Current Page: 80 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 04, 2012 03:37PM

[jesuschristians.com]

Anita has asked me to post this in response to McKay's recent article ''Why Distribute Literature?''.

Anita
I am wondering if Dave's latest "call to alms" (intended pun) is to keep those distributers of his texts still in his enthrall to keep on getting out there and making doney money for him.

I think Anita is fairly accurate in her assessment.

Since the ''disbanding'' at least two of McKay's victims/followers have been spotted distributing. The days of people claiming benefits without any questions asked are long gone. The ''graduates'' are unwilling to earn an honest living so they rely on their dony money to survive.

The ''disbanding'' is nothing but a smokescreen. The small disbanded ''groups'' are still Jesus Christians, in all but name. Each ''group'' will still share a joint bank account which McKay has access to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 05, 2012 08:18PM

"Call to Alms".....What a classic! Touche, Anita! A hilarious play on words....still as sharp as ever, there!

....while I don't dispute that we need to "watch developments" ....I am returning to my earlier theory that the "disbanding" is in fact McKay washing his hands of those for whom he no longer has any useful purpose....(i.e. McKay wanted to "disband"...but virtually no else wanted to)...so I venture that it is "real".

(As you remark Apollo, the "money trail" would always be the litmus test of whether or not McKay has retained an "interest" in proceedings....)

I venture that the JesusChristians are in a (very advanced by now) process of painful dissolution, as they reconcile themselves to the fact that their fearless leader dumped them once he had gotten his miserable cruise out of them (and was ALSO in receipt of an Australian Pension....giving him an assured income after decades of having never had to earn a penny for himself)....

....I again return to the Moderator's observation that the "proof of the pudding" will ultimately be renewed (and probably initially guilty) communication with the family and friends that they each persuaded themselves, at McKay's insistence, they needed to "discard" for the sake of the Kingdom of Heaven.....

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 07, 2012 08:26AM

[forum.culteducation.com]

"But a better example is paedophilia. Kids are not FORCED to have sex, and yet society says it is wrong. I know, I know, they are not adults. But you see, we each have our restrictions that we think makes it wrong or doesn't make it wrong. And so what we decided to experiment with is just trying to follow the rules as we honestly and humbly think God wrote them."

--Dave McKay on paedophilia

Just a reminder of who we are talking about, here...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2012 08:27AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 07, 2012 09:21PM

^^Yep, that's the man. The one and only David John McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God''). Mr McKay and his cult have been responsible for the sexual abuse of a minimum of 21 children, though it is believed that figure may be considerably higher.

Please view the below thread for more details.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: January 08, 2012 10:08AM

All that I ask is that you answer my questions David, point by point.
Then I will go away.

1. Dave says marriage is not really the preferable thing to do and that being single is somehow the better way to be. OK. So why isn't Dave single and why doesn't he seperate from Cherry?

2. Why wasn't Dave the first "JC" to give up a kidney?

3. Is there any group of Christians other than the "Jesus Christians" that Dave would consider Biblically and spiritually the equal of JCs in practice and beliefs? If so what is the name and location of that group?

4) Can you think of an instance in which you were in the wrong, or in which somebody's criticism of your behavior was valid?

5) Obviously The Jesus Christians are a controversial group to some people. Please tell me in your own words why ex-members tend to be critical of your group, and what their main objections are?

6) How do you feel about former members of your group? Have you ever sat down to speak with a former member to find out why they left? If not, why not? Does your group impose restrictions on communicating with former members?

7) Do you think that there is anything valid about what any of your critics has to say, or is anybody who questions you simply delusional? How do you account for all of the disgruntled ex-members?

8 ) Do you believe that in a given situation that the ends justify the means? Is deception allowed in certain circumstances?

Posted by: Adrian ()
Date: January 19, 2012 08:00AM

Hey, has anyone spotted the disbanded JCs lately?

Date: February 08, 2012 03:17AM

Dear Adrian,

I will reply via a PM to your enquiry, if you don't mind!

A "conversation" with McKay is akin to dialogue with Bashar Assad.

I submit the following example:

Hey ex-member from 20 years ago says,"Hi," again... 02/02/2012 23:33
Hey All,
I thought I would say Hello again to everybody and anybody on this forum. As you would understand a lot has changed in 20 years ...lol.

