Current Page: 21 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: July 25, 2012 01:40AM

@ Hope - I am glad you have been reunited with your family! I am sorry they had you believing that you were not worthy of our Father!

@ senhome... which website? can you PM me?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: senhome ()
Date: July 25, 2012 03:15AM

Correction ... for the sake of clarity.

On the Wells Texas group's website home page, which is: www.youmustbebornagain.org, you find a link to Cory James Art.

His art is not on their website. Only the link to his art is on their site. I was wrong to imply his art is on their website. Please forgive me.

The presence of that link implies they have Cory's permission to post the link on www.youmustbebornagain.org
The presence of that link implies they support Cory's website and his art.
The presence of that link implies they agree with the values and hidden messages depicted in Cory's art.

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: July 25, 2012 03:35AM

Cory's cousin is Sean Morris, one of the elders. I believe it is Cory and his wife, Ashley, who are running the grocery store. Probably just a matter of time before his murals show up in and on the store...he has done some murals at a ministry in Houston.

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: July 25, 2012 07:23AM

Hope-Praise God! Thank you so much for posting. It means a lot to read about someone getting out and away from this group. I pray that our Father continues to reveal His truth to you. He loves you completely and unconditionally. I am so proud of you for being strong enough to listen to the voice of truth and leave the church. If you ever need prayer for anything be sure to post here. Through all of this we have certainly learned how important it is for Christians to be united. On a different note, is there any advise that you could give us in regards to our loved ones?

Posted by: lmtrejo ()
Date: July 25, 2012 08:20AM

@hope thank you so much for the information.

Posted by: ChildofGod ()
Date: July 25, 2012 09:21AM

Hope - thank you for posting! The Lord of the Universe loves you! You are forgiven, if you have given your life to Jesus! Don't let anyone tell you any different! I know your family loves having you back. God bless you!

Posted by: jasmine ()
Date: July 25, 2012 09:47AM

Hope, thank you for that info! What joy for your parents to be reunited with you! Thank the Lord your eyes were opened to see the truth. There is always hope in God!

Posted by: Bobo The Echo ()
Date: July 25, 2012 12:11PM

Ashley is the one that checked me out the day I went to the store.

Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: July 25, 2012 01:57PM

Bobo: may i ask what you purchased? Will you continue to buy from them?

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: July 25, 2012 07:46PM

Good morning everyone. A friend of mine made a suggestion regarding 'us' and I think it could be really powerful. He thought that it would be a great idea if we agree on a time to all be praying and fasting together. What do you think? I dont know if this weekend works for most of us but maybe we could start with it. Either Sat or Sunday or both? I think being united in prayer and fasting, not just for our loved ones caught in Texas, but for anything that the Lord puts on our hearts, would be powerful. Let me know what you think.

Current Page: 21 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.