am not a part of y'all. Just because you live in the same town as I do; does not entitle YOU to confront me.
My nice gloves are coming off.
Get a REAL JOB!
Get off WELFARE!
& Get a LIFE preferably in another town/state/country.

Can you read between the lines here??

senhome
Oops.

I appreciate what you do. Keep up the good work of exposing things.

Posted by: Hythlodaeus ()
Date: December 18, 2012 07:05AM

Why are you here? Looking for information on Church of Wells.

Are you involved with YMBBA? No. I'm a very very very long way from Texas. In fact, not in the contiguous United States. However, even if I lived next door, neither the Church of Wells nor "You Must Be Born Again" would appeal to me from any perspective - spiritual or physical.

This thread is about problems with YMBBA. I didn't realize there were pre-established rules and an agenda. I read the entire thread and didn't see restricted topics anywhere. I think ALL information and dialogue is good. The more information you have, the more questions you think of, and the more complete the dossier.
I've been sensitive, careful and polite. I've communicated with some via PM. If there's something specific that anyone objects to, I'd like to just simply know that in a straightforward way. It goes without saying that I will at all times take direction from forum moderators.
I'm a guest on a forum created and hosted by Rick Ross. I appreciate that he provides this and I've been reading his material since he started this website. I posted years ago and have no idea what my "handle" was. It was on an Amway/MLM-related thread. I also read Margaret Singer.

What problems do you specifically see as problems at YMBBA? What in your opinion is wrong with YMBBA?
I have many thoughts and can't answer this in a few sentences. I know little about YMBBA/Church of Wells or the individuals who started this sect and its various manifestations. I'm fascinated. Trying to figure out if they are well-intended and just very young, or if it's a very sophisticated confidence game and cult. Withholding judgement until I know more, have real information about their belief system and intentions to evaluate.

The death of the baby represents children who are subject to arbitrary whims of controlling adults and not important enough to merit good decisions. Pawns in control games who bear the greatest burden for adult machinations and have no voice and no rescue.

As a member of society, it IS my business to know about this stuff and participate in shining light into dark corners.

Anyway. You all have a great day.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 18, 2012 07:17AM

Hythlodaeus:

Still don't see what your purpose is here.

Why are you specifically interested in the Church of Wells or YMBBA?

How do these groups directly affect you personally to the extent that you decided to post here?

Current Page: 35 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.