The other reason I thought I would come back to this site is that for two nights in a row. I have had the same recurring dream of the JC's coming back together and we are all including myself living together as a community again in a big house in the country etc. However I am not sure if it is just a figurative dream with my own sub-conscious issues playing out etc.
Getting back to the dreams each night there was still some issues that people had with each other with individual interactions and the whole new group dynamics etc and that we still had a lot of meetings to address and resolve them, even including myself where I was in the community but still felt like I was an outsider in it, as no one could relate to me on their level. Except Dave who was very patient and understanding and was trying to sincerely help resolve the issues I had...and then I would wake up... Feel free to respond anyway you feel...
Cheers Chris

[www.jesuschristians.com]

What Chris really "tells" David here is that he has a "vulnerablity".....a hankering for the good old days, that may be employed to subtly manipulate Chris....Chris is "weak" and hence there is a potential opening for McKay to re-establish a predatory relationship....THIS is what the sick mind of McKay, reads, out of Chris's endeavours to "communicate"...the actual content is otherwise of no interest to McKay in the slightest.

We observe McKay's "reply" that I have annotated with interpretations for those unfamiliar with the man...

Re: Hey ex-member from 20 years ago says,"Hi," again... 03/02/2012 00:57

Hi Chris. I hope you don't mind, but I deleted some of the personal background information. (YES We DO mind...this comment "justifying" McKays' censorship of any material that challenges him...say for example his betrayal of his own son, Kevin..failing to protest about this tells McKay he has Chris in a position of subservience) I'm being fairly heavy handed about that kind of stuff this time around, (LIE...McKay is ALWAYs "heavy handed" not just "this time" as deceitfully implied) because it can affect us as well as yourselves(LIE!...it ONLY affects McKay!) if information gets into the wrong hands, (fabricated persecution complex invented in order to falsely elicit public sympathy) and we DO have a few wrong hands feeling around for what they can find here! ("Groping" around for allegories....the old twits' mind becoming ever more dim-witted!!)

But the point you make about the Jesus Christians getting back together is interesting and worth commenting on. (...as it potentially makes McKay and his empire potentially "newsworthy" again...)

I'm quite open to the possibility that it is just symbolic, but in one way or another, as my vision of the kingdom of heaven becomes clearer, I feel like people of sincere faith all over the world are going to "come back together" sooner or later anyway. (They will and McKay, by the grace of God, won't be amongst them!) In some ways, we were never apart.(....despite meeting false, self seeking prophets like McKay! As the scripture remarks: For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Matthew 24:24)

A very flattering dream (YES, Chris....a VERY flattering dream....thank you! Kiss McKays' boots, he'll at least smile at you briefly, before kicking you in the teeth) about me being able to help you with areas where you differ from others of us; but at least as far as this forum goes, I kind of AM the point of contact. (...because that was always the one and only intention of the JesusChristians, Chris...directing attention to McKay...hence the few remaining JC's once superfluous to this cause, are no longer are welcome to contribute on the forum...after all, from McKay's perspective, the world, only need meet the "Apostle") Hopefully your experiences here will be positive and helpful in your own spiritual journey. (...and hopefully that you Chris, will hence forth perceive that kowtowing to McKay achieves not the slightest thing, other than encouraging McKay to feel that there are still souls on which he might successfully prey)

Do feel free to write to me directly (where McKay may seek to manipulate you, unseen) < fold@idl.net.au> with regard to any of the issues that you may have.

In (the fabrication that Mckay communicates in) peace and love, (in order to psychologically confuse those he addresses and hopefully prevent them seeing him for being the snake that he is)

Dave

If the Moderator will permit, I will briefly ignore the tired failings of "rumplestiltskin" McKay and otherwise continue to pray for the good people Homs and entreat God to either grant them a merciful death, or ideally rescue them from the murderous cowards employed by the increasingly fiendish Assad! May God truely act on their behalves....

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2012 03:29AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: February 08, 2012 06:58AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
If the Moderator will permit, I will briefly ignore the tired failings of "rumplestiltskin" McKay and otherwise continue to pray for the good people Homs and entreat God to either grant them a merciful death, or ideally rescue them from the murderous cowards employed by the increasingly fiendish Assad! May God truely act on their behalves....

And what to say of those poor souls who are imprisoned in North Korea? May God keep you safe out there, Mal.

North Korea Is Sending Anyone Who Didn't Mourn For Kim Jong-II To A Labor-Training Camp

Read more:
[www.businessinsider.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2012 07:03AM by zeuszor.

Date: February 08, 2012 07:59AM

Hello Malcolm,

I respect your views and I appreciate you sharing them in the private manner in which you did.

Date: February 08, 2012 08:14AM

It sounds like you are suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. I hope you have sweet dreams tonight.

Current Page: 80 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.