Current Page: 25 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: August 19, 2012 04:39AM

Hi Chris99- way to go. So you must be speaking the truth or they wouldn't be so upset. Stand strong. Truth will triumph.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Peggygiles ()
Date: August 22, 2012 04:03AM

I am doing some research on this cult, members of this cult, Autumnrose Keyes, Hosanna Keyes and Heidi Keyes, are members as far as I can tell, and their family member Israel Keyes is accused of murder in Alaska. He was arrested in Lufkin after attending the wedding of his sisters Autumnrose & Hosanna on March 11, 2012. He has been charged with murder in the Samantha Koenig case in alaska and also is suspect in the Bill & Lorranne Currier case in VT. we think he is a serial killer. I was hoping some of you down in texas might know how often he visited there, and if you have any unsloved murders or missing that may have happened when he was in the area. Also weather or not any of the towns people may have met him. We have a facebook page set up looking for information, it is "Have you ever met Israel Keyes? Possible serial killer" please visit the page and look at the pictures of this guy, spread them around town and in your area. you can communicate with us though the page or though this forum. Thank you.

Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: August 23, 2012 06:43AM

Will take look at the fb page - thank you for info , please keep us posted!!!!

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: September 06, 2012 09:35PM

They have posted a new letter on the YMBBA. org website. More GARBAGE!! Not sure if anyone knows, but the autopsy results are back. KTRE.com has a broadcast about them. A heart defect that would have required a simple surgery to fix. Something that would have been detected during normal prenatal care. Deuteronomy 18: 20-22 "But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death. You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?" IF WHAT A PROPHET PROCLAIMS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD DOES NOT TAKE PLACE OR COME TRUE, THAT IS A MESSAGE THE LORD HAS NOT SPOKEN. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. DO NOT be afraid of him." Con men selling snake oil in the disguise of sweet koolaid.

Date: September 06, 2012 11:57PM

Amen! This is not the first time the elders have spoken (prophesied) of their own will. There have been other times when things have been predicted that have not happened. (earthquakes, comets ) Lucky for them they don't live in old testament times or they would no longer live! I don't even bother reading the website, I can get the same kind of twisted lies, mis-information and prideful boasting listening to the re-election coverage.
Stay strong family and friends, the One True God is moving in a mighty way. His truth will be known and His will done. He loves our deceived children even more than we do. His word states that He came to set the captives free, and they will be free indeed! All glory, honor and praise be to God!

Date: September 07, 2012 12:43AM

Amen and amen!

Date: September 11, 2012 11:07AM

Hi everyone, so I was down in Wells over Labor day weekend for a visit. It was really nice to spend time with my son and meet his new wife. They are very sweet together. The visit was a bit shorter than I had hoped. We went to the IHOP for brunch and after a couple of hours they walked out. Apparently, my son didn't like my line of questioning. (not really a surprise) The oppression and deception continue, but God is good and His promises can be trusted. It was hard to see my son in such a state of unhappiness. Somewhere, along the way they have lost the joy of the Lord. I'm sure self-imposed poverty and suffering and a determination not to enjoy any of the blessings the Lord has provided is not what God meant when He said that we shouldn't be surprised if we suffer for our faith. God gives each of us special qualities and gifts so that through the power of His Holy Spirit we can fulfill His unique will for each of our lives. For some reason, the leaders of the group are afraid to let each member live up to their individual potential as a unique child of Gods. (Perhaps, whoever is monitoring this site could answer that one).
As always, stay strong, and be sure that the God who knows the number of hairs on our children's heads will bring them back within His will in His way.

Date: September 11, 2012 07:39PM

So glad you got to see your son and meet his wife. Almost a little disappointed that it didn't end well but not really surprised, I guess. We can just keep praying. I'm sure that all of you have come to the realization that prayer is the only weapon we have for our children at this point.

Do any of you read the Liberty for Captives blog? He has been writing an 8 part series on mind control using the book, "The Heresy of Mind Control" by Stephen Martin. I ordered the book so I could mark it up and read it over and over. If you want to order it, go to his website, www.recognizeheresy.com. This young man works for Wellspring Retreat and Resource Center...a rehab center for those coming out of a cult. It's some great info.

Be strong and courageous. Don't be discouraged. He is working out His perfect will. God's promises can never fail to be accomplished...we must patiently wait as He continues to do what must be done to break this group. "I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that He is able..."

Posted by: worriedmother ()
Date: September 11, 2012 10:00PM

I am new to this forum. I have read all 25 pages of it and there but for the Grace of God go I.Your story is my story. My daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren are part of this group.

I am distraught over what is going on and my biggest fear is that my daughter and her husband will do something to get themselves in trouble and my grandchildren will be taken from them without my knowledge.

Does anyone have a contact name or number I can get a hold of to alert me if something like that happens? Do we as grandparents have any rights? Are our grandchildren going to school? Is anyone monitoring them?

Sorry, as you can tell, I'm a little disjointed. This has been very hard on my family. My daughter and I use to talk every week, now I haven't heard her voice in months and when I do it's not the loving daughter I knew. I WANT HER/THEM BACK!

You all talk about praying them back to us... there are a lot of us, why can't we do something in mass?

My strength and courage are waning. But this forum has at least given me a glimpse that I'm not alone, besides God of course.

Date: September 12, 2012 01:53AM

Welcome worriedmother- we all know the pain of what you are going through, be assured that we are in community prayer for all who are caught in this group. We did a weekend prayer and fast a little bit ago and if at any time you feel the Lord is leading you to ask us to do that again, just let us know. We know how important it is for us to stand united against the evil that is currently deceiving our family and friends. Do not give up on communicating with your daughter, send her pictures notes, texts whatever, it is so important to continue to provide information that is not tainted by lies, deceit and hidden agendas. I don't think Wells has a police department, but certainly there is a sheriff's department responsible for the town. Do a google search and then call them, explain the situation and ask that they put your name and information down as an emergency contact. They are aware of the group and the controversy surrounding it. You can private message any of us if you want to share something with a few but not necessarily here, the elders monitor this site so don't share anything you don't want them to read. The group lives under a spirit of tremendous fear (which we know does not come from God). They try to limit and control any outside info from getting to the members, they try to say it is for their 'protection' and to preserve the 'purity' of the group, but we know that the 'father of lies' never wants the truth revealed and will do whatever he can to prevent the true love of God from being known. But never loose heart, we know how this ends, our God will set the captives free, truth will be known and our children will return to their first love. Praise God! Stand strong my friend, Sue

Current Page: 25 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.