Current Page: 81 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: February 08, 2012 10:14PM

McKay, you sit around and you spin your little webs and you think the whole world revolves around you and your money. Well, it doesn't, Mr. McKay! In the...in the whole vast configuration of things, I'd say you were nothing but a scurvy little spider.

It's a wonderful life!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 12, 2012 05:54AM

It has been very "quiet" in North Korea for a month or so, Zeuszor....almost "too quiet". ....I suspect divisions

Date: February 12, 2012 06:21AM

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?......Is that why I continue ripping off the heads of my poor teddy bears, every time I have another or those ghastly nightmares about David McKay (that even those ever increasing
nightcaps of whisky fail to ward off)....waking myself up with my blood curdling screaming, sweating profusely, staring wide eyed into the darkness. ...is that what you mean?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2012 06:34AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: February 12, 2012 06:33AM

.....by the rivers of BABYLON!

.....there we wept, when we remembered, what we once led to believe in and hope for...

(Yet one must have the faith to be able to see beyond the pathetic deceit of McKay and those like him and continue to struggle for the realization of those important truths that we respectively hold dear... )

Date: February 12, 2012 06:48AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
It has been very "quiet" in North Korea for a month or so, Zeuszor....almost "too quiet". ....I suspect divisions

Like the North Korean regime, the McKays rely on a policy of deception, secrecy, extreme forms of control, and denial (with respect to their dealings with "outsiders") in order to maintain and support their day-to-day lives. Talk about dissonance.

Don't you agree, Mal? Speaking of secrecy, check this out:

Kim Jong (the) Un Dead

[rt.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2012 06:50AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Adrian ()
Date: February 12, 2012 11:48AM

Yes Malcolm, post traumatic stress disorder is a disease that can rear its ugly head years later. Your dreams are a good way to subconsciously resolve key issues that may be troublesome for you. I hope you haven't had any more dreams of that nature.

Date: February 14, 2012 11:01PM

Adrian
Yes Malcolm, post traumatic stress disorder is a disease that can rear its ugly head years later. Your dreams are a good way to subconsciously resolve key issues that may be troublesome for you. I hope you haven't had any more dreams of that nature.

PTSD is not a disease, in that it is not medical condition per se. It does not directly affect the physical body of the person experiencing it. I strongly resist the tendency to medicalize such conditions as trauma-related or anxiety disorders. But that's not the topic of the thread...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2012 11:08PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Adrian ()
Date: February 16, 2012 07:05AM

Hey Zeusor,

Your opinion about PTSD is just that your opinion. I was addressing my concerns regarding his dream involving," The Jesus Christians". Stop sounding so authoritative.
I have no intention of fighting with you about psychological terms.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 16, 2012 07:38AM

Please stay on topic and don't engage in personal attacks.

Date: February 16, 2012 09:09AM

Adrian
Hey Zeusor,

Your opinion about PTSD is just that your opinion. I was addressing my concerns regarding his dream involving," The Jesus Christians". Stop sounding so authoritative.
I have no intention of fighting with you about psychological terms.

It's simply a matter of fact that needs correcting, not my being authoritative. PTSD is not a disease. This is an objective fact. Dave McKay is a human toxin. That was my opinion. Have a good one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2012 09:10AM by zeuszor.

Current Page: 81 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.