Current Page: 31 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 22, 2011 08:58AM

So there was no cease and desist?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 22, 2011 08:59AM

No, that was a fiction. She had me under duress. I wrote that just to get her to shut up and leave me alone.

Date: August 22, 2011 09:02AM

Do you have any idea what all that stuff from ''Oerlikon'' was about?

Date: August 22, 2011 09:04AM

No further comment about her.

Nick ought to pull the plug on that joke of a forum of his, either that or he ought to moderate it more closely. It's just a nexus for trolls and nutcases as it is now. "No moderation or intervention" just doesn't work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 09:05AM by zeuszor.

Date: August 22, 2011 09:18AM

What steps do you think Nick should take?

Personally I think he needs a moderator. Mal would be a good shout.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 09:24AM by Apollo.

Date: August 22, 2011 09:50AM

Apollo
What steps do you think Nick should take?

Personally I think he needs a moderator. Mal would be a good shout.

IMO, Nick should either moderate his silly forum better or else take it offline. The hospital ward/support group model does not work as it is now.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 09:52AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 22, 2011 03:53PM

' I wrote that just to get her to shut up and leave me alone.'

There are far simpler ways to accomplish that than incriminating yourself needlessly.

Date: August 22, 2011 07:11PM

Stoic
' I wrote that just to get her to shut up and leave me alone.'

There are far simpler ways to accomplish that than incriminating yourself needlessly.

Yeah, I regret that decision. It was, at the time, the quickest and easiest way to get her to shut up. She is vicious, that woman.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 07:11PM by zeuszor.

Date: August 22, 2011 09:34PM

I've dug into the archives and discovered that what I am saying now is a fairly natural progression of what I was saying fifteen years ago.

David J. McKay

Thank you for the link there, Apollo

What David was claiming he said 15 years ago (when he was at a loss to explain to the public at large, why after AN ALREADY EARLIER 15 year period, he was still unable to attract significant numbers of members to his empire) is of course none other that what BERG had been saying almost 30 years earlier again...."He" was saying as much (i.e. imitating Berg) when I was a member in the early 80's.....the "Christians" (as we were then) were only small, because we didn't compromise on the "call" of God...larger organizations "succeeded" numerically as they compromised the message of the Cross...(although he still held out hope then of becoming at least as "numerically successful as the COG's)

(The Kingdom of God cometh not with observation...Luke 17:21...as it consists of individual spiritual purity, not organizational credentials....may well be a "noble idea"......but it most certainly is NOT the result of the cogitations of McKays puny mind)

David J(ackass) McKay, AGAIN, plagiarizing the thoughts of others that he then attempts to pass off as his own, in that empty braying of his, that he persists inflicting on the world about him...

What a Godless FRAUD, the man is!

Date: August 22, 2011 10:29PM

We now know Sisi has lied about the cease and desist. I suspect that isn't all she's lied about. Sisi's story just doesn't quite add up. I think she's lying when she claims she's a middle aged woman who is married to a lawyer and has two kids.

Would someone in that position seriously consider giving up her husband and kids to join Dave McKay's cult?

She tries to play the victim as far the Denise Matteau saga goes. I don't think she's as innocent as she makes out. Any time Yasmin or Blackhat have asked her to produce evidence that Denise has been doing all these nasty things to her she has failed to do so. It may just be one big game to her. The constant photoshop's would suggest exactly that. She certainly goes out of her way to stir it up again whenever Denise goes quiet. Surely if someone was phoning your house at all hours then you'd simply report it to police? It wouldn't be hard for the police to track Denise Matteau. The last thing you'd do is go on the internet and stir it all up again.

I've noticed she and Glenn appear to have a very strong bond. They are both very protective of each other. If you ask Glenn about Sisi he goes all quiet. I find that suspicious as he has a lot to say about almost everyone else. It's even been reported that it was Glenn who brought Sisi on the scene. Her earlier posts on the JCs would certainly suggest that. Both appear to have had huge problems with zeuszor, even teaming up at times. Certainly when I joined the xjcs forum they both joined forces to slam zeuszor as much as possible.

I think she is in some way associated to Glenn and Al. Her posting style looks almost identical to ''Paul Connor'' who appeared to be in some way connected to Glenn and Al. I suspect that was probably her.

Perhaps it was her bigpigweed (Al Anthony) had been in communication with when he dropped that blooper? (josie.call me when you get this.al)

Is ''Sisi'' really Al and Glenn's trolling friend Josie?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 10:33PM by Apollo.

Current Page: 31 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.